Site Tag Cloud

• CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 7:29pm (Jan 26th 2010)

:ack2:
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2010 6:34pm (Jan 27th 2010)

NN thats funny.... ekkkkkkk
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2010 8:00pm (Jan 27th 2010)

Reminds me of my little sister when she was small she was given a little china tea set for Christmas one year. We were a big family and had loads of them over for the day. Louise was bringing water in her tea pot pretending it was tea and every one was accepting a little cup full to amuse her. After a while she came into the room crying with an empty tea pot, when asked whay the matter was she said the toilets empty.
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2010 8:59pm (Jan 27th 2010)

bleurgh!!!!

:_puke:
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2010 10:14pm (Jan 27th 2010)

:rolling:
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2010 4:04pm (Jan 28th 2010)

Always beware of small children bearing supposed to be edible offerings Ha ha.
    • CommentTimeJan 28th, 2010 4:28pm (Jan 28th 2010)

Hog Humour
      jan05oddDM0501_600x192.jpg
    • CommentTimeJan 29th, 2010 5:40pm (Jan 29th 2010)

This made me laugh
      funny-dog-pictures-wtf-mom1 (500 x 333).jpg
    • CommentTimeJan 29th, 2010 6:02pm (Jan 29th 2010)

Oh that is so cute Lee and sure made me smile
    • CommentTimeJan 31st, 2010 4:03am (Jan 31st 2010)

what a big boodiful henny and such a cute puppy and that dear little chick, just warms my heart.
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st, 2010 9:37pm (Feb 1st 2010) edited

Todays laugh me on Saturday night trying to dance after a few drinks we had a neighbors party we do it a couple of times a year it just reminds us all that we are all human and can have a laugh!!!!!! :crazy: :_party:
      DSCF3646 (855 x 642).jpg
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st, 2010 9:40pm (Feb 1st 2010)

Ha Ha you look well out of it Lee, glad you had fun.... like the shirt as well.
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st, 2010 9:50pm (Feb 1st 2010)

Thanks NN It was a very good evening 4 lots of neighbors and kids and ended the party at 3.30am And then up at 7 to prepare my new england special!! and clear up all the party poppers and beer cans it nearly filled me recycle bin and they don,t come till Friday!!!!!! :rant_red2:
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st, 2010 9:57pm (Feb 1st 2010)

Well it does you good to have a nice lively party, and Friday will be here before you know it. We used to do loads of entertaining when we lived in London most of it was for business purposes it was hard work but well worth it and we always had a good laugh.
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 3:26pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

A few drinks?!! Looks like more than that! LOL!!
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 3:53pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

...and he was sick down his shirt too. O no, wait...:D
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 3:57pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

You don,t like my shirt much then CC !!:cry:
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 3:59pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

I didn't say that...not exactly! You must've been drunk to put it on...:D :flowers:
    Don't worry, cherub; if you saw some of my wardrobe you'd realise that I'm in no position to pass comment...:gasp:
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 4:03pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

I tell you what CC I have plenty more ware that came from!!!!!!!!!! :boogie: I love em !!
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 4:24pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

My friend used to work at a place which had 'B*stard Shirt' contests every Friday.
    He usually won...:\ :)
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 8:10pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

The expression on the teanager's face just says it all!
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 8:38pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

You look like you're trying to walk a tightrope too!
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2010 3:32pm (Feb 3rd 2010)

Dad-dancing in its purest form!
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th, 2010 3:41pm (Feb 4th 2010)

OH yes CC I invented it:grubby_duck:
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 3:49pm (Feb 7th 2010)

I have just heard one of the hencam girls doing that Trumpet noise they do it sounds so funny i think it is a sneeze its like one of those party things you blow and extends out one of these.Have any of you heard your girls do it ?
      Ninja-Blower.jpg
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 6:30pm (Feb 7th 2010)

Yes, but I don't know what it means. When I rush out to see if they're being attacked or anything they stop it immediately and look at me as if to say "WHAT?"
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 6:43pm (Feb 7th 2010)

then when you have gone in they have a quiet snigger and say yup it works every time !!!!
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 6:46pm (Feb 7th 2010)

I can imagine. "Here, watch this; I've got her to come running when I call..." :\
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 7:07pm (Feb 7th 2010)

Yes thats about right CC. MIne do it on purpose sometimes they all stand and shout at the tops of their voices looking at some thing in the shrubs. I go out and get the hoe and have a poke about in the shrubs and they are almost deafening me. Of course there is nothing in the shrubs and when I turn round they all shut up and look at me as if to say right now you are out here we want.......
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 7:20pm (Feb 7th 2010)

Ha! "While you're up..."
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 7:30pm (Feb 7th 2010) edited

Anyway i have promised my 2 sons that i will watch hangover with them now so i will speak tomorrow take care

:sun:
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 7:36pm (Feb 7th 2010)

Ok Lee have a nice evening. I am watching the ice skating at the mo
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 7:40pm (Feb 7th 2010)

I'm watching the sakating too NN. As someone who used to skate regularly (not dance, just skate!) I have nothing but admiration for them all.
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 7:44pm (Feb 7th 2010) edited

I used to skate as well kate just round and about though. It is amazing what they achieve I wish I had lessons.

I just love Daniel Whiston what a fantastic smile he always has.
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 7:51pm (Feb 7th 2010)

Yes, he is lovely, and Kieran (?) who reminds me of my son because he's skinny! Hayley is my favourite.
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 8:04pm (Feb 7th 2010)

Mine as well Kate they have just been on and we really good even though Daniel tripped
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 8:06pm (Feb 7th 2010)

Ice skating? How trivial and superficial! I'm watching The Curse Of The Wererabbit...:tooth:
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 8:12pm (Feb 7th 2010)

Poor Hayley - ice burns really hurt. I bet she went off for a cry - I would!
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 8:15pm (Feb 7th 2010)

I had tears in my eyes co she had. I am a silly like that.

If you get bad dreams dont come crying to me tonight CC
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 8:18pm (Feb 7th 2010)

Talking of bad dreams - I dreamt I was pregnant last night. Now THAT'S a nightmare!!! Everyone was completely disinterested when I was telling them, even Betty Eggleton from Emmerdale!!
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 8:25pm (Feb 7th 2010)

Ha ha be a nightmare for me as well as much as I love babies. I dream a lot of get recurring dreams as well, drives me nuts sometimes as I always feel so tired the next morning.
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 8:44pm (Feb 7th 2010)

For recurring dreams you have to work out a solution (however inprobable) and use that to get out of them. It worked for me.
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th, 2010 8:45pm (Feb 7th 2010)

Well worth a try Ollie thanks
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 6:26pm (Feb 8th 2010)

How can you tell if a chicken likes you?
    It gives you a peck on the cheek.
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 6:27pm (Feb 8th 2010)

A man was walking through a cemetery one dark and stormy night. As he got well into the cemetery, he heard a voice say, "Mark! Mark!". Pretending not to let it bother him, he pulled his coat a little tighter and kept walking. Again the voice said, "Mark! Mark!". That did it. He took off full speed and didn't stop till he was well outside the gates. As he stopped to catch his breath, the moon broke through the clouds enough so he could see what had been following him. It was a dog with a hare lip.
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 6:28pm (Feb 8th 2010)

Nobody gets nightmares watching Wallace & Gromit!! Hilarious film that Curse of the Wererabbit...just about my level! :D
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 6:31pm (Feb 8th 2010) edited

I have seen it CC, a fab film I love Wallace and Gromit, we watched the wrong trousers over Christmas.
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 6:33pm (Feb 8th 2010)

Well I prefer it to iceskating!
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 6:38pm (Feb 8th 2010)

I don't watch a lot of TV and dont bother with the soaps. I do like to watch strictly come dancing, the ice skating, Time team and the grand prix if I can.
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th, 2010 3:44pm (Feb 9th 2010)

Corrie, Come Dine With Me and Pobol Y Cwm. And Wallace and Gromit if they're on.
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th, 2010 9:46pm (Feb 9th 2010)

