• CommentTimeDec 31st, 2010 9:29am (Dec 31st 2010)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 EVERYONE.:aparty2:
    May the year ahead bring you health and happiness to you, your family and much loved pets.:meuh::_piggy::_penguin::040::tux::turkeydance::dog::elvis::grubby_duck::milly_hen::cat::bunny_cute::rat::running_dog::squirrel::bunny::bear::chinchilla::mouse2::sheep:

They do bring us so much pleasure don't they, and thank you hen cammers for all your friendship, support, laughter and sharing, you are all a great bunch.
    cheers for 2011.
    Julie
    • CommentTimeDec 31st, 2010 4:41pm (Dec 31st 2010)

Happy New year every one
      newyear001.gif
    • CommentTimeDec 31st, 2010 5:44pm (Dec 31st 2010)

Happy new year to a fantastic bunch of human beings look forward to the next one!!!!!!!!
      happy-new-year-2011.jpg
    • CommentTimeDec 31st, 2010 6:34pm (Dec 31st 2010)

Happy Saturday...no clever pics I'm afraid! :tooth:
    • CommentTimeDec 31st, 2010 8:09pm (Dec 31st 2010)

I just snagged mine from a free gif site CC they had some real nice ones and I spoilt for choice.
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeDec 31st, 2010 8:24pm (Dec 31st 2010)

Happy New Year everyone. Wishing you, and all your beloved animals, the very best for 2011.

:drinkparty:

*Raises a glass of organic cranberry juice to you*

:bear:
    • CommentTimeDec 31st, 2010 11:15pm (Dec 31st 2010)

Happy Noo Year :crazy:
    • CommentTimeJan 1st, 2011 12:12am (Jan 1st 2011)

Happy New Year!!!
      LW_HNY-2011.jpg
    • CommentAuthorhqtrev
    • CommentTimeJan 1st, 2011 12:35am (Jan 1st 2011)

hic....hic....HICKEY NOSE HAIR...hic...oh...ahhh HIPPY NO YO....hic.... oh...ummm... WELCOME TO 2011 !! ...hic

Wow, in a couple of weeks it is 2 years since I visited Hencam headquarters... time flies !

Have a lovely year everyone.
    • CommentAuthorchookins
    • CommentTimeJan 1st, 2011 8:54am (Jan 1st 2011)

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you have a wonderful fun filled 2011

May your hens lay lots of eggs, your chicks hatch and your cockerals crow!!!
    • CommentTimeJan 1st, 2011 1:51pm (Jan 1st 2011)

Happy New year to all my dear Hencam friends.
    I'm just surfacing after a very late night letting in 2011.
    There, there, wasn't so difficult to type in those new numbers, was it?
    :ebay:
    • CommentTimeJan 1st, 2011 2:22pm (Jan 1st 2011)

I feel very late saying this, but happy new year to everyone! I didn't get much sleep last night either, but that was because I was blindsided into agreeing to a sleepover for Caitlyn! No internet for me yesterday, and not much sleep last night. She was awake at 7.30 and full of beans! I feel human again now that I've had a shower and some lunch.

I hope 2011 is a good one for everyone!
    • CommentTimeJan 1st, 2011 3:05pm (Jan 1st 2011)

Posted By: chookinsMay your cockerals crow!!!

Sadist...try TWO cockerels! :rolling:
    • CommentTimeJan 1st, 2011 5:12pm (Jan 1st 2011)

Has any one made any new years resolutions this year ? I must make an effort to loose a bit of weight this year so that will be mine. I did have a go last year but wasn't very good about it so must do better this year. I know I can do it as five years ago I gave up smoking. Thank goodness I did as I hate to think how much ciggies cost nowadays.
    • CommentTimeJan 1st, 2011 8:04pm (Jan 1st 2011)

I'm giving up smoking cigars, bungee jumping and extreme snooker.
    • CommentAuthorchookins
    • CommentTimeJan 1st, 2011 10:34pm (Jan 1st 2011)

I'm going to try and manage my money better, not sure how as I already live on a shoe string and all my spare money has just been spent on a 8x6 shed fully kitted out for the chooks so starting from now onwards - no more spending money I don't have!!
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd, 2011 7:30am (Jan 2nd 2011) edited

I think for me NN that i need to get back to running on a regular basis again really as the weight slowly creeps on and none of us are getting any younger are we. :face-smile:

I gave up smoking 8 years ago NN and have never looked back best thing i ever did !!! apart from marring Sara of course :face-smile:
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd, 2011 3:09pm (Jan 2nd 2011) edited

Chookins, the chickens are the cheapest of pets to own really; they produce eggs and eat leftovers!
    Mine were feasting on egg fried rice this morning...
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd, 2011 9:57pm (Jan 2nd 2011)

It is difficult to know where to start sometimes Chookins. I try to grow a few vegetables and fruit. Make my own preserves, cakes and such. You have made a good start with getting your hens as CC said you get eggs and less waste.

I used to do a bit of running Lee but I think it would kill me now !!!! I really should start with some good walking again. I got a fair bit to tidy in the garden and the veg plots to dig so any exercise will be a start. I just got one more tin of quality street to finish first though !!!!
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2011 1:15am (Jan 3rd 2011)

The weber for our New year/birthday feast.

• CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2011 8:48pm (Jan 3rd 2011)

lovely photos Julie. I googled Weber as I didnt know what it was when you first mentioned it. We can get them over here, I was telling Grandad North about them. I didn't know you could do a whole joint and it sounds lovely. The recipe suggestions really had my mouth watering. We may well be getting one this summer.
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2011 8:56pm (Jan 3rd 2011)

I can't see the pic! :(
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2011 9:00pm (Jan 3rd 2011)

I double clicked on the little icon thingie CC and got 48 pictures on photo bucket so major bonus !!!
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2011 9:41pm (Jan 3rd 2011)

that cake Julie is amazing what is that on top of it !!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2011 10:04pm (Jan 3rd 2011)

So far I've seen a BBQ (or perhaps a spaceship) and Anna and a cat...slow work! Is there a trick to it?
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2011 10:06pm (Jan 3rd 2011)

Are you clicking the next button? Maybe you have a slow connection - I got through them fairly quickly earlier. I didn't know what a 'weber' was though, so wasn't sure what I was looking for!
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2011 10:07pm (Jan 3rd 2011)

I still don't know what a Weber is. Apart from a composer or a piano!
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2011 10:19pm (Jan 3rd 2011) edited

kettle type barbecue CC
      751004xs.jpg
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2011 10:23pm (Jan 3rd 2011)

Right...it still looks like a spaceship!
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2011 10:32pm (Jan 3rd 2011)

Maybe they still got to take off over here CC !!!!
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2011 10:37pm (Jan 3rd 2011)

You Can,t beat a disposable !!!!!!!!!!!!! :face-smile:
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2011 10:43pm (Jan 3rd 2011)

Thats true no cleaning needed for them. We borrowed Tims gas one a couple of years back and it put me right off having one after I had cleaned it all down.
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2011 10:53pm (Jan 3rd 2011)

Thats why i stopped using them NN with a disposable in the morning you just squash it up and chuck it in the bin niceeeeeeeeeeee !!! :face-smile:
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2011 10:57pm (Jan 3rd 2011)

sounds just up my street Lee.
    • CommentTimeJan 4th, 2011 10:56am (Jan 4th 2011)

What the heck has been going on here,:lol: :face-smile:I have been falling about laughing at your discussion. Brian thought I had laid an egg.

Ok I mucked up putting photos on here as the photbucket thingy seems to have changed so thought I had nothing. Now I see a post of mine with no pic....except if you double click the little icon it takes you to ALL my photos on p/bucket and the Weber (space ship, composer, musical instrument) is there with Brian and the roast and the huge chunk of crackiling, (just for you Lee).
    You should have seen Trev and Shane fighting over the last bits.
    NN you can roast any joint of meat in it and also you can pop the vegies in too. We find it easy to maintain and Brian loves using it and it keeps the smells outdoors and needs very little cleaning..
    I am still laughing.:laugh:
    • CommentTimeJan 4th, 2011 8:50pm (Jan 4th 2011)

Glad you had a good chuckle Julie, it is good for the soul !!! Good job you didn't lay an egg though hee hee.
    • CommentTimeJan 4th, 2011 9:00pm (Jan 4th 2011)

I love a good Laugh its great!!!!!!!!! :face-smile:
    • CommentTimeJan 5th, 2011 5:33pm (Jan 5th 2011)

He's right, Julie...go and ask the little green men in your Weber...
    • CommentTimeJan 5th, 2011 9:45pm (Jan 5th 2011)

Oh I know about them CC, they drink and drive red bull, and are called Mark !!!
    • CommentTimeJan 5th, 2011 10:05pm (Jan 5th 2011) edited

His mate is a bit of a handful too !!! He has a funny spinning finger to express his emotions.

(Apologies to non Formula One fans.)
    • CommentTimeJan 5th, 2011 10:10pm (Jan 5th 2011)

Ha ha nice one Ollie.
    • CommentTimeJan 6th, 2011 6:44pm (Jan 6th 2011)

:confused::huh:Eh?