• CommentTimeMay 21st, 2012 12:15pm (May 21st 2012) edited

Happy birthday Lyle, have a really great day!
    :bdayparty::bdayhappy_balloons:
    :bdayhappy_balloons::bdaycake:
    • CommentTimeMay 21st, 2012 7:22pm (May 21st 2012)

Seconded! Have a good one...:bdayhappy_balloons::bdayparty::aparty1:
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2012 12:02pm (May 22nd 2012)

It's cool that you did this a little early so we got to see it before we moved ^__^

Lyle says thank you very much and he shall be sure to report back what his day was like as soon as we have internet :smile:

I'm glad we're moving today and tomorrow is a chill out only day for Lyle and Kasper's birthdays! I can't believe the weather has picked up for the move / birthdays, if it's nice I think my dad's bringing us a £10 bbq over and we shall have a birthday bbq on the patio :bigsmile:
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2012 4:37pm (May 22nd 2012)

Happy Birthday, Lyle!!
      LW_HBD_LYLE_12.jpg
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2012 10:35pm (May 22nd 2012) edited

A very happy day to you Lyle.

:face-smile:face-smile::face-smile:

Also to one of my house guests that arrived yesterday.
    A real treat for me. Not had any one stay over for years now. I wonder if I am becoming too much of a grouse-bucket?
    I certainly wear the Grumple-Gran hat a lot of the time.

Anyway, you have a lovely day Lyle and don't let That Woman work you too hard!
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd, 2012 11:33pm (May 22nd 2012)

I hope the move goes well, look forward to you being back on line, and especially hope LYLE AND KASPER HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!

:bdayhappy_balloons::bdayhappy_balloons::bdayhappy_balloons:
    :bdayparty::bdayparty::bdayparty:
    :aparty1:
    :bdaycake::bdaycake::bdaycake:
    • CommentTimeJun 12th, 2012 10:51am (Jun 12th 2012) edited

Lyle says: A very big thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, and sorry this is such a late reply! I had a very nice day and Scarlet didn't even make me do any tidying or unpacking! :P

And here are a few photos of Lyle opening his pressies from me:
      lbday.jpg
      lbday1.jpg
      lbday2.jpg
    • CommentTimeJun 12th, 2012 10:57am (Jun 12th 2012) edited

The second pic, he's opening some Orbit wheels...they're like this big wheel you put your foot in to skate. They're *deadly*...I tried them once and couldn't even stand up straight. Lyle has practised lots and can now propel himself away from the wall and remain standing!!

The last pic is something for the bird feeder I got him...Lyle really wanted one but didn't think I'd get him it so it was a cute surprise ^_^ We've had crows, Grey, Blue and Marsh Tits, a robin, wood pigeons, a woodpecker and a squirrel visit so far!!

And below are Kasper's birthday pics...he got a new collar with jewels on (Lyle was horrified :tooth: I bought it when I was out with my parents haha!), some toys, chewies and will be getting a belated leather bed too :smile:
      lbday3.jpg
      lbday4.jpg
      lbday5.jpg
      lbday6.jpg
    • CommentTimeJun 13th, 2012 12:22am (Jun 13th 2012) edited

So now of course we want pics oh Lyle using the Orbit wheels he he he:gasp: sounds like fun Red.

Nice collar for Kasper, I think that is just a nice amount of bling for him.
    • CommentTimeJun 13th, 2012 5:35am (Jun 13th 2012)

Red, so good to see you are back with us..I love the pictures of Lyle and Kasper (the first one of Kasper opening his present is the cutest one..he's such a doll)
    I'd love to see one of Lyle with his Orbit Wheels too:face-smile:
    • CommentTimeJun 13th, 2012 9:15pm (Jun 13th 2012)

Thanks Lynn :smile:

Kasper loooves opening presents! It 's just hard to get the present off him if it's edible or treats in a bag haha! I'll try and get a pic or maybe a video of Lyle on the orbit wheels, maybe when he's feeling a little less delicate :tooth: