• CommentTimeOct 15th, 2010 8:31pm (Oct 15th 2010) edited

I came across this really good site for vegans and thought Red might like to see it, the recipes are so good that we can all use them even if we are not vegan.

• CommentTimeOct 15th, 2010 9:27pm (Oct 15th 2010)

Did you forget to add the linky NN?!
    • CommentTimeOct 16th, 2010 3:31am (Oct 16th 2010)

Sorry Kate I did forget the linky thingie !!! It is surprising what you think of when you can not sleep it made me get up to check.
    Here it is :- http://www.parsleysoup.co.uk/
    • CommentTimeOct 16th, 2010 8:19pm (Oct 16th 2010)

I have to say Parsley Soup doesn't sound appetising though! Cauliflower soup - now THAT would be good!
    • CommentTimeOct 18th, 2010 6:36am (Oct 18th 2010)

yum yum cauliflower, I made a nice thick vegie curry at the weekend with cauli.
    • CommentTimeOct 18th, 2010 8:18pm (Oct 18th 2010)

Oh my god, that's the website we use all the time NN! My Grandma's vegan cake recipe comes from there :bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeOct 21st, 2010 12:26am (Oct 21st 2010)

It is a real nice site Red, I like the hedgehog cake !!
    • CommentTimeOct 21st, 2010 12:06pm (Oct 21st 2010)

Wow, just had a look today and have you seen the new Halloween section? SO MAKING THOSE SEVERED FINGER BISCUITS!
    • CommentTimeOct 21st, 2010 12:07pm (Oct 21st 2010)

It's the vanilla cake that my Grandma makes for me - it's absolutely gorgeous, Joe says it's his favourite cake ever :bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeOct 21st, 2010 10:41pm (Oct 21st 2010)

THose finger biscuits are great! That'll have the kids screaming!!!