• CommentTimeOct 18th, 2011 7:17am (Oct 18th 2011)

Happy Birthday Red!!!!!!
      LW_HBD_RED_2011.jpg
    • CommentAuthorShobhna
    • CommentTimeOct 18th, 2011 1:36pm (Oct 18th 2011)

Happy Birthday Red.
    :face-smile::face-smile::face-smile:
    For once I am saying Happy Birthday on the day rather then a few days late.
    • CommentTimeOct 18th, 2011 5:12pm (Oct 18th 2011)

:bdayhappy_balloons::bdaycake::aparty1::bdayparty:Happy Birthday, Red!! :heart::aparty1::bdaycake::bdayhappy_balloons:
    • CommentTimeOct 18th, 2011 7:18pm (Oct 18th 2011)

and all the best health for the coming year from me too...
    • CommentTimeOct 18th, 2011 11:10pm (Oct 18th 2011)

:bdaycake::bdaycake::bdaycake::bdaycake:
    :bdayhappy_balloons:
    happy happy birthday Red, we wish you lots of cake and goodies, have a great day.
    love from Julie and Brian in OZ
    :bdayparty::grouphug:
    • CommentTimeOct 18th, 2011 11:49pm (Oct 18th 2011)

Just made it in time with 12 minutes to spare!!!!

Happy Birthday Red - hope everyone has spoilt you today (including Kasper!)

:heart:

:bdayparty:
    • CommentTimeOct 19th, 2011 9:50am (Oct 19th 2011)

Thanks very much everybody for all the birthday wishes :laugh:

I had a great day which revolved a lot around food so am still stuffed now!! My nana took us on a lovely dog walk to Shipley Glen which was great as I actually remembered to take my camera so have lots of photos to share. If anyone is travelling anywhere near Shipley the Glen is definitely worth a visit because the views are amazing, and in summer the tramway should be running too!
    Thanks again :)
    • CommentTimeOct 19th, 2011 7:05pm (Oct 19th 2011)

Red Please forgive me i forgot your Birthday!!! thats terrible !!!!!!

Anyway Happy birthday and i hope you had a really good day.
      happy_birthday Jeannette.jpg
    • CommentTimeOct 19th, 2011 7:18pm (Oct 19th 2011)

Happy Birthday Red, I am glad you had a good day and some nice pressies. We have been to Shipley many times so will have to have a look at the Glen next time. It is very pretty all around there.
    • CommentTimeOct 21st, 2011 9:32am (Oct 21st 2011)

Thanks Lee and NN! I've been listening to music blasting from my new headphones I got these past few days, they are sooo good :bigsmile: Kasp and Lyle are getting sick of being ignored though :P