• CommentTimeApr 8th, 2012 6:42am (Apr 8th 2012)

Happy Birthday dear CC:bdayhappy_balloons:
    :bdaycake::bdaycake::bdaycake:
    :bdayparty:

wishing you a very happy birthday celebration from us here in OZ.:nicegrouphug:

love from:heart:

Julie & Brian
    Trevor & Anna
    :aparty1:
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2012 11:38am (Apr 8th 2012)

Many Happy Returns, CC.

I enjoy your banter (yes that is "er") very much. Chears me up no end.
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2012 5:42pm (Apr 8th 2012)

What?! Dammit, I checked my birthday book last week and didn't think there were any due just yet! Sorry CC, completely missed it. Hope you're having a good one with more chocolate than you can possibly imagine!!

:_party: :_party: :_party: :_party:

:bdaycake: :bdayhappy_balloons: :bdaycake:

:bdayparty:
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2012 6:23pm (Apr 8th 2012)

Happy Birthday too CC :)

:heart:

:drinkparty:
    • CommentTimeApr 8th, 2012 10:42pm (Apr 8th 2012)

Aw thanks, everyone! Yes, I had a v. jolly one starting with 2 lots of communion wine (one at each gig this morning - working on my birthday!!!) through a v. boozy lunch to trying out my new beer glass tonight!:cool::cocktail::drunk::cheers2:
    • CommentTimeApr 9th, 2012 10:14am (Apr 9th 2012)

Hahaha sounds like a good birthday to me CC! :)
    • CommentTimeApr 10th, 2012 4:46pm (Apr 10th 2012)

Yes, I think it was...:D
    • CommentTimeApr 11th, 2012 9:33pm (Apr 11th 2012)

Sorry this is late, CC
      LW_HBD_CC12.jpg
    • CommentTimeApr 12th, 2012 6:42pm (Apr 12th 2012)

tA!