Site Tag Cloud

• CommentAuthorPeter16
    • CommentTimeMar 10th, 2008 11:16am (Mar 10th 2008)

Who are the Moderators of this forum? just out of curiosity
    Or is everyone to well behaved so Moderators are not needed:wink:
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeMar 10th, 2008 12:19pm (Mar 10th 2008) edited

no longer a member

Peter Red and Neil and also Luke are our hosts and keepers.. we actually are very well behaved and i am not aware of any need for moderation to ever happen...

All we know is that OFF TOPIC seems to be the norm.. nobody ever sticks to the topic and heyho who cares we are just one big happy family
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeMar 10th, 2008 6:13pm (Mar 10th 2008)

We used to have a chat, instead of the forum. It was hell after awhile - mostly bored school kids. Lots of people were getting the boot and one whole country even. (I'm sure Neil never imagined THAT when he and his pals were joking about a hen house cam in the local pub!) So, Neil did an informal poll and decided to set up a forum and remove the chat. Our pattern seems to be that newcomers check in and hang out with us for awhile and then either feel very comfortable in this family Wazza describes, or go on to other things, or become sort of like cousins - checking in periodically.
    • CommentAuthorPeter16
    • CommentTimeMar 11th, 2008 4:35am (Mar 11th 2008)

ahk,
    On my forum, we are very strict on staying on topic, yet everyone still goes off, and because im always telling them to stay on topic it makes me seem like the bad guy......
    • CommentTimeMar 11th, 2008 7:18am (Mar 11th 2008)

Well it's good to have another bad guy around as well as Wazza the Rozzer!
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeMar 11th, 2008 2:27pm (Mar 11th 2008)

no longer a member

LOL thank you CC I love you too
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeMar 11th, 2008 2:28pm (Mar 11th 2008)

no longer a member

This forum is simply the most friendly place i know.... and as for moderation WE DONT NEED IT.
    • CommentTimeMar 11th, 2008 5:58pm (Mar 11th 2008)

Yeah, i love that this forum's so easy-going and friendly...good job nobody's strict at keeping threads on topic!
    • CommentTimeMar 11th, 2008 6:09pm (Mar 11th 2008)

Well Wazza did try, bless 'im. But we thwarted him! :)
    • CommentTimeMar 11th, 2008 9:39pm (Mar 11th 2008)

I thought about attempting to go through every thread tonight and make a post that would put it back on topic, but after 2 I couldn't be bothered anymore! I think its friendly because the numbers aren't huge, and we all share a similar sense of humour too. We have to with Wazza and CC on here!!!!! :heartsabove: :crush: (Love you really!)
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeMar 12th, 2008 9:12am (Mar 12th 2008)

no longer a member

Now thats a nice thing to say Kate.. I love you too.....

I think if anyone ever said anything that needed moderating we would all know about it and that person would be slapped and then hugged.

we all, everyone of us gets on and we all respect each other and always say NICE things except in my case when the ladies all gang up on me and slap me from time to time.. coz i am naughty
    • CommentTimeMar 12th, 2008 3:21pm (Mar 12th 2008)

And because you smell, wazza, lets not forget that... :fingersear:

*runs away very quickly*
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeMar 12th, 2008 6:55pm (Mar 12th 2008) edited

no longer a member

Wazza says very quitely to RED " You do not have to say anything.. but it may harm your defence If you fail to mention when questioned something that...... bla bla bla YOUR NICKED
    • CommentTimeMar 12th, 2008 7:09pm (Mar 12th 2008)

And so another teenager falls into a life of crime. A future that was so promising cut short in a moment of madness.

(Don't worry Red, you come down here, I'll harbour a criminal!)
    • CommentTimeMar 12th, 2008 7:11pm (Mar 12th 2008)

If she comes to you she'll be CLOSER to Wazza!
    • CommentTimeMar 12th, 2008 7:29pm (Mar 12th 2008)

Er, good point. But we still don't appear on maps or sat navs so he'd never find her in a road that doesn't exist!
    • CommentTimeMar 12th, 2008 10:36pm (Mar 12th 2008)

We just go to McD*****s and ask for Kate's house two minutes' walk away...?
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeMar 12th, 2008 11:40pm (Mar 12th 2008)

Remember - he couldn't even find CC the first time.
    • CommentTimeMar 13th, 2008 8:10am (Mar 13th 2008)

Thanks Kate, good to know i have somewhere to hide :P
    • CommentTimeMar 13th, 2008 5:35pm (Mar 13th 2008)

Nobody can find us without instructions. It's quite useful at times...
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeMar 13th, 2008 8:38pm (Mar 13th 2008)

no longer a member

I can get there blind folded now.. I just sniff out the Tea / coffee and chocky Bics and follow my nose
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 5th, 2008 2:40pm (Apr 5th 2008)

I am offfiicalyy saving this thread from extinction hehe
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeApr 5th, 2008 7:24pm (Apr 5th 2008)

no longer a member

Hey CC did you ever get your package from the USA ?
    • CommentTimeApr 5th, 2008 8:03pm (Apr 5th 2008)

I always think this thread is going to be about Madness!
    • CommentTimeApr 5th, 2008 10:07pm (Apr 5th 2008)

No, Wazza; they say they tried to deliver it 3 times, but of course that's a lie, as we never recieved a card. Grrr.... Parcel Farce....grrrr....the bloke's posted it back so it has to come to our address again. What really happened is they couldn't find the house so just sent it back to the depot for someone else to do it. grrrr..... Couldn't be bothered to ring or ask at the post office..grrrr.....
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 5th, 2008 10:12pm (Apr 5th 2008)

ggrrrrrr... hehe
    • CommentTimeApr 5th, 2008 11:20pm (Apr 5th 2008)

Typical. We had a delivery man turn up at our reception and in the time it took for her to walk down the office to my friend and back to the desk he'd gone. Said he couldn't wait around. They sent the parcel back, she had to re-order, and one of the books was out of stock and took 6 weeks to come. Sack 'em!!!
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeMay 13th, 2008 9:07pm (May 13th 2008)

Oh ddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lazy people hehe 999th comment going for the big 1000th
    • CommentTimeMay 13th, 2008 9:50pm (May 13th 2008)

What the....?! :o

The Mods may have to delete that comment, seeing as it is pure spam and is in a thread titled 'Mods' ! :P
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeMay 13th, 2008 9:51pm (May 13th 2008)

Whatt ??? that was my 999th commment
    • CommentTimeMay 13th, 2008 9:58pm (May 13th 2008) edited

Yes, but it was possibly the most randomest comment ever :bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeMay 13th, 2008 11:03pm (May 13th 2008)

:shocked:"most randomest"??? Do they still do English Grammar at skooooool??
    • CommentTimeMay 14th, 2008 8:27am (May 14th 2008) edited

:fingersear:

What about the word 'bestestest' - where do you stand on that?
    • CommentTimeMay 14th, 2008 5:11pm (May 14th 2008) edited

Right in the middle of it 'til it's squashed.
      CommentAuthorLuke
    • CommentTimeMay 14th, 2008 5:53pm (May 14th 2008) edited

grr, I hate over use of the word random - It drives me mad 'OMG LOL THAT WAS SOOO RANDOM'...But it wasn't, random is getting a number on a dice.
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeMay 14th, 2008 6:26pm (May 14th 2008)

Im verrryyyy r****m heeheee speaking of dices , In maths we had to do a probability thing and roll a dice. Quite an easy lesson really heehee now that was vveeeeerrryyyyy r****m oooppss sorrry !!!!!!!!
      CommentAuthorLuke
    • CommentTimeMay 14th, 2008 7:47pm (May 14th 2008)

lol, it's okay
    You could use alternatives like ermmm Odd
    • CommentTimeMay 15th, 2008 10:22pm (May 15th 2008)

I think the word "like" is overused. "Like I went to the shop like, and bought some like sweets like". Grrrr!
    • CommentTimeMay 16th, 2008 5:28pm (May 16th 2008)

What about "oh my god"...so annoying :-\
    • CommentTimeMay 16th, 2008 7:02pm (May 16th 2008) edited

The brat nextdoor kept saying 'cool', so I kept offering her a cardigan. She now gets as far as 'c-' and then looks at me and goes :\ before I can say anything about cardigans...
    • CommentTimeMay 19th, 2008 3:08pm (May 19th 2008)

I hate "Lolz" as well - as in, "Oh my god, Lolz, that was so funny!" Shut up!! >__<
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeMay 19th, 2008 4:53pm (May 19th 2008)

I hate lol as well. When someone says that to me , I reply " nothings funny aarrgghhh" !!!
    • CommentTimeMay 19th, 2008 5:21pm (May 19th 2008)

What's the point in saying 'laughing out loud!!' - why not just laugh?? And why add a 'z' on the end? :-\
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 8:09am (May 20th 2008)

no longer a member

Give me some of what Vickikins has been drinking please
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 4:45pm (May 20th 2008)

No. You're too young....
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 6:04pm (May 20th 2008)

Er Ive been drinking orange juice and some water !!
    • CommentTimeMay 20th, 2008 7:09pm (May 20th 2008)

O. Well in that case, he can have a drop. But not too much, because it's nearly bedtime for Wazzas.
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2008 1:55pm (May 22nd 2008)

Orange juice :fierce:
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2008 3:35pm (May 22nd 2008)

Really??:shocked: Blimey, I thought everybody liked orange juice!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2008 3:36pm (May 22nd 2008)

I like orange juice. It taste yummy.:hungry:
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2008 3:37pm (May 22nd 2008)

Yes, me too. I like dipping dry bread into it. But then I'm weird.
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2008 3:48pm (May 22nd 2008)

Thats weird CC. I've never tried that but next time i have some orange juice i will.:)
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2008 6:06pm (May 22nd 2008)

I'm not keen either actually. My friend dips cheese sandwiches in tea. My nan used to dip toast in tea because she had no teeth to chew it with!
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2008 6:14pm (May 22nd 2008)

Cheese sandwiches??? In TEA???:shocked:
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2008 6:17pm (May 22nd 2008)

Ewwwwwwwwww thats just gross.
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2008 6:17pm (May 22nd 2008)

I know!! She said don't knock it til you've tried it, but I hate cheese and soggy bread is awful!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2008 6:19pm (May 22nd 2008)

I don't really like cheese that much. And soggy bread. I'm not a duck!:D
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2008 6:20pm (May 22nd 2008)

Mind you, Australians suck tea through biscuits...THAT'S weird. I mean, dunking them is normal, but using 'em as a straw...?
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2008 6:22pm (May 22nd 2008)

How do they do that?! A guy at work feels physically sick if we dunk biscuits in front of him!
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2008 6:29pm (May 22nd 2008)

And I bet you DO....:devil:
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2008 6:43pm (May 22nd 2008)

Oh yes!!
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2008 7:10pm (May 22nd 2008)

Horrible child...
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2008 10:03pm (May 22nd 2008)

I don't like bought orange juice. Even labelled "fresh" - how can it be fresh? - Its been sitting on the shelf for hours/days!!!
    I like to squeeze my own oranges, much yummier.
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd, 2008 7:48pm (May 23rd 2008)

I had this orange juice in my lunch at school today in a can. Forgot what the make was but it sounded like shlerp or something and it tasted like proper orange juice home made at er home ! Instead of pure stuff at netto
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd, 2008 7:53pm (May 23rd 2008)

Sounds nice.:)
    • CommentTimeMay 24th, 2008 11:20am (May 24th 2008)

I hate orange juice. Even fizzy pop orange juice :fierce:

I used to dunk crisps in chocolate yoghurt...but cheese sandwiches in tea is disgusting.
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeMay 26th, 2008 3:15pm (May 26th 2008)

I hate fizzy pop all together.:fierce:
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeMay 29th, 2008 9:27pm (May 29th 2008)

everyone should try lechee fizzy pop:D
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeMay 29th, 2008 10:30pm (May 29th 2008)

What is that then?
    • CommentTimeMay 30th, 2008 10:15am (May 30th 2008)

Nancy is that a real thing?? I'd try that :cheer:
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeMay 30th, 2008 10:24am (May 30th 2008)

It will prob turn out to be something gross.:fierce:
    • CommentTimeMay 30th, 2008 10:41am (May 30th 2008)

Probably. But i like lychees...Although i like oranges but hate orange juice / pop.
    • CommentTimeMay 30th, 2008 6:33pm (May 30th 2008)

UGH. Lychees taste like perfume. At college, we peeled some once and gave one to a friend to taste. 'Nice, what is it?'
    'Sheep's eye', we said. She spat it clear across the canteen...
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeMay 30th, 2008 6:58pm (May 30th 2008)

HAHA! Funny CC.:D
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeMay 30th, 2008 9:30pm (May 30th 2008)

I dont know if they have it in England. Here in canada it is sold as the PC (president's choice) brand. but either way you must try a lychee. Some people will love them or hate them. its one of those love-hate relationships
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeMay 30th, 2008 10:22pm (May 30th 2008)

Like marmite ?
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeMay 31st, 2008 5:28am (May 31st 2008)

Nancy & Vicki - that was funny. But how does CC know what perfume tastes like?
    • CommentTimeMay 31st, 2008 11:06am (May 31st 2008)

My dad once got me to lick a bath bomb when i was a tot - and you wonder why i don't like him :fierce:
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeMay 31st, 2008 11:59am (May 31st 2008)

Awww! That was mean of him, Red.
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeMay 31st, 2008 3:27pm (May 31st 2008)

what is a bath bomb?
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeMay 31st, 2008 3:49pm (May 31st 2008)

Isn't it like one of those bath fizzy things.They are a sort of bubble bath i think.:)
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeMay 31st, 2008 4:01pm (May 31st 2008)

oh those!! why would anyone force another to lick it?:O Neil, how could you?:O
    • CommentTimeMay 31st, 2008 4:31pm (May 31st 2008)

It was a brown one and he told me it was chocolate *snivel*
    It was rank :rolling:
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeMay 31st, 2008 4:38pm (May 31st 2008)

I'm shocked!! neil is pure evil:angry:
    • CommentTimeMay 31st, 2008 4:39pm (May 31st 2008)

Yeah, i was pretty shocked too!! Imagine it, a sweet little toddler expecting chocolate, and then getting this fizzing sensation on the end of her tongue... :jumping:
    Good prank though, you gotta admit :)
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeMay 31st, 2008 4:59pm (May 31st 2008)

yeah.. neil the evil mastermind
    • CommentTimeMay 31st, 2008 5:03pm (May 31st 2008)

You betcha!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeMay 31st, 2008 5:39pm (May 31st 2008)

You have to get revenge!:devil:
    • CommentTimeMay 31st, 2008 5:41pm (May 31st 2008)

Well, i did just call him names in the other thread... :)

But that's not good enough - suggestions anyone? And does it matter this happened about 15 years ago?!?
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeMay 31st, 2008 5:43pm (May 31st 2008)

What about you make him tea tonight. Although it will be runny poo on the menu!:D
    • CommentTimeMay 31st, 2008 6:08pm (May 31st 2008)

She could barbecue some Runny Poo for him. Although then it wouldn't be runny.
    Diane; have you never sprayed perfume a bit too enthusiastically and then got some on your lips OR inhaled through your mouth at the wrong time when spraying it? That's how I know what it tastes like...:fierce:
    • CommentTimeMay 31st, 2008 6:09pm (May 31st 2008)

I think that was hysterical - just the sort of thing hubby (and son) would do to their kids!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeMay 31st, 2008 6:12pm (May 31st 2008)

GROSS bbqed RUNNY POO!
    • CommentTimeMay 31st, 2008 10:03pm (May 31st 2008)

CC, after PE once i was sat on the benches and a friend was spraying deoderant. She sprayed a little too enthusiastically and it all went down my throat. I had to run to the toilets where i was violently sick. Niiiiice!
    What is it with people attacking me with bath products??
    • CommentTimeJun 1st, 2008 7:27pm (Jun 1st 2008)

So YOU know what deodorant tastes like. I think Diane imagines me squirting perfume straight into my gob...!
    • CommentTimeJun 1st, 2008 8:25pm (Jun 1st 2008)

Yes. It tastes nasty and makes you sick...how do people get high off it? :fierce:
    • CommentTimeJun 1st, 2008 8:32pm (Jun 1st 2008)

I think they have to be very low to start with...
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd, 2008 4:57pm (Jun 2nd 2008)

My brother once got aftershave stuff squirted directly into his mouth , he was sick for a week
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd, 2008 4:58pm (Jun 2nd 2008)

:fierce:Yeuch...who did that to him??
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd, 2008 5:10pm (Jun 2nd 2008)

One of his friends who lives down the street