Site Tag Cloud

• CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 6:19pm (Aug 13th 2008)

I hate to mention it, but it's still seasick green at the mo, so neither of us won...:D
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 6:20pm (Aug 13th 2008)

Thats true.:(
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 6:23pm (Aug 13th 2008)

And the writing on the thread titles is blue, and so's the background.... :beaker:
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 6:25pm (Aug 13th 2008)

Oh yes it is! HAHA! No purple.
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 6:38pm (Aug 13th 2008)

Tch. :(
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 7:24pm (Aug 13th 2008)

Awwwwwww sorry CC. Maybe Neil will change the background to purple instead of pukey peas!
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 8:57pm (Aug 13th 2008)

:D
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 8:59pm (Aug 13th 2008)

:_puke:hehe
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 9:00pm (Aug 13th 2008)

Revolting child...:D
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 9:01pm (Aug 13th 2008)

Yes i know.:lol:
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 11:52pm (Aug 13th 2008)

I can't see as many as the threads as I could before, but its growing on me. As I said before, I hate change!!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeAug 14th, 2008 1:43am (Aug 14th 2008)

I like the green color. See it the same way Red does, so I find it soothing. I hate blue... And everything around me is purple so I'm glad this isn't the main background - although I think it would be cool as an accent color. :D

CC - what a sprog-like exchange you just had. Hmmmm. ;)
    • CommentTimeAug 14th, 2008 4:39pm (Aug 14th 2008)

I never said I WASN'T like a kid, I said I DIDN'T like 'em.
    • CommentTimeAug 17th, 2008 12:51pm (Aug 17th 2008)

Vicki, you ready with a change of question on here for Monday?

We really missed you and decided in your honour we wouldn't change title last week. I don't think we stayed on topic though..... :artgallery:
    • CommentTimeAug 17th, 2008 3:24pm (Aug 17th 2008)

We never do - why should it be any different just because Vicki is on holiday!
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeAug 18th, 2008 9:05pm (Aug 18th 2008)

Oh sorry erm ok ill change it now !!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 18th, 2008 9:07pm (Aug 18th 2008)

Thanks Vicki.;)
    • CommentTimeAug 18th, 2008 9:08pm (Aug 18th 2008)

Waiting in trepidation for Vicki's new question....
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 18th, 2008 9:18pm (Aug 18th 2008)

Vicki has gone offline!!!!!!!!! Where is the new question?
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeAug 18th, 2008 9:20pm (Aug 18th 2008)

Sorry I kept you all waiting ! I couldnt think of anything to ask !!!!!

This weeks topic is your favourite hobby. Oker mine is dancing and watching hencam and eating lots of stuffs and looking after my fuzzy kitty jemima !
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 18th, 2008 9:21pm (Aug 18th 2008)

This is an easy one. Listening to MUSIC and going on Hencam, looking after my cat and chickens.:)
    • CommentTimeAug 18th, 2008 10:57pm (Aug 18th 2008)

Hencam / cats / rats / granddaughter. Mel-spotting. Watching ice hockey, especially when sons are playing. INTERNET!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeAug 18th, 2008 10:57pm (Aug 18th 2008)

That was all in no particular order by the way!
    • CommentTimeAug 18th, 2008 11:01pm (Aug 18th 2008)

Piano, carving, reading, music generally.
    • CommentTimeAug 19th, 2008 9:57am (Aug 19th 2008) edited

CC, didn't notice the comma and wondered how many pianos you'd carved - sound nice though, I love carved wood furniture.

My hobbies - g'daughter, Hencam and all the other wonderful stuff inside my little laptop.

:hyper_chick: :computer:

Sleeping and a good slug of a decent cream sherry.

:drunk: :sleepy:
    • CommentTimeAug 19th, 2008 11:01am (Aug 19th 2008)

exercising, reading, listening to music & sitting with le chickens!
    • CommentTimeAug 19th, 2008 3:23pm (Aug 19th 2008)

I carve stone, Ollie, but only lettering, not 3D.
    I forgot about drink - yes, I like a drop of the old electric soup too!:drool5::drunk::ack2::_puke:
    No, not to that extent, really! :)
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeAug 19th, 2008 8:38pm (Aug 19th 2008)

Reading, photography, postcrossing, beach walking, bird watching.

