• CommentTimeFeb 20th, 2011 9:08pm (Feb 20th 2011)

"I don't know why NN has put this bird bath in the living room, but I've got a great view from here!"
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st, 2011 10:02pm (Feb 21st 2011)

Oh they are all so good I have really been laughing out loud. Cats all think I have finally gone off my rocker. I don't know how you all think them up.

I didn't realise there was an autopsy scene on the TV Lee, till you mentioned it. NCIS was on I think.
    • CommentTimeMar 25th, 2011 8:28pm (Mar 25th 2011)

I couldn't believe Sootz this morning, He managed to cram himself into my sieve. I thought I hope he don't strain himself getting out !!!!!!
      seived Sootz.jpg
    • CommentTimeMar 25th, 2011 8:55pm (Mar 25th 2011)

That is brilliant!! It looks photoshopped, he just looks to big coming out the top! Don't have a caption but it made me laugh :P
    • CommentTimeMar 26th, 2011 2:07am (Mar 26th 2011)

ha ha NN that is very funny!!

He is thinking 'back off this is my spot, it's comfy and cool together.'
    • CommentTimeMar 26th, 2011 5:30pm (Mar 26th 2011)

:rolling: What a character...:face-smile:
    • CommentTimeMar 31st, 2011 9:12pm (Mar 31st 2011)

Posted By: nanny northI thought I hope he don't strain himself getting out !!!!!!

Nice one NN you are always up for a laugh :face-smile:
    • CommentTimeMar 31st, 2011 9:58pm (Mar 31st 2011)

He is such a comical cat, and no it sure wasn't photo shopped I am not that clever. Kimmi cat had a quarrel with Daisy cat on Monday night while we were abed, Daisy charged right across my face and scabbed up my cheek pretty good, talk about wake up with a fright. I really seem to be in the wars of late.
    • CommentTimeApr 1st, 2011 6:59pm (Apr 1st 2011)

Ever thought of investing in a suit of armour, NN? :)
    • CommentTimeApr 1st, 2011 8:43pm (Apr 1st 2011)

might be a good idea CC I could clank about in that to my hearts content...... thats till I cough or laugh too much and get rusty round the old cod piece
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2011 2:53am (Sep 30th 2011)

How did a 33ft whale end up in the middle of a field in East Yorkshire?
      article-2043105-0E21BCBC00000578-115_636x241.jpg
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2011 2:57am (Sep 30th 2011)

Mine just has to be

Red; KASPER put that down this instant.
    Lyle; maybe we could turn it into doggy treats
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2011 5:37pm (Sep 30th 2011)

Hurry up, Lyle; I think the tide's coming in...
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2011 8:56pm (Sep 30th 2011)

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
    • CommentTimeSep 30th, 2011 9:15pm (Sep 30th 2011)

instead of taking photo,s of me do you think you could help me back in the water please!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd, 2011 8:20pm (Oct 2nd 2011)

I hope the sea eagle that dropped this isn't still around here.