Site Tag Cloud

CommentAuthornancy
    • CommentTimeJul 4th, 2008 2:52pm (Jul 4th 2008)

I found this online and thought it was pretty clever and fun to watch:
    • CommentTimeJul 4th, 2008 10:33pm (Jul 4th 2008)

Absolutely FANTASTIC !!!!!

You had this old biddy twitching on the edge of her seat ....
    • CommentTimeJul 5th, 2008 4:16am (Jul 5th 2008)

That was sooooo cool..I loved it!
      CommentAuthorwazza
    • CommentTimeJul 5th, 2008 6:47am (Jul 5th 2008)

no longer a member

hey thats cool... Loved it
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeJul 8th, 2008 5:20pm (Jul 8th 2008) edited

Has anyone seen the Cravendale ad with the chicken. Its really funny.:D
    Here it is:
      CommentAuthorLuke
    • CommentTimeJul 8th, 2008 5:52pm (Jul 8th 2008)

lol
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeJul 8th, 2008 5:52pm (Jul 8th 2008)

I really like the ad. It always makes me laugh.:D
    • CommentTimeJul 8th, 2008 6:49pm (Jul 8th 2008)

That was just way too cute, Ace.. :D
    • CommentTimeJul 9th, 2008 10:29am (Jul 9th 2008)

I have "Milk Milk!" as my message tone on my phone :)

I'm not sure about the techno chicken - the guy shouting "TASTY!" was making me feel a bit uneasy...!

If we bought milk we'd probably get Cravendale just because of those ads...
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeJul 9th, 2008 12:00pm (Jul 9th 2008)

I get Cravendale milk. Its very nice.:hungry:
    • CommentTimeJul 9th, 2008 1:03pm (Jul 9th 2008)

I get it so that I can have a store in my fridge and I don't have to shop just for milk every couple of days, so resisting those temptingly laid out 'yummy' shelves at the checkout.
    I can drink UHT but prefer the more normal kind.
    :bigsmile:
      CommentAuthorChicken Wing
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd, 2008 11:13pm (Sep 23rd 2008) edited

I thought you might like to hear one of my favourite jive dance tracks so here it is for your enjoyment. Take time and have a listen its called "There ain't nobody here but us chickens"

CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2008 12:05am (Sep 24th 2008)

CommentAuthorChicken Wing
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2008 12:17am (Sep 24th 2008)

Posted By: JonnyThere ain't nobody here but us chickens

Many thanks Jonny - Your a star :)
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2008 12:26am (Sep 24th 2008) edited

Welcome :bow: ..what .. no bow icon?? Cool song by the way!!
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2008 2:38am (Sep 24th 2008)

I've got the original sheet music to that one! :)
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2008 9:19am (Sep 24th 2008)

I used to play that song to the chicks :o
    :rolling:
      CommentAuthorChicken Wing
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2008 9:27am (Sep 24th 2008)

I used to play it to Holly and I think that she used to listen to it. But my best way of listening to it is when I'm at Jive lessons on a Thursday...I just can't not dance to it!
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2008 4:37pm (Sep 24th 2008)

:trompet:There's one called 'Hey Little Hen'.
    :whistle:"Hey litle hen
    When when when
    Will you lay me an egg for my tea?":boogie:
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2008 9:25pm (Sep 24th 2008) edited

Nursery rhyme:
    Five eggs and five eggs
    That makes ten
    Sitting on top
    Is the mother hen!

*CRACKLE CRACKLE CRACKLE*

What do I see?

Ten little chicks
    Yellow as can be!
    :cool:
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2008 11:37pm (Sep 24th 2008)

Chick chick chick chick chicken
    Lay a little egg for me,
    Chick chick chick chick chicken
    I want one for my tea,
    I haven't had an egg since easter,
    and now its half past 3, soooo,
    Chick chick chick chick chicken
    Lay a little egg for me.

My nan's favourite!
      CommentAuthorChicken Wing
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2008 11:55pm (Sep 24th 2008)

Eggcellent and you remembered all the words, my memory went years ago and I can't even remember my name some days. Who am I? Where am I?
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 3:56am (Sep 25th 2008)

Since "tea" only means "tea - the drink" to me; the tea and eggs part is a bit nauseating... :P
    • CommentAuthorhqtrev
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 11:05am (Sep 25th 2008)

There once was a young girl named Red,
    Who often rose too late from bed,
    So the chooks she did lose,
    Where are they she'd muse,
    Then she'd find them upon her head.
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 2:30pm (Sep 25th 2008)

Posted By: hqtrevThere once was a young girl named Red,
    Who often rose too late from bed,
    So the chooks she did lose,
    Where are they she'd muse,
    Then she'd find them upon her head.

:rolling:
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 4:00pm (Sep 25th 2008)

There once was a young girl named Red
    Who to university fled
    Her hen Milly pined
    When Red she couldn't find
    So Red stayed home and fussed her instead...
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 5:27pm (Sep 25th 2008) edited

:D
    My poor Milly though. I don't feel too bad leaving my parents, at least they understand where i'm going. Milly won't :(
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 5:27pm (Sep 25th 2008) edited

She'll have to come visit :-\
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 5:30pm (Sep 25th 2008)

You'll have to fix up a video link to the coop...
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 5:32pm (Sep 25th 2008) edited

My dad said that...my new laptop has a webcam built in, and my dad's got a webcam for his PC so I can see her via that.

I need to write a list of all the things my dad has to do with the animals, and things he needs to do with Milly. He says he refuses to give her kisses, but my mum says she'll makle him...I think my mum will win this one ;)
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 5:34pm (Sep 25th 2008)

Of COURSE she will. And I bet Neil kisses the Girls anyway, when he thinks nobody's looking...
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 5:35pm (Sep 25th 2008)

He was singing to Milly the last time he held her. Although at that point he was drunk :-\
    :D
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 5:38pm (Sep 25th 2008)

:shocked: Surely not! Our Beloved Leader, drunk???? :shocked:
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 5:39pm (Sep 25th 2008) edited

Ask him about it and he still swears he wasn't...but he was. He'd had one pint after all ;)
    (My dad is the world's greatest lightweight, for all who don't know :001_tt2: )
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 5:52pm (Sep 25th 2008)

At least he's cheap to run. And it won't cost much to get him drunk so he'll agree to anything!
    • CommentAuthorCake
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2008 5:54pm (Sep 25th 2008)

I think thats why my hubby likes me working from 8am Sat and Sun. So when we go out i drive cos cant have a skinful!! boo hoo!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeSep 26th, 2008 7:36am (Sep 26th 2008)

Do you guys (UKS) say: *I fell pregnant* ? (I was listening to a talk show on teen pregnancy in the UK this afternoon.) I just thought that was in interesting way of expressing it... (Is this the random questions thread?)
      CommentAuthorhello people=p
    • CommentTimeSep 26th, 2008 10:20am (Sep 26th 2008)

yh thats what we say, thator i became or i got pregnant (not that i did, im 13!!!)
    • CommentTimeSep 26th, 2008 2:49pm (Sep 26th 2008) edited

I think "falling" pregnant suggests it was accidental... unless there was a rather unfortunate incident which I really can't begin to describe whilst there are young eyes and fingers watching..!!! :p
    • CommentTimeSep 26th, 2008 3:41pm (Sep 26th 2008)

SUCH a naughty boy....
    • CommentTimeSep 26th, 2008 6:02pm (Sep 26th 2008)

Imagine if you had eyeballs on your fingers...typing would be quite painful...

*shuffles off, patiently waits to go see Lottie*
      CommentAuthorhello people=p
    • CommentTimeSep 27th, 2008 1:24pm (Sep 27th 2008)

ewwww neil that reminds me of yr 7 when we had to watch a video of a baby being born...:sick::scared::fierce:
    • CommentTimeSep 27th, 2008 8:17pm (Sep 27th 2008)

Yes, I think some of the films of birth that are shown in school do give an awful impression of it.
    There are tons of lovely, gentle and very real birth films that show what a wonderful event is the welcoming of a new person into this world.
    • CommentTimeSep 16th, 2009 6:35am (Sep 16th 2009) edited

:bump:Just had to bump this one up, just discovered it, the 'techno chicken' is really fabulous at the top of thread and then a couple of other videos further down then it segues into a limerick and a poem or two.:biggrin:
    • CommentTimeSep 16th, 2009 2:14pm (Sep 16th 2009) edited

Posted By: RedImagine if you had eyeballs on your fingers...typing would be quite painful...

*shuffles off, patiently waits to go see Lottie*

:gasp:

Seriously that is the first comment i saw in this thread!!
      CommentAuthorVictoria
    • CommentTimeSep 19th, 2009 3:09pm (Sep 19th 2009) edited

This didn't half confuse me - near the bottom of the page I read the date September 25th. Felt slightly ill and panicky as I was pretty sure it's only about the 19th or 20th today.:svengo: Eventually realised it said Sep 25th 2008, not 2009.
    Now my head hurts.
    • CommentTimeSep 19th, 2009 4:51pm (Sep 19th 2009)

Not used to the old time travel, eh? Don't worry, disorientation and confusion are standard symptoms of Hencamitis...:D
    • CommentTimeSep 20th, 2009 2:18am (Sep 20th 2009)

A thousand apologies Victoria for scaring the daylights out of you!!! and for my thoughtless bumping of this thread:whistle::rolling::biggrin: