Site Tag Cloud

• CommentAuthorJanice Sansing
    • CommentTimeNov 24th, 2007 1:52am (Nov 24th 2007)

I see one huge dark hen perched in front of the camera.
      CommentAuthorGloria
    • CommentTimeNov 24th, 2007 5:26am (Nov 24th 2007)

humongous hen alert!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
      CommentAuthorGloria
    • CommentTimeNov 24th, 2007 5:28am (Nov 24th 2007)

Re: "Main" discussion...
    Might be even clearer to have one called "Hen activity tracking thread" or something like that....
    • CommentTimeNov 24th, 2007 6:33am (Nov 24th 2007)

All I can see now are big black feathers..not sure if it's Tilly or Penny. Nice looking feathers though. :-)
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 24th, 2007 7:12am (Nov 24th 2007)

Just when it seemed she couldn't get any closer - now there are only about 15 feathers in view.
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 24th, 2007 7:13am (Nov 24th 2007)

I think it would be a pity to lose the 400 plus posts we already have about the girls Gloria :(
    • CommentTimeNov 24th, 2007 11:39am (Nov 24th 2007)

Okay, i sticky-fied the thread so now it shall never be lost - good idea :)

We have miserable chickens today. Why? It's raining again. Yesterday it was really nice and sunny, today the rain is back...poor chucks!
    • CommentTimeNov 24th, 2007 4:57pm (Nov 24th 2007)

Hey Diane I was on really late last night! Had been really busy all day but couldn't go to bed without checking what the girls were up to! The posts got funnier and funnier as the hen got closer and closer and ... Does the camera throw out any warmth?

Can't see any hens at the moment - lovely lights though. Sounds really windy and the hencam sign is blowing about. If I were a hen I'd be tucked up in bed too!
    • CommentTimeNov 24th, 2007 5:05pm (Nov 24th 2007)

Neil (I think!) just moved the cam - LEFT A BIT!! - can't hear me eh?! Oh well, at least I can see one and a half black hens - no Tilly though!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 24th, 2007 6:26pm (Nov 24th 2007)

Hey Red - Thanks :) Its already really nice to be able to find this one right away. For all us WISDIHers :D

Kate - I went back to look and see that you were on at about 12:45 pm or, put another way, almost 1:00 in the morning! That is hen dedication! I used to think the cam was egg shaped. But I think its a rectangle... Maybe it is a little warm.

The rain is so loud its drowning out or radio here! Poor chickies (and hen humans.)
    • CommentTimeNov 24th, 2007 11:33pm (Nov 24th 2007)

I took my son training to the rink, got home and had a cup of tea (how English!) then hen-cammed before bed. Had to get my daily dose! My internet connection is shocking at the moment - we had to change from cable to Sky when we moved home that its an awful connection via a broadband phone line.

Can see 2 black hens, but no Milly. There's an odd noise though, like someone banging or moving around in there but neither Tilly or Penny seemed bothered (one of them is awake) so perhaps its Milly by the cam.

How much sleep to chickens need?
      CommentAuthorGloria
    • CommentTimeNov 25th, 2007 6:53am (Nov 25th 2007)

Looks like the gang are all up and getting ready to start the day...Milly's scratching and ready to roll! I'm going to bed now...cold, raw day with a first dusting of snow up in the mountains. Early this year...

Hope the girls have a great day!
    • CommentTimeNov 25th, 2007 5:38pm (Nov 25th 2007)

Girls must've gone to bed but the camera hasn't moved yet. Perhaps I'll get to Neil do his evening visit again!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 25th, 2007 6:17pm (Nov 25th 2007)

Nice view of the lights and the sign. No chickies tho.
      CommentAuthorGloria
    • CommentTimeNov 25th, 2007 7:00pm (Nov 25th 2007)

Well, I missed them again, although the playground is looking very nice as usual!!! Someday I will get online well before noon so I can see them downstairs!!!
    • CommentTimeNov 25th, 2007 9:41pm (Nov 25th 2007)

I see they are inside..well I see Penny and Tilly anyway, they must be sitting on Milly. :-)
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 25th, 2007 10:24pm (Nov 25th 2007)

Can just see Milly back in her corner as Tilly (or Penny) is standing for the moment. It sounds quiet - like there is no rain for once!
    • CommentTimeNov 26th, 2007 7:42am (Nov 26th 2007)

The girls are up and have gone outside,the coop is empty, so I'm heading off to bed. I'd got a cold and feel rotten. Have a great day everyone. Night night.
    • CommentTimeNov 26th, 2007 11:21am (Nov 26th 2007)

Milly is all hunkered down behind the first little wall - is she having a dirt bath? Tilly and Penny were even further back, but as I've been working for a few minutes instead of watching, they've rushed the camera and surprised me when I've come back to it!!!

Poor Lynn, hope you feel better soon!
    • CommentTimeNov 26th, 2007 3:13pm (Nov 26th 2007)

Aw Lynn, hope you feel better soon :(

Yeah, if Milly was lying in the sand pit behind the wall then she was probably dust bathing.

Chickens seem very lively...Tilly and Penny are pointing their bottoms at the camera. Niiiice :-\
    • CommentTimeNov 26th, 2007 3:29pm (Nov 26th 2007)

Is the weather better today? Perhpas they're making the most of it! After her dust bath Milly was standing on the fence a little further back as if she were surveying her kingdom! They're standing by the door now - are they waiting for a cuddle from Red?!
    • CommentTimeNov 26th, 2007 7:05pm (Nov 26th 2007)

Woo hoo!! Got to see the cam moved again!

Penny and Tilly are hunkered down in front of Milly - she is there, I saw her when the cam was first moved as Penny(?) was standing. P and T look like Milly's personal bodyguards, hiding her from the paparazzi!!! :D
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 26th, 2007 8:34pm (Nov 26th 2007)

Wow an hour earlier and I would have seen some real action :) Now I'm watching P & T in their sleeping area with their beaks sometimes touching, with a little flash of white behind them. You're right Kate they do look like Milly's bodyguards or like those little dogs that sit at the entrance to Chinese temples.
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 26th, 2007 9:50pm (Nov 26th 2007)

All is well and the same. ;)
      CommentAuthorGloria
    • CommentTimeNov 27th, 2007 1:44am (Nov 27th 2007)

Milly not visible but I'll take the word of others that she is actually there!

All very quiet.....
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 27th, 2007 5:29am (Nov 27th 2007)

I can see all 3 hens !!

By the way, Kate did you ask this --- Heros season two is on the tube as I write this.
    • CommentTimeNov 27th, 2007 4:40pm (Nov 27th 2007)

All I can see is an empty 'playpen'! Will look again when I get home - dashing there from work now!

Yes, it was me Diane! Good to know they're back for a second season!!
      CommentAuthorGloria
    • CommentTimeNov 27th, 2007 6:11pm (Nov 27th 2007)

OH, darn! It's only 6 pm and they're in bed....I guess it's just too late for them and so dark and probably cold....But..I do see the playpen all light up with the little lights and the sign is very clear.

I will check later to see how the lovelies are doing with their beauty rest!!

Any Robin Hood fans out there? I'm downloading torrents of Series 2 late Saturday or on Sunday, just as they air in the UK...I suspect they will start here in January, since they are now rerunning Series 1 again on Sundays in the late afteroon and then in the wee hours. I think they ran it about 6 times
    last year!!!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 27th, 2007 6:23pm (Nov 27th 2007)

As Gloria said, just the playpen and lovely lights. Oh - its the same scene because Gloria was here only 10 minutes ago :) Hya!

I was driving to work at about 4 pm yesterday and it was already DUSK! Argggg.
    • CommentTimeNov 27th, 2007 6:34pm (Nov 27th 2007)

I just saw the cam being moved...it made me a little dizzy..(BaRf..RaLpH..)..ok I feel better now...I see the girls all have their eyes open.
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 27th, 2007 6:53pm (Nov 27th 2007)

Awww - I went off to make the morning coffee and I missed the treasured Moving of the Cam. But Lynn caught it so that's cool. :)

The girls have chosen a linear order this evening with one of the brown gals tucked in the far corner and Milly to the right.
    • CommentTimeNov 27th, 2007 7:40pm (Nov 27th 2007)

You were driving TO work at 4pm Diane? Is it the night shift?

'Middle' hen has her eyes open, and a slight noise outside made 'lefty' open hers too. At least they both have eyes, Milly hasn't even got a head tonight!

I enjoyed the first series of Robin Hood Gloria, but some of the second series stories are a bit far fetched! The worrying thing is, as the programme goes on I'm finding Sir Guy more and more attractive! I saw a picture in the paper of 'Robin' and his real life girlfriend - she's an actress in a Brit 'soap' (Emmerdale) and plays Katie (for anyone who watches it). She is VERY pretty, long blond hair, lovely figure - he's a lucky man (and she's a lucky girl!)
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 27th, 2007 8:23pm (Nov 27th 2007)

I set my own work schedule and over time I've come to prefer evenings. I finish at 8:30 at the latest. I miss all the horrible Seattle traffic and don't have to wait too long in a ferry line on the way home. Works out pretty nicely as I'm a night owl. And because I only work 3 to 3.5 days a week...

I haven't seen a Robin Hood series. Don't know if it played here.

T & P both have their eyes open at the moment. Milly is off in dreamland.
    • CommentTimeNov 27th, 2007 9:23pm (Nov 27th 2007)

That sounds like a good arrangement! I get stuck in 'school' traffic to and from work. I hate inconsiderate drivers who don't indicate, no lane discipline, dawdle at 40 in a 60, that sort of thing, so get very annoyed on my journey! Is your job interesting?

Milly's grown a head since i was here an hour ago! All 3 girls just sprang wide awake (must've been something outside - haven't got the speakers on) but soon settled down again.
      CommentAuthorGloria
    • CommentTimeNov 28th, 2007 2:28am (Nov 28th 2007)

Milly's lovely feather ruff is on display but no sign of eyes or beak...the other two are also hunkered down, right next to each other...

Kateb, thanks for the feedback on RH and the Emmerdale/Katie business...
    Well, I guess I was wrong....I actually thought that "Robin" (Jonas Armstrong) might be gay. No specific reason at all, just had that thought, but now I know I'm wrong. I think I got that feeling when I saw a portfolio shot of him without the long hair, which revealed a thinning and receding hairline and he reminded me of a gay friend of mine from years ago. LOL!! Looks can be deceiving!

Yes, some of the show is far-fetched but it's good fun and there are really no "costume dramas" on TV anymore, unless you happen to tune into some of the Spanish TV channels and bump into a costume-bedecked historical saga....so, I like it now a lot better than when it first started. I really didn't like it at all during the 1st series until I started watching the reruns because nothing else was on at all that was very interesting......
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 28th, 2007 5:50am (Nov 28th 2007)

Milly has a head again :) and a cute one foot forward (looks like a paw on the rail) and one back pose.

Is Robin Hood a comedy?
    • CommentTimeNov 28th, 2007 7:36am (Nov 28th 2007)

I see the girls are outside already, I guess that means it's time for me to go to bed again..night night gang..I hope I can get up in time to see the hens outside moving around...I hate Winter(pout)
    • CommentTimeNov 28th, 2007 8:52am (Nov 28th 2007)

Hey Lynn, how's your cold? Hope its getting better. Just as you were off to bed I was getting ready to come to work. Wish I could've swapped, got a sore throat and tired eyes today so would love to have a "duvet day"! :(

Robin Hood isn't a comedy, but I'm sure its not historically accuate either! I don't think its supposed to be - its just Saturday evening (here anyway) entertainment.

The girls are milling around at the back of the day-time area. I can see Milly clearly, and one of the others with her. Not sure where no. 3 is!!
    • CommentTimeNov 28th, 2007 6:48pm (Nov 28th 2007)

I just saw Neil move the camera..the girls are awake for the moment, preening their feathers. They'll be asleep again in a minute.

My cold is better today, Kate. It'll be around for a few more days, it's the cough that is hard to live with.
    • CommentTimeNov 28th, 2007 6:58pm (Nov 28th 2007)

Can't see much of the girls :( - great view of the ceiling though! There's a black hulk to the left and a bit of Milly in the centre. Wonder if one of them has knocked it as Lynn seems to have had a good view earlier?

Coughs are so annoying and hard to do anything about. My throat's getting worse but not bad enough to have a sickie!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 28th, 2007 10:11pm (Nov 28th 2007)

3 hours later - I'm seeing the same view you did Kate :)

Kate, how did you manage to get Lynn's cold? Wishing you well very soon.
    • CommentTimeNov 28th, 2007 11:45pm (Nov 28th 2007)

Its amazing what you can get on the internet nowadays!!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 29th, 2007 1:03am (Nov 29th 2007)

Yes, cough.

