• CommentTimeDec 8th, 2010 12:13am (Dec 8th 2010)

:bdayparty:
    happy birthday Ollie, enjoy your day.
    Cheers, Julie
    :bdaycake::bdaycake::bdaycake:
    • CommentTimeDec 8th, 2010 7:23am (Dec 8th 2010)

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday,Ollie
      LW_HBD-Ollie-10.jpg
    • CommentTimeDec 8th, 2010 3:22pm (Dec 8th 2010)

:bdayparty:
    Have a good one Ollie!
    • CommentTimeDec 8th, 2010 3:45pm (Dec 8th 2010)

Dear Ollie have a wonderful birthday love from NN xx
      birthflowers.gif
    • CommentTimeDec 8th, 2010 5:52pm (Dec 8th 2010)

:bdayhappy_balloons::bdaycake:Have a lovely day, Ollie...:bdayhappy_balloons::bdaycake::bdayparty:
    • CommentTimeDec 8th, 2010 9:58pm (Dec 8th 2010)

Thank you everybody for all the lovely thoughts.
    Had a lovely day...
    My daughter took me for afternoon tea at a posh hotel.
    As we swept up the drive in our very posh taxi (owned by her hubby) I said I would have put on my tiara if I'd known we were going there!
    Then later in the evening she came to my house with grand daughter too, loaded with presents.
    Lots of very yummy posh chocs and a home made birthday cake topped with choc drops saying "Happy Birthday" but there wasn't enough room so it was briefer!
    :001_smile:
    • CommentTimeDec 8th, 2010 10:27pm (Dec 8th 2010)

Hope you had a great birthday Ollie
      birthday072.gif
    • CommentTimeDec 9th, 2010 9:31am (Dec 9th 2010)

Glad you had a really special day Ollie, it sounded like real fun
    • CommentTimeDec 10th, 2010 3:43pm (Dec 10th 2010)

Aw that sounds like such a nice day Ollie :)
    • CommentTimeDec 10th, 2010 11:26pm (Dec 10th 2010)

Hi Ollie, so its so late but I hope you had a very happy birthday! Sounds like you had a good day with the family, its nice to be spoilt isn't it! :face-smile:
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeDec 12th, 2010 1:51am (Dec 12th 2010)

HAPPY BIRTHMONTH OLLIE!

:aparty1:
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd, 2010 8:45am (Dec 22nd 2010)

A belated Happy Birthday Ollie.
    :bdayparty::bdayparty:
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd, 2010 11:38am (Dec 22nd 2010)

I love these late postings Shobna. It extends the celebration nicely.
    Thank you.

When is your flight? I see Heathrow is opening up again.
    I'll watch for your plane taking off (on Casper - live aircraft tracking) and give you a wave.
    :seeya:
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd, 2010 2:02pm (Dec 22nd 2010) edited

Ollie, my flight is on 25th Dec. 9.30 pm. Heathrow T4.
    Checking kingfisher Airlines, it says that all their flights are back to normal.
    Maybe heathrow will notice this and get back to normal too.:face-smile:

The thing is that I always like to go away from October to February so I don't miss anything much happening in my garden and just lately we seem to be having proper winters which puts a kybosh to my plans.:face-smile:.
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd, 2010 9:08pm (Dec 22nd 2010)

I see the Heathrow boss has decided not to take his bonus this year. Big of him isn't it! (Bet he has a big pay rise come January).
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd, 2010 11:51pm (Dec 22nd 2010)

A bonus is a reward for good work done. Good for Mr Heathrow to realise that he doesn't qualify.

So how do these other guys get theirs??

Shobna, I am gob smacked that you are flying on Christmas Day! Will the airline give you Christmas dinner?
    Watch out for Santa up there, though he should have finished by then - unless there is more snow and he has a delayed take off!!!!
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd, 2010 1:03pm (Dec 23rd 2010)

Ollie, I'm hoping they will give me a nice dinner and a nice bottle of wine and then let me sleep all the way. I have a lot of loitering to do when I get th Delhi before I get my connecting flight to Ahmedabad. I booked it for Christmas day because the tickets were working out a bit cheaper.
    Next year I plan to spend Christmas at home and I plan to pull up the draw bridge, let the crocodiles out into the moat and then sit and watch telly and eat and drink.
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd, 2010 6:46pm (Dec 23rd 2010)

What about itinerant rogues from Marlow who might drop in? What do we do about the crocs???!