Not Hencam though. Its not a hobby - its a lifestyle! :loco:
    • CommentTimeAug 19th, 2008 9:29pm (Aug 19th 2008) edited

Nooo....it's a religion! I'm putting it as my religion on the next form I fill in, like those Star Wars loonies. Jeddai knights? summat like that.:)
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 19th, 2008 9:57pm (Aug 19th 2008)

Religion: HENCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rollonfloorlaughing:
    • CommentTimeAug 19th, 2008 11:23pm (Aug 19th 2008)

Ugh i hate those stupid forms...at school they always put my religion down as 'Christian' even though i changed it every time to 'none' or 'atheist' and they'd just swap it back...

I'm sure my dad once put jeddai and they changed that, too :D
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeAug 20th, 2008 4:22am (Aug 20th 2008)

THEY changed YOUR form? Unbelievable. :blink:
    • CommentTimeAug 20th, 2008 2:27pm (Aug 20th 2008)

Yes. They stopped doing it eventually, but it used to annoy me so much!
    • CommentTimeAug 20th, 2008 11:50pm (Aug 20th 2008)

The computer system probably didn't accept atheist etc!
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeAug 21st, 2008 12:17am (Aug 21st 2008)

or jedai !!!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 21st, 2008 10:34am (Aug 21st 2008)

or hencam......
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 21st, 2008 10:34am (Aug 21st 2008)

Sorry i kind of added the last one.;)
    • CommentAuthorhqtrev
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd, 2008 2:25am (Aug 23rd 2008)

my favorite hobby must be "going to work", because I seem to do it a lot.
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd, 2008 12:09pm (Aug 23rd 2008)

:rolling: lol Trev.
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd, 2008 12:44pm (Aug 23rd 2008)

I like toad sexing and crunchie mining!
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd, 2008 12:45pm (Aug 23rd 2008)

Also, I enjoy using the ribs of the donkeys from my mine to play the xylophone. I am getting quite good now!!
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd, 2008 12:45pm (Aug 23rd 2008)

Like furry grey glockenspiels!!
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd, 2008 6:41pm (Aug 23rd 2008)

Do you play the Donkey Serenade?
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeAug 26th, 2008 7:59pm (Aug 26th 2008)

Oh dear hehe I forgot its tuesday !!!! Ill change the topic nnnooowwww !!
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeAug 26th, 2008 8:02pm (Aug 26th 2008)

Welcome to Vicki's random discussion page. The random topic will change every monday. This weeks topic is : what are you hoping to get for xmas ?? Ohk Im not really sure what im getting , either my very first ipod or a pay as you go iphone and loadsa random ds , wii and gamecube games
    • CommentTimeAug 26th, 2008 9:18pm (Aug 26th 2008)

Something I don't have to ask for! i.e. a surprise!
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeAug 26th, 2008 9:44pm (Aug 26th 2008) edited

no longer a member

a hen friend
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 26th, 2008 10:03pm (Aug 26th 2008)

You should get an iPod, Vicki. I have an iPod Classic 80GB and an iPod Shuffle. I have been waiting for those iPhone 3Gs to come out, i think they came out on 11th July this year except i can't find one anywhere.:(
    I am hoping for tickets to go and see Jethro Tull on their 41st anniversery tour.:)
    • CommentTimeAug 26th, 2008 10:04pm (Aug 26th 2008) edited

Aww, Wazza.
    We could have got you one for your birthday.
    Too late now, you will have to wait till next year. Sorry.

Now I am in the wrong thread!
    I retyped this comment here as I thought I was back in Wazza's birthday and had lost my posting!
    Silly girl. Pay more attention.

This hencam site is getting me confuzleyplated.
    • CommentTimeAug 27th, 2008 12:07am (Aug 27th 2008)

:drunk::drinkparty:Drunk...! :D
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeAug 27th, 2008 3:35pm (Aug 27th 2008)

I might be getting an Iphone for my birthday!!:D Did you know some universities in the US are giving their freshmens free iphones?! They say its for "educational purposes.:P I agree with ace, vicki you should get the iphone. Or get the PS3 rather than xbox or wii b/c ps3 has AMAZING graphics;)I remember when the ps3 first came out for like 400$ and people were selling it for 3000$ on ebay. So my dad go the "genius" idea of buying one and selling it online. So my dad and i ended up waiting outside of futureshop (equivalent of bestbuy in the states) from 3am (the store opens at 7am) to get darn thing. When we finally bought it and posted it online NO ONE was interested!!!! So we ended up having to return it back to the store:(
    • CommentTimeAug 27th, 2008 4:36pm (Aug 27th 2008)

When I were a sprog, I would have been livid if someone bought me a telephone for Christmas. Still would...
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 27th, 2008 4:36pm (Aug 27th 2008)

I've also got a PS3. Great graphics. Actually this is my 2nd PS3. The 1st one was a 60gb and the one i have now is a 40gb. I have had about 5 Xbox 360s nowhere near as good graphics as the PS3. I also have a nintendo Wii (this is my 2nd one). I love my wii though, its really fun!)
    • CommentTimeAug 27th, 2008 4:38pm (Aug 27th 2008)

...and if my mother had asked me in public whether I wanted a Wee...:shocked:
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 27th, 2008 4:39pm (Aug 27th 2008)

hehe
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeAug 27th, 2008 7:27pm (Aug 27th 2008) edited

:rollonfloorlaughing:
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 27th, 2008 7:28pm (Aug 27th 2008)

:rollonfloorlaughing:
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeAug 27th, 2008 10:07pm (Aug 27th 2008)

no longer a member

:rollonfloorlaughing:
    • CommentTimeAug 27th, 2008 10:33pm (Aug 27th 2008)

Getting TO Christmas will be an achievement!
    • CommentAuthorhqtrev
    • CommentTimeAug 28th, 2008 1:16pm (Aug 28th 2008)

I will be buying my own Christmas presents, because I will be in China. Hmmmm, maybe iphones will be cheap there...
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeAug 28th, 2008 1:20pm (Aug 28th 2008)

Iphones are very cheap there, but you have to make sure they are real. There are also lots of new electronics there that are debuted years before they arrive at the market in the UK and states.
    • CommentTimeAug 28th, 2008 3:43pm (Aug 28th 2008)

I've already had my Christmas present from Eric, so I'll be one short on the day!
    • CommentTimeAug 28th, 2008 4:45pm (Aug 28th 2008)

I don't know what i want for christmas...
    • CommentTimeAug 28th, 2008 5:17pm (Aug 28th 2008)

You'll be having very busy time before Christmas, Red. A big new experience coming up.

Enjoy.
    • CommentTimeAug 28th, 2008 6:44pm (Aug 28th 2008)

Red; I predict that what you'll want for Christmas is a rest after the chaos of end of term parties at university:drinkparty:...Ollie is quite right as usual!
    • CommentTimeAug 28th, 2008 8:40pm (Aug 28th 2008)

So - what did Eric give you CC?

I think I might ask for 2 more rats. Or a kitten. Or both.
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeAug 29th, 2008 2:34am (Aug 29th 2008)

Red when are you starting school anyways? Im going back next tuesday:'(
    • CommentTimeAug 29th, 2008 4:49am (Aug 29th 2008)

He paid for my piano to be rebiult from the floor up. So I now have a 'new' 1929 Bluthner!
    • CommentTimeAug 29th, 2008 12:39pm (Aug 29th 2008) edited

Aw no Nancy :fierce: I don't have to go down to uni until the end of September, and then it's fresher's fortnight anyway :aparty2:

I hope i enjoy it, getting kinda nervy about uni now :o ...but excited too of course!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 29th, 2008 12:42pm (Aug 29th 2008)

I'm sure that you'll love it Red.
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeAug 29th, 2008 1:25pm (Aug 29th 2008)

What?!!? End of September???:O When do you usually end school? I end by late june.
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 29th, 2008 1:26pm (Aug 29th 2008)

Schools over here normally end at the end of July. Except they usually go back at the start of September.
    • CommentTimeAug 29th, 2008 3:05pm (Aug 29th 2008)

How long are your summer hols, Nancy?
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeAug 29th, 2008 4:46pm (Aug 29th 2008)

2 months give or take. plus there are the holidays during school, march break 1 week and christmas break is 2 weeks.
    • CommentTimeAug 29th, 2008 5:37pm (Aug 29th 2008)

Blimey. How long is your school career? It must take about 30 years at that rate! :D
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeAug 29th, 2008 7:45pm (Aug 29th 2008)

pretty much:) actually i find the age for a certain grade to be the lower than that in the states. When I lived in PA, I was always 2 years younger than my classmates but here I am 1/2 older than others.
    • CommentTimeAug 29th, 2008 10:39pm (Aug 29th 2008)

What/who/where's Pa?
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2008 7:37am (Aug 30th 2008)

Pennsylvania - east coast of the US. Are you a US citizen, Nancy?
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2008 3:53pm (Aug 30th 2008)

I go back to school on wednesday waaa :cry: my form tutor called miss bigg and a random maths teacher called mr young (mr old) are going out together and theyre always in one anothers classrooms at lunch teheee
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2008 4:06pm (Aug 30th 2008)

I go back to college on the 9th.:cry:
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2008 4:07pm (Aug 30th 2008)

Saturday ??? theres school on saturday eeeeek !!!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2008 4:08pm (Aug 30th 2008)

No thats Tuesday!!!!!!!! Saturday is the 6th September.
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2008 4:09pm (Aug 30th 2008)

oh yeahh I was looking at my calender on august heheheee :rolling:
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2008 4:10pm (Aug 30th 2008)

hehe. lol.:rolling:
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2008 8:59pm (Aug 30th 2008)

Oh boo. I'm not looking forward to the schools going back - it means more traffic on the roads. I've been at work by 8.20 every day while the schools have been closed - I'm lucky to get in by 8.40 when they're open. And all the parents (and 6th formers) drive brand new cars and think they own the road. Sorry, that should be in the rant thread and probably will be on Wednesday!!
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2008 9:02pm (Aug 30th 2008)

I'll probably join you in that rant...:(
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2008 9:03pm (Aug 30th 2008)

[sigh] And there's nothing we can do about it, that's the worst of it.
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2008 9:05pm (Aug 30th 2008)

I might get some blades fixed to Afur's hubcaps...:666:
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2008 9:06pm (Aug 30th 2008)

Hee hee!! Great idea. I'd like a James Bond car with missiles hidden in the front grill. Boom!
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2008 9:13pm (Aug 30th 2008)

...and an oil slick for the ones who drive as though they want to get in your boot...
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2008 9:14pm (Aug 30th 2008)

... and a battering ram for the ones that can't read a speed sign and insist on crawling along ...
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2008 9:17pm (Aug 30th 2008) edited

...and a device to instantly vanish the ones who pull out in front of you when you're barrelling along at the speed limit, officer and then go at two miles an hour...
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2008 9:29pm (Aug 30th 2008)

... and are perfect drivers but can't be bothered to indicate at any junction, or stay in their own lane, or use their mirrors ...
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeAug 31st, 2008 1:38am (Aug 31st 2008)

Some comic had the idea that we should all have these little guns loaded with stickers that say: *I'm a stupid driver.* You get seven of them stuck to your car and Wazza takes your license away.

Posted By: chief chicken...and a device to instantly vanish the ones who pull out in front of you when you're barrelling along atthe speed limit, officerand then go at two miles an hour...
    This one is just INFURIATING when you add the fact that the two of you are on an empty country road...
    • CommentTimeAug 31st, 2008 1:11pm (Aug 31st 2008)

I'm sure there's a high proportion of drivers who would appear to have got their licences free in a packet of cornflakes, because there's no WAY they could have passed their tests!
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeAug 31st, 2008 5:56pm (Aug 31st 2008)

No Diane I do not have a US citizenship but I did live in the US of A some time ago. I am now counting down the days til school:'( Two more days!!! I just hope I get intelligent teachers this time! Last semester I had to deal with 2 teachers who hated me becuase I would correct their MASSIVE mistakes.
    • CommentTimeAug 31st, 2008 6:13pm (Aug 31st 2008)

Keep that up Nancyli, don't let 'em get you down. Some teachers are big twerps and got their qualies out of that same cornflake packet. Of course, there are some very good teachers, you can suss these out quite easily. I can remember one or two that made my going to school a pleasure.
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeAug 31st, 2008 6:29pm (Aug 31st 2008)

I know what you mean Ollie. There are some teachers who truely are passionate about teaching but then there are those who make it their duty to torture students in hopes of forgeting about their own unhappiness:|
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd, 2008 6:31pm (Sep 2nd 2008)

Me dont wanna go to school tomorrow waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!
    :angry::_ohmy::beaker::closedeyes::cursing::crying::fierce::glare::mad::rant_red2::sad::sleep::scared::sneaky2::thumbdown::wha::sick:
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd, 2008 6:33pm (Sep 2nd 2008)

This weeks topic is : schools starting again. Mner I dont wanna go back to school tomorrow aarrgghh im so annoyed. Does you not like school or driving on school days and stuff

Oh and yay 800th post !!