Site Tag Cloud

CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2008 11:11pm (Aug 3rd 2008)

Lolcats pics are so cute and funny. I love them.
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2008 11:12pm (Aug 3rd 2008)

Me too. Always give me a giggle. I tend to go there first when I log on, just so's I can start with a smile!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2008 11:13pm (Aug 3rd 2008)

I should start that aswell.:)
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2008 11:15pm (Aug 3rd 2008)

Or save it til last - but if you read something sad on the net then the pics don't seem as funny - unless that's just me feeling guilty for laughing. Hencam posts usually make me laugh so that's usually my last (and longest!) site visit.
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2008 11:16pm (Aug 3rd 2008)

When i'm on t'internet i'm nearly ALWAYS on hencam.:)
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2008 11:19pm (Aug 3rd 2008)

I used to be but I get moaned at for hogging the computer so I have to limit my visits now!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2008 11:20pm (Aug 3rd 2008)

I can't limit my time on the computer 'cos i am glued to it. (Not litterally!)
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2008 11:26pm (Aug 3rd 2008)

I am seriously thinking of buying a laptop so that I can please myself!!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2008 11:32pm (Aug 3rd 2008)

I am using a laptop right now! Except not wireless.:(
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2008 11:47pm (Aug 3rd 2008)

Thing is, if I get one, guaranteed everyone else would want to use that instead. (But that's OK - means I get this one instead!)
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2008 11:51pm (Aug 3rd 2008)

Good idea.;)
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2008 11:53pm (Aug 3rd 2008)

Well, everyone else has gone to bed so I suppose I should too. I get up at 6.30am so haven't got long to get some beauty sleep in - and boy do I need it!!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2008 11:54pm (Aug 3rd 2008)

Night Kate.
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2008 11:55pm (Aug 3rd 2008)

Goodnight - keep your eyes peeled for Mel!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2008 11:56pm (Aug 3rd 2008)

I will.
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeAug 4th, 2008 1:03am (Aug 4th 2008)

That explains why you haven't been in here as often then, Kate. I've missed you.

From what I read about lolspeak - its a mixture of IM and pidgin.
    • CommentTimeAug 4th, 2008 10:46pm (Aug 4th 2008)

Haven't been on as much because I'm really busy at work and can't get on the pooter at home because hubby is hogging it! We bought a laptop today so hopefully that should help!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 4th, 2008 10:47pm (Aug 4th 2008)

Yay, you've finally got your laptop.:)
    • CommentTimeAug 4th, 2008 10:51pm (Aug 4th 2008)

Yes! Haven't had chance to use it yet - hubby is .... you guessed it, hogging it!!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 4th, 2008 10:53pm (Aug 4th 2008)

WHAT!!!!! Say to him he can only use one of them.
    • CommentTimeAug 4th, 2008 10:55pm (Aug 4th 2008)

I had to take eldest to the rink, but am back on the desktop now. I prefer this to a laptop anyway.
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 4th, 2008 10:57pm (Aug 4th 2008)

Laptops can be annoying sometimes.:(
    • CommentTimeAug 4th, 2008 10:59pm (Aug 4th 2008)

They should be called laphots! It burns my legs.
    • CommentTimeAug 4th, 2008 11:00pm (Aug 4th 2008)

Off for a cup of tea now - see you later/in a bit/tomorrow!!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 4th, 2008 11:00pm (Aug 4th 2008)

Cya in a bit.:)
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeAug 5th, 2008 12:25am (Aug 5th 2008)

I used to sit with a hardback book the thickness of a telephone book on my lap at school and by the end of the class I could still feel my lap top's heat through it! Congrats on the new purchase Kate. Hopefully it will mean you are back on more :)
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 12:36pm (Aug 13th 2008)

I can imagine Vicki is going to be slightly 'confuzzled' when she gets back and sees the forum! :_pirate:
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 1:04pm (Aug 13th 2008)

I think she gets back TODAY!
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 4:50pm (Aug 13th 2008)

She'll think she's on the wrong forum, what with the new emoties and new look of the place!
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 4:55pm (Aug 13th 2008) edited

hehe. Yeah she probably will.:D
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 4:57pm (Aug 13th 2008)

She won't even recognise you, Ace, because you've gone and got an avatar while she's been away :D
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 4:58pm (Aug 13th 2008)

:lol: She will be VERY confuzzled!
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 5:57pm (Aug 13th 2008)

She's back today? Blimey; put your heads between your knees and assume the crash position...she's going to go ape! :D
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 6:04pm (Aug 13th 2008)

:crazy: :D
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2008 9:07pm (Aug 13th 2008)

I was just looking at the Manchester airport arrivals and it says there was a plane from Ibiza that landed at 20:32. That could be Vicki's flight!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeAug 14th, 2008 2:17am (Aug 14th 2008)

Uh oh. I don't know who I pity more - her or us....

:D WELCOME HOME VICKI !!!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 14th, 2008 10:37am (Aug 14th 2008)

I'm not even sure if that was her flight. But she should be home either now or TODAY!!!!!!!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 14th, 2008 5:02pm (Aug 14th 2008)

HELLLLLLLLLLO VICKI! welcome back!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 14th, 2008 5:03pm (Aug 14th 2008)

:aparty1:
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeAug 14th, 2008 5:08pm (Aug 14th 2008)

Hi everyone hehe whoa I am vveerrryyyy confuzzled with the new look !! And I dont think that was my flight because i landed 15 minuites later !! urgh its been crazy these last few weeks , i got back yesterday night and i could only get on teh interwebs now after i got my laptop back from my grandmas house and i picked jemima up as well annddd my grandad passed away when i was on holiday and i just came back from teh funeral now andd the house is a mess and ive had no sleep !!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 14th, 2008 5:13pm (Aug 14th 2008)

Awwwww sorry to hear about that Vicki. My Grandma passed away a couple of weeks ago. :(

We are all confuzzled with the new layout of the forum! Good to have you back though.:)
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeAug 14th, 2008 5:21pm (Aug 14th 2008)

yay hehe ooohhh i like teh emoticon thingys hehe !! :bear::frog3::chinchilla::frog1::zzzzz-chick::sun::hyper_chick::grubby_duck::elvis::mouse::cat2:
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 14th, 2008 5:25pm (Aug 14th 2008)

Yeah they are well cool.;)
    • CommentTimeAug 14th, 2008 5:54pm (Aug 14th 2008)

Aw no Vicki, sorry to hear about your Grandad :( We're thinking of you :rainbow:

Tis good to 'see' you again though!
    • CommentTimeAug 14th, 2008 7:03pm (Aug 14th 2008)

I'm so sorry about your granddad Vicki, and your grandma Ace. xx
    • CommentTimeAug 14th, 2008 7:13pm (Aug 14th 2008)

Yes, me too...I didn't know about your granny, Ace. Sorry to hear about both of your losses.
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 14th, 2008 7:46pm (Aug 14th 2008)

Thankyou.:heart:
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeAug 15th, 2008 10:20am (Aug 15th 2008)

:thanks: :043: I really appreciate all the nice comments ! :bear::chinchilla::cat2::frog3::sun:
    • CommentTimeAug 15th, 2008 2:48pm (Aug 15th 2008)

Well we've missed your merry presence, Vicki!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 15th, 2008 2:56pm (Aug 15th 2008)

Don't you mean WACKY!!!!!!!!!:crazy:
    • CommentTimeAug 15th, 2008 3:06pm (Aug 15th 2008)

That too...:)
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeAug 15th, 2008 3:57pm (Aug 15th 2008)

no longer a member

welcome back vickykins wazza has missed you so much :twosome:
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeAug 16th, 2008 1:27am (Aug 16th 2008)

Condolences from across the pond, Vicki & Ace. :heart:
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 16th, 2008 11:24am (Aug 16th 2008)

Thanks Diane.;)
    • CommentTimeAug 16th, 2008 5:14pm (Aug 16th 2008)

My deepest sympathies to both Vicki and Ace. Such sad news.:heart:
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 16th, 2008 6:25pm (Aug 16th 2008)

Thankyou Lynn.:heartbounce:
    • CommentAuthorjellybean26
    • CommentTimeAug 20th, 2008 3:01pm (Aug 20th 2008)

Yeh i hope u hada nice hol!!!
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeAug 20th, 2008 3:02pm (Aug 20th 2008)

hehe yay thankyhu
      CommentAuthorhello people=p
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd, 2008 8:06pm (Sep 22nd 2008)

hello viki its lucy i just came on and realised there was an entirethread devoted to yooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i cant believe it started when we went to guide camp ya no everyone it was viki who got me into hencam and that guide camp was a lot of fun for viki i no it was. ty viki 4 being the bestest friend in the whole entirrrreeee wooooorrrrlllddddddddddddddddddddd:grubby_duck::sun::small-chick::001_tt2::cheer::woohoo::_peace::mademyday::thanks::lol: hehe everyone shout confuzzleeeeddddddddddddd
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd, 2008 9:45pm (Sep 22nd 2008)

ill probably start this thread thingy up again because i just found out im going on a weekend holiday to the lake district this week yay wahoo !!!!
      CommentAuthorhello people=p
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd, 2008 8:05pm (Sep 23rd 2008)

yh viki i cant believe u didnt even no! has ur dad let u raid attic yet?
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2008 9:21am (Sep 24th 2008) edited

Posted By: hello people=pyh u no ur u raid attic

y r we tlkn txt spk wen its prob quikr 2 type properly? :P

Cool Vicki! Hope you have a good hol...Where abouts are you going? I love the Lake Districts :001_smile:
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2008 6:20pm (Sep 24th 2008)

er i dunno bbuutt i think its near windermere or something hmm
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2008 8:19pm (Sep 24th 2008) edited

I've been to the lake district before. I was in year six and we went to a camp called Kingswood. We had to do stuff like rock climbing and riding quad bikes.

Posted By: Red
    Posted By: hello people=pyh u no ur u raid attic

y r we tlkn txt spk wen its prob quikr 2 type properly?

yh wat up wit all da txt speak! Plz cud u stp it!
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2008 9:17pm (Sep 24th 2008)

Windermere is a lovely place, Vicki, have a fab time :)
      CommentAuthorhello people=p
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 6:49pm (Sep 25th 2008)

oo i looooveee da lake district i went to kendal torch light festival it was fantabbidosy!!!!!
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 10:28pm (Sep 25th 2008)

hehe thanks red i will !!!! hhmmmm and I wanna take my laptop hehe because it says on their website they have wifi but my mum says you have to pay for it but I dont belive her so Im gonna take it anyways aannddd im very tired at teh momento because I have a million stuffs to do now like packing and sorting out everything and Ive just finished my horrible horrible homework which ive been doing since 7pm !! argh I hate music homework and miss mills a grrr !!!!
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:10pm (Sep 25th 2008)

Im not bothering with my laptop I just went on their website and it says you have to pay £20 a day hm what a rip off !!!!
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:11pm (Sep 25th 2008)

Twenty quid a day?! :o
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:13pm (Sep 25th 2008)

I know mner (sorry cant help saying that word !) I dont even know how you can get wifi just for yourself because I thought everyone can pick up the signal thingy oooh I dunooo
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:15pm (Sep 25th 2008)

I thought anyone could tap into wifi too...eh, who knows?
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:18pm (Sep 25th 2008)

hmm they might put a password on the thingy or something like that or a special stick thingy y know like a memory stick thingy mmaybe aarrgghhhhh i keep saying thingy thingy thingyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:20pm (Sep 25th 2008)

I was thinking maybe a password too...i think McDonald's sometimes have wifi, check all the nearest MaccyD's! :D
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:26pm (Sep 25th 2008)

hehe ill try to maybe somehow hhmmm i still have another 8 things to do tonight and so far i have failedd !!!! argh curse you stupid samba music printer homework definitions syncopation nonsense !!!!
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:27pm (Sep 25th 2008)

Posted By: Vickiargh curse you stupid samba music printer homework definitions syncopation nonsense !!!!

