• CommentTimeApr 17th, 2010 10:49pm (Apr 17th 2010)

Happy Birthday Lee I hope you had a lovely day
      happy_birthday.gif
    • CommentTimeApr 18th, 2010 7:44pm (Apr 18th 2010)

I hope you had a good time out on the town Lee, where did you go ? Did you have a bad head this morning !!!?
    • CommentTimeApr 18th, 2010 9:51pm (Apr 18th 2010)

Come on Lee lets hear your birthday party news I am all agog here !!!
    • CommentTimeApr 18th, 2010 11:29pm (Apr 18th 2010)

:bdayparty:
    Hope you had a great birthday!
    • CommentTimeApr 19th, 2010 2:31am (Apr 19th 2010)

:bdayhappy_balloons:
    :bdayparty:
    :bdaycake::bdaycake::bdaycake::bdaycake::bdaycake:
    happy birthday Lee.
    • CommentTimeApr 19th, 2010 4:29am (Apr 19th 2010)

I hope you have a great birthday, Lee
      LW_HBD-Lee-10.jpg
    • CommentTimeApr 19th, 2010 3:28pm (Apr 19th 2010)

Thank you everybody I did enjoy my weekend very much i spent it making an extension to my chicken run to make it bigger!!!!!!!! for more chickens (ex bats)with my Dad. I will post pictures on the picture thread.
    We ended up staying in as my Sister in Law and Husband came round and we had a Chinese take away which was really nice and a few bottles of wine of course a very enjoyable evening and weekend :bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeApr 19th, 2010 3:56pm (Apr 19th 2010)

Posted By: leevaux i spent it making an extension to my chicken run to make it bigger!!!!!!!! for more chickens (ex bats)with my Dad.

Will your dad mind being kept in a run with the chickens...? :tooth:
    Glad you had a good time, Lee! :drunk::045:
    • CommentTimeApr 19th, 2010 4:28pm (Apr 19th 2010) edited

You joke about my Dad CC when i finished the run my neighbor popped his head over the fence and asked how much i charge people to stay in it because he needed to get away from his misses!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :rollonfloorlaughing:
    • CommentTimeApr 19th, 2010 5:40pm (Apr 19th 2010)

Ha ha thats funny. I am glad you had a good day Lee.
    • CommentTimeApr 19th, 2010 7:39pm (Apr 19th 2010)

Now CC, that reminds me of a request on our local Freegle (an off-shoot of Freecycle) asking for a patio heater to keep Nan warm on the patio.
    My thoughts were that maybe they should bring Nan inside sometimes.
    • CommentTimeApr 19th, 2010 7:45pm (Apr 19th 2010)

Ha ha thats funny as well.