Site Tag Cloud

• CommentTimeMay 15th, 2008 10:02pm (May 15th 2008) edited

Stop mincing your words - thick!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeMay 16th, 2008 7:01am (May 16th 2008)

CC stole my next one. Hmmm....

Fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeMay 16th, 2008 11:48am (May 16th 2008)

Ok, Ok, jeeeez. I am a sensitive cake. har har. Yep you are all correct on that one and all top of the clever class. I love ya all!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeMay 17th, 2008 3:36am (May 17th 2008)

OMG - I forgot where we started and got caught up in the game. Sorry Cake!
    • CommentTimeMay 17th, 2008 1:08pm (May 17th 2008)

I'm sure she's got broad shoulders - and a good memory to get revenge on us at a later date! :D
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeMay 18th, 2008 9:05am (May 18th 2008)

My philosophy in life is "dont get mad...get even"
    Its more fun. There is definitely one person i am waiting to get even with and its been 5 yrs now but i am a patient cake and my day will come. I am a scorpio so dont cross me. Ooh i even scare myself. (Cake Shivers!!)
    • CommentTimeMay 18th, 2008 11:16am (May 18th 2008)

My eldest is a scorpio too - he's very quiet but has cutting one-liners always at the ready!
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeMay 18th, 2008 12:18pm (May 18th 2008)

scorpio is the best sign. My hub is a gemini and so true to that one. My girlies are pisces and cancer and i think they are spot on too. the piscean is very sensitive and arty. The cancer is stronger personality and very funny., quite academic, wot about you lot
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeMay 18th, 2008 1:20pm (May 18th 2008)

I'm a libra. Hehe what about my signy thing
    • CommentTimeMay 18th, 2008 2:40pm (May 18th 2008)

A ditherer, Vix; weighing everything up to the point of driving people mental in restaurants who have to wait while you make your mind up. And when your dinner comes, you look ay everyone else's and say 'ooo,I wish I'd had that...can I just try a bit?' :\
    I know this because a friend of mine was a Libran...
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeMay 18th, 2008 3:35pm (May 18th 2008)

I have a friend who was a libran. She was a very quiet person, always had her nose in a book. No, hang on she was a librarian. No, i dont know any librans.
    • CommentTimeMay 18th, 2008 5:00pm (May 18th 2008)

:rolling:LOL!!!!!
    • CommentTimeMay 18th, 2008 5:01pm (May 18th 2008)

CCs dead right about Librans - my mom was like that.

I'm still laughing Cake. My sides are beginning to hurt now!
    • CommentTimeMay 18th, 2008 5:17pm (May 18th 2008)

I have two female friends who are Librans and live together very happily...
    • CommentTimeMay 19th, 2008 10:45am (May 19th 2008)

I'm Libra, i'm nothing like that CC! :)
    • CommentTimeMay 19th, 2008 3:33pm (May 19th 2008)

;)
    • CommentTimeMay 19th, 2008 4:17pm (May 19th 2008)

That's probably because there's usually only one thing on the menu i can eat, so there's not much choice involved... :D My mum's like that, she's a Libra...
    • CommentAuthorSweetPea
    • CommentTimeMay 19th, 2008 4:23pm (May 19th 2008)

I have no trouble making up my mind usually.;-) and I'm a Libra...just goes to show we are all different no matter when we are born!
    • CommentTimeMay 19th, 2008 4:28pm (May 19th 2008)

Huzzah for the Libra's, it seems there are quite a few of us :cool:
    • CommentAuthorSweetPea
    • CommentTimeMay 19th, 2008 4:31pm (May 19th 2008)

October birthday? Mine's the 16th! I am home sick today with a nasty cold so I get to keep an eye on the forum a little more than usual...I am usually at work and can only peek once in a while! It's very cold here today. It is 48 degrees and it's 11:30 in the morning. My chicks are wondering why we put them out in the cold!
    • CommentTimeMay 19th, 2008 4:35pm (May 19th 2008)

Aw bless them! I'll bet they appreciate the extra room though :)

My birthday's on the 18th - not that far apart! Hope you feel better soon Sweetpea :grouphug:
    • CommentAuthorSweetPea
    • CommentTimeMay 19th, 2008 4:39pm (May 19th 2008)

Yes...they do like it...very close birthdays! Thanks Red!
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeMay 19th, 2008 4:43pm (May 19th 2008) edited

Mines on the 2nd , so is my aunties and my friend , my uncles is on the 19th and my mums friend is on the 18th oh and I moved into my house on the 22nd . Does that count ? Oh and I forgot , this forums birthday is on the 2nd heeheeee
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeMay 19th, 2008 7:11pm (May 19th 2008)

I'm a Libra too. On the cusp of Scorpio - Cake. ;)
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 7:40am (May 20th 2008)

I'm a Libra too. September 29th.
    • CommentAuthorSweetPea
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 12:37pm (May 20th 2008)

Wow! This is all very interesting!
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 12:38pm (May 20th 2008) edited

no longer a member

Hi sweetpea
    • CommentAuthorSweetPea
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 12:42pm (May 20th 2008)

Hi Wazza...I just saw your pics of CC's place...very nice
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 12:43pm (May 20th 2008)

no longer a member

so have you ever seen rabbits eggs before ?
    • CommentAuthorSweetPea
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 12:44pm (May 20th 2008)

No...I'm a little surprised about them
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 12:45pm (May 20th 2008)

no longer a member

hmmmmmmmmm they taste nice too
    • CommentAuthorSweetPea
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 12:45pm (May 20th 2008)

When will they hatch? ;-)
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 12:45pm (May 20th 2008)

no longer a member

they wont.... we ate them for lunch
    • CommentAuthorSweetPea
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 12:45pm (May 20th 2008)

Oh no.....that's not a pleasant thought ;-(
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 12:46pm (May 20th 2008)

no longer a member

No seriously....!
    • CommentAuthorSweetPea
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 12:47pm (May 20th 2008)

You've made my day...I am laughing.....I am home again today because of this awful cold...thanks for the chuckle!
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 12:47pm (May 20th 2008)

no longer a member

poor baby... I hate having colds
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 12:58pm (May 20th 2008)

no longer a member

Talking of eggs everyone check out wazza's rabbit egg thread
    • CommentAuthorSweetPea
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 12:59pm (May 20th 2008)

Eggsellent!
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 1:00pm (May 20th 2008)

no longer a member

awwwww sweetpea you are such a hoot
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 14th, 2008 1:18pm (Sep 14th 2008) edited

woooo i beat you on this thread yay ace !!!!

oohh and i beat everyone for once yyiippee !!! :woohoo:
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeSep 14th, 2008 1:19pm (Sep 14th 2008)

How'd you post 348 comments!!!
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 14th, 2008 1:22pm (Sep 14th 2008)

i think it was when chickie 3 was hatching at night and only me and kateb were online and i started freaking out posting 100 posts in 15 minuites hehe
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeSep 14th, 2008 1:24pm (Sep 14th 2008)

hehe. I think that could've been it.
    • CommentTimeSep 15th, 2008 12:05am (Sep 15th 2008)

I remember it well!