• CommentTimeApr 28th, 2010 7:49pm (Apr 28th 2010)

CC ware are you???? I hope you are good?? :computer:
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeApr 30th, 2010 8:00am (Apr 30th 2010)

:grubby_duck:I was thinking that too. Perhaps CC is still busy celebrating her birthday :_pecking:
    • CommentTimeApr 30th, 2010 11:46am (Apr 30th 2010)

CC woooo hooooo:hiwave::hurray:
    • CommentTimeApr 30th, 2010 6:04pm (Apr 30th 2010)

Still alive!! Car problems amongst other things...:\ Still, these things are sent to try us!
    • CommentTimeApr 30th, 2010 9:14pm (Apr 30th 2010)

Glad you are Ok CC Look forward to a chat soon xx
    • CommentTimeApr 30th, 2010 11:55pm (Apr 30th 2010) edited

CC said "Still, these things are sent to try us! "

Now just who is it that sends these things to try us?
    Let's shoot him! I'll take the blame.

Ollie in a violent mood....

Glad I don't have a dog - he'd be in for a real good kicking.

It would have to be a small dog - though they have sharper little teeth, don't they. Need to rethink all that.
    • CommentTimeMay 1st, 2010 7:19am (May 1st 2010)

I am glad everything is sort of ok CC:bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeMay 1st, 2010 9:52am (May 1st 2010)

I am glad Ollie doesn't have a dog!! :wink: (only kidding Ollie, sorry you're feeling down, best thing I can think of is have a drink to forget!)
    • CommentTimeMay 1st, 2010 2:49pm (May 1st 2010)

The "have a drink" advice is noted thanks but the quacks say I have to keep intake really low. They're a load of spoilsports.
    I am feeling fine really, not ill or anything. :fingerscrossed:
    At the end of February started talking as if I was drunk and had no teeth in. Have improved to almost normal now, except I slaver a bit at times and have to be careful when swallowing. Seems I had a little stroke so am on even more medications than before!
    Getting over being shoved up that machine that only just fit and I'm convinced would have sucked me in and swallowed me right down if given a chance!

:wink:
    • CommentTimeMay 1st, 2010 7:51pm (May 1st 2010)

Posted By: ollie in UK the quacks say I have to keep intake really low.

So lie on the floor to drink...;)
    • CommentTimeMay 1st, 2010 8:41pm (May 1st 2010)

Sounds like a script line for Dr Who, a scanner that sucks people in!

Doctors are real spoilsports aren't they. Why do they never say "eat more cakes, watch more TV, have some extra alcohol tonight"!
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd, 2010 5:05pm (May 2nd 2010)

You can always pretend to be hard of hearing, Kate..."But I thought you said..."
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeMay 5th, 2010 8:34am (May 5th 2010)

CC, glad to hear all is sort of normal.
    • CommentTimeMay 5th, 2010 7:39pm (May 5th 2010)

As far as it ever is, cherub...:)
    • CommentTimeMay 11th, 2010 4:52pm (May 11th 2010)

Hay CC My Bach flower remedies arrived today i got 3 types which i think would help me including the five flower remedy and the walnut for me and Babs!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeMay 11th, 2010 5:36pm (May 11th 2010) edited

The Rescue Remedy is excellent; i use it before a concert for nerves, and it's also very good for shock. What other type did you get? My friend is a Bach Practitioner, and she was prescribing for a dog and a brat in the same family. Granny came to stay and put the dog's drops on the floor for him to lick up as usual....and he wouldn't touch them. She realised she'd mixed up the bottles, put the other drops on the floor and the dog licked 'em up!
    • CommentTimeMay 11th, 2010 6:37pm (May 11th 2010)

The 3rd one i got was Rock rose!!!!! Very Drastic ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursing::rant_red2:
    • CommentTimeMay 11th, 2010 7:11pm (May 11th 2010)

All good stuff, Lee! :)
    • CommentTimeMay 11th, 2010 7:13pm (May 11th 2010)

Anythings worth ago CC!!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeMay 11th, 2010 7:18pm (May 11th 2010)

Definitely. And it's gentle and non-invasive therapy, causing no side effects. Go for it!
    • CommentTimeMay 18th, 2010 8:05pm (May 18th 2010) edited

Well CC I have been trying the Bach Flower remedies this last week the 2 i have tried are the rescue remedy and the Rock Rose i have fowled all the littérateur sent which was excellent these are very good remedies CC the rescue one makes me feel a little strange so i am working with different amounts at the moment but the rock rose is fantastic for me it really makes me slow down and not worry about the next thing at all fantastic you have to sip all day to keep it toped up i have a sports bottle that i fill in the morning put my drops in and off to work i go and sip through out the day make me feel better and a lot calmer thank you for the recommendation CC.

The other thing is the Berries you sent me i think a few of them are starting to sprout those green legs!!!!!!!!!!!! I will try and get some pictures. :bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeMay 18th, 2010 8:09pm (May 18th 2010)

Already sprouting??? Blimey, that's fast! Glad the BFRemedies are helping. You might be duplicating the Rock Rose - I can't remember which ones are in the rescue remedy. You really can't OD on 'em. Unless you're drinking a few bottles a day! :D
    • CommentTimeMay 24th, 2010 8:01pm (May 24th 2010)

My berries are still doing ok CC. I have quite a few growing, so my poor old apple tree will wonder what on earth has happened !!!! Oh I also have a couple growing on my pear tree as well.
    • CommentTimeMay 24th, 2010 8:52pm (May 24th 2010)

Excellent. We may need to rename it to Mistletoecam...:D
    • CommentTimeMay 24th, 2010 9:18pm (May 24th 2010)

Ha ha thats funny, I am just so amazed I got some to grow (with your help of course) as I had been trying for years with no luck. My Dad alwayd tried to grow some as well with no sucess, he would be so pleased to know about these. Bless him.
    • CommentTimeMay 24th, 2010 10:07pm (May 24th 2010)

CC I have a confession to make :angel: you know i said my berries were doing well !! and they were i remember you saying put something around them for a bit well i forgot and they seem to have disappeared off the trunks!! birds i suppose!!so all that excitement has now gone for my Mistletoe!!!!!!!!!I have been learning the hard way all my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeMay 25th, 2010 4:14pm (May 25th 2010)

Want some more then?
    • CommentTimeMay 26th, 2010 4:44pm (May 26th 2010)

If you don,t mind CC that would be very kind of you :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeMay 27th, 2010 5:46pm (May 27th 2010)

You're a lucky boy - I've just had some massacre delivered today which came in a tin tube - just the job!
    • CommentTimeMay 27th, 2010 6:56pm (May 27th 2010)

Massacre????
    • CommentTimeMay 27th, 2010 7:26pm (May 27th 2010)

CC What Hell is massacre !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeMay 27th, 2010 7:28pm (May 27th 2010)

Wot ladies put on their eyelashes.
    • CommentTimeMay 27th, 2010 7:33pm (May 27th 2010)

I thought you meant you were killing a lot of people!!!!!!!!!!!! then Sara said(my wife) she means what you put on your eyelashes!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeMay 28th, 2010 7:35am (May 28th 2010)

:crazy::rolling::rolling:
    • CommentTimeMay 29th, 2010 8:20am (May 29th 2010)

he he he
    • CommentTimeMay 29th, 2010 8:23pm (May 29th 2010)

:rollonfloorlaughing: