• CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 4:29pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

Um, well it came out of the oven and I peeled the tin and paper off and hurled it onto a cooling thing and it sort of exploded. Eric's eaten the exploded bits and so have the chickens. They seem all right...but I'll give it an hour or so before I try any...:D
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 7:02pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

Well done with your cakes CC. They sound smashing .....
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 9:01pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

You did check the insurance policy on him first didn't you?!
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 9:09pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

OH I just realised what CC said a birthday caraway cake.

Happy Birthday Eric
      fetes711.gif
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 9:17pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

I love caraway. I grow pretty Fennel, rather similar, as I love the smell of the crushed foliage. Use the seeds and foliage in bread and on salads.
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2010 3:38pm (Feb 3rd 2010)

You just can't buy caraway cakes ANYWHERE. Believe me, I'd much rather pay for 'em than cook 'em!
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2010 9:39pm (Feb 3rd 2010)

Just sprinkle the ordinary Tesco buns with caraway seeds - just as good. Nom nom.
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2010 10:51pm (Feb 3rd 2010)

I wouldn't buy anything from Tosco's. And it's not the same really; the....um...creations I cooked were like a madeira-stylee thing with the seeds scattered throughout. Or all on the bottom if I'd cocked it up!
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 9:11pm (Feb 8th 2010)

Christening went very well. uploading photos now
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 9:18pm (Feb 8th 2010)

• CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 9:19pm (Feb 8th 2010)

• CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 9:19pm (Feb 8th 2010) edited

i have a teething peg on ribbon in hand, for Dennis.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 9:25pm (Feb 8th 2010)

Some godparents
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 9:41pm (Feb 8th 2010)

• CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 9:41pm (Feb 8th 2010)

• CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 9:47pm (Feb 8th 2010)

• CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 9:55pm (Feb 8th 2010)

• CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 10:08pm (Feb 8th 2010)

• CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 10:19pm (Feb 8th 2010)

Lovely pictures Sara - glad it went well. Dennis looks so much like you in some of those pictures!
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 10:20pm (Feb 8th 2010)

My granmar in red coat.
    ill add more tomorrow
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th, 2010 10:26pm (Feb 8th 2010)

Is the man behind your gran really really REALLY tall, or is it an optical illusion?!!!
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th, 2010 5:34am (Feb 9th 2010)

Beautiful pics of th family Sara, just gorgeous children and you too.
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th, 2010 7:44am (Feb 9th 2010)

It was a great occassion, lovely church, lovely people. I had a great time and then had lots to eat as well. Thank You for inviting me.
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th, 2010 3:46pm (Feb 9th 2010)

Lovely pics!
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th, 2010 7:13pm (Feb 9th 2010)

Lovely pictures Sara glad you had a nice day.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th, 2010 7:27pm (Feb 9th 2010)

kateb yes he is 9 foot tall. Trav. he is so tall he can touch god... thats why he godfarther..
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th, 2010 7:55pm (Feb 9th 2010)

Sara, I love your typo's. It gives such personality.
    That last is one of the best!
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th, 2010 7:59pm (Feb 9th 2010)

SHABHNA AND I..
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th, 2010 8:00pm (Feb 9th 2010)

Posted By: ollie in UKSara, I love your typo's. It gives such personality.
    That last is one of the best!

WHATS TYPO'S??
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th, 2010 8:02pm (Feb 9th 2010)

Cakes and loads of them.
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th, 2010 8:24pm (Feb 9th 2010)

Typo's are what we do when we type in the same way as we say...
    I'd say "Ee by gum" meaning "Amazing" but I don't type in Yorkshire or nobody would understand my thick accent! Though it does creep in sometimes.

Those cakes really do you credit.
    I seem to have lost my artistic abilities now. I was an art student up to my marriage.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th, 2010 9:26pm (Feb 9th 2010)

yes.i do type and write how i talk. It's all good..

No only joking before Trav isnt 9 ft tall, he was on a step, and stood next to my nana who is about 3ft short. he is tall just not 9ft.

yes i bought the cakes iced and did all art work myself.
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th, 2010 9:41pm (Feb 9th 2010)

So your nan just makes him look even taller then!! He looks a very kind man - reminds me of someone but don't know who.
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th, 2010 10:13pm (Feb 9th 2010)

Al Murray!
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th, 2010 7:38am (Feb 10th 2010)

Sara, I love the little footsteps you gave me. very pretty and I have got them all sealed up and stored where I keep all my momentoes.

I also got to hold Dennis. :-) :-) and igot to chat to you adoped Grandpa. He was so proud to be there.

btw...It is Shobhna.. not shabhna :-) :-) :-)
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th, 2010 10:48pm (Feb 11th 2010)

Opp you know me, Spelling and me dont get on.

I made footprints out of ready made iceing,with this other thing, So they go hard and you can keep them for ever,. or eat them as Arthur keeps doing.

Igave them out though out the day, And little cards with Athur n Dennis on one side,thank you on the other side with the date of the christening,and laminated them.
    Just a little something.

Well im all packed going away for the weekend, Going to see my sister, Who ive not seen for over 15years.
    She got put into a children's home. Iwasnt alound contact with her, I found her on facebook about 3 months ago.

She is due to have a baby, It's her 3rd. Like me. AND GUESS WHEN SHE IS DUE....

19TH OR 25TH JUNE,. The same two date's i had. Go look on the start of this topic, i couldnt believe it when she told me.
    She already has a boy and girl. Like i had..
    So im so hoping baby is a boy so we have the same,
    Im taking all my new born white baby clothes, plus all blankets and other things Dennis dont use anymore. Going to be a fab weekend,
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th, 2010 10:38am (Feb 12th 2010)

ara, This is going to be such an amazing weekend for you. Big families are great.
    I come from a teeny family, they all had only one baby (except my gran who had 2 - a long happy story) so I don't get Aunt and Uncles etc.
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th, 2010 8:53pm (Feb 12th 2010)

Oh Sara that's marvellous! I'm so pleased you found your sister. My brother and I lost touch when he got divorced. We didn't see each other for about 17 years - it was so wonderful to find him again. I hope you have a lovely time.
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th, 2010 5:49pm (Feb 13th 2010)

It amazes me how families drift apart...and it's even more amazing how they find eachother again! How did you both find your lost siblings, girls? I know Sara found hers on Facebook, but were you looking for a long time or was it first go?
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th, 2010 9:38pm (Feb 13th 2010)

I posted a message on a site I found that was similar to Friends Reunited. I got a message back from someone who thought he knew my nephew. He then passed my address to my nephew, who gave it to his step-mum, who mailed me with their phone number.

The funny thing is after we met and got chatting we found out that he had worked on some flats that I walked past every day, and he had considered phoning the hospital where he knew I'd been working. If he had the switchboard would've put him straight through!
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th, 2010 5:27pm (Feb 14th 2010)

Blimey, what a convoluted way of finding eachother! As long as it works, though!
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2010 2:08pm (Feb 18th 2010)

Yes were back, Has a good time, Stayed in the north for the week instead of the weekend,
    Stayed at my dad's which was nice,(would of been better if step mum not there).
    Then stayed at my Real sister's Debbies, Debbie is due to have baby soon,
    Then we stayed in a hotel, Now thats fun to do when you have children, You can run really hot baths and keep topping them up, Chill out on large beds and eat muches and watch tv and dvds all night, It was great fun, Then we stayed at my half sisters house, Well thats like qa min hotel to, the amout of rooms it has, mega big, Really nice 4poster bed i slept in, she has 3 chinchillers which are so cute, Bitter they dont like being held, they just need to be huged.
    She also has a chihuahua dog, Bloody thing bite me, hhmm had to keep my eye on that, as i didnt want my children to be eaten by the monstar, The only bad thing that went wrong was that the baby Caught conductivities, I went to tescos chemist, I asked for eye drops had a mega row with the man who so wanted to be a doctor, About how there are 3kinds of conductivities,I tryed to explain to him that he had a cold and this is where its come from,. well i thought i was given eye drops, I was that mad by the time i left, that i just looked at the box which said eye drops that i thought i would of been given the right stuff.
    Well i was give drops for dry eyes. so they didnt help, the man at tesco's ant got a clue what he doing, i went to a diffent place and explained and showed them Dennis's eye, was given the right drops, So all's well.We drove home yesterday, thank god as its SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!

All i need to do know is find my oth sister, Claire, been 18yrs since ive seen her,
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2010 6:12pm (Feb 18th 2010)

Quite a hectic week then.
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th, 2010 9:37pm (Feb 18th 2010)

Nice to have you back Sara - glad you had a nice time, especially in the hotel!
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th, 2010 6:59pm (Feb 19th 2010) edited

me and the children
      Picture 1683.jpg
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th, 2010 7:03pm (Feb 19th 2010)

My sister, nana and Charlotte
      Picture 1482.jpg
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th, 2010 7:17pm (Feb 19th 2010)

Me n my sister's
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th, 2010 7:43pm (Feb 19th 2010)

Ok me and my sisters are missing ive added them to my facebook page, as when i try and add them on here, it says there to big, Ive changed my name on face book, so im easy to find, my new name is SARA FOR REAL MARKS.
    • CommentAuthorTracyB
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st, 2010 9:54pm (Feb 21st 2010)

Sara - meant to say earlier in the thread - you christeneing table with all the cakes on look slovely - very artistic. :-)
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd, 2010 11:15pm (Feb 22nd 2010)

I can see the family resemblance between you and your sister Sara.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th, 2010 10:59pm (Feb 25th 2010)

Thanks
      Picture 1882.jpg
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th, 2010 11:10pm (Feb 25th 2010)

Got to go back to work next week. Been interveiwing childminders all day. Seen 4today, Well they charge £3.50 per child £6 for two children. wow..
    And in the school holidays when Charlotte gets paid to have the boys, They all said i still have to pay them, 1 said full pay, the rest said half pay, so i have to pay some 1 £170 for nothing. Well that's how it feels.
    I can understand they have bills to paym but it's money for nothing when they dont have my children, even if im ill and dont work, i have to pay full pay, if children are ill i have to pay.

One woman kept the children in one side of the house and said the children must not go into her side, as she didnt want it messed up...
    One woman moved my Dennis with her FOOT!!! And never once picked baby up or touched him, I put him on the floor to see if she would, no,
    One woman had set tiime for everything, even p times. And wasnt intersted in the clubs i have been going with the children, She does her own things.. hhhmm Anyone want a job.
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th, 2010 7:51pm (Feb 26th 2010)

Blimey...I have a spare hutch...?! :) I can see why they need holiday pay - I mean, you get holiday pay, don't you? I pay The Sainted Kathleen holiday pay - sort of a retainer, I suppose. Hope you find someone, Sara.
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th, 2010 10:29pm (Feb 26th 2010)

That's normal for a good childminder, after all they are your most precious belongings! They insist on payment even when they don't have the kids because its not like they can 'fill in' with another child to make their money up. Nurseries do the same. Their view is that YOU are still earning the same - its not their fault that your circumstances may vary from time to time. It is their job - it'd be like your boss deciding not to pay you because their relative can come in and do your shifts next week.

Would it be a possibility for you to become a childminder? It doesn't sound like the ones you interviewed were very good. Do you know any parents at Arhur's school who used a childminder that they could recommend? Do you work for 40 hrs a week? Would you be able to change your hours? My thinking is that if you could do less hours but later in the day so that hubby could have the boys maybe the overall costs would balance? Plus if you're doing less hours maybe you could also claim some working tax credits or something? (Not sure on how benefits work - sorry).

Just thought I'd suggest a few alternatives - hope you're not offended! x
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeMar 1st, 2010 7:39pm (Mar 1st 2010)

Never offened, That's why i posted on here, as i dont have a mum to talk it though,
    Most my friends still dont have children.
    And you lot tell me it straight which is what i need,
    Well i have been told that i can't got back to work this week as i have to do training myself, To do the job ive been doing 3yrs now.

So i have to do 3sets of training, And i will be back to work, on the 29th March.
    Way. Means i dont have to work on my birthday 19th march.
    There having this fun day at the sure start center on 19th March was wanting to go to that.

Its does mean that i will not get payed, But i have savings and id rather be with my baby's

When i do go back i will be working from 9am till 12.
    So it's 3hours childcare, Plus travel i work just 15hours a week.
    I was thinking of changing my job, as im not looking forward to going back, must mean i dont like my job,
    Havnt thought about child care,, i love my children, dont know if id get on with other peoples children.

We would get some help with child tax credit, just for child care, but only a bit, as hubby works 40hrs a week,
    • CommentTimeMar 1st, 2010 9:41pm (Mar 1st 2010)

Yes, I couldn't look after other people's kids. I looked after my friend's little girl when my kids were little but I didn't like it. She was sweet, but it just wasn't for me. I kept having her until my friend could get something else sorted - her mom had been ill but was well enough to have her in the end so it worked out well.

Is it worth going back for 15 hours? Surely all your earnings are going to go on child care? I'm glad you get your birthday off though, and I hope you can get something sorted to your satisfaction. Find yourself a new job - sometimes a change is a good thing!
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd, 2010 4:17am (Mar 3rd 2010) edited

Good luck with sorting that all out Sara, it's not easy to find the right balance for you and family.

Guess what? my birthday is 20th March so we are same star sign...Pisces!!!!!:fish:
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd, 2010 9:18pm (Mar 3rd 2010)

I was telling a colleague about your problems, and about the paying back maternity pay etc, and she said there's a loophole to it - if you go back for one day and then go off sick then you are 'officially' back at work. If you can stay off for 3 months (I think it was) you can then leave and not have to pay anything back. I wouldn't normally suggest that sort of thing, but it could be that you have to do something like that. The other option is to work the twilight shift so that hubby can take care of the boys while you work.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeMar 6th, 2010 10:44pm (Mar 6th 2010)

Thank u, Ive been and done my training, sat in a room with 7 other people and watched 3dvd, the sam 3 dvds ive watched for last 3years, answer same questions, what i didnt like was a coloured lady who's english wasnt good, kept copying the woman next to her answers, no these questions where so easy, So if she's having to copy then she shouldnt be doing ner job, when i handed my paper in, i infomed the boss, she wasnt intersted, not one bit, she didnt even look at my paper before fileing it, now where to be trust with vunerbel people,We should be checked to make sure we know what were doing, Im going to go back, But i'll looking for new job,
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeMar 9th, 2010 10:24pm (Mar 9th 2010)

Dennis is crawling, fast very fast, out one room into another, Wasnt to happy about the tiled flooring, but away he goes, so its stair gates up, fire gate up,so cute, When he's on your knee all he wants to do kniw is get down on the floor,
    • CommentTimeMar 11th, 2010 10:37am (Mar 11th 2010)

:crazy:Woah Dennis off you go munchkin, no stopping you now, just dont go too fast or poor mum willl never catch you!!!
    • CommentTimeMar 11th, 2010 8:23pm (Mar 11th 2010)

:biggrin:Ha ha you will have to be on your toes now Sara and will need eyes in your elbows
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeMar 18th, 2010 11:25pm (Mar 18th 2010)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Well me n boys are going to a lazytown surestart party, im gate crashing it, and have invited all my mum's n baby friend so calling it sara's birthday party bash, Then im going for a meal in the evening with my friends, then bowling Then Saturday ive booked a big family room in a nice hotel in great yarmouth, So that be a great weekend, x
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeMar 19th, 2010 3:40pm (Mar 19th 2010)

GOT LOADS CARDS, had greatday.
    • CommentTimeMar 19th, 2010 6:44pm (Mar 19th 2010)

What the hell is a lazytown party? I hope it involves lots of fun for YOU anyway. Have a lovely day! :heart:
    • CommentTimeMar 19th, 2010 8:24pm (Mar 19th 2010)

That's marvellous Sara! I hope you have a really fantastic time.
    • CommentTimeMar 20th, 2010 4:39am (Mar 20th 2010)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sara, hope you had a lovely time.
    :bdayhappy_balloons:
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd, 2010 4:35pm (Mar 22nd 2010)

Lazytown is a childrens show. googel it, had brill weekend
      Picture 2714.jpg
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd, 2010 4:36pm (Mar 22nd 2010)

That was dennis, dressed up for the party
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd, 2010 5:20pm (Mar 22nd 2010)

Love the hair!!! Bless him.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd, 2010 9:35pm (Mar 22nd 2010)

The wig, he kept it on as well.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd, 2010 9:54pm (Mar 22nd 2010)

Photobucket
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd, 2010 9:56pm (Mar 22nd 2010)

Photobucket Dennis be walking very soon
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd, 2010 10:00pm (Mar 22nd 2010)

Photobucket

My children at great yarmouth beach. my birthday treat.,
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd, 2010 10:03pm (Mar 22nd 2010) edited

Photobucket
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd, 2010 10:11pm (Mar 22nd 2010)

• CommentTimeMar 23rd, 2010 10:17pm (Mar 23rd 2010)

I can't believe how big Dennis is! Time has gone so quickly - seems no time at all since you were thinking he was never going to pop out!
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd, 2010 10:54pm (Mar 23rd 2010)

I know.its nearly my hencam 1st birthday.since i found u all... Yes mr Dennis was found on the bottom step today.trying to get up stairs.so im goin to have to get the stairgates out.
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeApr 21st, 2010 11:17pm (Apr 21st 2010)

Jun 14th, 2009 3:56pm (Jun 14th 2009 THIS TOPIC IS NEARLY A YEAR OLD, SO IS DENNIS..

Photobucket
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeApr 21st, 2010 11:19pm (Apr 21st 2010)

Above Arthur n Dennis, so cute.

Photobucket
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd, 2010 7:33am (Apr 22nd 2010)

Lovely pictures Sara love his boots!!!!!!!!:mdr:
    • CommentTimeApr 24th, 2010 12:39am (Apr 24th 2010)

Wow, can't believe he is so old! And so cute!!
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeApr 28th, 2010 11:31pm (Apr 28th 2010)

Well that cute baby above is so i'll, He has been throwing up since last Friday,
    And has the runny runs, Ive taken him doctors 3 times now, The doctors says unless he is floppy then he is fine, just a bug, but how many poo's can a baby do in one day., Lastnight from 8pm till 9am, i used 12 nappys.

Im not useing nappys anymore, Ive using incontencs pants for him, as he is just pooing out the side of his nappys,The baby's bum is that swore its nearly bleeding, Ive bought Bepanthen and sudocrem for his bum, and calpol and ibuprofen,and dioralyte to reduce diarrhoea and dehydration. Nothing's working,Ive rung NHS Direct up, they said its just a bug. Ive taken sample of diarrhoea and given it to doctor for him to get tested.
    He just keep pooing and being sick. Ive been off work two day's now. I have to go back tomorrow, I hope he gets better threw the night tonight. Im going to pray to God as there is nothing eles i can do. aaaaarrr HELP ANY IDEAS!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeApr 29th, 2010 1:04am (Apr 29th 2010)

Oh god, I asked in another thread what was wrong with Dennis. That sounds horrible. I really hope he improves soon :heart:
    • CommentTimeApr 29th, 2010 9:50pm (Apr 29th 2010)

When my eldest was very young - about 6 weeks old - he had a terrible stomach virus. Dioralyte is to replace lost salts and rehydrate him, not to stop the diarrhoea. I had to stop giving him milk for 24 hours, and then give him it mixed with water (50:50), and then slowly decrease the water and increase the milk. I'm not saying that's what Dennis needs, but if he's still eating and drinking (milk) then it will take longer to clear up and if he's eating and drinking he's OK and it is just a case of waiting till it clears. And praying - it never hurts to pray! I hope he's feeling better soon, poor little guy. Remember to do lots of handwashing for everyone in the home to stop it spreading to them!
    • CommentTimeApr 29th, 2010 10:47pm (Apr 29th 2010)

Make your own Diaralyte. It is only
    one level teaspoon of salt
    eight level teaspoons of sugar
    one litre of clean drinking or boiled water and then cooled
    Do a fresh batch after 24 hours.
    Feed as much as he will take.
    If he will take mashed banana that will help his potassium levels too.
    • CommentTimeApr 30th, 2010 6:10pm (Apr 30th 2010)

Hope he's feeling better soon, Sara...
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd, 2010 11:42pm (May 2nd 2010)

Dennis and i have been in paddington hospital in Northampton, Dennis had ROTA VIRUSE.
    Very poorly baby he has been, They had to put a dip in him and take blood, They put a line up his nose to, which he pulled out. Its all been really nasty. So tried, Havnt been to work. They are not happy with me, but im so not bothered,

Dennis went from last friday 23rd april, a full 6 days and 3visits to the Doctors, till they would do something, I kept telling them he wouldnt eat or keep anything down, So after he threw up everywhere again on Thursday, I took him to the doctors again and demanded he be taken in at the childrens hospital.

We had his poo tested, It came back with ROTAS. Which is picked up from another child.
    Adults cant get it, thank god.(Athur and charlotte havnt got it too)

Anyway We were sent home from hospital Saturday evening. Told to try and get him to drink, As he had just taken half a bottle juice in two days, They said because he is alert, then he can go home, This i found a bit of a shock, But we just sat with him on my bed and watched movies, Giving him loads of loves, You know when your childs ill, All they want is there mum and hugs,
    So I have missed the sun, I have missed my chickens, And as for my frontroom getting Decortaied, Nothings been done, Thanks god for my wounderfull Charlotte, who has been doing everything, the cleaning, the cooking, the animals, looking after Athur, She's so good. I gave you some money and let her stay at her friend for a few nights break.
    So im going back to work tomorrow, as hubby has the day off, Dennis is 98% better,
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd, 2010 9:11am (May 3rd 2010)

Oh Sara, All the joys of having children!
    It's lovely when they are getting better and wanting lots of cuddles. Much nicer than decorating the front room, that will be there next month but Dennis will have grown up that bit more. Enjoy your babies, they grow up all too fast.
    Charlotte is a real treasure.
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd, 2010 5:21pm (May 3rd 2010)

She really is a fantastic daughter - I know you are very proud of her, and so are we! Yes, all children want when they are ill is their mommy or daddy - its terrible trying to make that call when they're ill about whether to go to work and leave them with minders or stay home. They are young for such a short time - hubby only said yesterday that he's making the most of our granddaughter and trying to remember everything because there's no going back, its mostly a one-time event.

I'm glad he's starting to feel better. x
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd, 2010 11:09pm (May 3rd 2010)

Thanks, He's eating abit more today, Even playing, still dont like to be put down. I think he is milking it a bit, Well he is male after all. But like you all say they are only young for a short time.
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeMay 5th, 2010 7:55am (May 5th 2010)

Sara, glad to read that Dennis is feeling a lot better. Give him hugs from me please. :-)
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeMay 29th, 2010 12:56am (May 29th 2010)

Hello, my pc has died, Ive bought a laptop,but i dont like useing it, getting pc fixed, might have to buy new one,
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeMay 29th, 2010 1:09am (May 29th 2010)

yes ive done it,after 3 yrs doing the same old boaring job, i left today...
    • CommentTimeMay 29th, 2010 8:16am (May 29th 2010)

Hey Sara that is great news, follow your heart girl and be happy.
    • CommentTimeMay 29th, 2010 5:18pm (May 29th 2010)

Hi Sara, wondered where you'd been!

I much prefer a desktop to a laptop, but usually end up sitting in the rat room (which is really MY room!) with the laptop, my TV and a cuppa. Heaven!
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJun 13th, 2010 1:24am (Jun 13th 2010)

Im still here. Im having fun on facebook with my fish tanks when i get free time, trying to catch to to my sister as she is beating me at the moment, due to the face that she is due to have a baby any time now, which is weird AS SHE WAS GIVEN MY DUES DAYS 19TH - 25 TH JUNE, and its here 3rd child just like me.
    So at the moment all my sister is doing is feeding her fish whiles waiting for her baby to come into the word.

Well DENNIS IS GOING TO BE ONE ON THE 1ST JULY...
    Ive bought him a train, a ride on train with track, which he should love, fingers cross Arthur will not take it off him and sit on it himself, as i dont know it will take Arthurs weight, we will have to see.
    • CommentTimeJun 13th, 2010 2:54am (Jun 13th 2010)

Glad you're well,Sara...we were wondering where you'd got to!
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeJul 1st, 2010 6:30am (Jul 1st 2010)

Well alot has changed since i was on here last, Been meaning to come on and explain, Some already know,some that go onto my facebook, that My husband and i have split up, after ten year (this july 6) and 2 very stunning baby boys, we have called it a day, This were not good, and there wasnt any point trying to hind it, Its hard now for me as i have the children/house animals and still working, so life is hard. I am not on my own as i dont have animal family here in Northampton, so thinking about why im still here should i move back north, ??? Dont know, I did manage to change my Job, Still surport care worker but for diffrent people, One is a man who workd for the U,S,A Army which i have to take a trip up there with him, Its in rushden,
    Another is an old lady who is unable to brush her long hair cat called HARRY. Which i love to do, I also bought a new car 7 seat vauxhall zafira, which is the right size. perfect, So as you see loads have changed, Some good some not good, But i have stood on my own feet befoe and will do it again, have to go now, its 6,30am ive been up sine 4,30am, Dennis is one today he having some friends over
    • CommentTimeJul 1st, 2010 10:18am (Jul 1st 2010)

Oh Sara, you are having a rough time.
    It is so sad when families break up, though it maybe for the best in the long run.
    I know you are a tough cookie and will survive all this, as you say you have been through it before.
    I do hope the boys and their sister are made of the same stuff as you, they are very young and should be able to take things in their stride - not that Dennis is striding much yet.

Lots of hugs to you all.:hugging: