CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeDec 25th, 2009 4:38pm (Dec 25th 2009)

So, the Hencam page comes up - and there's Neil's blog title: "A Message For Holly." So, I call Holly over and she lays down on the floor and we open the blog... So, it wasn't actually a message for my dog then.

But Neil wanted comments. Hmmm. I guess he has a festive appearance. I think a soul patch might be a better look for him though. ;)

• CommentTimeDec 25th, 2009 8:48pm (Dec 25th 2009)

What's a soul patch?
    • CommentTimeDec 25th, 2009 9:58pm (Dec 25th 2009)

He looks OK to me! Rather suits him I'd say. (Or are we supposed to be saying horrible things so that he shaves it off?!!)
    • CommentTimeDec 25th, 2009 10:26pm (Dec 25th 2009)

Don't like face fungus. Except on Rowan Atkinson who is, for some reason, better looking with it! :)
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeDec 26th, 2009 4:02pm (Dec 26th 2009)

Posted By: chief chickenWhat's a soul patch?
    One little rectangle of fuzz, centered under the bottom lip. Lets 'em advertise their testosterone while keeping the damage to a minimum...
    • CommentTimeDec 26th, 2009 8:57pm (Dec 26th 2009)

...and maintenance to the maximum. What a soft idea...:\ :D
    • CommentTimeDec 26th, 2009 10:55pm (Dec 26th 2009)

Ah, where it looks like they just missed a bit - hate it.
    • CommentAuthorRonald
    • CommentTimeDec 27th, 2009 8:46pm (Dec 27th 2009) edited

Sorry but I can't my html links to work on this forum.
    I seem to always get 404 errors, page not found or some problems were encountered when trying to post the link.
    • CommentTimeDec 27th, 2009 9:30pm (Dec 27th 2009)

So that's why I was thrown out of Hencam when I clicked on your link!
    • CommentTimeDec 28th, 2009 8:56pm (Dec 28th 2009)

Lovely photos of Lottie Neil how kind it was of the farmer to send you them.
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd, 2010 9:01am (Jan 2nd 2010)

Hi Ronald, you should be able to just paste your link and the special plugin on the forum should do the necessary encoding for you to turn it into a link...

So if I just enter http://www.hencam.co.uk it should change it into a proper link for me...