• CommentTimeApr 17th, 2011 5:18am (Apr 17th 2011)

Lee wishing you a fabulous birthday:bdayhappy_balloons:
    have a great celebration with family and friends
    :bdaycake::bdaycake::bdaycake:
    cheers from OZ.
    :bdayparty:
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2011 5:45pm (Apr 17th 2011)

I hope you have the best Birthday ever Lee!
      LW_HBD-Lee-11.jpg
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2011 8:10pm (Apr 17th 2011)

:_party: Happy Birthday Lee! :_party:
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2011 8:49pm (Apr 17th 2011)

Have a great one Lee! (How old are you?!!!)

:bdayparty: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdayparty:
    • CommentTimeApr 17th, 2011 8:53pm (Apr 17th 2011)

Happy Birthday Lee I hope you have had a lovely day.
      youre-how-old.gif
    • CommentTimeApr 18th, 2011 9:18am (Apr 18th 2011)

here's hoping you get aoll the things you wished for - and loads of love too.
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeApr 18th, 2011 2:33pm (Apr 18th 2011)

Happy Birthday Lee.
    :face-smile:
    :face-smile:
    :face-smile:
    • CommentTimeApr 18th, 2011 6:06pm (Apr 18th 2011)

:aparty1::bdaycake:Hope it was a wonderful day, Lee! Sorry i wasn't around yesterday; had to play in a concertc and didn't get back till late.:bdayhappy_balloons::bdayparty:
    • CommentTimeApr 18th, 2011 8:38pm (Apr 18th 2011)

Thank you very much you lot i am very touched :face-crying: I had a great day with my family and the weather was fantastic and Kate i am 45 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i have had all my hair cut specially for my birthday !!!!!!!!! takes a bit of getting used to i can tell you. :face-smile:
    • CommentTimeApr 18th, 2011 8:44pm (Apr 18th 2011)

So pleased you had a good day Lee and the weather was kind to you. I can not believe you had all your hair cut. Wow now we need a new photo of you.
    • CommentTimeApr 18th, 2011 9:43pm (Apr 18th 2011)

I agree NN, photo please Lee! I thought your hair was like like Samson's!
    • CommentTimeApr 19th, 2011 5:47am (Apr 19th 2011)

yes please Lee a photo shoot asap!!!!
    • CommentTimeApr 19th, 2011 9:58pm (Apr 19th 2011)

Glad you had a good day Lee, yes you were very lucky with the weather! Ha, I had a very severe hair cut today too - I'll say it was in your honour :laugh:
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd, 2011 7:32am (Apr 22nd 2011)

Nice one Red we must get some photos up then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you NN for my birthday card it was a lovely thought xx :face-smile:
    • CommentTimeApr 24th, 2011 9:34pm (Apr 24th 2011)

No probs Lee