• CommentTimeMar 30th, 2016 2:50pm (Mar 30th 2016) edited

I finally got around to creating a page which gives all the info on the hencam girls, and how to tell them apart!

It's on the menu at the bottom of the main hencam page, under "meet the girls".

You can click on the pics to view a larger version. I'll add more info to the page when I can...
    • CommentTimeMar 30th, 2016 6:56pm (Mar 30th 2016)

I love the page! Was very interesting to see all their eggs side by side (minus Daphne!) and the first photo was the cutest thing ever :smile:
    • CommentTimeMar 31st, 2016 9:43am (Mar 31st 2016)

mega idea I am not sure who is who so it will sure help me
    • CommentTimeMar 31st, 2016 9:52am (Mar 31st 2016)

I've updated it today to include Scarlet's info on how she came to choose the breeds, and also a little bit of info on the coop and housing - plus some pics of the layout which might be nice as the webcams don't really show it very well.
    • CommentTimeMar 31st, 2016 5:31pm (Mar 31st 2016)

Lovely -very useful. Although I think you made Apfelhauber Spitzensparken Gotterdammerung breed up...
    • CommentTimeMar 31st, 2016 5:38pm (Mar 31st 2016)

ha ha ha ha you do make me laugh CC