Site Tag Cloud

CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeAug 26th, 2009 9:37pm (Aug 26th 2009)

Question though: Are pillock and plonker only nouns? Or would it be appropriate for me to say ~ *I like pickles. I don't want to even think about plonking pillocking raisins in the context of pickles.*

(LOL - according to my apparently British spell checker, it would be *yes* to plonking and *no* to pillocking.) :P
    • CommentTimeAug 26th, 2009 9:46pm (Aug 26th 2009)

Your british spell checker is spot on! :)
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeAug 31st, 2009 8:25pm (Aug 31st 2009)

Welcome to Vicki's random discussion page. The random topic will change every monday. This weeks topic is flowers or spices hehe hmm ok I prefer er flowers even though Im allergic to pollen :\ oh and I like spices too but only in foood yay nom !!
    • CommentTimeAug 31st, 2009 10:08pm (Aug 31st 2009)

ooh tough one. Most flowers i don't like, but there are a few that i love such as sunflowers ^_^

But spices are so yummy too...
    • CommentTimeSep 1st, 2009 2:00am (Sep 1st 2009)

Flowers. Especially wild ones.:flowers:
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeSep 1st, 2009 4:04am (Sep 1st 2009)

Ah - Vicki I think you have posed a particularly difficult puzzle this week... Flowers! No. Spices! No... Er.

Just realized I can pick flowers, since there are edible ones and they are spicy.

Red, you don't like most flowers???

• CommentTimeSep 1st, 2009 4:14am (Sep 1st 2009)

Perhaps she means to eat...!
      CommentAuthorLuke
    • CommentTimeSep 1st, 2009 7:14pm (Sep 1st 2009) edited

don't forget about spicy flowers....or flowery spices?
    • CommentTimeSep 1st, 2009 11:35pm (Sep 1st 2009)

Posted By: chief chickenFlowers. Especially wild ones.

Me too - ditto (again!) Love to see a forest full of bluebells or a field full of ... lots of different ones!
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd, 2009 3:42am (Sep 2nd 2009)

Hello Luke, where/how have you been? You can have spicy flowers - nasturtiums are peppery to the taste in salads. Went to a poncy pub for lunch today where they had those...:\
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd, 2009 2:16pm (Sep 2nd 2009)

I like both.
    Spices and flowers.
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd, 2009 9:53am (Sep 3rd 2009)

Me too init. I love roses, iris's, gerbils er I mean gerberas, carnations. and I love love to cook with assorted spices.
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd, 2009 5:43pm (Sep 3rd 2009)

I call them gerbils too, Julie! Really upsets the snotty florists...:)
    • CommentTimeSep 4th, 2009 8:09pm (Sep 4th 2009) edited

Nope, don't like most flowers. I like sunflowers, dandelions,daffodils, and sweet pea flowers because they remind me of my grandad...

that's pretty much it :)
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 7th, 2009 5:31pm (Sep 7th 2009)

Welcome to Vicki's random discussion page. The random topic will change every monday. This weeks topic is time traavveelll hehe soo I got this idea because I watched back to the future on sky movies last week and I never watched it before soo teh question is if you had a time travel machiney car thingy would you go to the past or the future and wwhhyyyy ?? :) hm I would go to the er future to see what its like and if we all eventually get kinder bueno flavoured swimming pools and er edible random stuff woo !!!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeSep 7th, 2009 6:20pm (Sep 7th 2009)

Be here now. ;)
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeSep 7th, 2009 6:21pm (Sep 7th 2009)

Speaking of randomness, Vicki - where is Jonny? Have you seen him? Where's our guy gone?
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 7th, 2009 6:23pm (Sep 7th 2009)

hehe erm no hhmm maybe hes gone on a quest to find the secret temple of the ancient llama king yay !!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeSep 7th, 2009 6:28pm (Sep 7th 2009)

Hope he finds it then!

Oh wait! He's HERE. Vicki, that's ... wow. I guess your time machine works. :shocked:
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeSep 7th, 2009 6:29pm (Sep 7th 2009)

Hi Jonny. *waves*
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeSep 7th, 2009 6:31pm (Sep 7th 2009)

Hi Diane :lol:
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeSep 7th, 2009 6:34pm (Sep 7th 2009)

Enjoying your holiday??
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeSep 7th, 2009 7:53pm (Sep 7th 2009)

I would go back to the past. The '70s to be exact to see Jethro Tull in their heyday. ;)
    • CommentTimeSep 7th, 2009 7:56pm (Sep 7th 2009)

Backwards. Until my decor fits.
    • CommentTimeSep 7th, 2009 8:58pm (Sep 7th 2009)

I'd have to go back a fair way. All my stuff is old oak, etc.,

I would like to go forwards a little as I want to know what is next - after radio and then tv and the internet - the mind just cannot grasp what the next step is.

AAny ideas folks - and not something scavenged from tv fiction!
    • CommentTimeSep 7th, 2009 10:37pm (Sep 7th 2009)

I'm still struggling to get my mind around the internet - can't believe its such an integral part of our lives so quickly. How did we manage without it!

Hmm, am thinking about the past/future thing. Will have to come back to this one ....
    • CommentTimeSep 8th, 2009 9:12am (Sep 8th 2009)

I think I would like to go back just to see how some of my family used to live and what they looked like.
    • CommentTimeSep 8th, 2009 2:29pm (Sep 8th 2009)

Hmm forward or back? I would love to go back to the Egyptians, have always been fascinated by Cleopatra and that era.
    • CommentTimeSep 8th, 2009 10:25pm (Sep 8th 2009)

OK, I'm going to say neither. Because I'd love to do both but it'd be dangerous! If I went back in time would I want to change something and if so, the repercussions could be terrible. If I went to the future I wouldn't be able to resist seeing what me and the family were doing and again, I would then have knowledge that could change the future when I came back to the present time. Maybe just a couple of days into the future (to see the lottery numbers! LOL!!)
    • CommentTimeSep 8th, 2009 10:28pm (Sep 8th 2009)

I have a love for Tutankamoun after seeing his golden mask at the exhibition in London in 1970's

I have a life size copy hung on a glass door which is incredulous with the light shining through.
    • CommentTimeSep 9th, 2009 12:57am (Sep 9th 2009) edited

oh Ollie that sounds absolutely beautiful. We saw an exhibition here too years ago, I was surprised how small everything was. The jewellery was exquisite.
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeSep 9th, 2009 9:04am (Sep 9th 2009)

like NN, I'd like go back in the past to meet my rellies but other then that, no, I don't fancy time travel. I'm happy where I am. :-)
      CommentAuthorVictoria
    • CommentTimeSep 9th, 2009 11:57am (Sep 9th 2009)

I'm surprised everyone's discussing time travel when there's this aspect of Vicki's introduction to think about:

Posted By: Vicki would go to the er future to see what its like and if we all eventually get kinder bueno flavoured swimming pools

Hmm.
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeSep 9th, 2009 3:39pm (Sep 9th 2009)

We saw the Tut exhibit in the 70s too. Small world. :) It was at the Seattle Center and had the longest line to get in that I have ever stood in. Worth it too.
    • CommentTimeSep 9th, 2009 5:18pm (Sep 9th 2009)

I'd stay where i am now, i'm pretty happy...might pause time if that's an option though, so lectures never start :bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeSep 9th, 2009 9:18pm (Sep 9th 2009)

Our queue for the Tut exhibition was three hours long. Well worth it, never had such a queue before or since.

The MAsk will never tour again as it is now too fragile and will stay in Cairo.
    It was pretty ropey in London. Think it has had a make-over since.

We have a replica Tut' exhibition setup in south England that I am told is very good. May take g'daughter there when she is a little older.

My dreams of visiting Egypt are now dissolving. I am getting too old and the whole Egypt scene has become too commercialised for me. Maybe I should go with Saga who specialise in old folks.

...but I like to get down the back streets and eat where the locals eat. My Mum taught me to do that... So much better, and so real.
    • CommentTimeSep 10th, 2009 5:23am (Sep 10th 2009)

Ollie and Diane just think our eyes have all gazed upon the Tut exhibition especially the mask, how wonderful is that and we all live in different countries.:_oh:
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeSep 10th, 2009 1:30pm (Sep 10th 2009)

Trevs Mum,
    Me too. I went to the Tut exhibition when it came to London all those many years ago.
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeSep 10th, 2009 4:08pm (Sep 10th 2009)

Posted By: Trevs MumOllie and Diane (and Init)just think our eyes have all gazed upon the Tut exhibition especially the mask, how wonderful is that and we all live in different countries.
    I love that.

Anyone else see it?

• CommentTimeSep 10th, 2009 6:33pm (Sep 10th 2009)

I've seen the Tut exhibition too, Diane a couple of times. When I was a kid, the Seattle Art Museum brought over a lot of Tut's treasures. There was no media hype about it 50 years ago, so there were no lines at all. There may have been 10 other people in the whole place, so I got to spend most of the day looking at things. I've had a life long love of Egyptian art ever since.
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeSep 11th, 2009 3:20am (Sep 11th 2009)

Wow really - at SAM? Remember what year that was? Oh, never mind. I'm sure I was in California or Canada then. Did you see it when it was at the Seattle Center? That would be funny, to think we were standing in the same line. It sounds like you had an amazing experience at SAM Lynn. Very cool.
    • CommentTimeSep 11th, 2009 4:09am (Sep 11th 2009)

Diane, it was in the late 50's when I saw it at the SAM.. 57 or 58 maybe..I'm not sure..just remember how terrific it was to see all the things that were that old and still so beautiful.
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 14th, 2009 7:38pm (Sep 14th 2009)

Welcome to Vicki's random discussion page. The random topic will change every monday. This weeks topic is hairless cats or hairless hamsters hehe I duntz really kniw why I is doing this one hhmm er probably because we was doing this thing at school the other day about how much money you get in jobs and I randomly said I want enough money for a hairless cat called Veet hehe er yeah oh and hairless (alien) hamsters are cuute as well in a weird way tehe I picks Veet !!!
    • CommentTimeSep 14th, 2009 8:42pm (Sep 14th 2009)

Not a fan of baldy animals really...a friend has a Chinese crested dog, and it's like patting a hot leather sofa. Bleurgh. However, if I had either I'd be bound to love it, so I'd rather have the cat because they last longer than 2 years!
    • CommentTimeSep 14th, 2009 10:06pm (Sep 14th 2009)

Is there such a thing as a hairless hamster?! There are hairless rats but haven't seen a hamster in the same state of undress!

My son would be horrified if I went for either. At the cat show one year he told a breeder that her cat was "horrible". I went into parental apology mode (considering he was 20ish it was an automatic reaction!) She laughed - she said she gets that all the time. I dutifully told her how lovely her cat was, petted it, and moved on. Hmm, not for me.

Would have to go for the cat if I was pressed to choose as I wouldn't want to encourage someone to try to breed a hamster like that!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeSep 14th, 2009 11:57pm (Sep 14th 2009)

FOLF. Vicki - you have finally hit the jackpot on a question that brings up the least rational responses possible. :P ("I hate them - so I guess I'd want one that lasts the longest." Just shows what love does to us.)

and double FOLF, re: imagining Kate tentatively petting the cat and telling its owner: "She's lovely." Fantastic.

Anyone seen that documentary on dogs that shows a woman in Mexico who uses hairless dogs to help with her arthritis pain? She sits out in her backyard and presses one of the dogs to whatever joint is hurting her...

CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeSep 14th, 2009 11:58pm (Sep 14th 2009)

Also: Bleurgh is my new favorite word.
    • CommentTimeSep 15th, 2009 4:24am (Sep 15th 2009)

'He's a pedigree champion Devon Rex,' she snarled...
    • CommentTimeSep 15th, 2009 10:38am (Sep 15th 2009)

Me too I love 'Bleurgh' and I would choose and cat any day, hair or none.
    • CommentTimeSep 15th, 2009 8:37pm (Sep 15th 2009)

I'd go with the cat.
    • CommentTimeSep 15th, 2009 11:17pm (Sep 15th 2009)

Posted By: chief chickenI had a client whose cat looked as though it had been shaved, screwed into a ball for a year, then unfolded. 'What happened to your poor cat?' I asked.
    'He's a pedigree champion Devon Rex,' she snarled...

Open mouth ... insert foot!! LOL!!
    • CommentTimeSep 16th, 2009 2:31pm (Sep 16th 2009)

Hairless hamster wins hairless cats - smaller and less ugly :P
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeSep 17th, 2009 1:57pm (Sep 17th 2009)

CC' word....Bleurgh !!!
    neither hairless cat nor hamster.

I don't fancy the thought of patting a warm leather sofa either.:-)

(this has given me the giggles and I'm trying not to laugh out loud because I'm at work.)

You know what, no matter what my stresses, when I log on here, I always end up having a good laugh.
    You don't know how good that is.
    • CommentTimeSep 17th, 2009 6:13pm (Sep 17th 2009)

I had a Devon Rex years ago..we named him Grimy because he always looked dirty..he was a sweetheart though. I always had to keep the heat turned up for him, he had some hair, but it was VERY curly and very short.
    • CommentTimeSep 17th, 2009 6:42pm (Sep 17th 2009)

Exactly.looked as though it'd been involved in some sort of accident/op that necessitated the shaving off of all its fur. Poor thing. And to compound the poor animal's misery, they'd called it Mildred.
    • CommentTimeSep 17th, 2009 11:10pm (Sep 17th 2009)

Did you report them to the RSPCA for that naming?!
    • CommentTimeSep 18th, 2009 5:24am (Sep 18th 2009)

I was tempted...
      CommentAuthorVictoria
    • CommentTimeSep 18th, 2009 7:25pm (Sep 18th 2009)

I think I'd go for hairless hamster if it had to be one of the two, unless the hamster wasn't meant to be hairless. I knew someone whose hamster had mange and it was quite hairless and kept having to go to the vet, poor thing.
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 21st, 2009 5:12pm (Sep 21st 2009)

Welcome to Vicki's random discussion page. The random topic will change every monday. This weeks topic is scrabble or monopoly ohk well I would pick scrabble because Ive never ever played monopoly and er Ive only played scrabble once aagges ago and you can make silly words when you play my rules hehehe
    • CommentTimeSep 21st, 2009 7:09pm (Sep 21st 2009)

Squabble every time. I hate loathe and despise monopoly and run to hide under the nearest table if anyone suggests it...
    • CommentTimeSep 21st, 2009 7:11pm (Sep 21st 2009)

Scrabble for me too!
    • CommentTimeSep 21st, 2009 8:25pm (Sep 21st 2009)

• CommentTimeSep 21st, 2009 8:36pm (Sep 21st 2009)

Ooo, Ollie, how can you bear it?? Monotony always seems utterly interminable to me and makes me want to cry...although that could be the port as Monotony always seems to be brought out at Christmas...:drinkparty:
    • CommentTimeSep 21st, 2009 8:52pm (Sep 21st 2009)

We even made our own board that has all the village features and streets - arranged in order of snoberiety....
    • CommentTimeSep 21st, 2009 11:33pm (Sep 21st 2009)

Hmmm a difficult one as I love both but no one ever wants to play Monopoly with me and it's just not the same on your own.:biggrin:
    I think I would vote for Scrabble. We have the Oz version which is fun too.

CC love the name Monotony, we put a time limit on it usually and stick to it.

