Site Tag Cloud

• CommentTimeJun 2nd, 2011 7:31pm (Jun 2nd 2011)

Phew its been a scorcher here today. I feel worn out and I only did a few jobs outside. I went round with my camera before I came in to fix our meal and look who was a naughty girl. Now the poor hens will be having to bathe in Pee dust.
      bad cat.jpg
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd, 2011 8:00pm (Jun 2nd 2011)

Posted By: DianeonWhidbeyPouring rain here. Its the coldest Spring on record in 60 years. I don't even remember what boiling is. Eh, Lynn?

I'm soooo tired of being cold and WET!! It's raining buckets here too, Diane.. I'm about to drown in all this mess. At least we don't have a problem with big Tornadoes here..but our cold weather is what is causing the problems for the folks down south. Wet and cold here..Tornadoes in a day or two "Tornado Alley". I'm so glad my son doesn't live in Missouri any more.
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd, 2011 8:02pm (Jun 2nd 2011)

NN, that is such a funny picture of your naughty kitty.:rollonfloorlaughing:
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd, 2011 8:19pm (Jun 2nd 2011)

Posted By: nanny northand look who was a naughty girl. Now the poor hens will be having to bathe in Pee dust.

This is not good NN put yourself in the chickens shoes.............. Oh they don,t have shoes..but you no what i mean. :face-smile:
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd, 2011 9:21am (Jun 3rd 2011)

Oh NN I couldnt stop laughing that is so cat like, I can just imagine your kitty coming upon the nice hole and thinking 'oh look what those dears have dug for me, how thoughtful, I need a pee right now too!!!'
    but did she fill up the hole after?....NO.

The hens will wander up, sniff the air and think hmm it's abit whiffy around here this morning.
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd, 2011 6:07pm (Jun 3rd 2011)

Tuppence does exactly the same; naughty!
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd, 2011 9:52pm (Jun 3rd 2011)

Cor, glad it's not just my cat being cheeky. and no Julie she didn't tidy up after herself, she is a lazy little tyke.
    • CommentTimeJun 4th, 2011 5:53pm (Jun 4th 2011)

Hahahaha pee dust :rofl:
    • CommentTimeJun 4th, 2011 8:52pm (Jun 4th 2011)

...and chickens aren't exactly fragrant at the best of times!
    • CommentTimeJun 6th, 2011 11:19pm (Jun 6th 2011)

And certainly not with cats around creating pee dust !!!!:face-monkey:
    • CommentTimeSep 12th, 2011 10:08pm (Sep 12th 2011)

Cor, anyone else battling with the remnants of that hurricane?! Our front door's trying to open even though it's locked and the wind is sooo noisy outside! We walked across the viaduct earlier and almost got knocked down, the dog's look of surprise was priceless :smile:
    • CommentTimeSep 12th, 2011 11:39pm (Sep 12th 2011)

Its been windy down here in the Midlands, but not as bad as you're getting it 'oop' north I don't think. Our windows sounded like they were going to blow in at work today, and my neighbour's fence panel is flapping about. Hope the ones we're having done on Thursday are stronger!
    • CommentTimeSep 13th, 2011 4:05pm (Sep 13th 2011)

Not too bad here, really. I think it went round us!
    • CommentTimeSep 14th, 2011 3:03pm (Sep 14th 2011)

Quite a few drain pipes have been blown down, but no trees! Wind is back to normal which is nice - got a film of Kasper getting battered by the wind I'll put up when my laptop's working again!
    • CommentTimeSep 15th, 2011 3:32am (Sep 15th 2011)

Weather has been too hot here for many days. I don't do well at 80F or 90F degrees. Today it was cool and overcast..we might get rain this weekend..that would be nice, as everything is dead and brown here now...and dusty.
    • CommentTimeSep 15th, 2011 5:30pm (Sep 15th 2011)

Well don't you whinge when it's cold and muddy! :rolling:
    • CommentTimeSep 17th, 2011 8:54pm (Sep 17th 2011)

Whining about the weather is what I do best, CC..it's my "Thing".

It did rain this morning..it was lovely..I'm sure I'll be whining about too much rain in a month or so, but for right now it's great.
    • CommentTimeSep 29th, 2011 7:47pm (Sep 29th 2011)

Ahhh what is happening with the weather, it's hotter than it was all summer!

It's obviously cold at night because whilst we're dog walking in the morning there's still frost on the grass in the shade (whilst we're melting!)...I wish it would cool down, I want frost and snow!! :smile:
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2011 2:09am (Sep 30th 2011)

Phew what a scorcher today, it hasn't cooled down tonight either so I can not settle hence I am up late !!!! It is nice being able to catch up on a few more posts but the PC is mighty slow tonight, maybe the heat has got to that as well !!!!
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2011 5:40pm (Sep 30th 2011)

STWOT. :(
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2011 8:56pm (Sep 30th 2011)

It is waaaay too hot...two dog walks and then walking to Wilsden, whew!
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2011 9:16pm (Sep 30th 2011)

Way to hot to work in today and now its cold!!!!!
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd, 2011 8:13pm (Oct 2nd 2011) edited

STWOT???? eh?!

I was falling asleep on the sofa last night and in bed by 10.30 (very early for me!) - don't know if it was the heat or because work has been so busy (including volunteering) and running round with the grandkids. But life is for living and I know I don't make enough of it. Must try harder!
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd, 2011 8:52pm (Oct 2nd 2011)

Say it out loud. Stwot. It's too hot. Don't you know how to talk Bucks then, gel? I sent a postcard with that on to my friend, and she went mad trying to work it out. The following year we went away and it rained, so I sent her one saying 'snot' ('snot ot).
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd, 2011 12:00pm (Oct 3rd 2011) edited

Someone once commented on a friend's photo, 'ossom', and it took us ages to work out what it meant :P
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd, 2011 6:05pm (Oct 3rd 2011)

An american once said that to me - I thought he'd said 'arseh*le'!
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd, 2011 10:43pm (Oct 3rd 2011)

Oh, STWOT!! That's excellent! I sat here for ages trying to work out what it stood for but couldn't come up with anything sensible! In our house we don't say the words "I dunno" we just make the noise. It makes sense if you hear it!
    • CommentTimeOct 6th, 2011 6:00pm (Oct 6th 2011)

It was snowing today!!! :cheer:

I can't believe that three days ago it was boiling, and now it's freezing with snow! Oh I prefer this sooo much - now we just need it to thicken and settle :smile:
    • CommentTimeOct 6th, 2011 10:30pm (Oct 6th 2011)

What?!! Snowing where you are? I heard they had it in Scotland, but I didn't think we'd be that cold just yet!
    • CommentTimeOct 6th, 2011 11:10pm (Oct 6th 2011) edited

Yeah, we had it on the viaduct - it was freezing though; our breath was coming out in clouds and we ran all the way to warm up! It wasn't snowing in the village, just the viaduct.
    • CommentTimeOct 7th, 2011 1:45am (Oct 7th 2011)

SNOW...(one of the worst 4 letter words):face-smile:
    • CommentTimeOct 7th, 2011 4:15am (Oct 7th 2011)

No, the worst would be WORK. :face-devil-grin:
    • CommentTimeOct 7th, 2011 2:12pm (Oct 7th 2011)

Very weird weather indeed. I thought we would have snow last night as well, it was so cold especially after last week. We were huddled next to the fire and now today it is sunny and warm again just a tad windy but lovely for getting the laundry dry.
    • CommentTimeOct 8th, 2011 6:31am (Oct 8th 2011)

We had a little over a month of Summer which didn't start till August..now it's raining and cold. We went straight from our short Summer right into Winter.:face-sad:
    • CommentTimeOct 9th, 2011 7:52pm (Oct 9th 2011)

I saw on the news that we could be -20 in three weeks time. I hope they are wrong.
    • CommentTimeOct 16th, 2011 6:27pm (Oct 16th 2011)

Another lovely sunny day here. I got loads of washing dried outside so am well pleased about that. Just saw the weather report on the TV though and it is going to get mega cold according to them this week.
    • CommentTimeOct 16th, 2011 6:59pm (Oct 16th 2011)

They said we are going to have the same kind of Winter here, that we had last year...yuck!
    • CommentTimeOct 16th, 2011 7:35pm (Oct 16th 2011) edited

The sun being out these past few days has been nice, especially because it's quite chilly at the same time so hasn't been too warm for dog walks.
    • CommentTimeNov 5th, 2011 12:30pm (Nov 5th 2011)

It's coming a jumper cooler now.
    Got my electric statement for the year.
    They want to put my monthly payment up from £42 to £76 !!!! That's going on for double..

I got onto the blower and had it reduced to £54 and see what happens by April.
    I have used less power this last twelve months but could get it down more by not using the tumbler drier as much. "Can do better!"
    • CommentTimeNov 5th, 2011 5:39pm (Nov 5th 2011)

It's hard to get things dry without the tumble drier though, isn't it? We have jersey duvet covers/sheets and they take sooooooooooooooo long to dry otherwise.
    Double the price, though - that's outrageous, Ollie!
    • CommentTimeNov 6th, 2011 6:31pm (Nov 6th 2011)

Posted By: ollie in UKThey want to put my monthly payment up from £42 to £76 !!!!

Good grief, Ollie..double??.. that's terrible!!!!:face-sad:
    • CommentTimeNov 6th, 2011 11:38pm (Nov 6th 2011)

They do that so that they can have your money sat in their account making interest. Just imagine if they do that to every customer and the customer just goes with it - 80% more money sat in their big fat high interest account.
    • CommentTimeNov 7th, 2011 4:58pm (Nov 7th 2011)

That's why I only pay red bills; I'd rather the money earned interest in MY account than theirs!
    • CommentTimeNov 7th, 2011 11:42pm (Nov 7th 2011)

Yes, I know of other people that do that too. My hubby won't pay is bike insurance until 24 hours before its due, despite phone calls every other day asking if he'd "like to pay now".
    • CommentTimeJan 1st, 2012 8:39pm (Jan 1st 2012)

This thread started early December 2008. My dad posted this photo of snow at Goit Stock on December 5th...where is our snow this year?! :confused1:

Bearing in mind the woods usually have very little snow compared to elsewhere because of the cover from the trees, too.

I feel very guilty. I promised Lyle lots of snow for his first winter here :glare:
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd, 2012 4:17am (Jan 2nd 2012)

Snow, how refreshing Red.

Aaarrrgh its 41 C here today, I'm melting!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd, 2012 10:28am (Jan 2nd 2012)

41!!!!!!!!!!!!! Julie that is very hot indeed but i guess you are used to it now .
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2012 6:00am (Jan 3rd 2012)

No Lee we never get used to that much heat. In our town it actually reached 42. Today is 32 but still feels way too hot and the humidity is high as well which makes you feel all floppy and lethargic.:sleep1:
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2012 12:24pm (Jan 3rd 2012)

Ugh icky hot weather...when we were doing the bike ride in Amsterdam it got to high 30's low 40's...we were cycling up to 60 miles a day :glare:
    • CommentTimeJan 4th, 2012 6:42pm (Jan 4th 2012)

You sure have it much to hot Julie, we got very wet, very windy and mud seems to be taking over at the moment, shame we can not share it all out isnt it
    • CommentTimeJan 5th, 2012 12:02pm (Jan 5th 2012)

Yes it would be so nice to share our weather and even things out a bit:weather_hot::weather_snowing:
    • CommentTimeApr 4th, 2012 12:24pm (Apr 4th 2012)

What is with the weather now?! It was 19*c three days before the snow arrived...I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, this is crazy!
    :weather_snowing:
    • CommentTimeApr 4th, 2012 5:52pm (Apr 4th 2012)

Warmish and sunny with the odd random spot of rain here...
    • CommentTimeApr 4th, 2012 7:51pm (Apr 4th 2012)

Did you have any snow? My friend in Bangor just had rain too...
    • CommentTimeApr 4th, 2012 11:03pm (Apr 4th 2012)

We had lots of rain, interspersed with sleet and 2 short spats of big fluffy white snow flakes.
    • CommentTimeApr 5th, 2012 6:34pm (Apr 5th 2012)

No snow. Not a flake. Not even dandruff. :face-sad:
    • CommentTimeApr 6th, 2012 8:34pm (Apr 6th 2012)

We've had a bit of everything here..rain,snow sunshine..if you don't like the weather here in Washington..wait 5 minutes and it will change.
    :face-sad:
    • CommentTimeApr 7th, 2012 3:38pm (Apr 7th 2012)

^ ^ Sounds like us!!
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd, 2012 7:09am (Apr 23rd 2012)

We've had a couple of beautiful days here..72F degrees, we got a lot of outside work done..still so much to do though. I hope the weather will hold for a couple more days so I can get some of the bigger projects done.
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd, 2012 10:53am (Apr 23rd 2012) edited

:weather_storm: "Weed Growing" weather, I call it.
    Especially frustrating as I am unable to get to do anything out there in my garden.
    So have made the decision that I'll just sit back and enjoy my weeds. After all I had designed my front garden to go wilder over the last few years, completed pre-January by sowing lots of seeds all over the front lawn, after a very hefty scarification, in an attempt to create a meadow.
    It's the back areas that bother me as Goose-grass and the like take over. There are lots of perenials that have been planted over the years to minimise all that trowel work of installing the annuals, so the battle is on as to how much prettier it will be with the wild in there too.
    Anticipating regularly sitting out there clutching a tall Campari and Soda.
    :weather_hot:
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd, 2012 5:28pm (Apr 23rd 2012)

Weather here: rainy. No, sunny. No....rainy. No, sunny. Sleet! Sunny. No, rainy...
    • CommentTimeApr 24th, 2012 6:55pm (Apr 24th 2012) edited

Have you been getting the frequent bouts of painful hail too? :glare:
    • CommentTimeApr 24th, 2012 9:15pm (Apr 24th 2012)

Us too! I'm sure someone up there is having great fun turning the tap on and off (and on and off) whenever we have to step outside!
    • CommentTimeApr 25th, 2012 12:13pm (Apr 25th 2012)

The lamppost outside is wobbling loads in the wind, it's scary :shocked:

And it's raining and raining and raining.........
    • CommentTimeApr 25th, 2012 10:04pm (Apr 25th 2012)

Rain decided to come inside today, trickling down thw wall into the electric meter and out again underneath!!!

The not to be named, red phone, insurance company 24 hour emergency help line, took half an hour of talking to decide they couldn't do anything for me but they will send someone round in a couple of days to do an assessment....

They couldn't see the the picture of the handicapped old lady waiting for her meter to go fizz.

Family members came and rescued me with detective work and temporary repairs. At least the rain has stopped coming in. Other friends lined up for ongoing help.
    • CommentTimeApr 25th, 2012 11:07pm (Apr 25th 2012) edited

I have heard many times that that particular insurance company leave a lot to be desired. My boss had her car insurance with them a few years ago. She had a bump (a concrete post jumped out on her!) so they took her car in to their own garage for repairs. When it came back the repair work was obvious, and there was a cigarette burn in the seat! It took months of arguing and I can't remember if she ever got a settlement out of them for it. She'd had the car from new and none of her family smoke. Needless to say she didn't renew with them!

Glad your family were able to help you out.
    • CommentTimeApr 26th, 2012 12:22am (Apr 26th 2012)

We got a leak today as well Ollie, huzzah :001_rolleyes: Ours isn't quite as scary, hope yours gets sorted as soon as possible!
    • CommentTimeApr 26th, 2012 7:12pm (Apr 26th 2012)

Hope everyones' leaks are sorted soon...we have one which materialised in the kitchen ceiling...:(
    • CommentTimeApr 26th, 2012 11:06pm (Apr 26th 2012)

Jeez...we are getting a lot of rain though; a months' worth in two days apparently!
    • CommentTimeApr 27th, 2012 10:07pm (Apr 27th 2012)

I wouldn't mind having it all in 2 days if the water companies managed to catch a month's worth too! It's more likely that we get a month's worth of rain and they lose 2 month's worth through leaks.
    • CommentTimeApr 29th, 2012 2:21pm (Apr 29th 2012)

Sick. Of. This. Rain :mad:
    • CommentTimeApr 29th, 2012 11:45pm (Apr 29th 2012)

Here it's spent all day changing between rain, heavy rain, or biblical rain. I don't mind rain - the plants and animals need it - but in the right measures interspersed with sun would be preferable!
    • CommentTimeApr 30th, 2012 4:05pm (Apr 30th 2012)

We've just had torrential rain...but today we had sun!! I'd forgotten what sun was! :P
    • CommentTimeApr 30th, 2012 10:23pm (Apr 30th 2012) edited

Someone phoned our local radio station today and asked what was that big orange blob in the sky?
    • CommentTimeMay 1st, 2012 11:17am (May 1st 2012)

Haha brilliant! :tooth: I notice it has gone again today and the rain is back...
    • CommentTimeMay 1st, 2012 8:46pm (May 1st 2012)

Someone rang in and asked if it was illegal to use the hosepipe to siphon water out of his flooded summerhouse...
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd, 2012 4:22pm (May 2nd 2012)

:rolling:
    • CommentTimeJun 25th, 2012 11:08pm (Jun 25th 2012)

Yaay we had a day without much rain!! :yay_jump::woohoo::yay_jump:

I can't believe the entire time our friend was here it absolutely bucketed it down...serious torrential rain! A nearby village has flooded badly and someone we know said he saw people swimming down the street! :laugh:

The river that goes under the canal has burst it's banks and taken a few trees down with it, and the forest is one big bog :smile: I wish our weather knew what it was doing; either rain or be sunny, but don't do both for five minutes at a time repeatedly!
    • CommentTimeJun 29th, 2012 5:09am (Jun 29th 2012)

Wow, Red your weather sounds like ours out here..we had a fair day here today and we were even able to mow the lawn, that had grown 4 inches in the last few days. I was even able to go without my Winter coat doing chores this afternoon.woo hoo
    • CommentTimeJun 29th, 2012 2:32pm (Jun 29th 2012)

I'm really sick of our weather...either raining, muggy and stormy...or BOILING hot!!

Is it still fairly chilly where you live then Lynn?
    • CommentTimeJun 30th, 2012 4:48am (Jun 30th 2012)

Very chilly here, top temps of 13-15C (55 to 59F) each day for past weeks which is cold for us. Don't have snow here where I live but still feels freezing, hat and gloves weather.:weather_storm: and plenty of rain too.
    • CommentTimeJul 1st, 2012 5:13pm (Jul 1st 2012)

Haha that's so weird, that's practically our summer weather :rolling: Nah, when we actually have warm weather (which is rare :P ) it gets around the 20'sC...today it's about 17C and it's a shorts and t-shirt day :bigsmile:

In the hot weather the frog's aquarium actually got too hot at 28C...but that was indoors and then in a glass tank too!
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd, 2012 6:58pm (Jul 3rd 2012)

Yes, Red it's still chilly here..but we are going to warm up starting the 5th of July they said..if you can believe the weather people (personally I never have). I don't do very well in the heat. Anything over 75 degrees and I feel awful.
    • CommentTimeJul 4th, 2012 6:23pm (Jul 4th 2012) edited

I hate warm weather too...I've learnt I really really hate this muggy humid weather we've had the past few weeks...rainy so you need to wear several layers, but so warm you want to wear as little as possible!! And all the air just feels...closed in. We had a thunderstorm last weekend but even that didn't clear it out, it's horrible.
    • CommentTimeJul 5th, 2012 7:44pm (Jul 5th 2012)

Woah, we just had a HUGE storm...we were all stood at the door watching the hammering rain and lightning at first, then it got a little loud so we shut the door, then the window...then there's this blinding lightning and the loudest thunder ever! The kind where the house shakes and burglar alarms get set off :shocked:

Kasper does really well with fireworks and thunder but even he was freaked by this. We gave him praise and high value treats, initiated a game of play to distract him and put some music on loud and he did okay poor guy, but sheesh...crazy!

I'm hoping this is the storm that's gonne clear the weather though :bigsmile: it already feels cooler outside :woohoo:
    • CommentTimeJul 5th, 2012 11:45pm (Jul 5th 2012)

I don't think so Red - they've forecast a month's rain over the next 2 days!

We had a real biblical storm like that last week. I love storms but it was a little bit worrying. I was speaking to a lady that was in Lincoln and she said she loved storms and hoped it went their way. When I watched the news on the night they'd had it really bad with water spouts / mini tornados, flooding, the whole lot! We've been given a weather warning for tomorrow morning.
    • CommentTimeJul 6th, 2012 7:17am (Jul 6th 2012)

Wow, you all are having the same kind of weather we have been having. It did warm up today and it's going to be in the 80's for the next few days..I don't like it when it's that hot out..at least we aren't as bad off as the rest of the country. They have been having terrible heat waves back east and in the south.
    • CommentTimeJul 6th, 2012 2:14pm (Jul 6th 2012) edited

Oh wow the weather was so much better today! :cheer:

There was an actual breeze, and it was cold enough to wear a waterproof and keep it on comfortably. Best of all we could walk up hills without gasping for breath :bigsmile: It made such a difference I don't think any of us even cared about the rain...I feel sorry for Hebden Bridge though, I bet their flooding hasn't even gone down and now we're getting another 2 month's rain in 2 days!
    • CommentTimeAug 5th, 2012 4:19am (Aug 5th 2012)

We hit 95 degrees here today..way too hot to do anything. We are still working on the new chicken pens, but we only got one done before the weather got too hot. We need a bit cooler weather to finish the next 2 pens..it might cool off later in the week..crossing fingers.
    • CommentTimeAug 5th, 2012 10:28am (Aug 5th 2012)

Chilly here today, blowing a gale and wet, ahhh nice predictable winter weather, how reassuring!:weather_rain:

Didn't get any outdoor jobs done over the weekend, oh well there's always next time.:face-devil-grin:
    • CommentTimeAug 5th, 2012 1:47pm (Aug 5th 2012)

Hot. No, cold. But dry. No, pouring. Now it's sunny. But there's thunder... :weather_snowing::weather_hot::tooth:
    • CommentTimeAug 6th, 2012 6:20pm (Aug 6th 2012)

It's cooler here this morning, we are getting the cool air off the pacific ocean again. It's going to be at least 10 degrees cooler this afternoon, so maybe we can get the last of the new chicken pens finished.
    • CommentTimeAug 6th, 2012 11:57pm (Aug 6th 2012)

Ditto CC, but add ... and rain turns torrential, plus some hail. Now back to sun. Repeat.
    • CommentTimeAug 7th, 2012 10:40am (Aug 7th 2012)

Bradford, where Hencam is, had hail piled up in the streets yesterday. It must have made a heck of a noise on the coop roof! I can hear the rain on it now.
    • CommentTimeJan 8th, 2013 10:45am (Jan 8th 2013)

We are having another hot and dangerous summer here in Australia. Tasmania had hottest day in 130 years and fires still raging there, over 100 homes lost and many people unaccounted for at present.

Fires in northern Victoria and New South Wales still burning. Tomorrow set to be the hottest day ever on record in Oz.
    Nearest fires to us are at least an hour and a half away by car but still too close and I cant help thinking of all the animals too.

We are in for another stinker on Friday, 35C, but have had several days of 40C:weather_hot:
    • CommentTimeJan 8th, 2013 11:20am (Jan 8th 2013)

I was checking the map to see where you are in relation to the fires, worried about you.
    Hour and a half drive doesn't seem very far to me. I'd be watching the wind directions.
    • CommentTimeJan 8th, 2013 3:30pm (Jan 8th 2013)

Posted By: Trevs Mumhave had several days of 40C

Good grief, I'd be sooooooooooo miserable. we're thinking of you with our fingers and toes and paws crossed, julie. stay cool and safe. :heart:
    • CommentTimeJan 8th, 2013 8:25pm (Jan 8th 2013)

I wondered if it was near you-I don't think an hour and a half is much either. Our news have shown some terrible pictures of the fires. I wondered about the animals too - last time you had fires there was a wonderful piece about a koala that survived despite awful burns. Even if they survive the fires their food sources are gone.

We watched a programme about the floods in Aus in 2011(?) at the weekend. Terrifying. I was brought to tears by the amazing community spirit post-flood.

Please stay safe TM and keep posting so we know you're safe.
    • CommentTimeJan 9th, 2013 5:32pm (Jan 9th 2013)

I hope the fires don't come anywhere near you, TM.. We have snow here this morning, wish I could send some your way. Fires are so frightening, keeping fingers crossed for you all.
    • CommentTimeJan 11th, 2013 5:52pm (Jan 11th 2013)

Ohh TM how awful the fires are, we have been seeing items about it on our TV news and in the newspapers. It is truly awful. I also saw a bit about the terrible sandstorm and then the threat of the hurricane to follow that. My heart goes out to all those lives have been devestated by it all. Please stay safe and let us know you are ok. We will be thinking of you xxxxx