• CommentAuthorvolka
    • CommentTimeJul 5th, 2010 10:35am (Jul 5th 2010)

Sadly, Red died this morning. Both she and Peanut picked up a respiratory infection. Peanut responded very well to Baytril but poor old Red did not.
    • CommentTimeJul 5th, 2010 1:27pm (Jul 5th 2010) edited

I am very sorry to hear that Volka, but i am glad Peanut is doing well :bighugs:

Can I just say, that scared me very much :shocked: :

Posted By: volkaSadly, Red died this morning.
    • CommentTimeJul 5th, 2010 2:59pm (Jul 5th 2010)

:rolling:I bet you ran off to check in a full-length mirror, didn't you Red?
    Sorry to hear your news, V...hope Peanut feels better soon. :heart:
    • CommentTimeJul 5th, 2010 9:33pm (Jul 5th 2010)

I hope Peanut continues to improve but I'm so sorry about Red. Is Peanut alone now? I can't remember how many hens you have.
    • CommentTimeJul 5th, 2010 10:39pm (Jul 5th 2010)

Sorry to here of your loss Volka it always very sad to lose one of these Fascinating creatures :cry:
    • CommentTimeJul 6th, 2010 9:00pm (Jul 6th 2010)

So sorry to hear about your little red hen Volka, it is so sad when they die, but I am more than sure that she did have a nice life with you xx