• CommentAuthorRonald
    • CommentTimeOct 29th, 2011 6:11pm (Oct 29th 2011) edited

Here’s a birthday song for you guys preformed by Nakoa Heavyrunner Aaron Starr and Joel Fish, Native American Lakota Tribe.
    Hope you enjoy their fun version of a Happy Birthday song.

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=Q7EFvmw5bM4
    • CommentTimeOct 30th, 2011 7:16pm (Oct 30th 2011)

Hey Ron, for some reason the forum recently hasn't been allowing certain links - unless it's just my laptop which is refusing to do lots of things recently?!

Anyway in case it's the same for everyone, I added a space between the '/' and 'watch', so people just need to copy the link and get rid of the space! I shall go watch it now, thanks Ron :tooth:
    • CommentAuthorRonald
    • CommentTimeNov 1st, 2011 6:16pm (Nov 1st 2011)

I don't spend much time on your forum and must have missed reading the rules. I apologize for my improper postings therefore I’ll just say, Adiós Amigos.:seeya:
    • CommentTimeNov 1st, 2011 11:18pm (Nov 1st 2011)

Er, I don't think Red was saying it was improper, just that the link wasn't working so she's fixed it! Anyway, what rules! You have great links, please don't go! (Red/Neil - can you contact Ron - I hope he hasn't left us for ever!)
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd, 2011 8:55am (Nov 2nd 2011)

Ah, no! I was just saying that recently the forum won't post some links properly, so people can't see them. It happened with me and the fireworks clip, I had to edit that and add a space so people could see it.

Sorry for any confusion Ron!
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd, 2011 5:10pm (Nov 2nd 2011)

Don't go Ron!!! Red, send him an emu to tell him we still love him...
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd, 2011 10:14am (Nov 3rd 2011)

Ron come back, Ron mate buddy where are you?
    • CommentTimeNov 4th, 2011 7:08pm (Nov 4th 2011)

Please come back Ron we need you xx
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeDec 25th, 2011 8:19pm (Dec 25th 2011)

Uh oh - did he ever come back? :(
    • CommentTimeDec 27th, 2011 8:52pm (Dec 27th 2011)

yes Diane I am pretty certain he did which is good news.
      CommentAuthorDianeonWhidbey
    • CommentTimeDec 28th, 2011 11:58pm (Dec 28th 2011)

Oh.