• CommentTimeDec 24th, 2009 2:03pm (Dec 24th 2009) edited

Here are some of the pics from the walk yesterday. I was going to put all the pics in an album and just leave it at that, but the computers here are being so slow (at least they haven't mysteriously stopped working like the TV...) so I've just re-sized them and am going to bung most of them in here ~ warning, there will be a lot!!

They're just from a walk to the Co-op and back me and Lyle went on. The walk over the tops took us past these amazing snow drifts that you could literally dig tunnels in - the night before had been really windy so I guess all the powdery snow had been blown and collected there.

We have even more snow today and my dad's been unable to get into work. It doesn't look quite as pretty though because it's dead foggy outside too! Still nice though...

Merry Christmas everybody! :001_smile:
      11.jpg
      4.jpg
      snow_angel2.jpg
      lyles_angel.jpg
      me.jpg
      jump.jpg
      sunk.jpg
      farm.jpg
    • CommentTimeDec 24th, 2009 11:32pm (Dec 24th 2009)

Just what is that we see in the last pic pls?

It seems to be a monstrous kind of an orange with a lovely eyes and nose but then becomes some kind of a mechanised demon (have I been watching too much cartoon tv tonight?)
    • CommentTimeDec 25th, 2009 8:50pm (Dec 25th 2009)

Posted By: ollie in UKHave I been watching too much cartoon tv tonight?

Nope, that'll be the Bailey's and Nightnurse cocktails, cherub...:drinkparty:
    • CommentTimeDec 25th, 2009 10:28pm (Dec 25th 2009)

It's a tanker at the dairy farm :bigsmile: They put all the poo and fertilizer in it and use it to spread around the fields...niiiice, right? :cool:

My dad must have sorted this thread out, because i somehow managed to whisper it to myself and then couldn't undo it...was spectacularly stupid :crazy:
    • CommentTimeDec 26th, 2009 5:08am (Dec 26th 2009) edited

Those are beautiful pictures, Red. I wish we could have had a White Christmas this year too..we just had ice and fog:cry:
    • CommentTimeDec 26th, 2009 5:16am (Dec 26th 2009)

Posted By: Redi somehow managed to whisper it to myself ...

First sign of madness, y'know...:)
    • CommentTimeDec 26th, 2009 7:43pm (Dec 26th 2009)

Super photo's Red, that was a great shot of Lyle mid jump. I am glad you had good fun. Our snow has almost gone now.
    • CommentTimeJan 7th, 2010 9:17pm (Jan 7th 2010)

I loved having snow for christmas...love snow really :001_smile:

CC, takes one to know one ;)

Thanks NN! Is your snow back yet?! :P
    • CommentTimeJan 7th, 2010 9:23pm (Jan 7th 2010)

Yes Red with vengence loads and loads of it we got cut off at one point and Jay couldnt get home. Had to dig a run way to get my hens back to their house all fun stuff. It looks so beautiful and clean I posted a picture under the Christmas tree thread not a very good one mind.