• CommentAuthorTC
    • CommentTimeJan 14th, 2010 1:53pm (Jan 14th 2010)

i need a holiday the weather is rubbish and i long to hear that captain say Cabin crew lock the doors and cross check this aircraft is bound for Dubai
    • CommentTimeJan 14th, 2010 6:13pm (Jan 14th 2010)

Nice thought TC need to get some money together first....Roll on the better weather !!!
    • CommentAuthorTracyB
    • CommentTimeJan 25th, 2010 9:56pm (Jan 25th 2010)

mmmm... its definitley the time of year for longing to be someswehre else chilling out.
    • CommentTimeJan 25th, 2010 10:04pm (Jan 25th 2010)

I shall be dusting off me caravan in the spring ready for the summer!!!!!!
      mfln55hcartoon.jpg
    • CommentAuthorTracyB
    • CommentTimeJan 25th, 2010 10:06pm (Jan 25th 2010)

mmmm caravans thats a love or hate topic if ever I saw one. :-)
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 3:20pm (Jan 26th 2010)

I no thats why i mentioned it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ha: :ha:
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 7:24pm (Jan 26th 2010)

This will be me guys and gals!!!!!!!!
      bc76_1.JPG
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 7:33pm (Jan 26th 2010) edited

I'll be the one behind you gnashing her teeth...:tooth:
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 7:37pm (Jan 26th 2010)

Sorry CC you should try it you might like it :666:
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 7:46pm (Jan 26th 2010)

oh no, Lee what are you like. I thought you lived right by the sea anyhow.......well what that has to do with the price of fish I don't know. I spos I just associate caravans with sea side holidays.

No CC wouldn't like it cos she couldnt get her old joanna in a caravan
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 7:46pm (Jan 26th 2010)

Er....no.:)
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 7:49pm (Jan 26th 2010)

Who,s Joanna !! :rolling:
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 7:50pm (Jan 26th 2010)

her pianna
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 7:53pm (Jan 26th 2010)

if its on wheels we can tow that to and hold even more traffic up!! :yay_jump:
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 7:54pm (Jan 26th 2010)

Ha ha that would be just soooo funny espesially if it was a concert grand.
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 7:57pm (Jan 26th 2010)

CC could even sit and play it as we go............. picture that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well i cant picture her actually because i don't no what she looks like!! :lol:
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 8:02pm (Jan 26th 2010)

every one else could follow along singing songs like my old man said follow the van and dont dilly dally on the way. We could even disguise a hen as an old cock linnet....
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 8:12pm (Jan 26th 2010)

My pic is in my avatar...if you have a microscope handy...and I'm not sure a smart car COULD tow a piano!
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 8:19pm (Jan 26th 2010)

I saw that film CC but didnt realise you wus in it
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 8:20pm (Jan 26th 2010)

We could put the smart car in the caravan :rolling:
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 8:55pm (Jan 26th 2010)

In a CUPBOARD in the caravan...:)
    • CommentAuthorTracyB
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 9:05pm (Jan 26th 2010)

Sorry Leevaux, but I'm in CC's camp, I'm an anti.
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 9:07pm (Jan 26th 2010)

:cheer::woohoo::yay_jump:
    • CommentTimeJan 26th, 2010 9:42pm (Jan 26th 2010)

I suppose the appeal of a caravan is being somewhere away from home but with familiar surroundings.

Even so, I'll be the one behind CC cursing too!
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2010 4:10pm (Jan 27th 2010)

The only time I wish we were towing a caravan is when I am busting for a tiddle. I always think at least with a caravan you can pull over and use the loo in comfort with out having to wait for ages to reach a service station or having to keep an eye out for a suitable hedge you can get through.
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2010 5:55pm (Jan 27th 2010)

That's the only decent reason to go to Tesco's in my opinion...I call it passing comment....
    • CommentTimeJan 27th, 2010 8:13pm (Jan 27th 2010)

Yes I quite agree with that, tis about the only time I go in there.
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2010 8:49am (Aug 30th 2010)

Well Guys and gals I am back from the new forest we have had a very interesting week indeed!!!
    We loved every minute of it and wished again as we always do we were not coming home we have been going to the New Forest for 23 years now and never get board of it at all.Although this year the weather was very challenging indeed and clearly ruined a lot of peoples holiday especially the poor people in tents that woke in the middle of the night with a lake around them!!!!!!!!!!The couple that were leaving the pitch we were going to use said that they were going 1 day earlier as there was a storm coming so that was a great start so we set the caravan up and awning and roped it all down tight!!!!Boy am i glad we did the wind and rain that night from about 11pm until 5am was horrendous!!!!but everything held together tight.Then a couple of days of calm and Wednesday it all came back again same strong winds but more rain!!!!!!!!Then calm again for the rest of the holiday.
    But we are hardened campers now and were not phased at all well not much.

Anyway its great to be back with you lot again and i see you have all been very busy doing lots of things i am slowly working my way through the threads.

I will post some holiday snaps soon.
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2010 3:35pm (Aug 30th 2010)

Hi Lee welcome back from your jollies I am sure you feel real refreshed after a week in the New Forest it is so beautiful there. Sorry the weather wasn't very good to you but at least you didnt let it stop you. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.
    • CommentTimeAug 31st, 2010 6:55pm (Aug 31st 2010)

Glad you had a jolly time, Lee! And that you didn't blow away...
    • CommentTimeSep 1st, 2010 4:37am (Sep 1st 2010)

Sounds like the storms we have been having here Lee. We have had an unusually cold winter , lots of nice rain but too windy. Glad you got away for a break anyway.