Ollie like the idea of making your own. Trev once had a school project and had to 'invent' a game with board and bits, we played it often, forgot what it was called. 'Cheats' for Monopoly now that is an interesting one.:mdr:
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd, 2009 3:53am (Sep 22nd 2009)

Posted By: ollie in UKG'daughter insists on an occasional game Monopoly.I've downloaded some "Cheats". The don't always work so she doesn't suspect anything.
    Love that. :P

What about Choconopoly, CC? You play with real chocolate. I like the time limit idea. That's the thing that ultimately drives me bonkers about the game. Plus, I can't focus very long on games that are mostly luck. AND, I hate winning. But I also hate losing. For these reasons, cheating is the best. No more luck involved, I win, but they didn't really lose ~ because I cheated.

• CommentTimeSep 22nd, 2009 4:22pm (Sep 22nd 2009)

I'll eat the chocolate, you play Monotony...:)
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd, 2009 9:35pm (Sep 22nd 2009) edited

LOL - the last time I played was last winter, at my house. (So I couldn't leave.) Gloria was there but also a woman I don't know well. I soon felt kind of stuck - because the new woman clearly liked winning and the game itself. A lot. So I started trying to lose. More difficult than one would think. Then I began openly trying to lose. After awhile they both began to cooperate with my plan. (Meaning Gloria stopped trying to rescue me.) Minimal impact. Finally, I started cheating to lose. It took well over an hour!!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd, 2009 9:37pm (Sep 22nd 2009)

I think Julie's timer idea would improve the game tremendously.
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd, 2009 10:31pm (Sep 22nd 2009)

I think several large gin and tonics and a dog with a big waggy feathery tail which accidentally clears the board would improve the game tremendously. My father used to encourage the dog to do that when he was losing at Squabble to my mother (who plays to kill; we bought her Nintendo Squabble so we don't have to play her and get scribbled on if we go on the triple word score she had lined up).
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd, 2009 10:40pm (Sep 22nd 2009)

Rachael has an electronic version of monopoly so you don't play with monopoly money you have plastic cards. Yawn!!! Makes it so boring! Danny said she cheats (she's always banker), and after playing half a game with them I tend to agree. She forgets to add on the £200 for passing go ("whoops, wrong key, took it off instead, there we go, put it back now" - but where's the extra £200?!)

I went to take care of the baby instead. Its been sat in the cupboard for 18 months now. (Monopoly, not the baby!)
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd, 2009 4:04am (Sep 23rd 2009)

Posted By: KatebI went to take care of the baby instead. Its been sat in the cupboard for 18 months now. (Monopoly, not the baby!

Blimey, Kate, I thought for a minute I'd found a soulmate there...:D
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd, 2009 5:37am (Sep 23rd 2009) edited

Posted By: chief chickenBlimey, Kate, I thought for a minute I'd found a soulmate there...

Oh CC, You're bad..
      chuckling dog.gif
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd, 2009 12:24pm (Sep 23rd 2009)

ha ha ha girls!:lol:
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd, 2009 5:58pm (Sep 23rd 2009)

Lynn, that's excellent. And it's also exactly how I laugh at the moment too...:D
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd, 2009 6:07pm (Sep 23rd 2009)

Monopoly, never played Scrabble.
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2009 9:59am (Sep 24th 2009)

Never played Scrabble?? oh you poor deprived darling, I am rushing right over this minute and we can have a game!!!
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2009 10:06am (Sep 24th 2009)

Scrabbble is very good for your spelling heducation..
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2009 4:31pm (Sep 24th 2009)

It also teaches you self preservation, ie, don't sit close enough to your mother to let her scribble on you if you go where she was going to put a treble word score. It teaches you to lie as well; 'EVERYBODY knows that a fnowj is a Norwegian flypaper...'
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2009 12:29am (Sep 25th 2009)

You are so right CC AND a Zxjmlpk is an Andalusion snortblog in disguise.
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2009 11:48pm (Sep 25th 2009)

Posted By: Trevs MumYou are so right CC AND a Zxjmlpk is an Andalusion snortblog in disguise.

... and I thought my hubby made that one up!

(more creative writing - don't think he's ever played scrabble!)

I LOVE Mutley Lynn, that made my day!
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2009 8:32pm (Sep 28th 2009)

Welcome to Vicki's random discussion page. The random topic will change every monday. This weeks topic is ... if you had a stop watch thingy that can stop time (like bernards watch (google it)) what would you doo weell I would stop the time in the morning when I has to go to school so I can sleep for aages more oh and I would keep poking everybody and then they would think its a ghost or something muahahaa
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2009 9:00pm (Sep 28th 2009)

I'd stop it while I was asleep so I could get more sleep...:night_moon::sleep1:
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2009 9:40pm (Sep 28th 2009)

Vicki, this must be your best ever!

but don't hold your breath (now you could use your gadget there) it may take me a while to when I would like time to go onto pause. I would prefer time to go in reverse .... but not to relive what I had just done, oh no, I would rather muck-up the world and change the past to my own advantage.
    Will come back to you on this....
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2009 11:14pm (Sep 28th 2009)

It'd be sleep for me too. Everything is OK when you're asleep - no aches, pains, worries, stresses, just rest and relaxation.
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeSep 29th, 2009 1:27pm (Sep 29th 2009) edited

Like CC, I'd stop the time so I could sleep a bit more in the mornings. :-)
    • CommentTimeSep 29th, 2009 7:28pm (Sep 29th 2009)

But constant sleep is what I think of as being dead!
    • CommentTimeSep 29th, 2009 7:34pm (Sep 29th 2009)

I wouldn't stop it completely; I'd set the alarm for the few hundred hours i've lost over the last nine months or so due to poxy steroids...;)
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2009 9:38am (Sep 30th 2009)

Ollie, I think we should have siesta hour in the UK. That would suit me fine.
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2009 9:42am (Sep 30th 2009)

Ah, now I do have that but rarely take more than forty winks sitting around. If I lie down all comfy I sleep for hours, upset my body clock, and have strong dreams.
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2009 7:28pm (Sep 30th 2009)

I'd like to pause time, so I wouldn't have to wake up to the alarm clock in the mornings and could sleep if I were able.(some nights I'm not able to fall asleep at all.) After my Mom is gone, I'm going to take my alarm clock out back and shoot it with the shotgun.:bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2009 7:32pm (Sep 30th 2009)

We're a sad old lot; the power to stop time and all we want is sleep! :D
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2009 10:52pm (Sep 30th 2009)

I can't say when i'd use it, too long to list. Otherwise i'd be here all day :)
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2009 10:53pm (Sep 30th 2009)

That's Ok, use it to stop time while you type the list!!!
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeOct 5th, 2009 7:03pm (Oct 5th 2009)

Welcome to Vicki's random discussion page. The random topic will change every monday. This weeks topic is ... twix or cadbury rosess hehe Im being random as usual because those are the main chocolate thingys I got for my birthday well er I prefer roses especially the big tin of them because theres er more variety and flavour to make you go nom nom :)
    • CommentTimeOct 5th, 2009 7:13pm (Oct 5th 2009)

Cadbury's Roses!!!!!
    • CommentTimeOct 5th, 2009 7:22pm (Oct 5th 2009)

Roses, very definitely.

Just imagine. All those yummy, different, chocs. Laid out, just waiting to be lightly trilled over with a choosing finger. Then pounced on and admired, nibbled and finally....

Hubby and I would share a box of chocs.
    In Jack Spratt style, he preferred the hard centres, while I would take the soft centres.
    My chocs were always a little squashed due to the man-thing of not consulting the supplied instructions.
    • CommentTimeOct 5th, 2009 10:44pm (Oct 5th 2009)

Mmmm, Roses every time!!! (The toffee on a twix pulls at my fillings). The toffee Roses are always left though in our house.
    • CommentTimeOct 5th, 2009 11:37pm (Oct 5th 2009)

Twix!!!! Preferably with a hot chocolate - then you can nibble both ends off the Twix and drink the hot chocolate through it like a straw. Ummmmmmm :hungry:
    • CommentTimeOct 6th, 2009 3:18am (Oct 6th 2009)

Cadbury's Roses definitely! Yummy!