• CommentTimeAug 1st, 2010 12:54am (Aug 1st 2010)

What do you think Sootz is doing or saying ?
      sootzxx.jpg
    • CommentTimeAug 1st, 2010 6:44am (Aug 1st 2010)

stretch up,stretch down,stretch up,stretch down "Blimy NN these new exercises are killing me!!!!!
    • CommentTimeAug 1st, 2010 7:38am (Aug 1st 2010)

Love it NN.

'Hmm I just know there is a brick here hiding the secret entry somewhere but I can't seem to find it, was it 10 up and seven across or six up and.......??'
    • CommentTimeAug 1st, 2010 4:54pm (Aug 1st 2010)

Now i really am a cat burglar!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeAug 1st, 2010 8:22pm (Aug 1st 2010)

I know you're bored NN, but stop climbing the walls - I can't follow you!
    • CommentTimeAug 1st, 2010 8:24pm (Aug 1st 2010)

or

Ah, I see the problem. The wiring should've been routed a row of bricks lower, then I could've used it to sharpen my claws on.
    • CommentTimeAug 1st, 2010 8:58pm (Aug 1st 2010)

They are real good and did make me laugh. I could only come up with Sootz saying... Nah certainly ain't London Brick
    • CommentTimeAug 1st, 2010 9:26pm (Aug 1st 2010)

Now if I stand like this and look like a tree,that little Bird up there won,t no I am here!!!!!!! and then.................
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd, 2010 8:09pm (Aug 2nd 2010)

There is sposed to be a frog in bricks but I can not hear any !!
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2010 6:34pm (Aug 3rd 2010)

Freeze!!!!!!!!!!!! Put your hands in the air and give me all your money!!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd, 2010 7:06pm (Aug 3rd 2010)

I saw this on Superman - it's easy...
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeAug 4th, 2010 1:30pm (Aug 4th 2010)

Is this vertical or am I horizontal?
    • CommentTimeAug 12th, 2010 2:24pm (Aug 12th 2010)

Well done every one what brilliant captions you thought up. Here is another for you. It is of Victoria Peckham and Xray specs. What do you think they are doing or saying to each other ?
      hennies.jpg
    • CommentTimeAug 12th, 2010 9:38pm (Aug 12th 2010)

Border patrols were stepped up to prevent any more incursions from the local cat population.
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2010 7:26am (Aug 13th 2010) edited

No I am sorry i have still got the hump with you over that worm you took from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2010 7:08pm (Aug 13th 2010)

Quick, turn away - it's the damn papparazzi again...
    • CommentTimeAug 13th, 2010 9:36pm (Aug 13th 2010)

I hope you haven't left a nasty smell in there like last time.
    • CommentTimeAug 15th, 2010 6:54pm (Aug 15th 2010)

Ha ha they are real good, you have a real talent for the captions Kate I was laughing so much at the first one.
    • CommentTimeAug 15th, 2010 10:02pm (Aug 15th 2010)

Its such a great photo! The do look like they're patrolling a prison camp. Maybe I should've put:

"damn budget cuts - the prisoners laugh at us now we havn't got the guns anymore!"
    • CommentTimeAug 16th, 2010 9:33pm (Aug 16th 2010)

Ha ha another good one. They remind me of a cartoon where two shaggy dogs pass each other as they change guarding sheep and say Rolf or Ralf I can not remember what the cartoon was though.
    • CommentTimeAug 16th, 2010 10:39pm (Aug 16th 2010)

Yes! I remember that cartoon too! I found it on You Tube:

If that link doesn't work it's called Sam Sheepdog & Ralph Wolf - Sheep Ahoy (though Ralph looks just like Wil E Coyote to me!)

The bit you referred to is at about 1 min 25 secs. I've been sitting watching cartoons for the past 20 mins - love them!
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeAug 18th, 2010 2:33pm (Aug 18th 2010)

I told you not to turn your head...
    • CommentTimeAug 18th, 2010 9:56pm (Aug 18th 2010)

Ooo, I didn't know I'd actually posted the cartoon in here, I thought it was just a link! Sorry Neil - if you want to remove it because it breaks the rules please do!
    • CommentTimeAug 20th, 2010 12:48pm (Aug 20th 2010)

me love 'toons too, very funny.
    • CommentTimeAug 20th, 2010 3:39pm (Aug 20th 2010)

Well done kate yes thats the exact cartoon I was thinking of. It was fab to see it again I like toons as well. Thank you for finding it, you are real good at tracking stuff down.
    • CommentTimeAug 20th, 2010 3:43pm (Aug 20th 2010)

Are you all ready for another go at the captions ? I pinched this picture from Grandad North. We did have to laugh when we looked at his pictures and saw this cow had stuck its tongue out at him.
      long horns 6.jpg
    • CommentTimeAug 20th, 2010 4:21pm (Aug 20th 2010)

Ha you over there!! ya you!!! NA NA NA NA NA you can,t catch me for a toffee flea!!!!
    • CommentTimeAug 20th, 2010 9:30pm (Aug 20th 2010)

Posted By: leevaux...you can,t catch me for a toffee flea!!!!

I thought it was "...for a penny cup of tea"!
    • CommentTimeAug 20th, 2010 9:45pm (Aug 20th 2010)

We just say 'for toffee...'
    • CommentTimeAug 20th, 2010 10:54pm (Aug 20th 2010)

"Come here son, there's something on your cheek I need to clean off ..." (raises tissue to mouth to wet in readiness)
    • CommentTimeAug 21st, 2010 3:11pm (Aug 21st 2010)

AAAARGH! MUMSPIT!!! The strongest cleaning agent known to man....
    • CommentTimeAug 21st, 2010 5:08pm (Aug 21st 2010)

IF i am really good i should be able to just about lick my horn that is nearest me!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeAug 21st, 2010 5:12pm (Aug 21st 2010)

Right this is not funny some scumbag put super glue on my tongue well i was asleep and now it is stuck to my top lip AAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeAug 21st, 2010 8:51pm (Aug 21st 2010)

That fresian bull in the field next door behind that BIG hedge thinks he's so special
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd, 2010 4:55am (Aug 23rd 2010)

Thister Thoozie thlowly thlid down the thlippery thlide while Thally thipped a thrawberry thmoothy.

'Thay that thixth thimes thslowly' she mooed.
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd, 2010 8:54pm (Aug 23rd 2010)

Oh they are all so good I don't know how you think them all up. We always used to say toffee flea as well.
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd, 2010 8:58pm (Aug 23rd 2010) edited

Look at the beautiful eye lashes it has, there was a black one as well it had that same lazy air about it that Sootz has. I think I got a picture of it hang on while I have a look see.
      Moo.jpg
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd, 2010 9:15pm (Aug 23rd 2010)

Ooo he's very handsome!
    • CommentTimeAug 24th, 2010 5:19pm (Aug 24th 2010)

Caption; I see next door have a gazebo now...where's the Argos catalogue, Doris?'
    • CommentTimeAug 24th, 2010 10:04pm (Aug 24th 2010)

Ooo arr, this 'ere dry stone wall cud doo with a bit ov attention. "Farmer Jon, cum owvur 'ere. I've got a job for you ..."
    • CommentTimeAug 25th, 2010 8:04pm (Aug 25th 2010)

Caption: "Ere Doris, the grass is definately much greener over there."
    • CommentTimeAug 28th, 2010 11:00pm (Aug 28th 2010)

I took this picture when we went to Reivaux abbey. It was a lovely friendly horse and I didnt get bitten !!! It has the most delightful relaxed look on its face. Can you come up with a caption ?
      them bite.jpg
    • CommentTimeAug 29th, 2010 2:25pm (Aug 29th 2010)

Wow, man, this grass is GOOOOOOOD....
    • CommentTimeAug 29th, 2010 7:34pm (Aug 29th 2010)

Ha ha thats a good un CC
    • CommentTimeAug 29th, 2010 9:27pm (Aug 29th 2010)

Hmm, this field is quite nice. Ooo, people too, that'll mean lots of food and treats, humans love to give me grass and mints and ... you're looking at the sign I see, what does it say? WHAT?! Hey, come back ... its a damn lie!
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2010 8:18am (Aug 30th 2010)

I must get some glasses i still cannot read that sign!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2010 8:21am (Aug 30th 2010)

someone in the night thought it would be funny to stick these ears on me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeAug 30th, 2010 3:38pm (Aug 30th 2010)

Ha ha ha ha I can see the holiday did you good Lee they are real good. You are all so good at the captions, I love yours as well Kate.
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd, 2010 8:49pm (Sep 3rd 2010)

I took this picture at Rufford so can you work out what the chuckle duck is laughing at ?
      chuckle beak.jpg
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd, 2010 8:54pm (Sep 3rd 2010)

"Whoohoo!! These bubbles are all tickley!!"
    • CommentTimeSep 4th, 2010 6:40pm (Sep 4th 2010)

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaarling? Did you buy any Radox???
    • CommentTimeSep 4th, 2010 7:10pm (Sep 4th 2010)

Look you lot below i have told you before to stop biting my feeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeSep 4th, 2010 8:42pm (Sep 4th 2010)

Beans always do this to me hee hee
    • CommentTimeSep 4th, 2010 10:12pm (Sep 4th 2010)

"I'm siiiinnnggging in the raaaaainn, just siiiinngging in the raaaiiiiin!!!"
    • CommentTimeSep 5th, 2010 1:51pm (Sep 5th 2010)

Oh they are all so good, it is amazing what we all come up with just looking at the same picture.
    • CommentTimeSep 5th, 2010 4:50pm (Sep 5th 2010)

Posted By: nanny northBeans always do this to me hee hee

OOoo, 'ow common...:rolling:
    • CommentTimeSep 5th, 2010 8:25pm (Sep 5th 2010)

Ha ha takes one to know one CC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeSep 8th, 2010 9:34pm (Sep 8th 2010)

These are the Pelicans in St James park London, not a brilliant picture as they were occupied. What can you come up with for this one?
      pelican.jpg
    • CommentTimeSep 8th, 2010 9:38pm (Sep 8th 2010)

push me again and I'll bop you on the nose.
    • CommentTimeSep 8th, 2010 9:47pm (Sep 8th 2010)

ere you seen my wallet?
    • CommentTimeSep 8th, 2010 9:52pm (Sep 8th 2010)

Do you think I need to change my deodorant?
    • CommentTimeSep 9th, 2010 6:15pm (Sep 9th 2010)

Does my bum look big in this?
    • CommentTimeSep 9th, 2010 8:11pm (Sep 9th 2010)

A most peculiar bird the pelican,
    Its beak can hold more than it's belly can.
    • CommentTimeSep 10th, 2010 10:00pm (Sep 10th 2010)

Now look if we can just move our heads together we can look like a heart keep trying bert please!!!
    • CommentTimeSep 11th, 2010 10:07pm (Sep 11th 2010)

You are all so good at these, I am struggling to find different subjects for you. I saw this in London and thought to myself I bet you could come up with some unusual ones for it.
      caption.jpg
    • CommentTimeSep 12th, 2010 4:47pm (Sep 12th 2010)

:nopity:"One wheel on my wagon, an' I'm still rollin' along...":trompet:
    • CommentTimeSep 12th, 2010 9:38pm (Sep 12th 2010)

Ha ha good one CC. I though of;-

Jim locked his wheels as he rounded the corner
    • CommentTimeSep 13th, 2010 7:19pm (Sep 13th 2010)

Council introduce new unicycle parking in London.
    • CommentTimeSep 13th, 2010 7:58pm (Sep 13th 2010)

"Can't talk now I'm wheely tied up at the moment,"
    • CommentTimeSep 15th, 2010 10:43am (Sep 15th 2010)

LOST AD.

LOST; one bicycle wheel, frame, 2 pedals, a set handle bars, 1 bell. Owner distraught, no way to ride to work. Picture of remaining wheel above for identification.
    • CommentTimeSep 16th, 2010 1:24pm (Sep 16th 2010)

Ha ha you have thought up some crackers. Come on Kate you usually think up the best ones of all and I can not believe this one has got you stumped !!!
    • CommentTimeSep 16th, 2010 3:52pm (Sep 16th 2010)

This one is very tricky NN :_oh:
    • CommentTimeSep 16th, 2010 8:38pm (Sep 16th 2010)

It is that Lee and I am amazed with what we have all come up with so far. I will have to find another, unless some one else has got one for a change.
    • CommentTimeSep 16th, 2010 8:46pm (Sep 16th 2010)

We do not want to deprive you NN your pictures are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeSep 16th, 2010 9:11pm (Sep 16th 2010)

Flattery will get you every where Lee !!!
    • CommentTimeSep 16th, 2010 10:32pm (Sep 16th 2010)

I am stumped NN!!! LOL!! There are some brilliant ones already posted - I'm in stitches!
    • CommentTimeSep 17th, 2010 7:04pm (Sep 17th 2010)

I thought of one a sign saying..... Parking for the wheely tyred only
    • CommentTimeSep 17th, 2010 7:10pm (Sep 17th 2010)

Like it...:D
    • CommentTimeSep 17th, 2010 7:47pm (Sep 17th 2010) edited

As Lee pointed out the last one was rather hard but we did very well and come up with some real good ones. This time We have Luke standing rather impishly under the scramble bell at the RAF Cosford Museum.
      bell head.jpg
    • CommentTimeSep 17th, 2010 8:09pm (Sep 17th 2010)

That rings a bell...
    • CommentTimeSep 18th, 2010 8:19pm (Sep 18th 2010)

Quazimodo loved bells even as a young child !!! (sorry Luke)
    • CommentTimeSep 18th, 2010 10:26pm (Sep 18th 2010)

The ringing in Luke's ears just kept getting louder. How he wished he'd worn earplugs at the school disco.
    • CommentTimeSep 19th, 2010 3:25pm (Sep 19th 2010) edited

After loosing the clapper Luke had to stand under the bell and shout "RING RING" as loudly as possible for the planes to scramble.
    • CommentTimeSep 20th, 2010 7:40am (Sep 20th 2010)

Don,t think much of the latest school cap!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeSep 20th, 2010 7:48am (Sep 20th 2010)

You can ring my bellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ring my bell!!!!!
    • CommentTimeSep 20th, 2010 6:18pm (Sep 20th 2010)

Luke appeared to be enjoying the new low-cost hearing tests that the school matron had arranged...
    • CommentTimeSep 20th, 2010 8:00pm (Sep 20th 2010)

By keeping the bell quiet Luke thought he might be in with a chance of winning the no bell peace prize !!!
    • CommentTimeSep 20th, 2010 9:35pm (Sep 20th 2010)

Groan NN! (I'm still laughing though!!!)
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd, 2010 9:28pm (Sep 23rd 2010)

The crowd loved Luke's rendition of Jingle bells.
    • CommentTimeSep 24th, 2010 9:31am (Sep 24th 2010)

Luke won first prize in the school fancy dress as a rare 'bell headed grey warbler' but the fire station still want their bell back.
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2010 8:32pm (Sep 30th 2010)

Right lets have a new picture, what do you think Mamma sheep might be saying to her beautiful twins or the twins might be telling Mama something what do you think?
      sheeps.jpg
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2010 9:59pm (Sep 30th 2010)

Oi, wotchoo lookin' at?
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd, 2010 11:48am (Oct 2nd 2010)

Kids do you think i should have washed my knee,s first!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd, 2010 7:29pm (Oct 2nd 2010)

Ha ha that's two good ones already. He is mine:-
    Here's looking at ewe.
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd, 2010 9:15pm (Oct 2nd 2010)

If one of you kids dresses up as a hippopotamus we could be a greetings card:

hippo, birdies, 2 ewes. (geddit?!)
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd, 2010 2:16am (Oct 3rd 2010)

Groan! :rolling:
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd, 2010 10:04am (Oct 3rd 2010)

Nice one Kate!!
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd, 2010 10:05am (Oct 3rd 2010)

Hey what do you think of our new earrings then ???
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd, 2010 4:27pm (Oct 3rd 2010)

:clap::001_rolleyes:
    • CommentTimeOct 15th, 2010 8:38pm (Oct 15th 2010)

Ha ha thats a funny one Kate well thought up