*sits and looks confused*

You have eight things to do tonight? Are you aware it's closer to morning than night, technically speaking? :o
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:31pm (Sep 25th 2008)

I kknnoowwwww and I wont have time tomorrow because were setting off really early in the morning !! Here are some things I still need to do ::::

sort out stuff for trip , charge my ds and everything else , tidy my room , find out where I am actually going and sort out my hencam dilemaa !!!!
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:31pm (Sep 25th 2008)

And ive not packed AANNYYTTHHIINNGGG !!!!!
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:33pm (Sep 25th 2008)

Okay, DS can charge overnight or (if you don't like leaving things plugged in when you're asleep) just plug it in now while you do other stuff, and again in the morning while you get dressed.

Tidying your room won't take long, shove everything under your bed (or something else with a suitably sized gap underneath) ;)

What's the hencam dilema?
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:38pm (Sep 25th 2008) edited

I have no idea to be honest hmmm I dont exactly have an under my bed well I am under my bed hiding heheheee and I can chartge most things overnight hehehehee
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:40pm (Sep 25th 2008)

You are under your bed? :o

Have you ever played the game Sardines? (yeah, i know, random question)
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:44pm (Sep 25th 2008)

im sure ive heard of it hmm oh and im kinda under my bed because I have a bunk bed hehe with a desk and a broken sofa under it =p
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:46pm (Sep 25th 2008) edited

oh right okay, that explains it ;)

Just reminded me when me and my friends were playing Sardines (game where one person goes and hides somewhere, then everyone else goes off one by one, and has to find them and hide in the same place. Then the last person has to find them all)

It's hilarious, one time we were hiding under my bed and there were five of us squashed under there :D

Another time we had four people in the bath, and then there was the time two people were in the cupboard at the bottom of the stairs (which consequently broke :-\ )
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:49pm (Sep 25th 2008)

urgh my dad just came in and said get to bed but I is a rebel !!!!
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:51pm (Sep 25th 2008)

I'm gonna go upstairs now...shall go on my bike for a bit and then watch the telly in bed *nods*

G'night Vicki, have a cool time - hope you get everything sorted by tomorrow too :P
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:52pm (Sep 25th 2008)

bye byeeeee hehe i hope i do tooooo nom nom nom i wish I had a bike that goes nowhere heheheheee
      CommentAuthorhello people=p
    • CommentTimeSep 26th, 2008 10:27am (Sep 26th 2008)

lol viki is always so confuzzled and she always seems to have more homework than me. ahhh well, thisweek iv got 9 pieces and weve only had 3 proper school days (thursday was form day and today we got the day off- teacher training days rock!!!!)
    • CommentTimeSep 26th, 2008 5:14pm (Sep 26th 2008)

Send me your music homework and I'll sort it over the weekend! :D
    • CommentTimeSep 26th, 2008 5:15pm (Sep 26th 2008)

...unless it's anything from the twentieth/twenty-first century, of course.
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2008 10:19am (Sep 28th 2008)

Hey that bike that goes nowhere sound a similar model to my rocking chair!
      CommentAuthorhello people=p
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2008 7:35pm (Sep 28th 2008)

hmmmmmm chief chicken u sure u cant do music home work from the 21st century??? =p
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2008 7:48pm (Sep 28th 2008)

Why, what have you got to do?
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2008 8:09pm (Sep 28th 2008)

is it samba youre doing lucy ?
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2008 8:43pm (Sep 28th 2008)

Welcome back Vicki!...hope you and your fam had a fandabadozy time!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2008 8:45pm (Sep 28th 2008)

Yep, Welcome back Vicki!
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 29th, 2008 4:40pm (Sep 29th 2008)

hehe thankyhu dudes and dudettes !!!! it was verryy :weather_hot::weather_hot::weather_hot::weather_hot:
    • CommentTimeSep 29th, 2008 4:43pm (Sep 29th 2008)

Are you sunburnt?
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 29th, 2008 4:45pm (Sep 29th 2008)

wellll not really we hardly even went anywhere just to windermere and crazy golf and stuffs heheheee
    • CommentTimeSep 29th, 2008 5:06pm (Sep 29th 2008) edited

You were so lucky with the weather - Dan's gone to the Lakes this week and it's peeing it down, and set to do that for the majority of the week!
      CommentAuthorTori
    • CommentTimeSep 29th, 2008 5:07pm (Sep 29th 2008)

hehe im vveerryy lucky even though we were supposed to come back today but I had school on monday so we had to leave a day early =,(