• CommentTimeAug 28th, 2009 9:55pm (Aug 28th 2009) edited

Took the children to a sure start open day, It was really good, All the things for the children were free, and they had a baby area.Photobucket loads creatures to holdPhotobucket some you couldnt hold, athur really like this one

Photobucket

but not this one

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    even charlotte had fun

Photobucket the man said this snake was 3 stone!

Photobucket got the man to make me a chicken
    • CommentTimeAug 28th, 2009 9:58pm (Aug 28th 2009)

Lovely pics! Do they take the giant tortoise out of the pen and put the kids in the rest of the week??!!! LOL!!
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeAug 28th, 2009 10:03pm (Aug 28th 2009)

Photobucket

arthur painting a box what fun they had, i didnt spend a penny and we was there all day.Photobucket
    • CommentTimeAug 29th, 2009 12:21am (Aug 29th 2009)

Brilliant pics Sara, all of them! Love the balloon chicken 8)
    • CommentTimeAug 29th, 2009 1:04pm (Aug 29th 2009)

aaarrrghhhhhhhhh Sara holding BIG snakes aaaarrrgghhh!!! *runs screaming from the room*
    :wha:
    'scuse the pun...I am a big chicken!
    • CommentTimeAug 29th, 2009 8:53pm (Aug 29th 2009)

• CommentTimeAug 29th, 2009 9:03pm (Aug 29th 2009)

Does in Bucks too!
    • CommentTimeAug 29th, 2009 9:16pm (Aug 29th 2009) edited

Posted By: KatebDidn't spend a penny Sara?! In Birmingham it means you haven't had a wee all day!!!!!!! Hee hee!!

What?! Really?? :rolling:
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2009 10:50pm (Aug 30th 2009)

Yes! Going to spend a penny means off to the loo to have a wee. Public toilets used to require a penny being put into the slot before the door would open, hence spending a penny!

How is Dennis Sara? Any news on his appointment yet?
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeAug 31st, 2009 9:25pm (Aug 31st 2009)

no no new yet for the appointment or about my letter i sent them.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeAug 31st, 2009 9:29pm (Aug 31st 2009)

Photobucket

ok i did spend a penny. there was so nice the toilet i took a photo..
    now u all know how mad i really am
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeAug 31st, 2009 9:54pm (Aug 31st 2009)

saturday went to a car boot.and Hubby bought Arthur an ice cream, bloody wasps wanted it, And they stung arthur on the finger, poor thing didnt half scream, his finger sweld up, i hate wasps.
    there was a man at the car boot with two owlsPhotobucket

not for sale, he was raising money for sick birds.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeAug 31st, 2009 9:58pm (Aug 31st 2009)

Sunday got up at 5.30 AM to go to the beach, Gt Yarmouth. was there just after 9.
    Got a really good parking space right on the front, but it ended up not being a good parking space, Never guess what happend.....

Show you some photos of the day 1st.Photobucket

Me and Arthur.
    Idid think of you lot as well lookPhotobucket
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeAug 31st, 2009 10:02pm (Aug 31st 2009)

Photobucket

We had the sun for the day

Photobucket
    Arthur putting his dads head in the sand
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeAug 31st, 2009 10:09pm (Aug 31st 2009)

Photobucket
    Here we are..Photobucket
    Yes they went into a cold sea.
    • CommentTimeAug 31st, 2009 10:11pm (Aug 31st 2009) edited

Charlotte danceing on the beach, thing she's happy to be out..PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket mummy and daughter
    • CommentTimeAug 31st, 2009 10:20pm (Aug 31st 2009)

Lovely pics Sara, looks like fun :)
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeAug 31st, 2009 10:55pm (Aug 31st 2009)

Well back to the car thing guess who's fault it was Photobucket
    hhmm cutePhotobucket

Yes Arthur.
    So we went to beach parked right on the front on the main rd.
    went to beach, then went back to the car to take a few things back as we wanted to go to the shops,

After the shops we went back to the car, so i could feed baby,

whiles' I did that Arthur sat in the front pretending to drive the car,

When i had finished feeding baby,We went back to the beach for a few more hours.
    Then returned back to the car to go home,

Couldn't get into the car. Arthur had turned my main beam on on my lights and my car was dead. D.E.A.D!

Couldnot do anything.

Hubby opened the car door with the key,But it would only open the drivers side,

(I had to clime over the front seats in my short dress hhhmm~)

So i called R.A.C told them i was stuck needed help as i had a new baby a 3year old and teenager with shopping/pram and needed to get home, They said as i had a young baby i would be priority.

We waited 30 min no r.a.c
    Anyway loads of marshals started clearing the roads and putting no go signs up,

I asked what was going on, they said in 30mins the road we was parked on would be shut due to the truckers,Loads trucker were displaying there trucks so R.A.C wouldn't be able to get to us.

I rung r.a.c and told them to hurry, they said they would.
    We waited but still no r,a,c.

I asked one of the marshals if they could move us so the r.a.c could get to us.

About 8 marshals pushed our car 100yards across the rd, I hid my head in the back seat as charlotte said 100'S of people were watching.

So were now parked still on the front with 100's people with these noisy bloody horns, Talk about doing my head in, and still no r,a,c

So another30 mins goes by, R.A.C ring to tell me there running behind and its going to be another hour. ek!!

Hubby said if he got the marshals to push he might be able to bump start it.

Well yet again i hind my head in the back, But it didn't work. So they move us to a car park at least it was off the main sea front away from the noisy people.
    Well wait wait wait we did.

Charlotte went and asked a few people if he could help us.No one had any jump leads.

She asked a few more. AND THANK GOD ONE DID. So we were finally able to start the car, we got home at 12.

Well i pay £12 a month for R.A.C haven't called them out for at least 16months,

So they get my money for nothing,And this is what they do. Well they can sod off i was so let down by them,

They didn't know i had my hubby with me, I'm so glad i did......
    So Arthur is not allowed in sit in the front my car again.
    • CommentTimeSep 1st, 2009 2:06am (Sep 1st 2009)

You should let the RAC know, Sara. Busy time writing snottagrams for you! And handcuffs for King Arthur, I think, hero or not...:)
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 1st, 2009 10:49am (Sep 1st 2009)

Well i defo dont think R.A.C where doing there job right
    • CommentTimeSep 1st, 2009 11:42pm (Sep 1st 2009)

COMPLAIN!!!! I sound like a stuck record, but that's a disgrace. You could've been stuck there all night - thank heavens someone else was able to help you. I'd be asking for compensation.
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd, 2009 2:14pm (Sep 2nd 2009)

I'm glad you got home safe and sound.
    I did feel sorry for you when you said you were still stuck and still there....pity I could not do anything for you though except to send encouraging text messages.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd, 2009 7:54pm (Sep 3rd 2009)

Thanks. 2nd time ive writeing this,1st one i deleted opps..

Letter from hospital.
    Thanks you for your letter,Which was received in the complaints department, Iam sorry that it has been necessary for you to make a complaint regarding the service provided by this trust.
    Upon review of your letter, I feel that the following points require investigation.
    Once our investigation is complete you will receive a letter of response,

1 Baby Dennis was only 5 wks old and was admitted with breathing problems. Why was he not seen by a doctor and given a more urgent priority?

2 Why were other members of the public(who were drunk) Seen before a baby with breathing difficulties?

3 Does the department usually leave parents and new borns babies alone, for hours, without being seen by another nurse or a doctor.
    Mr& MRS Marks feel that this was a very seriours situation as their baby son was very vulnerable.

I am the complaints officer who will be co-ordinating the investigation in relation to your concerns and if your feel that it would be helpful to discuss your complaint. please telephone me within 5 working days of the date of this letter,
    If i have not received contact from you by this date it will be considered as an agreement to the contens of this letter. The trust will them aim to respond to your complaint within 25days, once the inital 5 working days has expired.
    Additionally i have enclosed the following leaflet/s which i hope that you will find of benefit.
    Independent complaints advocacy service leaflte
    making a complaint leaflt
    So what i do next should i call if so what do i say?
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd, 2009 7:59pm (Sep 3rd 2009)

• CommentTimeSep 3rd, 2009 8:27pm (Sep 3rd 2009)

Re RAC. I would say customer services, Sara, but why not play safe and send them BOTH one? Make the b*ggers work...:)
    I'd only call the hospital bloke if you disagree with the numbered points and/or feel they haven't grasped your complaint - and I think they have. If they don't hear from you, the wheels will grind into action, by the sound of it. Kate will be your best source of advice on that one. You could always go to citizen's Advice for more one-to-one help.
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd, 2009 8:59pm (Sep 3rd 2009)

No, I agree with you CC, the point of the letter is to outline what they will investigate and respond to. I think they've picked out the main points, but do you? If so then you don't need to do anything. If they haven't got a response to your complaint within 20 working days then they will send a 'holding' letter, basically saying sorry, still investigating, give us another 20 working days (used to be my job to make sure those letters all got out on time because a lot of the time we hadn't got an answer in 20 days!)
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd, 2009 9:03pm (Sep 3rd 2009)

As for the RAC, in their complaints link it says:

If its about the breakdown assistance you
    received under your RAC membership
    (i.e. Roadside/At Home/Recovery/
    Onward Travel)
    Please call 0800 731 1104* or write to:
    Breakdown Customer Care
    RAC House
    Brockhurst Crescent
    Walsall WS5 4QZ
    Or email us at
    breakdowncustomercare@rac.co.uk

It encourages you to call but its your choice.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 4th, 2009 6:38pm (Sep 4th 2009)

going to email them, tonight,
    Not going to ring hospital, fingers cross.
    Going to take kids to beach tomorrow take jump leads with me
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 4th, 2009 7:07pm (Sep 4th 2009)

I'm emailing to express my disappointment at the service i never received on Sunday the 30th Aug,

I been a customer of your for a long time, Paying you At least £13 a month,

When i finally do call for help, When stuck a long way from home and family, No on came to help me.

I had a dead battery so i couldn't get into my car after a trip to the sea side.

I had a new 8 week old baby, A 3 yr old toddler and a 13 yr old daughter, plus a pram and bags.

As the weather was getting colder we had no coats, which were inside the car, plus my sons Bottle.

I did express how urgent i needed to get into the car. I called on a mobile phone 3 times, which wasn't free,

so that's cost me.

Is this how your going to treat me if i keep paying you money and call you again when i need help,

Or should i go seek out another service as this has really upset me, I was so scared,

I didn't know what to do, I finally got someone of the public to help me after waiting nearly 2 hours.

I would like to know what your going to do to make me see that its still worth me paying you my money,

As for the last year or so, you have had money for nothing.

So some kind of compensation is in order.

WELL???
    • CommentTimeSep 4th, 2009 10:17pm (Sep 4th 2009)

Excellent! Look forward to hearing what they have to say for themselves.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 9th, 2009 8:26pm (Sep 9th 2009)

Well havent had a reply in the email i sent??

I got a new frontroom carpet 2days ago,
    so havent had my pc pluged in, So hello im back, how is every one. I went to yogo on Monday, It was really good i so looking forward to going again next week. I have got a 12 week course. Never been yoga before. Was nice just to have one hour to myself.
    • CommentTimeSep 9th, 2009 8:49pm (Sep 9th 2009)

That's the way to go Sara. Space and time for yourself in your schedules.
    • CommentTimeSep 9th, 2009 10:52pm (Sep 9th 2009)

I was just wondering where you were Sara! Send them another e-mail asking why they haven't acknowledged that they received the first one. (You did type the address right didn't you? Always wise to check first just in case!!!)

I've always wanted to try yoga - I'm not into all this jumping about at aerobics and running down streets to 'get fit'.
    • CommentTimeSep 10th, 2009 5:20am (Sep 10th 2009)

Sara that it great about you doing yoga, time out for you and a chance to stretch the mind and body.
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeSep 10th, 2009 1:24pm (Sep 10th 2009)

I start a 10 week yoga course next Tuesday. am looking forward to it too. I need to find me something that will calm me down because I will lose it soon if I don't.

Horse riding, now yoga.....one of these two have to sort out my stress levels.

Sara, it is great fun and also so good for the mind too.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 11th, 2009 10:24pm (Sep 11th 2009)

We have a mega result...

Got letter of r.a.c This is what they said
    Thanking me for my email,. Which has been forward to allow me to respond to the concerns you madehave raised following your vehicle breakdown..
    Our customers' concerns are taken very seriously and so i was sorry to hear of the delay you experienced following your call for assistance.
    We aim to attend all of our customers as quickly as possible and i apologise that this was case on this occasion.

I do understand how frustrating the wait at the breakdown location must have been for you, and appreciate that i cannot alleviate the annoyance you must have felt at the time. Please accept my assurances that such an occurrence is not only absolutelt unacceptable to us but also that it is well below our normal standards of service.

AS A GOODWILL GESTURE I HAVE ENCLOSED GIFT VOUCHERS TO THE VALUE OF £20.00.
    I hope you can accept them with my apologies and assurances that steps will now be taken in an effort to prevent a reoccurrence of a similar nature.
    Once again,I would like to thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention, As it is through our customer's comments that we are able to monitor and improve upon the service we deliver. I hope that in the event of you requiring assistance in the future, you will feel confident in our ability to provide an outstanding breakdown service.

So £20 to spend at iceland or Hmv or WHsmith mothercare a few other places, So that
    was nice of them..
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 11th, 2009 10:39pm (Sep 11th 2009)

Yes yoga Its very relaxing. I thought we would all have to stand like trees and stuff, Well its not/
    First we had to lay down close our eyes and slow our breathing down, Then lift one leg up and hold,while breathing slowly.
    What i liked the most was when we had to close our eyes and think of a garden with butterflies' and flowers and the wind blowing gently, That lady who does it talks really slowly and calmly, And you sort of go into a trance, Its totally unreal, Then she stops taking and you just lay there for about 15mins, then she wakes you with her bell, softly and slowly, all really calm.. Really nice, I felt really calm, The calmest i've been in 34 yrs..
    Wish i had done yoga went i was pregnant.
    At the place were i do yoga is the children centre were i take Dennis and Arty, They have a creche, And i had a few ladies queuing up to look after Dennis, It was the 1st time i had been away from my little man, And i had to go into the next room and relax,Which i though i wouldn't be able to do, But it was easy. Nice soft music and lighting, Loved it, so yes give it a go..
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 11th, 2009 10:41pm (Sep 11th 2009)

War tanks not thomas,,
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeSep 12th, 2009 1:13am (Sep 12th 2009)

Way to go Sara!! As far as Tank museums or public places to see tanks in your area, I'll leave that to you lovely folks in Sara's area!
    • CommentTimeSep 12th, 2009 4:36am (Sep 12th 2009) edited

There's a firm in Northampton called Tanks A Lot where you can drive tanks... www.tanks-alot.co.uk/Tank-Driving.htm Sorry, can't do linky things.
    • CommentTimeSep 12th, 2009 12:50pm (Sep 12th 2009)

Posted By: saraMy son Arty is 4 on the 18th Oct, And he want to go and see some Tanks where do i take him any ideas? HELP!!
    War tanks not thomas,,

HE SHARES MY BIRTHDAY!!! :crazy:
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 12th, 2009 9:52pm (Sep 12th 2009)

Arthur is sat next to me, He want to say thank you to cc for giving him that email address,

Where and how did you find it, As i went looking on internet didnt find much.
    You go girl.
    RED do you want to come to artys party we could have double party lol, we having cake and games...
    • CommentTimeSep 13th, 2009 12:19am (Sep 13th 2009)

Great outcome from the RAC, though they've got themselves off lightly there when they brag in their adverts about reaching lone women quickly etc., but at least they sent you something so it was worth complaining! WEll done!!
    • CommentTimeSep 13th, 2009 3:27am (Sep 13th 2009)

I googled 'tanks Northampton'!
    • CommentTimeSep 15th, 2009 10:32am (Sep 15th 2009)

So pleased for you sara about letter and voucher from RAC, well done for complaining, a positive result.
    Yoga sounds just right for you and such a help with a creche right there.
    • CommentTimeSep 16th, 2009 2:32pm (Sep 16th 2009)

Haha, definitely Sara :crazy:
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 16th, 2009 9:14pm (Sep 16th 2009)

Im going to try a make Arthurs birthday cake, he wants a tank... Any body any good at cakes,
    I think Ace made a cake..
    But a tank, ive not really messed with iceing, Will have to use food colouring, green n brown, I could be fun, if it gose wrong i'll just buy one..
    CC its nearly £300 for arty to sit with his dad in a tank, so i think ill not do that.
    I ve just booked him a party at berzerk leisure indoor activity center,near me, they get 90mins play,1hour in a private party room,
    Hot buffet,dessert,jugs squash.
    a visit from barney bear
    filled party bag for each child to take home.

services of a party helper to ensure the children have a fun time. £7.99 PER CHILD.
    Arthur has got 15 friends coming,

Your all invitied as you dont pay for adults.. You can all have some cake.

Ive booked it for the 17th the saturday, His birthday is 18TH Sunday, Im inviting my friends over then, As ive just got new carpet, kids and new carpet dont mix.
    So i think he will have a nice 4th birthday/
    Whats your plans red?
    • CommentTimeSep 17th, 2009 8:55pm (Sep 17th 2009)

I can make cakes *bounces* :bigsmile:
      CommentAuthorJonny
    • CommentTimeSep 18th, 2009 12:23am (Sep 18th 2009)

Check out:

Tank cakes
    • CommentTimeSep 18th, 2009 5:23am (Sep 18th 2009)

Blimey, Jonny, excellent cakes!
    • CommentTimeSep 18th, 2009 2:45pm (Sep 18th 2009)

Awesome cakes Jonny!

Well Sara it looks like chocolate biscuits, choccy fingers and licorice will be a great help there. I love doing novelty cakes Sara, wish I was close enough to come over and help. We could have a ball with green icing and bits and pieces!!!:lol:
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 18th, 2009 9:15pm (Sep 18th 2009)

:Jonny ten points to you, top man, sara sends a big hug, nice one, I think i my be able to pull this one off.
    If it goes wrong i'll just say the tank was in war and got hit.:crazy::crazy::crazy

My little man dennis has for the last 4 night slept from 9pm till 6am, all night, What a good boy he is,
    Ten weeks old and sleeping all night, Fingers cross he wont chang.

T mum have you any photos of the cakes you have made?:_party:
    • CommentTimeSep 18th, 2009 9:27pm (Sep 18th 2009)

Posted By: saraIf it goes wrong i'll just say the tank was in war and got

Cunning plan...:)
    • CommentTimeSep 19th, 2009 9:51am (Sep 19th 2009)

HHmm Sara most were made for my sons (or friends)when they were small before computers in the dark ages but will see if I have any decent pics in album.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd, 2009 2:37pm (Sep 23rd 2009)

Today i made a two layer choclate cake and it looks good, taste good, took ages to do but i did it, Im going to a coffee morning at children center on friday, Every on has to bring cake, as were going to sell them to raise money for cancer support group.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd, 2009 2:46pm (Sep 23rd 2009)

Dennis finaly got his hospital oppointment on the 15th Oct, To see why he does his breathing thing, let you know whaat they say.
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd, 2009 5:56pm (Sep 23rd 2009)

Posted By: sara Every one has to bring cake, as were going to sell them to raise money for cancer support group.

That's why God made Marks & Spencer/Waitrose/Sainsburys. Or if you want to be sneaky, the women's institute market stall...:)
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd, 2009 6:39pm (Sep 23rd 2009)

CC., you are so full of the most important information.
    I do so wish you lived next door.
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd, 2009 10:12pm (Sep 23rd 2009)

No you don't, not with a serious piano habit and a cockerel...:)
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd, 2009 10:25pm (Sep 23rd 2009)

You have a point or two there!
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2009 5:02pm (Sep 25th 2009)

Cc i live next door to a lady who has 9 children!!!

Most of my cakes solded. They raised around £30 on the cake stall which was good.
    Im going to have to lie whan i go to see my healthy eating planner next week.
    She gets me to write down everything that i eat in the week. It helps you stop eating junk.

Might have to miss today out, I ate loads of cakes.
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2009 6:23pm (Sep 25th 2009)

Posted By: sara
    She gets me to write down everything that I eat in the week. It helps you stop eating junk.

Encorages creative writing, more like...

Posted By: saraMight have to miss today out, I ate loads of cakes.

" FRIDAY: Breakfast - Half grapefruit and black coffee.
    Lunch - green salad, no dressing, glass of water.
    Dinner - Steamed fish, green vegetables, glass of sparkling water, ice, no lemon."
    see? :D
    • CommentTimeSep 25th, 2009 11:46pm (Sep 25th 2009)

It'd be one long creative writing event for me - my life consists of chips and biscuits lately!
    • CommentTimeSep 26th, 2009 2:58am (Sep 26th 2009)

Mmmmm.....:)
    • CommentTimeSep 26th, 2009 11:42am (Sep 26th 2009)

Is that bark chips Kate?:biggrin:
    • CommentTimeSep 26th, 2009 11:41pm (Sep 26th 2009)

Ha ha!! Nope, its potatoes cut into chunks and deep fried. Proper chips, not crisps, not fries (skinny imposters!)
    • CommentTimeSep 27th, 2009 6:46am (Sep 27th 2009)

Oh I agree totally on the chips, I much prefer thick wedges or proper thick chippies not skinny little imposters!:devil:

Kate how are your dear little rats doing?
    • CommentTimeSep 27th, 2009 5:39pm (Sep 27th 2009) edited

My rats are doing fine, thank you for asking! Angel had some more little lumps come up, but the vet says they're just little cysts in the skin and should go away by themselves. (phew!) Here's a picture of the twins ...
      IMG_1268.JPG
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 27th, 2009 9:55pm (Sep 27th 2009)

are there cute, I think i have RATS, Something is coming into my chicken house at night, i have found a few dug holes, there not nice rats, How do i get rid with out killing them?
    • CommentTimeSep 27th, 2009 9:58pm (Sep 27th 2009)

No, wild rats are NOT nice when you have chickens. There was another thread about this - I'll see if I can find it.
    • CommentTimeSep 27th, 2009 9:59pm (Sep 27th 2009) edited

Thanks do they steal eggs, my small bantans eggs are all gone, or they just havent layed any.
    • CommentTimeSep 27th, 2009 10:04pm (Sep 27th 2009)

They do in the Chicken Run film!!!!! My rats love eggs (they've never had them raw though), but I don't know how they'd carry them away without breaking them and leaving evidence?
    • CommentTimeSep 27th, 2009 10:07pm (Sep 27th 2009)

Found it!! Strangely enough the thread is called ... Rats! If you go to the search link (at the top of the page) and type in rats it'll take you straight there. Go to page 1 - page 2 onwards is probably mostly about my pet rats!
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 27th, 2009 10:07pm (Sep 27th 2009)

yer didnt think of that.
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2009 1:06am (Sep 28th 2009)

Oh Kate they are so sweet I just want to hug them, a really excellent pic of them.
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2009 2:11am (Sep 28th 2009)

Kate, your twins are just so cute.
      24WhiteRatWashing.gif
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2009 4:27am (Sep 28th 2009)

:heart: :heart:!
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2009 9:35am (Sep 28th 2009)

Absolutely beautiful :heartsabove:
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2009 1:20pm (Sep 28th 2009)

yes they are, but what about the not so nice ones???
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2009 1:31pm (Sep 28th 2009)

Few picture of the little men in my life.Photobucket He is 13weeks old this week,

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Growing up fast.
    Photobucket
    Arthur with his tank he bought from carboot,
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2009 4:49pm (Sep 28th 2009)

Awww, very cute! Can't believe how big Dennis is.
    • CommentTimeSep 28th, 2009 11:30pm (Sep 28th 2009)

You could drown in Dennis's eyes! You are lucky to have such beautiful kids (that includes your daughter).

I love that animated rat Lynn, thank you!
    • CommentTimeSep 29th, 2009 2:15am (Sep 29th 2009)

a big awww and a sigh from OZ Sara. Lovely pics.
    • CommentTimeSep 29th, 2009 2:46am (Sep 29th 2009)

What darling pictures of your boys, Sara..Dennis is growing so fast...they are both such great looking kids.
    • CommentAuthorDuffy's wife
    • CommentTimeSep 29th, 2009 4:35am (Sep 29th 2009)

Sara, What cute boys. I love boys. The Lord gave me five of them.
    • CommentTimeSep 29th, 2009 6:48am (Sep 29th 2009) edited

Five boys, how blessed, I have two lovely grown up ones.
    • CommentTimeSep 29th, 2009 10:56pm (Sep 29th 2009)

Me too TM. But its nice to have a granddaughter now as well, thanks to my lovely son!
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2009 3:18am (Sep 30th 2009)

Same here Kate a granddaughter courtesy of eldest son.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2009 9:42pm (Sep 30th 2009)

Hi Everyone thanks for the comments, there so nice, Dennis did photos again to day, i did them myself, With a nice white blanket and a teddy, cheaper as well. Will show u soon,
    Dufffy wife your comment is sweet, Is your hubby called lord.
    Whats the age of your children, I love baby boys too.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd, 2009 1:49pm (Oct 2nd 2009)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd, 2009 7:08pm (Oct 2nd 2009)

Awwww. Sara he is just soooo darn cute..I'd love to give him a big old hug.:bighug:
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd, 2009 9:10pm (Oct 2nd 2009)

And Dennis loves hugs.
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd, 2009 7:27am (Oct 3rd 2009)

And I'm still trying to get over to see Sara so I can give baby Dennis lots of hugs. :-)
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd, 2009 12:52pm (Oct 3rd 2009)

:group-love:You can give him one from me too when you visit, Shobhna
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeOct 5th, 2009 2:27pm (Oct 5th 2009)

yes im still waiting, i could always come to you?
    • CommentTimeOct 5th, 2009 6:02pm (Oct 5th 2009)

Lovely photos, love the second one so much! Looks like a little posing rock star :heart:
    • CommentTimeOct 6th, 2009 9:42pm (Oct 6th 2009) edited

Dennis screamed and screamed for about 30mins today, so loud, Scream and scream he did. God i did everything, cooled him down changed his bum, tryed to feed him, winded, Nothing stopped him, so i walked around with him, going deaf very fast, When next min, he did the biggest brup. o my so loud,And after that he went to sleep. poor thing.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeOct 7th, 2009 6:52pm (Oct 7th 2009)

Tank cake, Ok i went to a cake shop today, bought 4 ready made iceing, 2 green 1 light brown 1 dark brown.
    I have been told to that coconut dyed in green food colouring makes great grass.

Ive been told to make maderia cake, as it keeps longer, Any1 know how to make this, what are the measurments for this.
    I need to make 3 cake times about 30cm each tin.

And butter iceing to stick the ready made iceing to the cake.
    any one know how to make that.

Just need a bit of help, if anyone has 5mins to write anything down please help me.
    I went out and bought the army men,so i dont have to make them.
    • CommentTimeOct 7th, 2009 9:48pm (Oct 7th 2009)

Here's a nice simple cake recipe:

And here's a buttercream one:

It has a few flavouring options if you want them. If the buttercream is too runny just add more icing sugar.

Does this help? If you need more help just post and I'm sure one of the cooks amongst us will help you out!! I hope you're going to take photos of it when its finished! x
    • CommentTimeOct 8th, 2009 10:49am (Oct 8th 2009)

Well said Kate that is exactly the advice I would have given Sarah too.
    Sara is birthday around the 18th? I will try to keep an eye on posts if you need any help/ideas okay.
    Sara you sound like you are om track anyway, green coconut for grass in easy and very effective, just go gently with colouring at first.