• CommentTimeAug 18th, 2010 12:27pm (Aug 18th 2010)

This is one of the most gorgeous, haunting and dramatic songs I've ever heard - it sent chills down my spine at it's beauty.

It's also by Justin Bieber. I am not kidding.

However, it's Justin Bieber, that has been slowed down 800%, turning it into something akin to the very best of Sigur Ros.

I know what you're thinking (I did too), but listen to it and spend the next 35 minutes spellbound.

Listen to Justin Bieber 'U Smile' 800% slowed down here

I'd love to hear what you think of it.
    • CommentTimeAug 18th, 2010 1:00pm (Aug 18th 2010)

Got no iea who JB or SRos are, but I quite liked it. Actually rather like some of John Taverner's choral stuff...
      CommentAuthorLuke
    • CommentTimeAug 19th, 2010 8:53am (Aug 19th 2010)

Another flying visit :)

It sounds really amazing, I agree with the Sigur Ros comment.
    I had to convince myself it was him so I speed it back up about 500% in Audacity and yes, it made me cringe uncontrollably when I heard his 'real' voice.

How did you come across this Neil?
    • CommentTimeAug 19th, 2010 9:20am (Aug 19th 2010)

It's all over the 'net now, but I like to think we were one of the first to help spread it on Tuesday (which is aaages ago on the Internet!)

Anyway, it's bloody good to see you again Luke (though I guess you won't see this for another 6 months!)
      CommentAuthorLuke
    • CommentTimeAug 19th, 2010 9:53am (Aug 19th 2010)

Haha, I'm still here.
    I do check in every now and again, but I usually don't really look at the forums. I guess I forget how nice this place is.
    • CommentTimeAug 19th, 2010 5:45pm (Aug 19th 2010)

Good to see you're still with us, Luke! :flowers:
    • CommentTimeAug 19th, 2010 6:19pm (Aug 19th 2010)

Very moody Neil i like it!!!!!!!!