• CommentTimeOct 19th, 2011 10:23am (Oct 19th 2011) edited

My nana came over in the morning to give me my pressies (one of which was another fabulous onesie which I'll deffo have to post a photo of!). Kasper got way too excited because he loves my nana and on top of that she came toting presents (he didn't realise none were for him!) and he was allowed to shred all the paper :smile:

Then we drove to Shipley Glen and parked at the bottom so we got to walk past the tramway. Kasper was very good and sat and waited patiently while my nana put her walking boots on!

Photobucket

Work was being done on the trams over the winter

Photobucket

At the top of the hill Kasper had to go back on lead until we got to the Glen and then he was offlead again and we went down straight into the woods, which he loves!

Photobucket

He did scare my nana a few times yelping and we had to explain that he wasn't hurt, just frustrated because a squirrel had got into a tree and he couldn't go after it!!

Photobucket

Then we walked all the way back up and across all the rocks, soaking up the nice views. For the most part the weather was good, although there was a really heavy shower as we were heading back.

Photobucket

Plenty of fresh puddles around for Kasper to drink from as well. And of course he had to lie in the water whilst he drank, his new favourite thing!

Photobucket

It was very difficult to get photos of the dog because he was having such a good time he refused to stay still! He did slow down towards the end, but not by much :rolling:

Photobucket

Then we pootled back along the path, down past the tramway again and back home! It was a really nice walk and we all enjoyed it :smile:
    • CommentTimeOct 19th, 2011 5:14pm (Oct 19th 2011)

What a brilliant day out Red! Looking forward to seeing you in your romper suit...:)
      CommentAuthorLynnW
    • CommentTimeOct 19th, 2011 6:13pm (Oct 19th 2011)

Lovely pictures, Red. What a nice place for a walk, the scenery is so beautiful. I'd love to see the picture of you in your onesie.:face-smile:
    • CommentTimeOct 19th, 2011 6:59pm (Oct 19th 2011)

Love the pictures Red such a beautiful place!!!!!!!!! :face-smile:
    • CommentTimeOct 19th, 2011 7:30pm (Oct 19th 2011)

Looks like a super place Red lovely photos as well. I must remember to have a visit there in the spring and a picnic of course.
    • CommentTimeOct 19th, 2011 10:35pm (Oct 19th 2011)

Beautiful scenery, though I must admit I spent a good few minutes studying the photos trying to spot Kasper before I realised he wasn't in them!!!!
      CommentAuthorLynnW
    • CommentTimeOct 21st, 2011 1:32am (Oct 21st 2011)

Still waiting for that picture of you in your new onesie, Red:face-smile:
    • CommentTimeOct 21st, 2011 9:44am (Oct 21st 2011) edited

Thanks everyone, it's a gorgeous place and brings back lots of childhood memories seeing as we were constantly taken for days out there throughout the holidays!!

Sorry to keep you waiting Lynn - voila!! I look like a 4 year old :laugh:
      bd1.jpg
    • CommentTimeOct 21st, 2011 12:27pm (Oct 21st 2011)

really beaut pics Red and love your onsie!!!! and the cosy slip ons too.
    • CommentTimeOct 21st, 2011 4:53pm (Oct 21st 2011)

Thanks TM :)
    • CommentTimeOct 21st, 2011 5:48pm (Oct 21st 2011) edited

Where do you buy these romper suits Red? I've never seen them in the shops. Apart from Mothercare...but never in human size!:rolling:
    • CommentTimeOct 21st, 2011 6:33pm (Oct 21st 2011) edited

Love it Red it looks almost Christmas,ee :face-smile:
      CommentAuthorLynnW
    • CommentTimeOct 21st, 2011 7:23pm (Oct 21st 2011)

I LOVE the new onesie, Red..no you don't look like a 4 year old..you look darling in them..I'll bet they are nice and warm in the Winter...I'm going to have to see if they have them over here somewhere.
    • CommentTimeOct 21st, 2011 8:12pm (Oct 21st 2011)

yup I reckon our Lee is definatly thinking about Crimbo that's the second reference to it already tonight !!!!:face-smile:
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd, 2011 6:28am (Oct 22nd 2011)

yep Lee is defo in the chrissy spirit!!
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd, 2011 8:01am (Oct 22nd 2011)

Posted By: nanny northyup I reckon our Lee is definatly thinking about Crimbo that's the second reference to it already tonight !!!!

Posted By: Trevs Mumyep Lee is defo in the chrissy spirit!!

I reckon we should have a 365 day advent calendar :face-devil-grin:
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd, 2011 5:20pm (Oct 22nd 2011)

I have Christmas Countdown on my Favourites list! Tells you to the day/hour/minute how many sleeps until Christmas!
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd, 2011 5:33pm (Oct 22nd 2011)

Nice one CC !!!!!!!!!!!!! :face-smile:
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd, 2011 6:41pm (Oct 22nd 2011)

CC, I have no idea where my nana gets me them from, she has given me both. Thanks Lynn :bigsmile: Lee, we thought it was suitably Christmasy too. I said I'd open my pressies wearing it Christmas morning :smile: