CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeNov 5th, 2009 2:08am (Nov 5th 2009)

After reading the Blog today - I just wanted to send my condolences on the loss of a woman who sounds very dear. :heart:
    • CommentTimeNov 5th, 2009 2:19am (Nov 5th 2009)

I'd like to add my condolences too, Neil. She sounded like a wonderful lady. I wish I would have had a grandma like that. You were fortunate to have had her for so long.:heart:
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeNov 5th, 2009 8:11am (Nov 5th 2009)

Neil. I'm sorry to read that. Condolences.
    • CommentTimeNov 5th, 2009 8:49am (Nov 5th 2009)

Our thoughts are with you and the family Neil. She sounds like she was a grand lady indeed.:hugging:
    • CommentTimeNov 5th, 2009 9:35am (Nov 5th 2009)

Thanks guys. She was a really good grandma, I just hope she knew that we thought that (I think she did).
    • CommentAuthorTracyB
    • CommentTimeNov 5th, 2009 6:19pm (Nov 5th 2009)

Hi Neil - just wanted to add my love to all the messages - my thoughts are with you and yours, You'll have some many good memories to look back on sometime in the future.
    • CommentTimeNov 5th, 2009 8:06pm (Nov 5th 2009)

Make Friday a good day, better than one of sorrow.

Much love to all your family at this time.
    • CommentTimeNov 5th, 2009 11:30pm (Nov 5th 2009)

I echo all the other sentiments Neil. I'm so sorry for your loss and will be thinking of you all tomorrow.

:heart:
    • CommentTimeNov 6th, 2009 5:53pm (Nov 6th 2009)

Sorry to hear about your loss, Neil, Helen & Red; much love to you all. :heart: