• CommentTimeApr 4th, 2018 9:42am (Apr 4th 2018)

I'm asking for information about Red,
    I have followed her blogs about her health fo some time but I have now lost contact.
    There has been no information since the end of February.
    Does anyone have any leads for me please?
    • CommentTimeApr 5th, 2018 7:22am (Apr 5th 2018)

I've been looking for her on Facebook, but nothing since February..nothing from Neil either.:face-sad:
    • CommentTimeApr 5th, 2018 1:08pm (Apr 5th 2018)

Please let us know if you find anything.
    Her blog doesn't work any more and "Bipolar and us" has nothing since Feb end.
    She was having worsening of her condition and little medical care.
    :face-sad:
    • CommentTimeApr 5th, 2018 7:31pm (Apr 5th 2018)

I found pictures of Red, Lyle and some friends that she posted 2 days ago on Facebook, last night while I was looking for her. She seems to be alright and they were outside playing around. So I think she must be OK. :face-smile:
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2018 9:20am (Apr 8th 2018)

I'm so pleased that you have found this news on Red.
    Many thanks Lynn for sharing.
    • CommentTimeApr 11th, 2018 6:46pm (Apr 11th 2018)

I'm so sorry I haven't been around at all lately - just yesterday I had a major life upheaval out of the blue, and Red has had similar ups and downs which hopefully they will fill you in on.

I've found out in three months I won't have a job, so it's back to the job market to find the perfect role, if it exists... Of course I'm anxious, stressed and worried, so it's all a bit of a blur at the moment. I'll try to be here more though.

And hopefully get the cams back online at some point!
    • CommentTimeApr 11th, 2018 8:54pm (Apr 11th 2018)

Neil, I'm so sorry to hear about your job. Does that mean you won't be selling your house and moving? I hope you will find an even better job than the one you have now..and very soon.
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2018 1:15am (Apr 12th 2018)

Wishing ALL the best for you Neil. You deserve an awesome job. Hoping the next one will be better than you could even imagine.
    • CommentTimeApr 14th, 2018 4:27pm (Apr 14th 2018)

Hey there Neil we have missed you as well as Red so good to hear from you, but sorry you are going through a bad phase. I am sure something good will pop up out of the blue, things often happen for a reason even though we don't realise it straight away. Chin up mate and keep in touch we are all rooting for you xx Oh thanks for fixing the cams
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd, 2018 7:39pm (Apr 22nd 2018)

Sorry I completely missed these posts.

I'm so sorry Neil, it must be a very stressful time for you. I've just been through the same but it has led to me getting what will hopefully be a better job in a nicer team. The stress getting to that point was quite substantial so I can sympathise. I hope you can find something soon. Good luck.
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd, 2018 8:13pm (Apr 22nd 2018)

so glad something positive is happening Kate xx