CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeDec 8th, 2009 1:44am (Dec 8th 2009)

CC is fine. But her computer isn't. She'll be back after she's thrown the thing from a tree, hurled it in the highway at rush hour, tossed it in the river and then ... bought a new one.

(How do I know all this from the other side of the world? She emued me from a neighbor's.)

• CommentTimeDec 8th, 2009 11:04am (Dec 8th 2009)

Get well soon CC('s computer)!
    • CommentAuthorTracyB
    • CommentTimeDec 8th, 2009 9:21pm (Dec 8th 2009)

Thanks for the update on CC DoW
    • CommentTimeDec 8th, 2009 11:36pm (Dec 8th 2009)

I hope she gets one soon - I miss her cutting witticisms!!!! (or however its spelt!)
    • CommentTimeDec 9th, 2009 4:57am (Dec 9th 2009)

I hope she will be able to make it back soon, I really miss her sense of humor..right now I'm in need of any laugh I can get.
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeDec 9th, 2009 1:15pm (Dec 9th 2009)

CC needs to give it a sharp talking to and then give it marching orders...or... Is Santa bringing a new one? :-0
    • CommentTimeDec 9th, 2009 9:48pm (Dec 9th 2009)

Are you doing OK Lynn? Have you got any friends or family staying with you for a few days to help you through this difficult time? x
    • CommentTimeDec 9th, 2009 10:39pm (Dec 9th 2009)

Kate, I've got my Donald here with me and my daughter has been such a big help to me. She took a week off from her school to help take care of all the details.
    • CommentTimeDec 10th, 2009 8:58pm (Dec 10th 2009)

I'm glad you've got that support Lynn. How are you feeling?
    • CommentTimeDec 11th, 2009 2:04pm (Dec 11th 2009)

From a what Diane - a neighbor's?? Huh?!?!? :001_tt2:

Thanks for letting us all know :001_smile:
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeDec 12th, 2009 6:41pm (Dec 12th 2009)

IS SHE BACK?
    • CommentTimeDec 14th, 2009 10:23am (Dec 14th 2009)

CC we miss youuuuu! :brokenheart:Hope your 'puta' gets better very soon.
    • CommentTimeDec 14th, 2009 7:54pm (Dec 14th 2009)

Sorted! It was a little box on a bit of string. So Stewart The Hero put a different box on a bit of string on the pooter and away we go. Mind you, I haven't dared turn it off yet...if I'm not back tomorrow you'll know it's gone bits up again and I've put an axe through it and drop-kicked it across the playing field...
    • CommentTimeDec 14th, 2009 7:58pm (Dec 14th 2009)

:banghead:Ha ha that'll teach it to upset you ha ha
    • CommentTimeDec 14th, 2009 11:52pm (Dec 14th 2009)

Yippy..CC is BACK!!!!!!:cheerleader::woohoo:
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeDec 15th, 2009 3:35pm (Dec 15th 2009)

yessssssssssssssssssssssss
    • CommentTimeDec 15th, 2009 5:50pm (Dec 15th 2009)

...and I've turned it off, been to bed and now...IT'S STILL WORKING!!!!:crazy::drinkparty::woohoo::yay_jump::thumbup::thumbup1::tooth:
    • CommentTimeDec 17th, 2009 8:32am (Dec 17th 2009)

Gooodooooddeeeeeee!