• CommentTimeNov 21st, 2009 4:29pm (Nov 21st 2009)

Gummy pug dog.
      image0077.jpg
    • CommentTimeNov 21st, 2009 4:29pm (Nov 21st 2009) edited

cow poop
      image0011.jpg
    • CommentTimeNov 21st, 2009 4:31pm (Nov 21st 2009)

bath time
      image01313.jpg
    • CommentTimeNov 21st, 2009 4:32pm (Nov 21st 2009)

windy eh?
      image01414.jpg
    • CommentTimeNov 21st, 2009 4:33pm (Nov 21st 2009)

puddy cat
      image0022.jpg
    • CommentTimeNov 21st, 2009 4:34pm (Nov 21st 2009)

Husky
      image0066.jpg
    • CommentTimeNov 21st, 2009 5:54pm (Nov 21st 2009)

I LOVE these, NN..my favorite is Jeff putting on his casual face..:rollonfloorlaughing:
    • CommentTimeNov 21st, 2009 8:59pm (Nov 21st 2009)

Cow poop is my all time favourite. That site is just the best one going for funny photos and pictures. I look at it every day and always save it til last so that I can go to bed with a smile! Thank you for posting them and giving me an early smile!!! :D
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd, 2009 3:50pm (Nov 22nd 2009)

I havent seen the site the pictures were sent to me in an e-mail and I thought they were just so cute and funny I would share them with every one here are a few more
      image0033.jpg
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd, 2009 3:51pm (Nov 22nd 2009)

dead what me no way
      image0055.jpg
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd, 2009 3:52pm (Nov 22nd 2009)

Clyde
      image0044.jpg
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd, 2009 3:53pm (Nov 22nd 2009)

goggle eyes
      image0088.jpg
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd, 2009 3:54pm (Nov 22nd 2009) edited

good morning ?
      image0099.jpg
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd, 2009 3:56pm (Nov 22nd 2009)

what a dog bible is for
      image01111.jpg
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd, 2009 3:57pm (Nov 22nd 2009)

shock the dog
      image01212.jpg
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd, 2009 3:58pm (Nov 22nd 2009)

This is my favourite
      image01010.jpg
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd, 2009 10:57pm (Nov 22nd 2009)

The web site is http://icanhascheezburger.com/

That link should go to the cat section, but there's a dog section too, celebs, news, etc. Cats and dogs are always good for a smile though!
    • CommentTimeNov 26th, 2009 4:08am (Nov 26th 2009)

Oh my what awonderful laughy collection. Just great! Thanks NN.
    • CommentTimeNov 26th, 2009 4:10am (Nov 26th 2009)

glad you enjoyed them Trevs Mum, it is nice to share a smile. Many thanks for the site address Kate I will enjoy delving through that.
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd, 2009 8:43am (Dec 2nd 2009)

thanks for the smiles.
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd, 2009 9:22am (Dec 2nd 2009)

Glad you enjoyed them
      i.jpg
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd, 2009 9:23am (Dec 2nd 2009)

Early morning call ?
      catabed.jpg
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd, 2009 10:01am (Dec 2nd 2009)

yuck
      blergh.JPG
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd, 2009 10:13am (Dec 2nd 2009)

he he he jus luv dem puddy cats!
    • CommentAuthorRonald
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd, 2009 2:32pm (Dec 2nd 2009) edited

Surprise Kitty
    The cutest kitten ever!
    It’s a short youtube video clip that may put a smile on your face.

surprise ketty
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd, 2009 6:27pm (Dec 2nd 2009)

Ronald that was the cutest video that I've seen in years..what a darling baby kitty..that made my day just watching it.

NN, thanks for sending those cute kitty pictures. The last one looks like my Chelsea kitty when she was a baby. (I still miss my old kitty so much:cry: )
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd, 2009 10:56pm (Dec 2nd 2009)

It made me smile! What a sweet little kitty!!
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd, 2009 10:51am (Dec 3rd 2009)

Hi there Ronald. How nice to see a post from you and isn't that the cutest little kitty. You were right as well as it sure made me smile I watched it three times. :smile:
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd, 2009 10:52am (Dec 3rd 2009)

Bad hair day ?
      badhairday.JPG
    • CommentTimeDec 4th, 2009 8:45am (Dec 4th 2009)

Thanks Ronald so sweet.
    • CommentAuthorTracyB
    • CommentTimeDec 8th, 2009 9:33pm (Dec 8th 2009)

oh I missed suprise kitty, just followed the link and it says that the clip is no longer available due to copywrite issues :-(
    • CommentTimeDec 8th, 2009 11:34pm (Dec 8th 2009)

Thats a shame - I saw it on one of the main news sites the other day. If I can find it I'll post the link.

[I'm back!] Nope - couldn't find it. It'll probably surface again soon I hope - too cute to be removed for ever!
    • CommentTimeDec 8th, 2009 11:48pm (Dec 8th 2009)

I found it on another site - funnily enough, the lolcats site where the other photos are from! Here's the link - scroll down, it was posted on 8th Dec so might fall over onto page 2 - but there's lots of other funny pictures to see along the way!

• CommentTimeDec 21st, 2009 10:06pm (Dec 21st 2009) edited

yoga cats for your delight
      article-1237522-07ABDF15000005DC-612_306x423.jpg
      article-1237522-07ABE10E000005DC-323_306x423.jpg
      yogacat2.jpg
      yogacat3.jpg
      yogacat 1.jpg
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd, 2009 8:12pm (Dec 23rd 2009)

This panda is so cute I thought you would all like to see him I just hope the link works
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd, 2009 11:25pm (Dec 23rd 2009)

That is cute!

Just saw an article on the news about a BLT - bear, lion and tiger that all live together after being rescued as youngsters from a drug gang. So lovely!
    • CommentTimeDec 24th, 2009 12:59pm (Dec 24th 2009)

I saw that as well Kate how lovely they have been rescued and kept all together.
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st, 2010 10:10pm (Feb 1st 2010) edited

I found this picture of a sweet little rat and thought I would share it with you all
      rat.jpg
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 3:22pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

I've seen that picture before on a rat forum - there was lots of chatter about whether it had been photoshopped or not. In the end the general consensus was that it was a stuffed rat!
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 3:54pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

I dunno...it looks fairly embarrassed to me!
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 6:55pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

Oh poor thing it doesn't look quite so cute now.
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 8:43pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

Sorry NN! Taxidermy isn't my choice but some people like it. It might not be stuffed, it was just that no one has ever managed to keep stuff like that on a rat, and if it was outside like that it'd be running for cover in case of bird attack. But it could just be a well trained rat! Maybe if it was wearing something more stylish ....!
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 8:51pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

Not my choice either Kate. on a closer look its tail doesnt look quite right, it has a sweet little face though.
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd, 2010 8:52pm (Feb 2nd 2010)

Its very pale - my rats are much pinker on their tail, feet and nose.
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2010 3:31pm (Feb 3rd 2010)

I happen to know that the budgie on the Trill packet was stuffed!
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2010 9:51pm (Feb 3rd 2010)

Really?!! How terrible! Didn't the promo go on about healthy birds eating Trill or something like that? Didn't work for the model!
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd, 2010 10:42pm (Feb 3rd 2010)

Well, the birdie never got any worse, i suppose....the cream on the puds in recipe books is shaving foam, too - it doesn't melt under studio lights!
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th, 2010 3:17pm (Feb 4th 2010)

They blow cigarete smoke over the food so it looks like it is steaming hot as well. Fair puts you off when you know the secrets doesnt it. Did the budgie stuff itself full of trill CC ?? Ha ha.