• CommentTimeJul 3rd, 2011 10:23pm (Jul 3rd 2011)

As I've been laid up with my busted foot, I've had time to make this little anim from the other night:

Cute lickle frog!
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd, 2011 10:32pm (Jul 3rd 2011) edited

Here's another one, this time from a couple of minutes ago :)

• CommentTimeJul 4th, 2011 10:09pm (Jul 4th 2011)

So the frog DOES exist!! Still haven't seen it, but that's as much because I have to keep logging on via the Mac instead of the laptop.
    • CommentTimeJul 5th, 2011 1:04pm (Jul 5th 2011)

ah ha the froggy at last! and a lovely plump henny on the nest.grand daughter is staying over as its schooll hols and she keeps going to computer to look as I had hencam sound on and we could hear all sorts of nice hen noises.
    • CommentTimeJul 5th, 2011 4:09pm (Jul 5th 2011) edited

Ahhh I've seen the frog now!!! :laugh:

What time was he out of the pond at?! (determined to see it on cam!)
    • CommentAuthorRonald
    • CommentTimeJul 6th, 2011 1:55am (Jul 6th 2011)

I saw the frog at 5am HenCam time at the same spot as Neil shows in the above video but headed in the opposite direction. First cam view it climbed upon the rock. Second cam view it just set there. Third cam view it slowly slipped under a lily pad into the water.
    • CommentTimeJul 6th, 2011 11:05am (Jul 6th 2011)

I love it when the cam views change just at the right time!

I usually end up shouting at the screen when it flicks off to the next cam just as a hen comes into view. :)
    • CommentTimeJul 6th, 2011 11:31am (Jul 6th 2011)

Hmm, 5am might be a little early :laugh: