• CommentAuthorvolka
    • CommentTimeAug 18th, 2009 4:20pm (Aug 18th 2009)

Picked Rosie up this morning for a general check over and, like a magic trick, there was a lot of kerfuffle and she was suddenly sitting on my shoulder, bum in my face.

I got her to turn around and she was quite happy sitting there as I watered the veggies.

And then she decided she needed a poo - all down the back of my dressing gown (oh go on, which one of you doesn't go to visit your chucks in the morning in your dressing gown and wellies?)
    • CommentAuthorTracyB
    • CommentTimeAug 18th, 2009 4:38pm (Aug 18th 2009)

ooopppsss,I have to say I've never been up to see my girls in my PJ's and dressing gown yet. gym kit after I've been inthe gym to let them out bt that's all for me.
    • CommentTimeAug 18th, 2009 4:49pm (Aug 18th 2009)

Haha, they're so skilled with their pooing abilities! Still, i suppose she could have done it in your face instead of down your back...

Oh when Milly was an ickle chick she would sit on my shoulder for hours, and of course that was fine because she was about the size of a pigeon! She only poo'ed down my back once, but flipping heck she really meant it!! Caramel runny poo all down my back, niiiice :rolling:

Reminds me, I have a photo to put up of Milly from the other day when she lay down on my face/neck and i was pinned unerneath her...was not pleasant and quite painful :D
    • CommentTimeAug 18th, 2009 7:21pm (Aug 18th 2009)

I go out to mine in me nightie and bare feet with me eyes still shut...fortunately for everybody, nobody can see into our garden...
    • CommentTimeAug 18th, 2009 11:40pm (Aug 18th 2009)

I get dressed to go see mine as dont wear PJs or nightie and don't want to give them a shock they might stop laying Ha ha. I washed my patio this morning and they couldn't wait for me to finish it so they coulp poo it all up again.
    • CommentTimeAug 19th, 2009 1:52am (Aug 19th 2009)

I don't mind the chicken poo..now goose poo is another story..ewwwy..my kids(geese) follow me everywhere and leave their calling cards all over the place..it smells worse than chicken...a lot worse. I use to have a little goose that loved to sit on my should and would poo down my back..but she was so sweet that I didn't really mind it..I just had to watch what I wore outside to do chores in.
    • CommentTimeAug 19th, 2009 2:13am (Aug 19th 2009)

a little goose? I thought they were all huuuuuuuge!?
    • CommentAuthorvolka
    • CommentTimeAug 19th, 2009 10:28am (Aug 19th 2009)

• CommentTimeAug 19th, 2009 2:51pm (Aug 19th 2009)

Lynn, when we were in Scarborough a couple of weeks ago they had opened up this bridge that went across to an island. You used to be able to walk all around this island years ago, like when i was a tot, but then they closed it off.

Obviously i don't remember it so thought i would go for a walk around it whilst my family went on the boating lake. It was like goose & duck island!! Seeing as no humans had been there for a good 15 years, they had taken it over, and it was amazing :bigsmile:

They were sleeping on the picnic benches and the grass was white with feathers. The path was smothered with goose poop which was acky, but it was pretty cool! I'll have to upload the pics :001_smile:
    • CommentTimeAug 19th, 2009 3:34pm (Aug 19th 2009)

Posted By: volkaWhen Bronte (ESS) was little, he jumped into a lake where geese were living and got amoebic dyssentery as a result. Nice.

All down the back of your dressing gown...?:)
    • CommentAuthorvolka
    • CommentTimeAug 19th, 2009 10:15pm (Aug 19th 2009)

LOL - no but possibly down the front of it - haha