• CommentTimeMay 4th, 2009 9:42pm (May 4th 2009)

(I think Scarlet might have a few more entries on the laptop but until I hear from her, here are the finalists - if you sent a wonderful picture in and it's not here then don't be upset it's probably with Scarlet and will make it's way onto this page soon!)

First we have CC's look at the 'big brother' goings on in the coop

Diane's webcam-eye view showing us what you see of Scarlet and the hens

Joe's picture of Midget proudly crowing!

Lucy's fantastic disco-diva chickens!

Congrats, and hopefully an update soon on the final decision!
    • CommentTimeMay 4th, 2009 9:45pm (May 4th 2009)

wow they are all good well done every one
    • CommentTimeMay 4th, 2009 10:23pm (May 4th 2009)

I have a big tear in my eye...
    Those are such wonderful pics.
    Prizes all round.
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeMay 5th, 2009 12:09am (May 5th 2009)

Wow, you guys are ALL really good at drawing..congrats!!!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeMay 5th, 2009 1:41am (May 5th 2009)

I'm with Ollie - tears in my eyes looking at CC, Joe & Lucy's most excellent work. Wow. I hope this happens again next year. CC, I actually DID FOFL when I saw yours. Sweet. Joe - I'm so glad a rooster was represented! And so very very well. And Lucy, you really captured what they look like. I was surprised to find how hard it is to draw a hen... :D
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeMay 5th, 2009 1:43am (May 5th 2009)

I keep laughing every time I look at CC's. Its so great. :D :D
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeMay 5th, 2009 1:45am (May 5th 2009)

She has such nice handwriting!
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeMay 5th, 2009 2:15pm (May 5th 2009)

excellent
      CommentAuthorVictoria
    • CommentTimeMay 5th, 2009 2:42pm (May 5th 2009)

Well done everyone. Those pictures are great! I was going to join in, but as soon as I'd finished my entry and got it onto my computer I decided I didn't like it any more.
    • CommentTimeMay 5th, 2009 4:54pm (May 5th 2009)

Awww, send it in anyway Victoria!
    • CommentTimeMay 5th, 2009 5:45pm (May 5th 2009)

Damn, I forgot to put Midget in, and I love his crow so much!...:( Im glad Joe remembered - excellent pic!
    Yes, Victoria, PLEEEEEEEAASE send it in...
    God, Diane, bin the theraping, go in for art! (Neil, buy that child some new plimsolls...:) )And I love the disco chicks...particularly the glitter ball, Lucy! :D
      CommentAuthorLynnW
    • CommentTimeMay 5th, 2009 6:33pm (May 5th 2009)

All the pictures are Excellent. I love Joe's picture of Midget. They are all soooo good, it would be very difficult to choose a winner.
      CommentAuthorhello people=p
    • CommentTimeMay 5th, 2009 8:45pm (May 5th 2009)

OMG YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ima finalist woowooqwoowoowoowoowooo yayayayayay hehe i like the big brother style one its funny lol
      CommentAuthorVicki
    • CommentTimeMay 5th, 2009 8:52pm (May 5th 2009)

hehe I never managed to do mine coz Is beens so busy wa oh well woo those is dudeyfied yaay
    • CommentTimeMay 6th, 2009 8:10pm (May 6th 2009) edited

More competition entries to follow!

hencam entry
    This entry is from my friend's little brother, Matt who is 10
    (he may have had a little help from his sister with the background ;) )

hencam entry2
    And this is Matt's friend who, thanks to me telling my friend, who told Matt who told Tommy, he has learnt that the forum is well-known for its runny poo fettish, and so that has featured in his entry :)

Well done guys, they're really good :D
    • CommentTimeMay 6th, 2009 8:21pm (May 6th 2009)

Wow some more good entries well done every one, I am glad I don't get that much runny poo in my garden ha ha.
    • CommentTimeMay 6th, 2009 8:37pm (May 6th 2009)

These pictures get even more amazing!
      CommentAuthorLynnW
    • CommentTimeMay 6th, 2009 8:40pm (May 6th 2009)

I know that Diane is going to love the one with all the runny poo..:rofl:
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeMay 6th, 2009 11:45pm (May 6th 2009) edited

Ah now we've got some modern (computer) art! Very nice. :D Except... OOOOOOOOOH NOOOOO MYYYY EYEEEES. Tommy. How COULD YOU?????? Well, as I peek through my fingers at your work, ... I GUESS you're forgiven. For two reasons. 1. your rendition of Red. And 2. the fact that you were actually able to depict Penny in a way we could recognize her, even from that distance. :D And, Matt, that is the BEST Sid! And a pretty fantastic Milly too!
    • CommentTimeMay 6th, 2009 11:46pm (May 6th 2009)

They are fantastic entries! I can't even draw a bath! LOL!!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeMay 6th, 2009 11:47pm (May 6th 2009)

Hi Kate! Nice puns you have. ;)
    • CommentTimeMay 6th, 2009 11:53pm (May 6th 2009)

Thanks - wasn't sure if anyone would get it. Didn't know if it was a local phrase!

I didn't know you could see my puns from there! LOL!
    :winkkiss:
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeMay 7th, 2009 12:04am (May 7th 2009)

Absolutely! :kiss:

And yes, for some reason, that one DOES translate!
    • CommentTimeMay 7th, 2009 11:44am (May 7th 2009)

Brilliant pics! Excellent chicks, Matt - although it's fairly evident that Matt has yet to have a hangover... Tom's grasp of runny poo is nothing short of masterful. And the depiction of Red is uncanny! :D
    • CommentTimeMay 7th, 2009 11:52am (May 7th 2009)

...masterful - yes, that is the right way to describe it!

Simply wonderful!! :)
      CommentAuthorhello people=p
    • CommentTimeMay 8th, 2009 10:07pm (May 8th 2009)

haha runny pooo....
      CommentAuthorhello people=p
    • CommentTimeMay 8th, 2009 10:08pm (May 8th 2009)

hehe dianes picture is really good! i'm nest at cartoons, not really goos t real life... that reminds me, someoneasked me to draw a manga version of the chicks, cant remember who though =S
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeMay 9th, 2009 5:28pm (May 9th 2009)

Awwww. How nice of you to say that. :)

I thought Red asked you?
    • CommentTimeMay 10th, 2009 10:14am (May 10th 2009)

• CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 2:57pm (Jun 16th 2009)

who won this Competition, Are you going to do another one?
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 3:02pm (Jun 16th 2009)

every one on this page Sara. Long while till next Easter so you got plenty of time to think something up ha ha
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 3:13pm (Jun 16th 2009)

Oh dad, I forgot to say, Emma's little brother was apparently thrilled with his prize and says thankyou very much :)
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 3:16pm (Jun 16th 2009)

Just had an idea Red maybe you could come up with a hen and hencam quiz we could do over your holidays.... it would be a bit of fun you could post a different question every day and let us all try to answer it. Wouldn't need no prize or anything just do it for fun.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 5:20pm (Jun 16th 2009)

no no no im thick, i can only draw
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 5:27pm (Jun 16th 2009)

You're not thick - but you're going to have your hands full! I suppose you could get a cage...and sit in it with your pooter while the brats beat on the bars! :rolling:
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 5:34pm (Jun 16th 2009)

Another cage, Then I'll have two. hehe
    • CommentTimeJun 17th, 2009 12:18am (Jun 17th 2009)

well I can not draw.... works both ways Sara
      CommentAuthorhello people=p
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd, 2009 8:10pm (Aug 23rd 2009)

yay i love the prize i got ive got some pictures to put on but i have to transfer them fropm my mobile but this pc doesnt have bluetooth =S

i guess ill find a way. but i'll puit them on the post yer pics thread
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd, 2009 8:59pm (Aug 23rd 2009)

Oh thats well good HP= we all love photos.
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeAug 25th, 2009 12:38am (Aug 25th 2009)

You don't have a cable for your computer to your phone Lucy??