Site Tag Cloud

CommentAuthorellen
    • CommentTimeApr 9th, 2008 9:15pm (Apr 9th 2008)

This is just like a random discussion tak about anything chick/hen related!!

aww The chicks are really cute , i held one when i went to smithels ( can't spell sorry ) farm they are really cute they remind me of the little chick decorations which you put on easter cakes . Vicky you know what i mean right?
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 9th, 2008 9:55pm (Apr 9th 2008)

Yeah I held one at smithills too and it peed on me heheĀ©
    • CommentTimeApr 9th, 2008 10:07pm (Apr 9th 2008)

Welcome back Ellen, haven't seen posts from you in ages!
    • CommentTimeApr 10th, 2008 3:24pm (Apr 10th 2008)

Chicks don't pee vicki...wait a minute, could it have been RUNNY POO!?!?! :P :bigsmile: :wink:

Yes, good to see you again ellen!
    • CommentTimeApr 10th, 2008 4:53pm (Apr 10th 2008)

Magic. Four posts into a new thread and Runny Poo has surfaced already. As it were. Diane will be ecstatic...
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 10th, 2008 6:05pm (Apr 10th 2008)

Ruuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyy ppppppppppppooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppooooooooooo aka diahricki hehe
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 10th, 2008 6:05pm (Apr 10th 2008)

haha i see neeill and the chickies are biggg
    • CommentTimeApr 10th, 2008 6:27pm (Apr 10th 2008)

Oh yes, so it has. That has to be some sort of record, CC...apart from the runny poo thread of course :)
    • CommentTimeApr 10th, 2008 8:45pm (Apr 10th 2008)

Yes, I think Diane is going to be ever so pleased with RUNNY POO in a new thread. :rolling:
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2008 3:01pm (Apr 12th 2008)

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Pooooooooooooooooo!:D
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2008 3:01pm (Apr 12th 2008)

That should make Diane happy.:)
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2008 3:35pm (Apr 12th 2008)

Deliriously, I should think. Thus far she has refrained from comment...
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2008 3:37pm (Apr 12th 2008)

Yeah! Why hasn't she commented on this thread yet!:D
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2008 3:43pm (Apr 12th 2008)

Because Neil won't let her put rude words on the forum! :)
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2008 3:46pm (Apr 12th 2008)

What like?:D
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2008 3:54pm (Apr 12th 2008)

Well, like CENSORED and CENSORED and even obscenities like CENSORED.
    Terrible, a woman using such revolting language, isn't it?
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2008 3:57pm (Apr 12th 2008)

Lol CC! Such bad language isn't suitable for the forum.:D
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2008 5:01pm (Apr 12th 2008)

What is Red doing now? She seems to be unravelling Shredded Wheat.
    Now my picture has frozen, serves me right for being sarki'.
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2008 6:24pm (Apr 12th 2008) edited

Um...Ollie, what exactly was i doing?! Unravelling shredded wheat....? :o
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2008 6:51pm (Apr 12th 2008) edited

Shredded wheat?:confused:
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2008 8:07pm (Apr 12th 2008)

You did it again a little later. Fiddling about with the stuff in the feed bowl. Looked like you were untangling it.
    I am one of thoses old ladies who work in that factory knitting it up into little squares. You've no idea how hard we work!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 13th, 2008 12:40pm (Apr 13th 2008)

Don't you mean Shreadies? Nanna's knit shreadies, that advert is scary!:D
    • CommentTimeApr 15th, 2008 7:14pm (Apr 15th 2008)

I love that advert Ollie - how many shreddies can you knit an hour? :P

OH! I get it, i know what i was doing!! Ever since Sunny was poorly, it seems easier for her to eat the mashed food - she will actually eat this instead of picking it up and dropping it again. So we have one bowl with mash in it, and the other dry chick crumbs.

You have to check the mash every now and again because it gets stamped down and starts to set, so i gotta go in and mush it all back up with my hands...absolutely disgusting, all the stuff gets stuck down your finger nails :P
    • CommentTimeApr 15th, 2008 9:59pm (Apr 15th 2008)

Oh, so you weren't rehersing for our reject section in the Shreddies factory. You can get a GCE in that you know. :jumping:
    • CommentTimeApr 21st, 2008 4:08pm (Apr 21st 2008)

Wait till after i've done my exams, i'll be there at the reject section of the Shreddies factory. Sad thing is i can't even knit that well... :D
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 21st, 2008 7:06pm (Apr 21st 2008)

You won't be Red because after i take my A-levels then i will be the reject and you can have my job.:)
    • CommentTimeApr 21st, 2008 10:34pm (Apr 21st 2008)

Ooo, what job've you got?! Can't be McD's because you can spell!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd, 2008 12:37pm (Apr 22nd 2008)

I don't have a job. I was just saying that if i were to get rejected from the shreddies factory then Red could have my job.
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd, 2008 2:46pm (Apr 22nd 2008)

Oi Kate two of my friends work at MaccyD's! :P Although they have a very different and much ruder name for it...
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd, 2008 3:34pm (Apr 22nd 2008)

Oh I see!!

I was only jesting!! The people at McDs tend to fall into 2 categories - the ones who are obviously doing it because they need money to see them through their college life (drinking, clubbing, drinking, shopping, drinking), and the ones who will never get any stars on their badges because they can't get a simple order right! I'm sure your friends are in the former group and can understand "McChicken Sandwich" without giving me a big Mac instead (can you tell I've had problems?!) Think we've got all the thicko's in Brum - Sheffield's McDs are great!
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd, 2008 4:25pm (Apr 22nd 2008)

I can't believe you EAT that cr*p, Kate!!:shocked:
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd, 2008 6:53pm (Apr 22nd 2008)

Not often, and every time I do I wish I hadn't bothered!
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd, 2008 7:27pm (Apr 22nd 2008)

I ate one in 1976. Never again...:fierce:
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd, 2008 7:40pm (Apr 22nd 2008) edited

Yes, I know... bread made of cloth. I HAD to have one today taking grand daughter to local shopping mall for a bag she MUST have.
    We bought a phone dingle dangle thing that was supposed to flash when phone rang. It didn't when we tested it. Took it back and got refund. Girls in shop hadn't a clue that it needed a phone to make it flash and spent some time with the display trying them all - no phones of course. We, giggling at their stupidness, left them to it.
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd, 2008 7:44pm (Apr 22nd 2008)

When my eldest daughter got her first holiday job she came home gob smacked. She had been asked to undo and retie the strings on umpteen carrier bags that a girl had put occross instead of one on each side. Daughter could not comprehend anyone being so stupid.
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd, 2008 8:52pm (Apr 22nd 2008)

Obviously phone girl and carrier bag girl were the ones that couldn't get jobs at McDs. Suppose they have to go somewhere!
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd, 2008 4:34pm (Apr 23rd 2008)

There's one at Laura Ashley too...she was filling in a form, and one answer was Beethoven. So, upper class tongue poking out of upper class mouth, Miss Pearls-and-Velvet-Headband wrote B-A-T-E-H-O-V-I-N. Her parents could sue for a refund of all that money they wasted on her private education. And it wasn't dyslexia because she spelt other things right; it was iggerance!
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd, 2008 11:47pm (Apr 23rd 2008)

HFMM at work can't say Ibuprofen - she says Iboopen. I really really want to correct her but hold my tongue. I'm still waiting .........
    • CommentTimeApr 24th, 2008 5:49pm (Apr 24th 2008)

You could say you have a nedache and 'need some ibuPROfen'...but then she'd probably have you put down.
    • CommentTimeApr 24th, 2008 6:19pm (Apr 24th 2008)

Yesterday I offered my boss a portable stereo-cd-mp3 player thing that Danny had for Xmas but never used. She said thanks but she's already got one. HFMM was stood there so I said would her son like it (anything to get rid of it). She went "well, if you don't want it" but really unenthusiastic. I thought it'd be a good opportunity to make her thank me for something. (I know, I'm wicked!) Anyway, went to pick the box up this morning and its empty! I phoned Danny and he said they took it 3 days ago to listen to a new CD, so I had to go in and say she couldn't have it after all. I didn't feel guilty either - is that bad?!
    • CommentTimeApr 24th, 2008 6:47pm (Apr 24th 2008)

No, it's karma! :)
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 24th, 2008 6:56pm (Apr 24th 2008)

whats HFMM ????
    • CommentTimeApr 24th, 2008 8:24pm (Apr 24th 2008)

Hatchet faced misery moo. A colleague!
    • CommentTimeApr 24th, 2008 11:06pm (Apr 24th 2008)

And Kate thinks she's wooooooooooooooooonderful...
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 25th, 2008 6:27pm (Apr 25th 2008)

I remember when my mum said at work a new person came in to temporarily work there . My mum found out she was a famous celebrity in china and she had to share my mums office and she nicked all the work so my mum was left with nothing to do . Shes gone now though !!!!!
    • CommentTimeApr 25th, 2008 8:53pm (Apr 25th 2008)

So your mum has to work, now? The rest would've been quite nice...for a while, anyway. What did the celeb do in China?
    • CommentTimeApr 25th, 2008 9:42pm (Apr 25th 2008)

No need for such sarcasm CC!!
    • CommentTimeApr 26th, 2008 5:10pm (Apr 26th 2008)

I'm not BEING sarcastic, I want to know! And a bit of letting someone else do all the hard work wouldn't hurt, either! :)
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeApr 26th, 2008 8:39pm (Apr 26th 2008)

Im not really sure I think she was a tv presenter or something
    • CommentTimeApr 26th, 2008 11:27pm (Apr 26th 2008)

Blimey...so your mum can boast and say 'Yes, well I used to get a TV presenter to do that for me, but I let her go...'
    • CommentTimeApr 27th, 2008 5:32pm (Apr 27th 2008)

I meant saying HFMM was wonderful - I wanted to know about the Chinese celeb too!!