Site Tag Cloud

CommentAuthorLuke
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2008 4:37pm (Jan 26th 2008) edited

Well done everyone, this is the 100th discussion on hencam :D

CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2008 5:07pm (Jan 26th 2008)

Yahoo! How long do yah thing it will take us to go off topic on this one? :P
      CommentAuthorLuke
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2008 5:16pm (Jan 26th 2008) edited

Hmm, about 4 more posts?
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2008 5:19pm (Jan 26th 2008) edited

LOL - G'morning Luke! I have to go (I have a client this morning.) Cya! Oops - it wasn't my intention to subvert the post so ... on schedule. I don't think those of us who do it can even help it.....!!!
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2008 7:29pm (Jan 26th 2008)

100th discussion..that's cool..Just look, Luke..I actually stayed on topic:bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2008 9:57pm (Jan 26th 2008)

So we have a post with over 1400 comments, and now 100 threads to - how do we find so much to say?!!!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2008 10:00pm (Jan 26th 2008)

Well, when you hang out with a crowd that is happy talking about poop... The sky's the limit I guess. :P
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 10:56am (Jan 27th 2008)

happy "100th", hencam . Glad was here to celebrate. Now where is my glass of champers?
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 12:38pm (Jan 27th 2008)

Best you can hope for is a "virtual" one!
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 1:13pm (Jan 27th 2008)

Hic, cheers bigears! fill her up again, dont be tight! hic. oh just pass me the bottle. thats better. You hold a wicked party on the forum guys. just gonna help myself to some nibbles. (Hope theyre not chicken based!) ooh, sausages and pineapple on sticks. Very 70's! LMAO the hencam is making brilliant farting noises. or is it the hens!? ooh er missus,
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 1:14pm (Jan 27th 2008)

Oh dear, Cake's had a few too many - can someone see her home before ... too late, pass the sick bucket!
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 1:28pm (Jan 27th 2008)

Aw, i love you K, I bloody love all of you. (cake passes out ).
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 3:10pm (Jan 27th 2008)

See, I told you you would fit in round here, Cake :D
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 3:53pm (Jan 27th 2008)

Yep - she's found her spiritual home ("spirits" being the key word!!!)
    • CommentAuthoroli in UK
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 3:59pm (Jan 27th 2008)

Hey, my glass is empty!
    Just got to the end of the weekend bottle. Had a red Lambrusco, it's like drinking jam. Yummee.
    You can tell I have sophisticated tastes.
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 5:50pm (Jan 27th 2008)

I'm having coffee this morning, I'll wait till it's afternoon to join the party...I'll share my coffee with Cake tho..here ya go Cake, a nice hot cup of coffee. Now get your head out of the bucket. :swingin:
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 5:52pm (Jan 27th 2008)

I think I'll have whatever Oli is having. :crazy:
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2008 5:52pm (Jan 27th 2008) edited

And so... Cake shows up on Hencam. And turns out to be as insane as the rest of us.

CC and Kate - the lessons have gone pretty well. I can actually understand some of the things Cakes said. But I'm noticing that what I've learned has suspiciously to do with drinking! ?

Yes, the cam does fart at us. Who knows why. (Well, we do actually - its electronic interference.) We also hear the CB radio from down the road periodically.
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 12:15pm (Jan 28th 2008)

no longer a member

Whoot Whoot (No not an Owl) just going off topic coz someone needs too lol
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 5:15pm (Jan 28th 2008)

LOL I don't believe it Wazza! :D
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 6:19pm (Jan 28th 2008)

I thought we were going to get arrested if we went off topic...?
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 6:59pm (Jan 28th 2008)

Who polices the police? (Probably their wives!!)
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2008 7:09pm (Jan 28th 2008)

Shobna. Definitely!
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeJan 29th, 2008 9:04am (Jan 29th 2008)

no longer a member

attention to detail CC its SHOBHNA
    • CommentTimeJan 29th, 2008 3:51pm (Jan 29th 2008)

Is Cake still hung over?! She hasn't posted since the 'party'!!
    • CommentTimeJan 29th, 2008 4:05pm (Jan 29th 2008)

She's probably looking for the recipe of a Prairie Oyster...
    Wazza; thousand apologies to ShobHna...:whorship:she can make me write it out neatly 100 times while you're drinking tea next visit!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 29th, 2008 5:43pm (Jan 29th 2008)

Ha! And you crack the whip with ME!
    • CommentTimeJan 29th, 2008 6:47pm (Jan 29th 2008)

See? I know to admit when I'm wrong; do the crime, do the time, eh Wazza?
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJan 29th, 2008 7:21pm (Jan 29th 2008)

Now we've just moved on to self flagelation...
    • CommentTimeJan 29th, 2008 8:12pm (Jan 29th 2008)

Um, no...just writing out corrections. But you do whatever you want to!
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeJan 30th, 2008 8:54am (Jan 30th 2008)

no longer a member

CC you are so forgiven.... tee hee you should hear what some people say when they try to pronounce her name :rolling:
    • CommentTimeJan 30th, 2008 6:04pm (Jan 30th 2008)

Why? It's not difficult to say, just to spell! shobhnashobhnashobhnashobhna...
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeJan 31st, 2008 10:23am (Jan 31st 2008)

Hi guys, I am here and fine and dandy. Great Party! I woke up in some oriental peoples kitchen and they were all shouting at me! Whammy!!
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeJan 31st, 2008 8:41pm (Jan 31st 2008)

no longer a member

why were they shouting WHAMMY at you ??????
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeJan 31st, 2008 8:41pm (Jan 31st 2008) edited

no longer a member

After a good nights partying you should be holding your head and mumbling WHYME !
    • CommentTimeJan 31st, 2008 8:56pm (Jan 31st 2008)

Or talking to God on the big white telephone. Or driving the porcelain bus...
    • CommentTimeJan 31st, 2008 10:19pm (Jan 31st 2008)

Obviously Cake is made of sterner stuff than you soft southerners!! :D
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st, 2008 12:10pm (Feb 1st 2008)

Yup, I am solid as a rock cake! And definitely soaked in alcohol! har de har har!

The whammy is from the film Anchorman and is very funny. I would have laughed my man thing off at least 5 times if only i had one! Very funny film
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st, 2008 5:33pm (Feb 1st 2008)

No, she's not made of sterner stuff; she's just not 46 with the remnants of her liver bobbing about like a pickled walnut in a sea of alcohol. Not that I would know, of course... :shamed:
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st, 2008 8:45pm (Feb 1st 2008)

Haven't seen that film - will have to watch out for it to gauge your sense of humour. I assume from your posts you'll laugh at anything remotely funny just to enjoy the guffawing!!!
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2008 9:23am (Feb 3rd 2008)

Yup! oh here i go again...har har har guffaw hee hee
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2008 11:44am (Feb 3rd 2008)

Anchorman is fantastic, everyone should watch it...I love Brick, he is hilarious :D
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2008 2:08pm (Feb 3rd 2008)

I ate a big red candle!
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2008 2:13pm (Feb 3rd 2008)

??????? Why?????? !!!!!!!!!
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2008 2:22pm (Feb 3rd 2008)

You need to watch Anchorman K
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2008 2:23pm (Feb 3rd 2008)

Ah, an "in" joke then!
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2008 2:24pm (Feb 3rd 2008)

yup.
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2008 2:27pm (Feb 3rd 2008)

K are you UK? or Over the water
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2008 2:30pm (Feb 3rd 2008)

I'm UK - near Birmingham.
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2008 2:42pm (Feb 3rd 2008)

If you click on the names at the bottom it takes you straight to wherever someone's flag is!
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2008 2:53pm (Feb 3rd 2008)

Duh, never saw that. ooh who is a silly billy? meeeeee! hee hee
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2008 9:35pm (Feb 3rd 2008)

I only know because Diane posted it previously!!! Also, if you zoom in on one person's area, then click another name, it stays zoomed in. Diane told me that one too!!! (At least I think it was Diane!)
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th, 2008 6:38am (Feb 4th 2008)

:P
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th, 2008 12:43pm (Feb 4th 2008)

Ah, the cleverness of you.
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th, 2008 5:59pm (Feb 4th 2008) edited

I never cease to be amazed at the techno-savvy of everyone on this forum.
    Except me...I need a passing rozzer to come and dig me out of the technosherbet.
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th, 2008 5:49am (Feb 5th 2008)

The first time I ever turned a computer on, back in the days of DOS (before *gasp* Windows and the Internet. Oh yes!) a blinking cursor came on screen. So I typed *E* or something in. Thinking, I wonder what this will do. What it did was trap me inside the VOID for who knows how long. I think I finally just turned the computer off and scampered away. But that's how I've learned just about everything I do know about the virtual world. And I've only crashed one of them in all this time. Well, except the ones I took apart and couldn't quite get back together again. :shamed: Shhh.
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th, 2008 6:05am (Feb 5th 2008)

My daughter worked at a computer shop and then married an IT. I learned from them and while they were at work I took care of the server that ran their webhosting business. For a while I ran my own server off my PC, but it just got to be too much trouble to keep going with all the rest of the chores I had to do around here. No one knows everything about a PC, there is just too much to learn. Some of it's hard and some of it's easy. I just stick to the easy parts of it.:bigsmile:
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th, 2008 6:10am (Feb 5th 2008)

My sister is trying that. I just use GoDaddy. I love their rates and service.
    • CommentAuthoroli in UK
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th, 2008 9:44am (Feb 5th 2008)

When my daughter was in her last year at school, about 1982, she learnt to use a word processor and wrote a programme for folks to learn how the use it, once they found the ON switch!
    She tested it out on me and I loved it.
    Christmas coming up and my hubby bought me a 'BBC' from a guy who who couldn't work it. I was half way through my Open University Degree so it was a dream for writing my consignments after the old plonker typewriters.
    Then came the internet!!!
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th, 2008 6:40pm (Feb 5th 2008)

Typing used to be almost an art form with the old manual typewriters - I loved them!! Then came word processors and everyone started to have a go. My son thinks he types quickly, then we found a game on the internet called 'Typershark' and I beat him by loads every time. One up for the old mom!
    • CommentAuthoroli in UK
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th, 2008 7:25pm (Feb 5th 2008)

My journalist Dad could type faster with two fingers than Secretary Mum with proper office techniques.
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th, 2008 10:23pm (Feb 5th 2008)

Was he more accurate too? He must've done more typing than your mom so practiced more. She was probably too busy with all the other secretary duties!!
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th, 2008 4:28pm (Feb 6th 2008)

Well thank you very much, Katherine; I'll have you know you made me waste an hour of my life on Typer Shark last night!!!!!
    I'm rubbish...it's evidently aimed at those who use more than two fingers (not the same two fingers I use for driving...!).
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th, 2008 7:04pm (Feb 6th 2008)

LOL!!!!!!! Sorry CC, but just think what else you might've been doing in that hour. Melting CDs, tormenting the Long Suffering Eric, watching paint dry? My favourite game is Zuma, I can play that for hours. I enjoyed it so much I actually bought it so that I had all the levels and it didn't matter if the internet went down! Its nice and simple and keeps me entertained for hours!
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th, 2008 7:48pm (Feb 6th 2008)

Can't torment the LSEric; he's in the bath. So I'll play Typeshark till he comes out, and I'll resume the torment. It's our 21st anniversary tomorrow, and I got a splendid card of a 1920's wedding couple (looking miserable) and the caption reads 'Isn't it wonderful when you meet the person you want to annoy for the rest of your life?' I think it's funny...Eric mightn't!
    I'm not even going to LOOK at Zuma. My lapdog lives on the floor (I sit cross legged) and any more silly games might cause curvature of the spine...
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2008 9:21am (Feb 7th 2008)

That sounds a great card!!! We don't bother celebrating our anniversary, but its the 25th next year so have agreed to break the habit of a lifetime and at least buy a card. Might look out for that one! :)
    Watch out for DVTs then - crossing your legs is really bad for you!
    Typershark is good practice - you might find you're able to type comments quicker, and therefore add more!!
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2008 5:08pm (Feb 7th 2008)

Nah, I wibble too much on here as it is. The card's by Cath Tate - you can buy them on t'internet, but I got mine in our local Oxfam who've started stocking them.
    How come all they Eastern mystics don't get DVT sitting on the floor then? I had a male customer who kept talking to me while I was trying to tune his joanna, and I was only listening with half an ear. He said he'd got HDTV and I said 'You can get socks to help that now, can't you?'
    I think I might not go back in 6 months...
    • CommentAuthoroli in UK
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2008 7:08pm (Feb 7th 2008)

The Japanese who commonly kneel on floor get varicose veins.