Hmmm...clearly the rain has started again. Its dark & rainy here as well. No wonder everyone is sick.
    • CommentTimeNov 29th, 2007 7:14am (Nov 29th 2007)

The girls are just leaving the coop, Penny is the first one out again followed by Milly. If they are getting up, that must mean it's time for me to go to bed..I love the way the girls look right into the camera before leaving the coop..Milly has the biggest eyes. :-)
    Night night.
    • CommentTimeNov 29th, 2007 6:25pm (Nov 29th 2007) edited

Great post Lynn :) I am now completely out of sync with seeing any awake hens... Too see them going to their sleeping quarters ... 11 hours ago; were you on at 12:30 am our time? I'm usually still up by then. I'll have to check it out.

Wait...if it was 7 am (approx) hencam time when you were on; were you on at 3 am?

As I write this it is 10:28 am in washington state & 6:28 pm at the hen house so - THREE AM Lynn? 2 am is about the time I need to crash.
    • CommentTimeNov 29th, 2007 6:37pm (Nov 29th 2007)

Yes, I stayed up till about midnight watching the girls. I put the chicken cam on first thing in the morning too, because my kitty loves to sit and watch the girls, she likes the sound to be turned up loud, so she can hear them. She'd watch them all day if I'd leave it on the hencam..she's a strange cat...and maybe a little bit spoiled rotten.
    • CommentTimeNov 29th, 2007 7:46pm (Nov 29th 2007)

Perhaps you should give your kitty a log-on, then she could post messages through the day!! Things like "purr-fect view this meow-ning", or "grrr-eat to see the hens ex-claw-ing the pen". (OK, I'll stop now!)

I can see both black hens, but not Milly. I assume she's at the back again. Hen-on-the-left looks really big from this angle, and she fluffs up every now and then to look even bigger!!
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 5:55am (Nov 30th 2007) edited

I'm not sure this will work..My Kitty watching the hencam in my office.
    watchingchicks.jpg
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 6:25am (Nov 30th 2007)

This is one I took 5 minutes ago with my new wide screen monitor, I can put it on full screen for her to REALLY see the hens. This truly is her favorite pastime.
    HPIM0367.jpg
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 6:43am (Nov 30th 2007)

no longer a member

Wow Lynn you so have a very clean and uncluttered office... cant see your webcam though?? have you got one?
    I am just reading the note on your desk infront of your screen It says " wazza, is a nice geezer....."
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 6:46am (Nov 30th 2007)

Yep, that's what is says alright Wazza..you are a nice geezer :-)
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 7:08am (Nov 30th 2007)

Lynn! What a CUTE kitty. :D Thanks for posting the picture of her? him? What's she/he named?
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 7:09am (Nov 30th 2007)

All the hens are up and looking around - is it time for breakfast?
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 7:31am (Nov 30th 2007) edited

no longer a member

Good morning ladies.. are we all live together.. How is america this morning ?

Lynn you say the sweetest things.... xoxox
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 7:42am (Nov 30th 2007)

It's still Thursday night here for another 20 minutes, wazza..we are on the west coast of the USA. I guess we are OK here.

Diane, my kitty is a "she"..Chelsea.
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 7:43am (Nov 30th 2007)

Its 0742 am on friday Morning here
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 7:45am (Nov 30th 2007)

What IS that chatter over the cam audio? Second time I've heard it. Sounds like someones CB radio... ?? "Code three" is that what I'm hearing - wazza is it a police radio?

Howdy all - I'm on the computer late awaiting the glorious Moving of the Cam :D

Awww - Chelsea is a purrfect name for that beauty.
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 7:51am (Nov 30th 2007)

no longer a member

I can hear the chatter to... sounds like french trawlers or taxi drivers.. we used to get it over our old police radios
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 7:52am (Nov 30th 2007)

no longer a member

awwwww the glorious moving of the cam like the changing of the guard at windsor castle or buckingham palace
    ( Have you seen my new thread in general about messenger)
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 7:55am (Nov 30th 2007)

no longer a member

I can hear someone doing the hoovering ? It cant be Tilly hoovering the coop so whats happening in the big house
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 8:07am (Nov 30th 2007)

I saw your thread about PM and chat - I think "whisper" functions as PM (I sent you one somewhere...) Also, I think we are using THIS thread ("The Girls") as our version of a chat room :) As long as we comment on the girls as we go along. Partly - it doesn't end up with any photos in it. ANY of the threads with photos now bounce up & down the entire time I'm trying to read them. Sigh. Also this is the one thread almost everyone goes to because it about our lovely girls!! So it kind of ends up acting like the old chat room we had before. Especially since Red so kindly made it a sticky - it stays on top; easy to find.

That's a GREAT comparison - the changing of the guard. I'm sure Neil can come up with a great video of that one. I can just hear the background music for it :) Have you seen the Utube hencam vids wazza?
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 8:08am (Nov 30th 2007)

I notice my posts are getting longer and longer as I stay up waiting for the cam to move. lol. Definitely time to give up and go to bed. WAIT!! I hear Red. YAHOOOO. And Neil :D :D
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 8:09am (Nov 30th 2007) edited

Red says over cam: Penny has gorgeous orange feathers, like a lion's maine. Awwww.

Penny's hiding in embarrassment.

YESSSS! The cam is moooooving. Wheeeee! :D

And Red is off to school. Seems so strange as it is midnight here. Yawn.
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 8:11am (Nov 30th 2007)

no longer a member

And red looked gorgious too, great striped trousers... Bless she is off to school now and gave milly a Huge Kiss.. lucky Milly
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 8:12am (Nov 30th 2007)

G'night everyone.

Thanks for the ride on the cam Neil.
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 8:12am (Nov 30th 2007)

no longer a member

Did you double click on the hencam window to give full screen pictures ? And neil did NOT say hello to us all today ??? they both chatted away not giving us hencamers a single thought.. hey guys we were watching... next time say HELLO
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 8:24am (Nov 30th 2007)

I feel deprived now - I got into work early but had to write out 2 birthday cards first (my friend and my brother) to post later so I missed it all!!! :(

I can see MIlly pottering around in front of the camera, but I think P and T must be at the back - the shadows are moving but I can't make it out.

Chelsea is a gorgeous kitty - just like my Frank that died about 7 years ago. He loved EVERYTHING and used to hide spiders under the cooker so that his brother couldn't kill them. We called him Hari-krishna kitty!

Have a good sleep America - I'll put in a day's work and see you later! x
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 11:53am (Nov 30th 2007) edited

Lynn, absolutely love the pics of Chelsea watching hencam - and I thought we only helped bored and stressed humans :)

Would you mind if I put the pic in the main site? It would make a nice blog post :) If Chelsea agrees of course.

And sorry for not saying hello to you all this morning - we were running very late (again!), and moving webcams in the wet often fails to put me in a good mood ;)

I'll remember tonight so if you are about at 6pm GMT.....!
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 12:24pm (Nov 30th 2007)

no longer a member

Dont forget to fix that dodgy wire neil......
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 12:50pm (Nov 30th 2007)

Yeah, it's pencilled in for Saturday morning...

Will post more info when I have a definite time - though audio will still continue during the reply just the video will disappear (unless I change it to video of me actually repairing the cam!)
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 1:19pm (Nov 30th 2007)

If its video of you fixing the cam, do the hens have to watch the live feed?!!
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 1:21pm (Nov 30th 2007)

Haha! Good point!

As long as it doesn't clash with them watching Coronation Street!
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 3:47pm (Nov 30th 2007)

no longer a member

Hey red is sat in the coop chatting away to the hens and cuddles alround... sadley she is NOT saying Hi to us, poor wazza is shouting at her cooooeeeeeee talk to me and she does not here me
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 3:55pm (Nov 30th 2007)

no longer a member

Red it was so awsome watching you talking to the girls and having a great conversation... and alas ignoring us.... could you not hear us shouting ?
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:02pm (Nov 30th 2007)

I'm up in time to see the chickens outside and hear Scarlet talking to them..this must be my lucky day.
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:05pm (Nov 30th 2007) edited

no longer a member

she actually said to the Girls " Are you going to say Good night to anyone watching the camera" and this Time red said Night Night as well.. hmmm next time she might mention us by name..

She might even log on read this and come running back out ....
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:05pm (Nov 30th 2007)

Hi back at you Scarlet..that was soooo cool getting to hear you.
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:06pm (Nov 30th 2007)

no longer a member

Its that Yorkshire accent isn't it....
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:07pm (Nov 30th 2007)

Oh! Hello everyone :P

There's the usual pile-up at the door i see.... :-\
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:08pm (Nov 30th 2007)

no longer a member

Red.. I can see you have logged on... now nip back and shout night Night wazza and Lynn
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:08pm (Nov 30th 2007)

I can shout it out the window if you want? :D
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:09pm (Nov 30th 2007) edited

no longer a member

Go on then I am waiting to hear you serronade me (oops spelling)
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:10pm (Nov 30th 2007)

Hi Red. Hi wazza! :)

Hehe - as I write this, she just said to Milly: *say goodnight in case anyone is watching the cam.* Then she said *goodnight* to us as well. :D Very sweet. I don't think we're ever ignored by the hen house gang. They put in A LOT of time for us.

It is wierd to watch these hens lives and not be able to talk to them & their keepers, eh? I remember one time a cat was walking around the hen house and Luke was typing CAT CAT!! in a panic. A silent scream... It was a bad feeling at the time. Turned out the cat was just paying a friendly visit and Red was actually there keeping an eye on it.

Maybe we should all get CB radio's :) then we could broadcast over the audio too.

Yawn - I stayed up late and now I'm up early. Have to take my dog in for her haircut. Bye wazza, bye Red, bye hennies.
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:11pm (Nov 30th 2007)

Oh and bye Lynn (thanks for pointing out the new who's on-line function wazza)
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:11pm (Nov 30th 2007)

Bye Diane
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:11pm (Nov 30th 2007)

Red sooooooooo funny! LOL! Ok, bye for real now.
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:11pm (Nov 30th 2007) edited

no longer a member

How cool was that.... thank you RED I heard you loud and clear... see now we are as famous as the hens
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:12pm (Nov 30th 2007)

Hehehe glad you heard :D

Bye Diane!
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:13pm (Nov 30th 2007)

I have to go too now, everyone, so i'll talk to you later.

Bye, nice chatting :)
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:14pm (Nov 30th 2007)

Bye red
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:14pm (Nov 30th 2007)

And oi i happen to like my stripy trousers...i only got changed because they got muddy when i was walking home :P

Right, i really am going now...bye wazza!
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:15pm (Nov 30th 2007)

Tee hee...... Night Night Red ( I loved them stripes too) very OK YAR
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 4:22pm (Nov 30th 2007)

bye bye Red..it was so nice to hear you..you made my day...Bye Diane..I've got to go out and feed the horses and chicken. See ya later.Neil I think Chelsea would love it if you used her picture.
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 5:51pm (Nov 30th 2007)

Are you lot deliberately chatting without me?! I missed it this morning because I was writing birthday cards, and missed it this evening because of doing tea first!! Thanks for pointing out the 'on line' thing - hello Lynn! I'm hoping I'll get to see the "moving of the cam" again. Sounds like heavy rain there - put your coat on Neil!
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 6:02pm (Nov 30th 2007)

The rain sounds like it is getting heavier by the minute..we are supposed to get a snow storm this weekend here in Washington..I'd take heavy rain any day over snow. Snow is so icky and makes my outside chores so much harder..I hate the thought of it.
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 6:03pm (Nov 30th 2007)

Hi Kateb,
    I too am waiting for that lovely ride on the cam tonight.
    'Cheep' thrills ,eh?
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 6:04pm (Nov 30th 2007)

I hate driving in it. We get it so rarely in the UK that we're all very inexperienced. The local councils are useless at clearing the roads too, and all they tend to do is throw a grit and salt mix down - which is no good at all with a few inches of snow on top!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 6:22pm (Nov 30th 2007)

Lynn - you are a true farm woman! Do you ever sleep? I heard that about a bit of snow this weekend. My worst thing is when it snows (or has snowed previously and there is ice under it) on Mondays and Thursdays when I drive into Seattle. Uggggg. Sometimes I just have to cancel and lose mega bucks...

Kate you probably don't buy snow tires over there then. Nothing quite as scary as lots of people driving in snow when its a rare occurance to them...

Another term for the hencam dictionary. First we have WISDIH and now *riding the cam.* :D

Neil - I would LOVE to see Chelsea's pic memorialized in the blog. :)
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 6:30pm (Nov 30th 2007)

The christmas lights have gone off in the coop - is the cam about to move or is Neil saving on his leccy bill?!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 30th, 2007 6:33pm (Nov 30th 2007)

Oh yah, we are supposed to talk about the hens in this thread :)

I still see the lights tho. Did they just go off? My cam pic sometimes lags...