• CommentTimeOct 5th, 2010 12:11pm (Oct 5th 2010) edited

Whilst tidying desks, Tim's original sketch for the hencam website layout was uncovered, as you can see it did change but still shows some similarities to the original sketch...

If it was on nicer paper and a bit more 'finished', it would have been nice to frame it and give it away on the forum, but as it is I'm not sure what to do with it... any ideas?
    • CommentTimeOct 5th, 2010 4:13pm (Oct 5th 2010)

Frame it and put it on the wall in your office/study...after all, it did bring you worldwide fame!
    • CommentTimeOct 5th, 2010 4:14pm (Oct 5th 2010)

PS Who's Tim?
    • CommentTimeOct 5th, 2010 5:39pm (Oct 5th 2010)

That would be great Framed Neil and yes why not have some sort of giveaway prize i would be pleased to have it on my wall.
    • CommentTimeOct 5th, 2010 10:00pm (Oct 5th 2010)

I agree with CC - I think you should put it on your wall Neil to remind you where you started from!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeOct 5th, 2010 11:35pm (Oct 5th 2010)

yep me too Neil , frame it and keep it as it is a special memory of your early days and ideas.
    • CommentTimeOct 6th, 2010 3:16am (Oct 6th 2010)

Aye, we knew 'im when 'e were nowt...:tooth:
    • CommentTimeOct 6th, 2010 9:13am (Oct 6th 2010) edited

I think you're right, I'll keep it somewhere safe.

Posted By: chief chickenPS Who's Tim?

Tim is a friend, who also happens to be a great web-designer, which was very handy in hencam's early days!

Ron (from this very forum!) sent me this - he's managed to fix the perspective (from my dodgy picture-taking), get rid of all the lines on the paper, sort the contrast and generally tidy it up - amazing!

I'd love him to do a full-resolution version so it would print out nicely, then I actually could laminate it and frame it on the wall (but I'd feel bad asking him to give even more of his time to this) - although I suppose I just did ask him by typing this... sorry Ron :-)
    • CommentTimeOct 6th, 2010 11:36am (Oct 6th 2010)

Oh Ronald what a nice chap you are it looks really great now, a larger version of this would be ideal to frame.
    • CommentTimeOct 6th, 2010 4:42pm (Oct 6th 2010)

Ronald, you're a pooter ace! :flowers:
    • CommentTimeOct 6th, 2010 9:56pm (Oct 6th 2010)

He's very clever - it looks great!
    • CommentTimeOct 15th, 2010 8:24pm (Oct 15th 2010)

That is just so clever Ron and it looks splendid now.