• CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 14th, 2009 3:56pm (Jun 14th 2009)

I'm going to try and say hi.

I'm due this friday 19th.

Midwife Says its going to be 25th Two weeks thursday..
    I'm going by my date. As it will be 40weeks since (we made )baby...

So Hello.

I'm feeling ok today.
    No crying.
    Bit of pain Under my ribs apart from my ankles looking like elephants feet i'm doing ok..
    • CommentTimeJun 14th, 2009 4:54pm (Jun 14th 2009)

Poor woman - don't know why anybody does it, except that it's an excuse to eat everything you like...and soap of course...:D
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 14th, 2009 5:54pm (Jun 14th 2009)

I dont have any other family but my children and hubby.. Their is his family too.

So my plan is to have 3children. and mybe one will look after me when i get old....
    • CommentTimeJun 14th, 2009 6:11pm (Jun 14th 2009)

Posted By: sara maybe one will look after me when i get old...

Terrible reason for having sprogs - you'll have staff for that by then! :rolling:
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 14th, 2009 8:56pm (Jun 14th 2009)

There loads reasons. I totaly love my children, their my life.. I spend all my time with them..

I also work as a carer for the old... But staff cost money...
    • CommentTimeJun 15th, 2009 3:44am (Jun 15th 2009)

That's what I mean; your lottery numbers will have come up by then, and you'll have a butler, a maid, a chauffeur, a nanny (maybe NN!, a housekeeper and a baby bird carer...:)
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 15th, 2009 10:19am (Jun 15th 2009)

They didnt come up this week...

Baby still all warm inside me. no news this morning...
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 15th, 2009 6:11pm (Jun 15th 2009)

But my baby bird died today which is very sad..
    • CommentTimeJun 15th, 2009 6:20pm (Jun 15th 2009)

It's the life developing that is the one to concentrate on.

The ones gone by are now quite happy in what ever world they believed in.

I have a special little place in my garden where I bury creatures that pass on.
    The other day I realised that the clump of grass that grows so quickly on my lawn will be where hubby burried my favourite cat many years ago.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 15th, 2009 7:51pm (Jun 15th 2009)

We have a tree in the garden. That has a couple puppy, A couple fish, Ginny pig, And my husband dog. And now my bird.. That tree has grown loads.
    • CommentTimeJun 15th, 2009 8:08pm (Jun 15th 2009)

Some folks plant the placenta in the garden (deep or it may get dug up by wild animals) and put a fave plant over it.

Please note. The placenta is YOUR property and the hosital can't refuse your taking it away. They would need to be fore warned though.
    • CommentTimeJun 15th, 2009 8:40pm (Jun 15th 2009)

Some people fry it and it eat it. Bleurgh...:ack2:
    • CommentTimeJun 15th, 2009 9:13pm (Jun 15th 2009)

Fried, it tastes like pork , I am told.

Or you can have it dried and put into capsules to swallow anytime you feel on a down.
    Scientifically proven to be effective.
    • CommentTimeJun 15th, 2009 10:03pm (Jun 15th 2009)

I'm so sorry about your bird Sara. They never seem to do very well out of the nest but you tried and that's what counts.
    • CommentTimeJun 15th, 2009 10:08pm (Jun 15th 2009)

Sorry to hear about your little thrush Sara. you did well looking after it for so long.
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 12:56am (Jun 16th 2009)

There is a patch of grass in the middle of the top lawn that always grows crazy fast - it's where our Cynthia is burried :)
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 10:11am (Jun 16th 2009)

We had little birdie for two days, Im happy that i was able to enjoy being its mum, Because everytime birdie saw me. It held out its head for food. Never seen something so small eat so much.

Just makes me not like my cat. I do love him, But im not talking to him.

placenta what do they do with it if you dont take it home.
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 11:09am (Jun 16th 2009)

Posted By: ollie in UKI have a special little place in my garden where I bury creatures that pass on.

My mom has a place like that in her back garden... who's ever pet it is get to pick the perennial that goes on top...usually an ever green (low-growing).

Sorry about the birdy, Sara.

My ex did that with her placenta (took it home). Can't remember what she did with it.

She also had the little bit of umbilical cord that falls of the belly button in a little tin!
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 1:22pm (Jun 16th 2009)

I kept the umbilical cord from my son. When it fell off, I put it on the side, ready to show hubby when he got in. I went into the other room, walked back in to find the dog eating it..
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 1:25pm (Jun 16th 2009)

I HAVE PAINS IVE HAD THEM FOR LAST 3HOURS...
    Ive phone midwife, she said it sound like a very slow labour, I asked if i can come and see her, she said id be fine, If baby isnt here by friday i can see her then..
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 2:25pm (Jun 16th 2009)

Way to go Sara! These early contractions are getting you all limbered up and ready. No panic.

Placentas nowadays are destroyed in the incinerator as clinical waste.
    When I was training we sold them to a cosmetic company to make into face cream - brilliant stuff. Then Aids came along and they stopped using them.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 2:50pm (Jun 16th 2009)

O my god face cream.
    The only problem i have about being in labour if i am. Is that in 2days i have a tribunal case.
    My husband was made redundant in december, He went to claim Jobseekers Allowance,

We was told he would get £64 a week, this is plus my part time wage, which isn't a lot.

A couple weeks later we was told he wouldn't be getting any due to not paid enough national insurance contributions. My husband has been a welder for over 20yrs, always worked. So this was a mix up with paper work.
    Since dec 19 2008 till june 1st 2009 he got no money. And i've been looking after the bills and family.
    So we are taking them to Tribunal. I got the date for this 2weeks ago, I rung them told them i was due to give birth this week, they said they could back date it 6weeks. or go ahead with it with out us there, they owe My hubby £64 FOR 24 WEEKS ITS ABOUT £1500.. So what do i do, Ive had to get all paper work sorted for this case.
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 3:11pm (Jun 16th 2009)

Give them a ring Sara and explain that the Midwife thinks you are starting a slow labour. I am sure if you explain things they will help you. After all having a baby isn't a thing you can just turn on and off as you want. You won't be the first to have something like this happen so if you ring and explain you have prepared the ground so they can help you.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 5:23pm (Jun 16th 2009)

Yep they said they could cancle for 6 weeks. I just dont want them to think were not botherd.
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 5:53pm (Jun 16th 2009) edited

Praps your midwife would have a go at them for you?

Posted By: saraI kept the umbilical cord from my son. When it fell off, I put it on the side, ready to show hubby when he got in. I went into the other room, walked back in to find the dog eating it

And in labour or not (personally I don't care WHO you vote for...:D ) you are in TROUBLE now, woman; I laughed so much that wine came down my nose...
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 5:54pm (Jun 16th 2009)

Here, I said the 17th - what do I win???
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 7:15pm (Jun 16th 2009)

17th is tomorrow, I got the rest of tonight yet!!
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 7:16pm (Jun 16th 2009)

O and the winner wins a years babysitting.. for me.. heheh
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 7:36pm (Jun 16th 2009)

I don't mind babysitting for you (while hubby & sprogs are out on a jolly?), it's sprogs I have problems with. It's an allergy...:D
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 7:43pm (Jun 16th 2009)

I bet you one day you will have a child, that child you will love so much, even with it's funny name. The min you give birth to your baby the love you share with it, you woun't get from anything eles.
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 7:53pm (Jun 16th 2009)

I'm beyond all that...at least, I hope these bloody hot flushes are in aid of something!! I prefer things with lots of fur and feet!
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 9:03pm (Jun 16th 2009)

Hey - I said the 17th too. Like minds (again) CC. Unless I didn't --- maybe I've forgotten. I do remember thinking the baby will be 10 lbs though...
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 9:29pm (Jun 16th 2009)

10lbs? :shocked: God, I hope not, for Sara's sake!. What's a healthy but not anti-social weight for an anklebiter? 4lb or so?
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 9:50pm (Jun 16th 2009)

I weighed around 4lb, maybe a little less, and I was seriously small...my mum said she'd been buying clothes for me for when I was born since she found out she was pregnant...then when I arrived I was too small to fit in them so she had to go emergency shopping! Even the nappies didn't fit, they had to borrow some from the premature baby unit at the BRI :D

Think the average weight for a baby is 7 - 8lb, ish :confused:
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 9:52pm (Jun 16th 2009)

I think I'd prefer 4lb...then praps sprinkle it with Miracle-Gro...:shocked:
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 10:00pm (Jun 16th 2009)

Hey, I did my midwifery training at BRI. It was quite a new unit then. That was in the early 70's.
    • CommentTimeJun 16th, 2009 10:02pm (Jun 16th 2009)

Wow, small world! :) Yeah, it's not quite that nice and new now :P
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 17th, 2009 11:27am (Jun 17th 2009)

I bet baby's going to be around 9 LBS.
    17th today. No signs. Atleast i get the chance to finsh painting my hallway..
    Pains are still there But not as bad.. Going to start jumping up and down soon...

Ollie is it true that if you have a Bath when ur in early labour, its stop it.?
    Thats what the lady nextdoors says, (who has nine children).
    • CommentTimeJun 17th, 2009 2:03pm (Jun 17th 2009)

So she hasn't had a bath for how long??

Not at all. Thisis a misconception from observing women going into a pool/bath and seeing the contractions appear to subside.
    The contractions are just as strong but not being felt as much, the water giving a lot of relief.

Any chance of using a birth pool?
    Though I bet you won't have time!
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 17th, 2009 2:50pm (Jun 17th 2009)

I wanted a birth pool last time, but you have to have two mid wifes there, I was told they were to busy. I have to have a bath every night. 1st i want to be clean,
    2nd it's relief for my back.
    3rd i get to eat the bubbles.
    • CommentTimeJun 17th, 2009 3:13pm (Jun 17th 2009)

All good reasons to get in the bath.

I don't understand what the two midwives are for.
    One to top up the hot water and one to hand you the soap?
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 17th, 2009 3:36pm (Jun 17th 2009)

I dont eirther safety, But ill have hubby with me. Last time i had hubby with me more than the mid wife, who kept leaving the room???????
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJun 17th, 2009 7:07pm (Jun 17th 2009)

Its the 17th. Time to have that babe now Sara!
    • CommentTimeJun 17th, 2009 7:15pm (Jun 17th 2009)

Come on, Sara, with us. All together now;
    One...two...three...HATCH!
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 17th, 2009 8:22pm (Jun 17th 2009)

17th nearly over.. All's quiet...
    Just been asda to do last big shop..
    • CommentTimeJun 17th, 2009 10:07pm (Jun 17th 2009)

Boo. You missed my deadline! :)
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeJun 18th, 2009 1:28am (Jun 18th 2009)

Posted By: RedI weighed around 4lb

My niece weighed 4 lbs x oz, she such a lovely girl..just like you Red!
    • CommentTimeJun 18th, 2009 10:44am (Jun 18th 2009)

Yes Sara, Midwives have a campain to get "One for One" = one midwife for the whole of that woman's labour and for her ante/post natal care too.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 18th, 2009 11:23am (Jun 18th 2009)

Well last night, I was being sick. 3times. I thought this is it.. 12.15pm I had big pains, Hubby and i were walking around. thinking what we got to take.we waited an hr. Nothing. i told hubby was going to bed, to see if i could get some sleep.

We its 11.21 am 18th June And nothing. Baby asleep.. So god know whats happening..
    But no baby yet..
    • CommentTimeJun 18th, 2009 6:31pm (Jun 18th 2009)

Posted By: sara I was being sick. 3times.

So would I be if I kept eating soap...you loony! :D
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 18th, 2009 6:33pm (Jun 18th 2009)

Dont eat the soap, just the bubbles.........Try it,, its nice.
    • CommentTimeJun 18th, 2009 6:35pm (Jun 18th 2009)

:cheers2:I prefer the foam off beer, ta!:cheers2:
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 18th, 2009 6:36pm (Jun 18th 2009)

i like that too, but i dont drink, hubby drinks for both of us....
    • CommentTimeJun 18th, 2009 6:38pm (Jun 18th 2009)

I'm helping, I've just opened a bottle...:D
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 18th, 2009 6:39pm (Jun 18th 2009)

GOING TO DRINK SOME VEG OIL C WHAT THAT DOES.
    • CommentTimeJun 18th, 2009 6:41pm (Jun 18th 2009)

I have an idea what it'll do, and it won't be pleasant...how many bogrolls have you got in, cherub? :rolling:
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 18th, 2009 6:42pm (Jun 18th 2009)

• CommentTimeJun 18th, 2009 6:43pm (Jun 18th 2009)

Not enough...:D
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 18th, 2009 6:44pm (Jun 18th 2009)

i also have some kitchen rolls.???!!!???!!
    • CommentTimeJun 18th, 2009 6:45pm (Jun 18th 2009)

You might need 'em! Have you asked Ollie how to accelerate things? I know raspberry leaf tea helps things.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 18th, 2009 6:47pm (Jun 18th 2009)

Ollie says he will come when ready, best to leave alone.. but i know hes ready...
    ...how many bogrolls have you got in, why u ask this..
    • CommentTimeJun 18th, 2009 8:22pm (Jun 18th 2009)

She's thinking CASTOR OIL - I know!!!

Vile stuff to drink and the consequences are vile and not proven to be effective anyway. Just gives you a rotten few hours on the bog. Hope you have two bogs as no one else will get in there!!!
    • CommentTimeJun 18th, 2009 11:04pm (Jun 18th 2009)

Surely vegetable oil would have the same dire consequences, Ollie?
    • CommentTimeJun 19th, 2009 7:59am (Jun 19th 2009)

Maybe it would. I'd include olives as a vegetable, or is it a fruit?
    I'v never looked into the active ingredient required. Just a powerful laxative to get the irritated bowel massaging the uterus.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 19th, 2009 10:47am (Jun 19th 2009)

Still no baby. GOING TO GO MAD SOON..
    • CommentTimeJun 19th, 2009 11:49am (Jun 19th 2009)

• CommentTimeJun 19th, 2009 2:42pm (Jun 19th 2009)

The dates given to you and the ones you have calculated for yourself are calculated on average lengths of pregnancy.
    No one knows exactly which date you actually conceived the baby, it can even be a few days after the insemination.
    Now none of us are average, so don't get into those little boxes that statisticions like to believe in.

This is Mother Nature at work.
    • CommentTimeJun 19th, 2009 3:13pm (Jun 19th 2009)

Just sit quiet and knit! :D
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJun 19th, 2009 6:33pm (Jun 19th 2009)

Posted By: nanny northStop making so much fuss Sara it isn't good for you or the baby, or us come to that. You have already had babies so it isn't as if it is all new to you. I am interested for you but am finding it getting somewhat tedious now.
    Wow Nanny North, I'm pretty sure it wasn't your intention but I find this post a bit rude. Sara's suffering is her own, not ours. She's the only one who knows what it is like for her right now. I think the thing that kind of got under my skin, though, was that you don't have to come into this particular thread if you feel annoyed by it... Right?
    • CommentTimeJun 19th, 2009 6:45pm (Jun 19th 2009)

ok didnt mean to offend anyone. It is ok to say that Sara's suffering is her own but seeings as she is bringing us all into it. you can say that it is ours as well. As I am not allowed an opinion I may as well say Goodbye to you all now.
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJun 19th, 2009 6:51pm (Jun 19th 2009)

That's one thing I like about Forums with multiple threads - you can avoid the topics that you tire of, etc... Its nice. There is so much going on at Hencam that its easy to choose the things that appeal to you. :) And yes, I get that - about expressing opinions. That's what I was doing too. :heart:
    • CommentTimeJun 19th, 2009 8:05pm (Jun 19th 2009) edited

Don't go, NN; just avoid threads that don't interest you,as Diane said - like I do with cooking, gardening or anything vaguely domestic...
    At this rate you'll give birth with Maria on Corrie, Sara; can we place bets on the winner? Not sure when the soap birth is supposed to be...but the rate you're eating it, yours'll be a soap birth too! :)
    • CommentTimeJun 19th, 2009 11:24pm (Jun 19th 2009)

How can threads you don't like be avioded.
    On Hencam the threads are all plaited up.
    Like Maypole it is!

I feel that is one of its attractions.
    • CommentTimeJun 19th, 2009 11:32pm (Jun 19th 2009)

I don't read the thread that had pictures of James eating (it was thoughtfully titled accordingly!!) If I miss anything then I'm sure I'll pick it up on another thread, otherwise I'll just stay in blissful ignorance!!!

I did maypole dancing at school - it was good fun!
    • CommentTimeJun 20th, 2009 12:39am (Jun 20th 2009)

Posted By: ollie in UKHow can threads you don't like be avioded.
    On Hencam the threads are all plaited up.
    Like Maypole it is!

I feel that is one of its attractions.

Well, I guess if you feel strongly enough about something you will just avoid that thread and anything else that goes on in there, like Kate said, although see what you're saying Ollie...I did maypole dancing in my first few years at Primary school, too. Seem to remember I enjoyed it, apart from the fact I had to wear a dress :)
    • CommentTimeJun 20th, 2009 3:38pm (Jun 20th 2009)

First time my hubby saw me in a dress was the wedding day!!
    • CommentTimeJun 20th, 2009 5:11pm (Jun 20th 2009)

Last time my hubby saw me in a dress was the wedding day...
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJun 20th, 2009 7:24pm (Jun 20th 2009)

Years ago I went through a phase where I wanted to wear summer dresses. Several of my male friends, in particular, had a hard time with this sudden and inscrutable change. The frightened look in their eyes was too much for me - so I gave away the dresses...
    • CommentTimeJun 21st, 2009 3:32pm (Jun 21st 2009)

Hi Sara how are you doing girl?
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 21st, 2009 3:45pm (Jun 21st 2009)

DianeonWhidbey Thank you.
    I did read nn post, i did get upset, But any1 at this stage would get up set if they burnt toast..

I understand that all woman do when they are about to give birth and are very frighten is moan, so i'll try not to do it so much. Sorry..
    I do like nn she makes me laugh, so i do send hugs...

UP DATE. I've been in hospital, Dennis wasn't moving so ive had to go in and be put onto a monitor. I took about 10sec (which was the longest 10sec mine and husbands life) Before we heard a faint heart beat. But thank god he is fine, Husband and i was crying, tears of joy. Mid wife said he is ready she did a s and s. Which wasn't nice. But she touched baby's head and said he's on his was. So i'm back home now.
    Just got to wait..
    • CommentTimeJun 21st, 2009 6:25pm (Jun 21st 2009)

Sara, are you going to have Dennis at home or in the hospital?
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 21st, 2009 8:04pm (Jun 21st 2009)

Hospital fingers cross.

I've been told your not meant to ring for an ambulance,

But hubby has a full day 1st aid training tomorrow. That he says he cant get out of. They said that i shouldn't drive. So hoping he comes later to night or later monday night, and not tomorrow morning. we will see..
    • CommentTimeJun 21st, 2009 9:17pm (Jun 21st 2009)

What's an S&S? As far as I'm concerned it's a Steinway & Son. No, forget I asked, it's bound to be something disgusting - it always is ! :rolling:
    • CommentTimeJun 21st, 2009 10:32pm (Jun 21st 2009)

"Don't call an ambulance" !!!!

So you get the bus???
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd, 2009 10:06am (Jun 22nd 2009)

cc U really dont want to know..

But it hasnt worked. And ive had two..

This baby is so happy inside me, he going to come out ready for school.

Mid wife did say he was about 8lb 10oz,
    Which is smaller than my last son....
    Well its past fathers day. 22nd June.. will it be today.. No pians. feeling ok.

Ollie Yes the mid wife said they Don't LIKE IT WHEN YOU call an ambulance"!

Because there for people who need (paramedics) spelling my be wrong..

So im thinking of going by bike

or skate board..
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd, 2009 10:47am (Jun 22nd 2009)

Me yesterday, Took the children for a mcd's then sat by the lake, EVERYONE SH0UT ALL TOGTHER..
    DENNIS COME OUT.Photobucket
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd, 2009 11:05am (Jun 22nd 2009)

"ready to pop"...

Hope Dennis hears all our collective shouts of 'come out!' and that everything goes smoothly so you can come back and post pics of him (and show him hencam of course)!
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd, 2009 12:05pm (Jun 22nd 2009)

Sara you look very well with a nice neat bundle there.
    COME ON DENNISSSS.
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd, 2009 12:07pm (Jun 22nd 2009)

Den-niss...Den-niss...Den-niss...Den-niss...Den-niss...Den-niss...
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd, 2009 1:45pm (Jun 22nd 2009)

Thanks so much. means so much to me..

My daughter was going to take a photo a few mins after this photo. Of me trying to get up, so glad she didnt..
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd, 2009 3:30pm (Jun 22nd 2009)

Aw, come on Dennis... :)
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd, 2009 3:47pm (Jun 22nd 2009)

Yes its getting boring now.
    I've washed all the nets in the house.

And i'm in the middle of cooking a roast dinner, so being a male he should come just as that's ready..
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd, 2009 3:49pm (Jun 22nd 2009)

Maternity is classed as an emergency service by the ambulance folks.
    Your midwife is wrong. Tell her to check it out with them.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd, 2009 3:56pm (Jun 22nd 2009)

Really they said unless ur waters go, you can't call them,

If you have just got contractions, Then you have time to get some1 to drive you,

Why do people seem to think that everybody has family to run around after them, I dont..

I have friends, but they work.
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd, 2009 5:56pm (Jun 22nd 2009)

Come on out Dennnniiiisssssss !!!! (Has he heard us yet?)
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd, 2009 6:40pm (Jun 22nd 2009)

Sara, I hate you; nine months gone & ready to hatch and you're still thinner than me...grrrr....
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd, 2009 11:08pm (Jun 22nd 2009)

DENNIS COME ON OUT!!!!
      LW_DennisComeOut.jpg
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd, 2009 11:09pm (Jun 22nd 2009)

When Rachael started having pains at 11pm with Caitlyn (my granddaughter) they said not to go to the hospital until 8am the next day. I said rubbish, and sent them off at half past midnight. They weren't happy that she'd turned up after being told not to. Caitlyn was born just after 5am. Good job they listened to me not her!
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd, 2009 4:22am (Jun 23rd 2009)

Lynn that is one beautiful card love to see what will you do when he actually arrives!!!!
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd, 2009 10:25am (Jun 23rd 2009)

Thanks so much,, CC YOUR SO FUNNY, I LOVE YOU...

LynnW That's so nice, wish i could print that off..

Kateb the mid wife said that as his head is down has been ready to pop since friday, Then when i go into labour, he will pop very fast..

I do hope she is right..

Thanks anyone for the shout outs. But this boy isn't coming...

Its 23rd June.. well no pain.. I had my roast dinner yesterday, Washed my downstairs windows and nets..

Today im going to do the bedding as its a really nice day..

Hubby pasted his 1st aid test, So baby can come anytime because we have done all the things we needed to do.