Pobol Y Cwm? It sounds familiar but I don't remember what it is. I missed one man and his dog at the weekend - hubby had control of the TV. nuff said!
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th, 2010 10:09pm (Feb 9th 2010)

Welsh soap on S4C. I'm trying to improve my Welsh...but the lure of the subtitles is too strong! :)
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th, 2010 6:14pm (Feb 10th 2010)

:lol: :lol:
      funny_chicken.jpg
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th, 2010 7:55pm (Feb 10th 2010)

Ohhh Lee I had a fried egg for my meal tonight I feel real awful now. Poor little thing.
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th, 2010 6:09pm (Feb 11th 2010)

Nothing succeeds like a budgie with no teeth
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th, 2010 6:12pm (Feb 11th 2010)

This big, brawny, dark-skinned Latin guy walks into a bar. On his shoulder is a beautiful blue-and-red parrot. The bartender says, admiringly "That's beautiful where'd you get it?"
    and the parrot says "Down in Mexico there's millions of 'em!
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th, 2010 6:50pm (Feb 11th 2010)

Love it NN :rofl:
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th, 2010 4:08pm (Feb 12th 2010)

Horse riding
      Horse riding.jpg
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th, 2010 5:10pm (Feb 12th 2010) edited

That would be my idea of haven NN!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay_jump:
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th, 2010 6:06pm (Feb 12th 2010) edited

How about this one :rollonfloorlaughing:
      fn.CM4HI.jpg
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th, 2010 7:18pm (Feb 12th 2010)

:rofl: That is a real good one Lee
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th, 2010 7:19pm (Feb 12th 2010)

Here you go I got another that might tickle your funny bone
      The balance of nature.jpg
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th, 2010 7:24pm (Feb 12th 2010)

OHHHHH thats brilliant my sense of hummer NN that made me laugh :mdr:
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th, 2010 7:30pm (Feb 12th 2010)

one more for you seeings as we are on a roll
      catching snow.jpg
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th, 2010 7:35pm (Feb 12th 2010)

Fantastic love it :cry:
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th, 2010 7:37pm (Feb 12th 2010)

:rolling:
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th, 2010 7:39pm (Feb 12th 2010) edited

Ok I will keep it going!! Death row for an egg!!!!!!
      fn.CHP9Q.jpg
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th, 2010 7:44pm (Feb 12th 2010)

oh poor things ha ha.
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th, 2010 6:49pm (Feb 15th 2010) edited

Some trainers don't last long
      ggggggggg.jpg
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th, 2010 5:46pm (Feb 17th 2010) edited

I found this short film called chicken of God this is what greed dose !!!!!!!!!

• CommentTimeFeb 17th, 2010 5:58pm (Feb 17th 2010)

Excellent! Karma in action...:)
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2010 6:58pm (Feb 18th 2010)

A man walked into a pet shop and said, 'I'd like a puppy for my son.'
    'Sorry sir,' said the store owner, 'we don't do part exchange.'
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th, 2010 9:14am (Feb 19th 2010)

oh oh no no no that was a sad ending sob sob sob sniff I need a gin and tonic after that.
    • CommentAuthorGeorgie:)
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th, 2010 4:30pm (Feb 19th 2010)

I DO NOT MEAN THIS TO ANY OF YOU GUYS, ITS JUST A JOKE! Your Mum is so fat, when she fell down the stairs I though eastenders was coming on!:bump:
    When your mum goes into the sea, all the wales start singing 'we are family'
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th, 2010 7:11pm (Feb 19th 2010)

Ha ha
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th, 2010 7:29pm (Feb 19th 2010)

...and when she gets on a 'Speak Your Weight' machine it says 'ONE AT A TIME!!'
    • CommentAuthorGeorgie:)
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th, 2010 7:57pm (Feb 19th 2010)

when she wear a yellow coat in new york people shout TAXI!
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th, 2010 8:13pm (Feb 19th 2010)

...she went to the pictures and sat next to EVERYBODY.
    • CommentAuthorGeorgie:)
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th, 2010 8:18pm (Feb 19th 2010)

she was at her house in the uk and when she farted australia thought it was an earthquake.
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th, 2010 10:21pm (Feb 19th 2010)

You two are turning into a double-act!!!! :D
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th, 2010 2:55am (Feb 20th 2010)

ha ha ha ha very funny girls.
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th, 2010 12:44pm (Feb 20th 2010)

:sad:I think you have just encouraged me to keep to my diet
    • CommentAuthorGeorgie:)
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th, 2010 12:59pm (Feb 20th 2010)

:D thanks.
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th, 2010 4:59pm (Feb 20th 2010)

...she looks at the restaurant menu, and when the waiter comes over hands it back and says 'Yes please'...
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th, 2010 5:33pm (Feb 20th 2010)

Customer: Waiter, what's this fly doing in my ice-cream?
    Waiter: Looks like he's learning to ski.

Waiter to customer: "I know your steak is frozen. I told you it would melt in your mouth, didn't I?"
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th, 2010 5:37pm (Feb 20th 2010)

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl having a widdle?
    Because the P is silent.
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th, 2010 5:38pm (Feb 20th 2010)

:rofl:
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th, 2010 5:40pm (Feb 20th 2010)

My brother was in a restaurant. He said, 'Waiter, why is this pie squashed?'
    The waiter said 'Well sir, you said "I want a pie, and step on it".'

My uncle went to a restaurant, and there was this waitress scratching herself. He said, 'Tell me have you got eczema?'
    She said, 'Not if it's not on the menu.
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th, 2010 5:50pm (Feb 20th 2010)

:rollonfloorlaughing: you girls crack me up ware else can you get a laugh and company like this on very cold February tea time!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th, 2010 5:56pm (Feb 20th 2010)

Actually - and this is a hundred percent true - Lee's joke reminded me of a restaurant we went to. I asked for French mustard, and the bimbette serving us said 'We ent got none. We got Dijon (which she pronounced Dee-John) though, joo want summa that?'
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th, 2010 6:23pm (Feb 20th 2010)

Oh CC I can just see that haven't we all been to a restaurant with somebody like that!!
    Anyway CC i think that was NN,s joke.
      0511-0808-2918-5508_Cartoon_of_a_Stereo-type_Waitress_clipart_image.jpg
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th, 2010 8:11pm (Feb 20th 2010)

So it was - sorry, NN; tuned four pianos today and it's evidently rotted my brain...:)
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st, 2010 7:27am (Feb 21st 2010) edited

An onion can make people cry but there's never been a vegetable that can make people laugh!!!
    :smile: unless you no different!!!!!!!!
      onions.jpg
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st, 2010 9:02am (Feb 21st 2010)

Ummm What about all thise rude looking vegetables ie carrots that look like they got two lega and a little willie or is it just me that laughs about things like that.

No Probs CC it is easy to do, been known to do it myself !! Get muddled that is not tune pianos thats your forte. Ha ha
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st, 2010 3:29pm (Feb 21st 2010)

Hey NN look what i found funny fruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st, 2010 6:30pm (Feb 21st 2010) edited

Ha ha they do look funny I will watch the video tomorrow as they are watching TV at the mo, so won't like it if I have the sound on my puter.
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st, 2010 6:37pm (Feb 21st 2010)

I always check all my hens are in through the laying hatch when I close them up for the night. I slipped over on the ice behing the coop rather heavily and sat down on some decorative logs edging the garden. It was such a shock and I did wrench my arem rather nastily but here is the funny part I wet my nicks with the shock of falling. Made my two laugh.... but I am ok and have had a nice shower so don't smell !!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st, 2010 6:42pm (Feb 21st 2010)

I hope your two wet their knickers when they laughed...hope you're not too bruised, NN!
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st, 2010 6:59pm (Feb 21st 2010)

Yes I am ok thanks CC I am just soooo gratefull that I didn't hurt my back again I think I would have sat and sobbed my heart out if I had.
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st, 2010 7:46pm (Feb 21st 2010)

Oh NN did they manage to get a picture of you on your bottom!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:
    But ha on a serious note NN i hope you are OK :045: