• CommentTimeAug 2nd, 2017 1:30pm (Aug 2nd 2017)

I just finished making Lupo so called as he is a wolf in sheep's clothing !!! I am so thrilled with the way he came out I just had to share with you. This is one piece I will definitely be keeping for myself
      sheepy.jpg
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd, 2017 5:27pm (Aug 2nd 2017)

Not once Mallory claps eyes on him you won't - he's too lovely for anyone to resist! :D
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2017 2:23pm (Aug 3rd 2017)

She can borrow it while she is here !! She wants me to make a bunny next so she can take lupo to bed till I get the bunny made. I got a rat on the go at the moment. Well I got one leg made so far, got company again as from this afternoon and then Mallory so dont know when I will manage to get more of it made. so watch this space !!!
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2017 2:32pm (Aug 3rd 2017) edited

I got G/N to paint up a couple of those brown plastic plant pots that Tesco are doing for £4 each. It was only using up some left over paint that was lurking in the shed. Then I gave him some red acrylic I had in my paint box and said now paint some hearts on them and job will be a good one. He is quite proud of then what do you think ?
      Dsc_0033.jpg
      Dsc_0034.jpg
    • CommentTimeAug 4th, 2017 5:47pm (Aug 4th 2017)

Rent him out, NN - he's worth his weight in gold!
    • CommentTimeAug 4th, 2017 8:54pm (Aug 4th 2017) edited

The pots are lovely and Lupo is just fantastic! You are a very crafty family!
    • CommentTimeAug 7th, 2017 6:02pm (Aug 7th 2017)

I LOVE your Lupo, NN..he's just darling!! Your pots are pretty too, but Lupo is fantastic!!:face-smile: