Site Tag Cloud

CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 12:47am (Apr 8th 2008)

I'm starting this discussion for the sake of boredom. Being in a different time zone, I realize that I am online in the forum alone most of the time. So this discussion is basically a way to disrupt the boredom and talk to yourself when there is frankly no one really listening at the time.
    So to start the topic off I will be ranting on to my self:
    Summer has finally arrived here in Canada and I cannot wait to get out of the house and play some tennis in the sun. :D
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 1:00am (Apr 8th 2008)

Wow, still alone online... where is everyone?!?!
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 1:01am (Apr 8th 2008)

I feel like I'm going to go crazy talking to my self. Yes, there is another reason to visit this discussion: to watch people go crazy:crazy:
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 1:02am (Apr 8th 2008)

:rasta::surfing::peace::crazy::clap::grouphug::whorship::crush::fingersear::updown:(A)(Q)(W)(E)(R)(T)(Y)(U)(I)(O)(P)(A)(S)(D)(F)(G)(H)(J)(K)(L)(Z)(X)(C)(V)(B)(N)(M) trying out all emoticons:D
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 1:03am (Apr 8th 2008)

apparently msn ones dont work:(
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 2:38am (Apr 8th 2008)

still alone:S
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 2:39am (Apr 8th 2008)

I wonder when the cam is going to be moved to the hen house again.....:confused:
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 6:34am (Apr 8th 2008)

no longer a member

Awwwwwww bless NANCY wazza is here to say hello :hugging:
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 2:11pm (Apr 8th 2008)

There is a guest on here but they're not signed up...or if they are they're not logged in....OI! YOU, GUEST!! I'm on my own here, please come and talk to me. I don't bite, honest :bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 2:29pm (Apr 8th 2008)

Poor Red, getting withdrawals 'cos no one is responding to her.
    Listen to those stamping feet! She 'as a reet temper on 'er.
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 2:53pm (Apr 8th 2008)

Why do i keep coming online and noone is here! :crazy:
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 3:19pm (Apr 8th 2008)

*throws chickens around the room*

Oh, hold on, i aren't on my own anymore - Ace is here!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 3:31pm (Apr 8th 2008)

Yeah i'm here. :)
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 3:33pm (Apr 8th 2008)

Did you have a good day at school Red? I am on my Easter holidays now so i can watch Hencam whenever i want to! :)
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 4:12pm (Apr 8th 2008)

Why are you on Easter hols now?!?! No, school was as rubbish as i remember it to be...
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 4:46pm (Apr 8th 2008)

Lol! I can't even remember what lesson i had last at school and that was only on Friday! I live in Derbyshire. We have different hols to you! But i think its better coz we got easter weekend off aswell.
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 8:33pm (Apr 8th 2008)

I'm on my own. I keep checking out the other threads incase someone's popped back, posted, and popped off. CC's gone out for a meal so she won't be here, the Americans aren't on line, Fred's probably out admiring his chicks and their coop, and someone keeps wobbling the cam. Hey chickies, leave it alone!! Even Vicki and Ace aren't around. Is everyone having tea?
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 9:40pm (Apr 8th 2008)

I'm here now...but now nobody else is.
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 9:44pm (Apr 8th 2008)

im hheerree
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 9:45pm (Apr 8th 2008)

me too!
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 9:46pm (Apr 8th 2008)

yaay
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 9:46pm (Apr 8th 2008)

oo now loadsa peeps are here
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 9:47pm (Apr 8th 2008)

Hello everyone :grouphug:
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 9:50pm (Apr 8th 2008)

I think the record I've seen is 7 people online at the same time. How many people are joined in the forum anyways?
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 9:56pm (Apr 8th 2008)

Oh no people have left and now i am only with 3 unknown guests:(
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 9:58pm (Apr 8th 2008)

We have 97 joined users, and have had 6646 unique guests...not bad!
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 10:02pm (Apr 8th 2008)

Now if only people have to courage to actually join and chat. I know it must be intimidating for new people to talk to such geniuses of chickens such as ourselves and all members of the forum:D
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 10:08pm (Apr 8th 2008)

Now I've come back everyone else has gone! Well, I didn't go - I was playing games on line. Stupid mind-numbing ones. I recorded 2 programmes so that I could stay up here on the pooter! Think Nancy might still be around. Hi Nancy!!
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 10:11pm (Apr 8th 2008)

Right - I'm going now, no one's here to talk. Think Nancy's in another thread but I want a cuppa and my eldest isn't going to make me one! Also need to go spend some time with the rat.
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 10:37pm (Apr 8th 2008)

Hi!, I was attempting to finish some biology homework
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2008 11:30pm (Apr 8th 2008)

In that case I'll let you off! I'm here alone again, had a cuppa and watched TV, Foggy came and sat on my lap with Emmett at my side again - 2nd time tonight. Then when I came up here Foggy joined me and noticed the chicks on screen! She's never seen them before - it was Joey's domain. At least I had her for company! Off to see Patrick the rat now and give him some treats.
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 9th, 2008 12:24am (Apr 9th 2008)

what is a cuppa?
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 9th, 2008 2:11am (Apr 9th 2008)

alone again
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 9th, 2008 2:12am (Apr 9th 2008)

the chicks are piled on one another again, very cute though
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 9th, 2008 2:18am (Apr 9th 2008)

Still alone, I guess I will go study for my SAT physics...fun:confused:
    • CommentAuthorPeter16
    • CommentTimeApr 9th, 2008 8:54am (Apr 9th 2008)

I have the same problem has you Nancy, differenct time zone,

its now 5:53 PM, and channel 10 have canceled the simpsons so there is nothing good to watch on tele,
    so i may as well watch the hencam!!!
    • CommentTimeApr 9th, 2008 9:21am (Apr 9th 2008)

Well at least they are both the same colour of yellow !
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeApr 9th, 2008 10:57am (Apr 9th 2008)

no longer a member

Nancy a cuppa is a cup of tea or coffee
    • CommentTimeApr 9th, 2008 10:15pm (Apr 9th 2008)

Its a cup of tea - don't do coffee!!! I'm all alone again on here so guess I'd better go do the ironing instead. Danny, Rachael and Caitlyn were here earlier so couldn't do it. Need to change the beds before I go to bed too and its already 10.20pm. I'm missing Desperate Housewives but its recording so I can watch while I iron. I hate housework - I want a Kathleen (er, CC's cleaner for those that don't know!)
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 10th, 2008 12:02am (Apr 10th 2008)

I love coffee and tea:D, I blame it for my shortness:P. Seems like I'm alonge again online.
    • CommentTimeApr 10th, 2008 3:29pm (Apr 10th 2008)

I don't like coffee or tea, or any hot drink.
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 10th, 2008 5:27pm (Apr 10th 2008)

I like hot chocolate. Mainly because it is chocolate!:D
    I don't like tea or coffee because it taste YUKKY! :D
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 11th, 2008 2:08am (Apr 11th 2008)

hot chocolate is nice and so is hot apple cider. No one is online again:( I guess I will talk to myself online again.
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 11th, 2008 2:10am (Apr 11th 2008)

Since I will be talking to myself, I found a beautiful photo of penny on the hemcam gallery section and she looks so adorable and does not even resemble what she is like when she becomes vicious towards milly. http://www.hencam.co.uk/gallery/index.php?fpp=10&did=7&fid=37
    I love her eyes in this photo and how her feathers are all puffed up making her look cubby but cute:grouphug:
    • CommentTimeApr 11th, 2008 2:11am (Apr 11th 2008) edited

I guess I will just sit here and eat my mini chocolate eggs
    • CommentTimeApr 11th, 2008 11:30am (Apr 11th 2008)

Daaaad, is there anything i can do to get onto gmail at school??

It's driving me crazy i need to get on gmail to finish my ucas off but can't as it is blocked...and yet they haven't blocked this forum!!! Both the teachers i need to see to ask if i can get on gmail have disappeared, so i'm stuck. And i've tried getting onto ucas so many times my acount has been suspended now :angry::angry::angry:
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 11th, 2008 12:33pm (Apr 11th 2008)

Why would ur school have blocked ucas!:confused:
    • CommentAuthorjimr1603
    • CommentTimeApr 11th, 2008 3:13pm (Apr 11th 2008)

try putting this in your browser: 72.14.221.18
    http://www.selfseo.com/find_ip_address_of_a_website.php is a useful tool. Sometimes schools will block a website by its url rather than its ip or content. So you can usually use the ip instead of the url. However, google is clever and stops that from working. I'll look into my plan B. (I too went to a school with silly web blocking.)

https://www.dyndns.com is a good way to get a url for a given ip, but google is too clever for this again.

services like Anonymouse.org can work, but sometimes don't.

Anyway, ucas' ip is http://195.188.99.193/ and can be accessed at http://chicken.hobby-site.com/
    • CommentTimeApr 11th, 2008 3:59pm (Apr 11th 2008)

Oooh, James you're a star! I'll have to try these out at school on Monday :)
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2008 1:28am (Apr 12th 2008)

I feel so loney :(
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2008 1:29am (Apr 12th 2008)

the chicks are so lucky to four four other people to talk to. all five are asleep on each other at the moment
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2008 6:25pm (Apr 12th 2008)

Yeah i was thinking that the other day. So glad one didn't just hatch on its own :P
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 5:37am (Apr 17th 2008)

no longer a member

I am first of all lost in space and alone and miles away... now i am back and posting and nobody is awake at 5.30 am... WAKE UP EVERYONE:crazy:
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 7:58am (Apr 17th 2008)

I'm still awake, Wazza and now you have gone off to work already. I'm sitting here alone now. :cry:
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 4:10pm (Apr 17th 2008)

You mean there are TWO 5:30's in a day???:shocked:
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 4:24pm (Apr 17th 2008)

Really i never knew that!:D lol
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 7:51pm (Apr 17th 2008)

