Site Tag Cloud

• CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeJul 29th, 2008 12:29pm (Jul 29th 2008)

I love this warm weather. I dont have to wear loads of layers. Its great. People think I have lost weight and had a boob job! its cool. I say no, I have been hiding under tons of woollies forever. Long live the summer. But if it rains at night thats cool!
    • CommentTimeJul 29th, 2008 5:05pm (Jul 29th 2008)

I like warm weather (not excrutiatingly hot) and cold weather. Snow is my favourite. I'm happy either way, although i don't like rain much :)
    • CommentTimeJul 29th, 2008 5:38pm (Jul 29th 2008)

It RAINED - HURRAH!!! I went and stood in it. I swear steam came off me...
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeJul 29th, 2008 8:02pm (Jul 29th 2008)

I'm all alone so i say- MIEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeJul 29th, 2008 8:28pm (Jul 29th 2008)

Wrong thread! :D
      CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeJul 29th, 2008 8:44pm (Jul 29th 2008)

All the threads are mixed up with runny poo spilling everywhere, alone talk bubbling in some other threads and wilson poping here and there.
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeJul 29th, 2008 8:55pm (Jul 29th 2008)

Woopsy. This is the its me now thread!:D So now i say its me!
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeJul 30th, 2008 1:32pm (Jul 30th 2008)

CC I know what you mean about the steam. The rain is so lovely after the sunshine. Still V.Muggy up here tho. Coming past you in about half hour. off to Cash and carry in Bfd.
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJul 30th, 2008 5:05pm (Jul 30th 2008)

72 degrees. That's my favorite outside temperature. With sun and brilliant Seattle blue sky. Edged by the tips of dark green fir trees and dusky blue water out to the horizon. Sprinkled with our sandy/rocky beaches. Ahhh.

But it has rained yesterday and today and that feels ok too. At this time of year.

I think I like weather that changes. One or two days of almost anything not really extreme is ok with me. Think Mother Nature cares what I think? :P

LOL - thinking of a steaming CC, dressed all in purple. The n'hood kids probably yelled and ran away.
    • CommentTimeJul 30th, 2008 5:56pm (Jul 30th 2008)

I'm not dressed in purple, I AM bloody purple... :( :shamed:
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJul 31st, 2008 5:45pm (Jul 31st 2008)

I always picture you with silky purple scarves draped artfully over whatever outfit you've chosen for the day.
    • CommentTimeJul 31st, 2008 6:10pm (Jul 31st 2008)

HAH! I wear purple t-shirts with tatty, only-just-acceptable-in-polite-company jeans! I do have a lot of purple scarves for the winter, though...
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeAug 5th, 2008 4:55pm (Aug 5th 2008)

no longer a member

Hows you Coop getting on Ace ?
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeAug 5th, 2008 5:12pm (Aug 5th 2008)

What you mean my chickens in my coop or the actual coop.:D
    My chickens and coop are good, thanks. Milly and Maisy both lay an egg a day now.:bigsmile:
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeAug 5th, 2008 5:15pm (Aug 5th 2008)

no longer a member

Thats just wonderful Acykins.... glad all is well in your coop
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeSep 1st, 2008 7:22pm (Sep 1st 2008)

Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      CommentAuthorVictoria
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th, 2009 7:40pm (Feb 17th 2009)

If I post on here, will the discussion move up the list?
    Because I'm looking at threads from before I joined and I think people like Frogdust and Luvhens who joined after me might like to see Ace's lovely hens too, and might not have found this thread yet.
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th, 2009 7:57pm (Feb 17th 2009)

Yep this thread is now going to move up the list. Thanks Victoria, i'll take some new pics of Milly and Maisy this week and post them on here. :)
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th, 2009 8:38pm (Feb 17th 2009)

Hooray! More pics!!!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th, 2009 8:41pm (Feb 17th 2009)

YAY!!! I will just have to figure out the sizes on Photobucket. Does anyone know a reasonable size to resize the pics?
      CommentAuthorVictoria
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th, 2009 9:06pm (Feb 17th 2009)

As long as they're bigger than your Avatar they'll be fine by me - that's the only picture of Maisy I'd seen until I found this thread.
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th, 2009 9:13pm (Feb 17th 2009)

Cool. But i normally make them too big. There is also another thread with pics of Milly and Maisy. I'll bump the thread for you. ;)
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 9:47am (Feb 18th 2009)

Ohhh thanks heaps Victoria for moving this up, great pics Ace, I am now up to date on this thread and Ace's lovely chickies.
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 2:13pm (Feb 18th 2009)

If you're using Photobucket, anywhere between 300 - 500 on the re-sizing thing should be okay :)
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 6:06pm (Feb 18th 2009)

I tried that but it didn't change the size. Hmm maybe the size thing wasn't working i will try again.
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 6:27pm (Feb 18th 2009) edited

Photobucket

Maisy (left) and Milly (right)
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 6:27pm (Feb 18th 2009)

Hey i got it working! :bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 6:30pm (Feb 18th 2009) edited

Photobucket
    Maisy
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 6:33pm (Feb 18th 2009)

I had to take the photos on my mobile so they aren't the best quality. ;)
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 6:35pm (Feb 18th 2009)

Photobucket

Milly (front) and Maisy (back)
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 6:37pm (Feb 18th 2009)

Photobucket

Maisy
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 6:40pm (Feb 18th 2009)

Photobucket
    Maisy
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 6:42pm (Feb 18th 2009)

Photobucket

Maisy
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 6:43pm (Feb 18th 2009)

Photobucket

Milly
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 6:46pm (Feb 18th 2009)

Photobucket

Maisy
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 6:49pm (Feb 18th 2009) edited

That's all for now folks but i'll take some more pics later this week and post them. :)
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 7:14pm (Feb 18th 2009)

Everytime I see the name Milly I can't help but think

CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 7:15pm (Feb 18th 2009)

Sorry. It's such a nice name though. :)
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 7:36pm (Feb 18th 2009)

Dawwwww they're very cute! :heart:
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 7:40pm (Feb 18th 2009)

Thanks Red. They have grown loads since the last pics!
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 8:38pm (Feb 18th 2009)

They're so pretty!
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 8:40pm (Feb 18th 2009)

Thank you CC. :)
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 11:29pm (Feb 18th 2009)

• CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2009 11:48pm (Feb 18th 2009)

I was going to call one of the rats Milly but that would've been far too confusing!
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th, 2009 10:57am (Feb 19th 2009) edited

Posted By: JonnyVery cute and colorful Acey. Not bad pics for a cell phone either...let me guess - iPhone?

Thanks Jonny. It isn't an iPhone though, it is a Sony Ericsson W810i. I wish i had an iPhone though! :)
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th, 2009 5:51pm (Feb 19th 2009)

I love the pictures, Ace. You have a couple of cute little girls there. Maisy looking into the camera is my favorite one.
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th, 2009 6:10pm (Feb 19th 2009)

Awww thanks Lynn. Maisy seems to love having her photo taken. :)
      CommentAuthorVictoria
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th, 2009 7:21pm (Feb 19th 2009)

Oh, look at their great big bright red combs and wattles. They were all little and pink in the other pictures. Pretty hens.
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th, 2009 7:59pm (Feb 19th 2009) edited

Thanks Victoria. Yeh their combs and wattles have grown quite a lot and become a nice red colour. :bigsmile: