Site Tag Cloud

• CommentTimeSep 26th, 2008 5:57pm (Sep 26th 2008)

My dad has said we can go see Lottie tonight!!! :boogie: :woohoo:

I haven't seen her for almost a year, i am sooo excited! I'm sure my dad will take pics and post them in the blog / lamb page, and i'll put some here too :001_smile:

*runs around like a crazy chicken* :loco: :crazy:
    • CommentTimeSep 26th, 2008 6:16pm (Sep 26th 2008) edited

still waiting to go..... :whistle:

:boogie:
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeSep 26th, 2008 7:12pm (Sep 26th 2008)

Awww. What a sweet idea for the weekend before Red goes off to Uni, Neil (& Helen.) :heart:
    • CommentTimeSep 26th, 2008 7:12pm (Sep 26th 2008)

Best treat you could have thought of for her!
    • CommentTimeSep 26th, 2008 10:46pm (Sep 26th 2008)

I saw Lottie!!!

She's so big - bigger than me! And she's inside at the moment on a strict diet with some other chubby sheep, they're in there to lose weight! :D

But yes, we went in and Dan asked us if we could tell which sheep was Lottie...at first, no, but then suddenly this sheep hurtled towards us while all the others shrank into the corners: LOTTIE!

I'm sorting the pics out now :bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeSep 26th, 2008 11:12pm (Sep 26th 2008) edited

Awwww! And i wasn't kissing her, she was sniffing me and i was hugging her, LOL!

Hehehe - killer sheep!

Look how huge she is! :D

She's been sheared this year, and yet her wool is already really thick again, it's great!

:heart:
    • CommentTimeSep 26th, 2008 11:15pm (Sep 26th 2008) edited

Oh, and here's the other sheep, all cowering in the corner...you went near them and they all fled into the other room, and Lottie would just amble after them whenever she felt like it :D

CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeSep 27th, 2008 2:22am (Sep 27th 2008)

Awww. Lottie LOVES YOU! :heart: And she recognized you even with that cool new haircut, eh?

:D
    • CommentTimeSep 27th, 2008 2:47am (Sep 27th 2008)

Oh, what lovely pictures! I didn't really know about Lottie, as she was before my time on Hencam; she's lovely! And Diane's right - you both look lovely sheared...:D
    • CommentTimeSep 27th, 2008 8:37am (Sep 27th 2008) edited

She was sniffing me for ages and nibbling with my ear lobes (always has been obsessed with ear lobes :confused: ) Yes, she's lovely, i'm very proud of her :bigsmile:

Haha! Thank you for the comments about my hair too - my mum hates it :P
      CommentAuthorAce
    • CommentTimeSep 27th, 2008 11:53am (Sep 27th 2008)

Thats too weird. My hair is basically the same! Its the same colour and exactly the same length.:shocked:
    I think your new hairstyle is cool, but i would wouldn't i!
      CommentAuthorhello people=p
    • CommentTimeSep 27th, 2008 1:21pm (Sep 27th 2008)

i hav long hair, but i still love you and lotties 'do s!!! awwwwww shes gorgeous i love sheep theyre really sweet
    • CommentTimeSep 27th, 2008 11:53pm (Sep 27th 2008)

I think Victoria Beckham copied you.

I didn't realise sheep had such good memories! Its great that she remembers you.
    • CommentTimeSep 27th, 2008 11:54pm (Sep 27th 2008)

BTW, I love the haircut.
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2008 8:19am (Sep 28th 2008)

The pics of you and Lottie are darling, Red. She has gotten to be a big girl. I love your hair BTW.:yes:
    • CommentAuthorhqtrev
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2008 11:49am (Sep 28th 2008)

Red, the Image of Lottie "Hurtling" toward you is fantastic, and reminds me of Christian the lion. Anyone in the dark on this one, type "Christian the lion" into youtube.
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2008 6:19pm (Sep 28th 2008)

I had that as an e-mail a few weeks ago. Truely amazing! (and yes, very similar to Lottie - LOL!!)
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2008 7:29pm (Sep 28th 2008)

Cried like a baby watching it. So, I posted it in "Look But Don't Leave." :heart:
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2008 7:50pm (Sep 28th 2008)

Here's the long version. Hopefully nothing bad happens, because I haven't watched the whole thing yet...

Christian the lion - full story
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2008 8:03pm (Sep 28th 2008)

I cried too!
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2008 8:51pm (Sep 28th 2008)

The old man is George Adamson, of Born Free fame.

Big kitties!!