• CommentTimeApr 4th, 2010 8:04pm (Apr 4th 2010) edited

NN I hope you are feeling better we are all thinking about you!!!
      lens8277201_1259251415free_funny_get_well_cards.jpeg
    • CommentTimeApr 4th, 2010 8:12pm (Apr 4th 2010) edited

And you Helen i hope you are feeling better to :bigsmile::bigsmile:
      pic_12343280402075.jpg
    • CommentTimeApr 9th, 2010 2:10am (Apr 9th 2010)

Ha ha the sight of that needle is enough to make me pass out Lee !!! Thank you for your kindness and concern. I am ok now with just my usual aches and pains. I have some exciting news to tell you all but need to take pictures first.
    • CommentTimeApr 9th, 2010 7:11am (Apr 9th 2010)

Can,t wait NN for this news!!!!!!!!!Glad you are getting better:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeApr 9th, 2010 8:47pm (Apr 9th 2010)

Look under Bill and Ben for the news !!!! I am looking forward to a good chat again Lee xx
    • CommentTimeApr 10th, 2010 6:29pm (Apr 10th 2010)

So am i NN I have missed our chats and cooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are the one that gave me the inspiration to cook!!!!!!!!:computer: :bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeApr 11th, 2010 6:41pm (Apr 11th 2010)

Just don't ask her for a recipe for escargots! :D
    • CommentTimeApr 11th, 2010 7:00pm (Apr 11th 2010)

Oh God no CC, I have done them before but not for my consumption....they came frozen and all I had to do was defrost and heat them up. Ugh not my idea of eating at all.
    • CommentTimeApr 11th, 2010 7:42pm (Apr 11th 2010)

I have just finished my chocolate Easter egg !!! I did share it with Grandad North as he didnt have one this year poor lad.
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2010 5:24pm (Apr 12th 2010)

One wonders about the French...everyone says they have fantastic cuisine, but if it were that good, why the hell would they have been reduced to eating snails, frogs and horses??
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2010 7:29pm (Apr 12th 2010)

Ha ha well I think it is them telling us so often has made us believe it.
    • CommentTimeApr 28th, 2010 7:46pm (Apr 28th 2010)

NN Ware are you!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? I hope you are feeling ok or have you taken a sneaky Holiday!!!!:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeApr 30th, 2010 9:12pm (Apr 30th 2010)

Pooter Probs Lee, it does my head in thats for sure !!!!!
    • CommentTimeMay 1st, 2010 7:18am (May 1st 2010)

I am glad thats all it is they can be a challenge a challenge i find sort of exciting because you can always solve it in the end trouble is it takes time and not having your computer these days is like loosing your right arm!!!:bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeMay 21st, 2010 8:59pm (May 21st 2010)

Hi NN hope your garden is coming on just fine!! I am watering my new grass like mad!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeMay 24th, 2010 7:35pm (May 24th 2010)

Yes vegetable garden is starting to take shape now Lee. I cut the grass on Friday and had a look out of the kitchen window when I was washing the pots later that evening and some dandelion stalks had popped back upright again, I had to take the scissors out and cut them off I was so cross with then as they really spoiled the look !!!!

It has been so hot you will have to water your new grass for some time to come as yet.
    • CommentTimeMay 24th, 2010 10:18pm (May 24th 2010)

Yes NN its been down for about a week and a half and it has not rained here at all just got hotter and hotter i am watering every night!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeMay 25th, 2010 10:15pm (May 25th 2010)

I am the same with my veg plot still I got some seeds through. I just hope the pair of Woodies that come to the garden keep off them. They are big fat old things and had all my broccoli a couple of years back.