Huh ?
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 8:29pm (Apr 17th 2008)

What do you mean ... huh?
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 8:34pm (Apr 17th 2008)

i dunno im confuzzled
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:01pm (Apr 17th 2008)

Confuzzled about what?
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:22pm (Apr 17th 2008)

Heeeeellloooo
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:22pm (Apr 17th 2008) edited

acceee youre catching me up with this comment thing now grr
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:26pm (Apr 17th 2008)

Yes i am Vicki! U better leave more 1 word comments!:)
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:32pm (Apr 17th 2008)

or maybe 1 letter but that might annoy people Q!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:35pm (Apr 17th 2008)

What about A or B!:D
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:36pm (Apr 17th 2008)

Or maybe even C!
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:36pm (Apr 17th 2008)

h
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:36pm (Apr 17th 2008)

i
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:36pm (Apr 17th 2008)

p
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:36pm (Apr 17th 2008)

e
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:36pm (Apr 17th 2008) edited

eps
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:37pm (Apr 17th 2008)

nekjdhjfhsajhfjhhshdfjhskhfskfhhsdnxjbcjnbjd
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:38pm (Apr 17th 2008)

or
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:38pm (Apr 17th 2008)

sjfijijdihshiufgijsljljhahihfihhalihifhihsihlfia
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:38pm (Apr 17th 2008)

What about that Vicki?
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:42pm (Apr 17th 2008)

hmmmmm i feel sorry for everyone whose not been online in ages and has to read through these weird posts !!!!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:45pm (Apr 17th 2008)

But it was funny!
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:53pm (Apr 17th 2008)

heeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeee
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2008 9:56pm (Apr 17th 2008)

Yes very much so that.:D
    • CommentAuthorhqtrev
    • CommentTimeApr 18th, 2008 3:29am (Apr 18th 2008)

Vicki, I guess you will be feeling sorry for me then......
    • CommentTimeApr 18th, 2008 6:15pm (Apr 18th 2008)

I certainly am...probably some sort of Hencam award is due to you!
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeApr 19th, 2008 8:49am (Apr 19th 2008)

no longer a member

hmmmmmmmmmm the spamming post count has gone down by 95% now vickikins is on holiday
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 19th, 2008 2:39pm (Apr 19th 2008)

Really! I thought it was me doing all of the spamming!:D
    • CommentTimeApr 20th, 2008 9:58pm (Apr 20th 2008)

Why??? One word answers, nonsense answers?? Can we have a seperate thread for this before it drives me :crazy: ??
    :rolling:
    • CommentTimeApr 20th, 2008 9:59pm (Apr 20th 2008)

We should have a thread for spam, and Vicki and Ace can be queens of that thread :D :cool:
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 20th, 2008 10:03pm (Apr 20th 2008)

Made it Red!
    • CommentTimeApr 20th, 2008 11:15pm (Apr 20th 2008)

Thanks Red!! Phew - lets hope it works!!!
    • CommentTimeApr 20th, 2008 11:18pm (Apr 20th 2008)

Well that's got rid of those two.
    I'm not taking bets on how soon they climb out.
    • CommentTimeApr 21st, 2008 4:06pm (Apr 21st 2008)

We'll put a roof on top and nail it down :wink: Plus if i ever feel like spamming i can go do it in there too now... :)
    • CommentAuthorwinster99
    • CommentTimeApr 24th, 2008 2:35am (Apr 24th 2008)

watch this!

winst
    wins
    win
    wi
    w

....yay!
    • CommentTimeApr 24th, 2008 7:54am (Apr 24th 2008)

That looks too much to me like some device to get out with.

Is it a plane???

WAZZ
    WAZ
    WA
    W

wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 24th, 2008 7:06pm (Apr 24th 2008)

v
    i
    ccck
    kkkk

urgh I cant be bothered and I cant do it hehe
    • CommentTimeApr 24th, 2008 8:09pm (Apr 24th 2008) edited

I prpose that Winster qualifies in all aspects to full membership of Vicky and Ace's thread for SPAM.
    • CommentTimeApr 24th, 2008 8:27pm (Apr 24th 2008)

Yes - think Wazza does too!
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeApr 25th, 2008 7:33pm (Apr 25th 2008)

no longer a member

Cheers katekins
    • CommentAuthorwinster99
    • CommentTimeApr 26th, 2008 2:35am (Apr 26th 2008)

cheers to all the people that tryed and failed:bigsmile:
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeApr 26th, 2008 7:39am (Apr 26th 2008)

no longer a member

TRIED or TRYED TYRED or What were you trying to say ?
    • CommentTimeApr 26th, 2008 10:46am (Apr 26th 2008)

No one on with me this morning. Not really surprised, the system is so slow. Must be something to do with Saturdays.
    I generally find that there is a slowing down at tea times and recon' it is when the Mericans come on and take up lots more space.

Great to see the girls, they have been missed.
    • CommentAuthorwinster99
    • CommentTimeApr 27th, 2008 1:13am (Apr 27th 2008)

I meant TRYED wazza