• CommentTimeFeb 21st, 2018 2:11pm (Feb 21st 2018)

Ollie here as promised is the very first photo of Evie freshly hatched last night at one thirty. So nice I can share it with you as I remember how delighted you were when I shared the first photo of Mallory six years back.
      28236406_10214885171544169_1708996483_n2.jpg
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st, 2018 2:16pm (Feb 21st 2018)

She sure was a big baby 9lbs 13oz they had to do an emergency C section as it was a difficult birth. They are all doing well now. I can not wait to see them all. G/N has just had a cataract done so be able to start driving again after this coming weekend
      28235766_10214885173224211_140659213_n.jpg
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st, 2018 2:17pm (Feb 21st 2018)

Here she is again after a clean up
      28308309_10214887333878226_1135131747_n.jpg
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st, 2018 2:56pm (Feb 21st 2018)

Wah, nearly ten pounds???! Owie... Is Mallory pleased? (Our Evie (my great niece) loves her baby brother and graciously said that my nephew and his missus could keep him.) You must be over the moon, NN. When do you think you'll see her?
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st, 2018 11:57pm (Feb 21st 2018)

No wonder she needed a cesarean at that weight! Glad they're both doing OK and a lovely name too. Welcome to the world Evie!
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd, 2018 8:09pm (Feb 22nd 2018)

Thank you both I spelt her name wrong it is Evey but sounds like Evie !!! I dont know about Mallory as she lives a good two hours away from her Dad She has been quite accepting about it but I get the feeling she would rather have had a new ferret !!!! Yes CC I am thrilled skinny ( I wish I was skinny mind !!!) Not sure when I will see her hopefully soon. G/N can start driving again real soon. He got some new bins so just getting used to them.
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeMar 24th, 2018 3:55pm (Mar 24th 2018)

Congratulations. She is adorable and I love the bunny shirt. I assume you have seen her by now? (Just noticed this post.)
    • CommentTimeMar 31st, 2018 6:29pm (Mar 31st 2018)

yes we seen her now and have had many cuddles she is so adorable and contented she just loves a cuddle and is as tame as anything !!!
    • CommentTimeApr 1st, 2018 2:37pm (Apr 1st 2018)

Posted By: nanny north she just loves a cuddle and is as tame as anything !!!

Excellent. Nothing worse than one that bites or scratches... :rolling: Can she do any tricks yet?
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd, 2018 12:12am (Apr 2nd 2018)

NN, congratulations on your beautiful Granddaughter!!! :flowers:
    • CommentTimeApr 14th, 2018 4:21pm (Apr 14th 2018)

Thank you Lynn she is smiling now and is just the cutest little girlie so good and sweet natured.