• CommentTimeNov 22nd, 2009 9:53pm (Nov 22nd 2009)

I messed up the operating system on my PC yesteday so I'm in here on my old Webtv..which is dialup and nothing will load right. It's taken me hours to get this thing online..I maybe be gone for a few days till I can get my PC fixed..or get a new one. I'll be back ASAP..I'm not dead..just offline for a bit..I can't read any of the posts with this thing, so it's not much of a help except to let you all know..I'll be back soon. I hope :-)
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd, 2009 10:52pm (Nov 22nd 2009)

Good luck Lynn (not that you know I'm wishing you luck!) Hope you can get sorted soon. x
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd, 2009 2:20pm (Nov 23rd 2009)

Oh no Lynn :-(

Hope you get things back up and running soon... if there's anything we can do to help just ask.
    • CommentTimeNov 25th, 2009 2:17am (Nov 25th 2009)

I'm back..gawd, what a mess..it was my hard drive that went out on me..no wonder it wouldn't reload the operating system. I'm all fixed now..now I get to spend days trying to reload all my drivers, programs and bookmarks..I think I'm already getting a headache...I don't seem to be able to see the chickens yet..I think I am missing a plug-in.
    • CommentTimeNov 25th, 2009 3:26am (Nov 25th 2009)

Aren't computers the most dreadful malevolent things at times?? Never mind, you're back now! :)
    • CommentTimeNov 26th, 2009 4:07am (Nov 26th 2009)

Must be the before Christmas bug as mine is a pain as well.
    • CommentTimeNov 26th, 2009 4:35am (Nov 26th 2009)

I'm still trying to find all my programs again.. What a headache!