Site Tag Cloud

• CommentTimeOct 22nd, 2008 4:39am (Oct 22nd 2008)

alooone!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd, 2008 6:07am (Oct 22nd 2008)

Well, then it hasn't actually taken the hour its felt like - catching up on all these posts...
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd, 2008 2:22pm (Oct 22nd 2008) edited

This thread hasn't been turning up in the 'new posts' thing. So there are loads of posts that i have never seen before!

Posted By: RedSorry jonny, that wasn't aimed at you!:shamed:
    I was ranting to myself about something, possibly the broken laptop. :D

I'm not alone at the moment - hallo Ace!

Hello Red! I know it's a bit late!
    Well now i am on my own...:(
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd, 2008 2:24pm (Oct 22nd 2008)

Actually Ollie is online.
    HELLO OLLIE!
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd, 2008 3:54pm (Oct 22nd 2008)

Hello Ace. I heard your echo from an hour ago.
    The list at the beginning shows me here all the time as I rarely switch off my machine.
    I don't log off as there is enough space on here. If it gets busy Neil will say we're reaching the limit and I'll switch off more.
    • CommentTimeOct 24th, 2008 1:36am (Oct 24th 2008)

I am aloooone, and i should be in bed but i'm not tired...I hate it when that happens, and i have to get up at 7am tomorrow :( May go do some colouring in with my new colouring book :cool:
    • CommentAuthorhqtrev
    • CommentTimeOct 24th, 2008 11:28pm (Oct 24th 2008)

lol, don't go over the lines !!
    • CommentTimeOct 25th, 2008 11:10am (Oct 25th 2008)

Junior school memory of "Cutting out" session.
    Teacher emphasised that we must cut on the lines so that she couldn't see them on either piece.
    I asked her where they went to!
    • CommentTimeOct 25th, 2008 2:23pm (Oct 25th 2008)

And I bet she had no answer for you! :)
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeOct 25th, 2008 11:50pm (Oct 25th 2008)

all alloonneee and as jemima the pussycat would say ..... meow
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeOct 26th, 2008 11:41am (Oct 26th 2008)

Now it's my turn to be all alone! :(
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeOct 26th, 2008 12:52pm (Oct 26th 2008)

huh ta ace. what am i? invisible! ugh really. Ah but if i am invisible you wont see this. hmmm,
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeOct 26th, 2008 1:00pm (Oct 26th 2008)

You're not invisable, but there was noone online when i posted that comment.
    • CommentTimeOct 26th, 2008 1:54pm (Oct 26th 2008)

Now I'm all by my own on myself...
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeOct 26th, 2008 11:10pm (Oct 26th 2008)

meow urgh i is confuzzled I know its 11 or something pm but my brain thinks its midnight and im reaallyy really tired argh hehe I is going to the cinema tomorrow to watch hsm3 yaaay and im gonna buy a kg bag of m&m's and xl popcorn mmmmm heheheheheee and i is aalloonne ciao for now !
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeOct 27th, 2008 10:09am (Oct 27th 2008)

mmmmmmmmmm M&M's! :hungry:
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeOct 27th, 2008 11:08pm (Oct 27th 2008)

I am always alone these days...sigh :(
    • CommentTimeOct 28th, 2008 10:35pm (Oct 28th 2008)

Poor Jonny - do you need to change your deodorant?!! LOL!!!!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeOct 28th, 2008 10:47pm (Oct 28th 2008)

:rolling:
    • CommentAuthorhqtrev
    • CommentTimeOct 29th, 2008 11:30am (Oct 29th 2008)

Im not alone online.... but Ace is about to be, lol. Goodnight Ace.
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeOct 29th, 2008 11:41am (Oct 29th 2008)

Night Trev. :meuh:
      CommentAuthorChicken Wing
    • CommentTimeOct 30th, 2008 9:17am (Oct 30th 2008)

Here I am all alone again " I think perhaps I should buy some new virtual deodorant" :rolling:
    • CommentTimeOct 30th, 2008 9:24am (Oct 30th 2008) edited

Now i'm here and you're not alone anymore!
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeOct 30th, 2008 8:04pm (Oct 30th 2008)

no longer a member

What i say, when I am alone on line... like i am now is

zkfhgsu;kl'sho'i t'7l;kn to,b l; jvi ;iljaiOYUHIYHUDIjnxl:turkeydance::frog3::_pecking:
      CommentAuthorChicken Wing
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd, 2008 5:18pm (Nov 2nd 2008)

Well all alone again. Just me and the sleeping hens.
    :sleep1:
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd, 2008 11:37pm (Nov 2nd 2008)

Alone again... I suppose I'll watch some streaming TV on the 'pooter...
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd, 2008 7:10am (Nov 3rd 2008)

I'm all alone now myself..at least the hens are awake and out for the morning so I have them to watch.:_photos:
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd, 2008 8:05pm (Nov 3rd 2008)

Where is everyone?
    Have you all beens stolen by the witches?
    Not even a Mel. Mind it is so cold here that she is better snuggled in her bed.

I say cold but that is cold by Yorkshire standards and not the brain freezing conditions some of you Merkins get!
    • CommentTimeNov 4th, 2008 7:54am (Nov 4th 2008)

I was wondering where everyone was myself, Ollie. :iagree: I think they have all been taken by witches.
    • CommentTimeNov 4th, 2008 8:10am (Nov 4th 2008) edited

I'm here!!!
    • CommentTimeNov 4th, 2008 1:37pm (Nov 4th 2008) edited

only me... *sigh* :(

And the forum has been v.quiet lately...only 16 posts in the last 24 hours?!?! What's going on?? :o
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeNov 4th, 2008 2:40pm (Nov 4th 2008)

Hey Red....sorry just off to work. Ya I know..it mucho quieto in here.. I'm sure it will pick up soon!
    • CommentTimeNov 4th, 2008 2:45pm (Nov 4th 2008)

Hi Jonny! Bye, have a good day at work :001_smile:
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeNov 4th, 2008 7:15pm (Nov 4th 2008)

rraawwrrrr hmm 4 guests and jemima aalloonnee oh well i like grapes !!!!!!! nom nom nom
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeNov 5th, 2008 12:42am (Nov 5th 2008)

Well today was fairly busy...all that Halloween candy people are trying to get rid of..quite the sugar buzz today!!
    • CommentTimeNov 5th, 2008 12:51am (Nov 5th 2008) edited

15 minutes 'till the earliest polls close in the US Election.

I can't imagine our election taking as long as the US one to unfold.

Our last one took just 6 weeks of campaigning..Conservatives gained a slightly stronger minority..Voter turnout was 59.1%..very low turnout..I'm thinking voter burnout!!

Now the Indian system seems good..the official campaign lasts (at least) 2 weeks!!

Then again we've had 5 elections in the last 10 years and the government can last up to 5 before having to call one!

The Green party did fairly well though (6-7 %) which is good to see
    • CommentTimeNov 5th, 2008 1:24am (Nov 5th 2008) edited

Currently its 77 to 34 (270 to win) for Obama!!!
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeNov 5th, 2008 1:47am (Nov 5th 2008)

Currently its 102 to 34 for Obama
    • CommentTimeNov 5th, 2008 1:54am (Nov 5th 2008) edited

Another 10-15 minutes and things should REALLY get interesting...

Odd Rhode Island has a closing time of 9PM...
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeNov 5th, 2008 2:09am (Nov 5th 2008)

OK now its 174-49 for Obama.. but 2 hours to go...
    • CommentTimeNov 5th, 2008 2:14am (Nov 5th 2008) edited

The latest..Courtesy of CNN...hmmm look s neck and neck if you go by popular vote....

• CommentAuthorJanice Sansing
    • CommentTimeNov 5th, 2008 4:26am (Nov 5th 2008) edited

Well the election is over.
    Comment removed - please be nice!
    • CommentTimeNov 6th, 2008 2:40pm (Nov 6th 2008)

should be doing some sort of work, or exercise at least, but can't be bothered...
      CommentAuthorChicken Wing
    • CommentTimeNov 6th, 2008 11:05pm (Nov 6th 2008)

Here I am all alone again.
    :cry:
      CommentAuthorChicken Wing
    • CommentTimeNov 6th, 2008 11:13pm (Nov 6th 2008)

Time for Chicken Wing to fly off to roost, night everyone.
    :sleep1:
    • CommentTimeNov 7th, 2008 12:41am (Nov 7th 2008)

G'night chicken wing, sweet dreams x
    • CommentTimeNov 7th, 2008 12:46am (Nov 7th 2008)

Good night chicken wing, happy roosting.:zzzzz-chick:
    • CommentTimeNov 7th, 2008 12:46am (Nov 7th 2008)

Hello Lynn and nancy, good to see you online!! Missed you lately nancy, what have you been up to? :)
    • CommentTimeNov 7th, 2008 12:47am (Nov 7th 2008)

Hey Red, how you doing?
    • CommentTimeNov 7th, 2008 12:47am (Nov 7th 2008)

I'm good thanks, being doing some last-minute work for tomorrow but it's all finished now :hurray: so thought i'd check on the girls before bed... ;)

How're you Lynn?
    • CommentTimeNov 7th, 2008 12:52am (Nov 7th 2008)

I just came in from doing evening chores..it's raining like mad..I'm soooo wet! we are supposed to get 5 inches of rain tonight, so here we go with the rivers flooding again.
    • CommentTimeNov 7th, 2008 12:55am (Nov 7th 2008)

Oh wow! That's a heck of a lot of rain...good luck with it all, hope it doesn't cause (too many!) problems :weather_rain:

I'm off to bed now Lynn, i gotta be up early in the morning (ugh!) Thanks for keeping me company ~ g'night :001_smile:
    • CommentTimeNov 7th, 2008 12:56am (Nov 7th 2008)

Night night,
    Red.
    • CommentTimeNov 7th, 2008 11:50am (Nov 7th 2008)

Has it stopped raining yet Lynn? :P
    • CommentTimeNov 10th, 2008 2:24am (Nov 10th 2008)

Hi Trev! I'm off to bed now but just thought i would say hello and ask how your wrist is?
    • CommentAuthorhqtrev
    • CommentTimeNov 10th, 2008 2:42am (Nov 10th 2008)

Oh thanks Red, I missed you because I was perusing elsewhere. Well, here's what happened... I went to work, I told my boss how clumsy I am, He sent me to works medical center, they paid for a cab so I could go to my family doctor, (because it was not a work injury), my doctor sent me for an xray, I returned to work at lunchtime, I went home for 3 days. I will see my doctor again on Wednesday with the xray results.
    • CommentTimeNov 10th, 2008 9:08am (Nov 10th 2008) edited

You certainly do things differently down there.
    Even to spreading this tale over at least three topics.
    • CommentAuthorhqtrev
    • CommentTimeNov 10th, 2008 10:27am (Nov 10th 2008)

Yeah sorry, it sort of spread. I had no intention of tainting every topic. But don't worry, I am sort of over it now, lol
    • CommentTimeNov 10th, 2008 11:35am (Nov 10th 2008)

It's like RP all over again :rolling:

Not that i'm comparing you to RP, trev... :o
    • CommentTimeNov 10th, 2008 2:54pm (Nov 10th 2008)

What if it's broken? :shocked: You will have been running around with it out of plaster when it could've been setting properly...
    Hope you mend soon!
    • CommentTimeNov 10th, 2008 3:47pm (Nov 10th 2008)

Ah, runny poo - its been ages since it was mentioned last!
    • CommentTimeNov 10th, 2008 5:37pm (Nov 10th 2008) edited

Yes, Trev; perhaps you should bind it up with a poultice of runny poo.
    Let's ask Diane...:devil:
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeNov 12th, 2008 1:59am (Nov 12th 2008)

Oh..RP..Its been SO long.. sigh!
    • CommentAuthorhqtrev
    • CommentTimeNov 12th, 2008 6:30am (Nov 12th 2008)

LOL :cool:
    • CommentTimeNov 14th, 2008 10:54am (Nov 14th 2008)

i'm being ignored by my dad :-\
    • CommentTimeNov 18th, 2008 2:12pm (Nov 18th 2008)

huh? :p
    • CommentTimeNov 18th, 2008 6:04pm (Nov 18th 2008)

That was a very delayed answer, Neil...
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeNov 19th, 2008 12:31am (Nov 19th 2008)

Poor Red!.... An unresponsive parent .. gasp!.. after all these years!... [Sorry Red..for being mean..I'm a parent you know! [[hee-hee]].

Although.....Red's comment was a bit out of context....in this discussion..which..isn't unusual....ohh never mind..sigh!
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeNov 19th, 2008 8:58am (Nov 19th 2008) edited

oo alone online terribly iiilllllll offf schoooooool nearly barfed ooeerr

:ack2::mornincoffee::_puke::sick::beaker::crying::night_moon::help:
    • CommentTimeNov 19th, 2008 12:02pm (Nov 19th 2008) edited

Glad your not near me Vicki. In my old age I'm getting paranoid about avoiding folks with infections. I'm more than happy to talk to you this way!

Take frequent sips of water if you are :_puke::ing

and don't even think about Bueno things...

You'll soon be your :frog3: self.
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeNov 19th, 2008 12:13pm (Nov 19th 2008)

no longer a member

Poor Vickykins :kissing::hugging:
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeNov 19th, 2008 12:40pm (Nov 19th 2008)

hehe wweelll I did have lotsa mini pizza thingys for lunch yyyuuummmm they helped me recover a bit !!
    • CommentAuthorhqtrev
    • CommentTimeNov 19th, 2008 1:39pm (Nov 19th 2008)

Hey Vicky, heres a fair dinkum, down under, big aussie, you beaut, GET WELL SOON MATE !!
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeNov 19th, 2008 2:34pm (Nov 19th 2008)

no longer a member

• CommentTimeNov 19th, 2008 2:48pm (Nov 19th 2008)

Fun too = sliding around the floors.
    • CommentTimeNov 19th, 2008 4:56pm (Nov 19th 2008)

Drink flat 7-up to help a bad stomach; a doctor told me that.
    But he might've been kicking my bucket... get well soon anyway, Vix!
    • CommentTimeNov 19th, 2008 9:10pm (Nov 19th 2008)

Posted By: wazzaVicky you wanna get someone to rub VIC into your feet, apparently that works its way up through youur body and i am told it works

Same with an onion. This is true. We tried :o
    • CommentTimeNov 20th, 2008 1:32am (Nov 20th 2008) edited

Ginger-Ale Vicky..Its works...or if you can stomach it REAL ginger tea ( cut up ginger and boil it..add a bit of (for you Vicky) Splenda.... (or sugar for you who can handle it).

And Mini pizza things? How sick ARE you V? Really?? :)
      CommentAuthorChicken Wing
    • CommentTimeNov 20th, 2008 12:11pm (Nov 20th 2008) edited

I can sympathise with you Vicky, I'm not well either similar sort of thing but. Was going to invite Wazza for cuppa as have Choccie biscuits in the house but think it would probably be a bad idea! And I couldn't share them with him either...too poorly :001_huh:
    Have to go and see the nurse on Friday if no better. I hate being ill!!:mad:
    • CommentTimeNov 21st, 2008 2:43pm (Nov 21st 2008) edited

I hate being ill too. Have had this cold for what feels like ages now, and you do not want to know what the stuff coming out my nose looks like :ack2:
    :na:
    • CommentTimeNov 21st, 2008 6:02pm (Nov 21st 2008)

Hope you feel better soon, you two!
    • CommentTimeNov 21st, 2008 6:03pm (Nov 21st 2008)

You might be intersted in the ad at the bottom of the page at the mo; dog vomiting!!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeNov 21st, 2008 6:55pm (Nov 21st 2008)

haha. The ad at the bottom now says:

Beat flu this winter
    Amazing black elderberry Antiviral proven to cut flu in half
    • CommentTimeNov 21st, 2008 9:45pm (Nov 21st 2008)

My ad is for mysupermarket.co.uk - think it probably relates to dog vomit too, as in a lot of the food they sell there would make a dog vomit!!!!
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd, 2008 10:21am (Nov 22nd 2008)

Where are all the messages??
    No new ones since I switched off last night.
    Come on Ace. I can see you are logged on. Talk to me. PLEASE.

The counter says 33 messages in last 24
    hrs but I can only count 6...
    Something funny going on.....
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd, 2008 10:25am (Nov 22nd 2008)

An even odder thing- the timer on 'Who's on Line' has changed Ace from being on here 4 mins, now he is 2 mins???
    My own timer says I am not here at all. ie., 0 mins.
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd, 2008 2:17pm (Nov 22nd 2008) edited

Ollie: Remember i am NOT a he!
    How odd my timer says 0 aswell. :confused:
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd, 2008 6:20pm (Nov 22nd 2008) edited

could have been a typo Ace ;)
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd, 2008 6:24pm (Nov 22nd 2008)

Yeh it could've. Sorry Ollie. ;)
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd, 2008 9:26pm (Nov 22nd 2008) edited

It wasn't a typo.
    Sorry but I do think of you as the"Ace Man" Phew that's an awful thought for you.
    Let me go look at your profile and see how I can get better to remember.

Ollie is confusing too, I know.
    I use it as a non-sex name so that I don't get sex-biased responses to mails on lists.
    Maybe I could change to Olga on here....
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd, 2008 9:58pm (Nov 22nd 2008)

Noooo, we love you just the way you are, Ollie!
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd, 2008 11:13am (Nov 23rd 2008)

I'm alooooone :o

Dad, if you see this message: don't forget to text me football results ;)
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd, 2008 11:57am (Nov 23rd 2008)

I'm alone too!:(
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd, 2008 7:13pm (Nov 23rd 2008)

:na:
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeNov 24th, 2008 12:34pm (Nov 24th 2008)

:na: back at ya!
    • CommentAuthorhqtrev
    • CommentTimeNov 24th, 2008 1:18pm (Nov 24th 2008)

:na: to both of ya !
    • CommentTimeNov 24th, 2008 4:16pm (Nov 24th 2008)

I will be the polite one on here.... For now...

I am puzzled about the number of messages in the last 24hours. The counter here says 33 but I can only find 12.
    Maybe it counts the whispers as well !

Also the visits counter on the main page next to the coop doesn't tally with the one in our margin - by a lot!
    • CommentTimeNov 24th, 2008 4:41pm (Nov 24th 2008)

Right, that's it...To Ace and trev:

Ollie, i think Post count does include Whispers, yes.
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeNov 24th, 2008 5:21pm (Nov 24th 2008)

Ouch that hurt!
    • CommentAuthorhqtrev
    • CommentTimeNov 25th, 2008 1:14am (Nov 25th 2008)

:willy_nilly: OOWWWW !!