• CommentTimeOct 18th, 2012 12:54am (Oct 18th 2012)

Remember ages back we did the captions they were such fun and we got some right crackers. Now as there are not many of us at the mo we will all have to have a go at them. Righty oh lets get started
      bunny eggs.jpg
    • CommentTimeOct 18th, 2012 12:55am (Oct 18th 2012)

Mine is... if we keep trying we might be able to get them the right shape by Easter
    • CommentTimeOct 18th, 2012 5:12am (Oct 18th 2012)

"I told you we wouldn't get those round balls into those square holes!"

"That's 'cos they're just too big!"

Moral = "It's fun trying, even if it seems hopeless":face-smile:
    • CommentTimeOct 18th, 2012 5:21pm (Oct 18th 2012)

This mirror makes me look fat...
    • CommentTimeOct 18th, 2012 10:20pm (Oct 18th 2012)

It's a good job NN has a zoom lens to photograph us micro-bunnies but we're growing. In another couple as weeks we'll be as big as that farthing!
    • CommentTimeOct 18th, 2012 10:22pm (Oct 18th 2012)

"It's no wonder you had stomach ache after all that white cabbage - look at the size of those droppings!"
    • CommentTimeOct 27th, 2012 2:03am (Oct 27th 2012)

Ha ha they are very good. I will see if I have another photo
    • CommentTimeOct 27th, 2012 2:07am (Oct 27th 2012) edited

Here you go.....its a hard one this time what do you think the horse is saying or about to do ??? Oh picture is taken at Blackpool just in case you wondered.
      horse.jpg
    • CommentTimeOct 27th, 2012 10:46am (Oct 27th 2012)

"Hey, what happened to my plough?"
    • CommentTimeOct 28th, 2012 12:08am (Oct 28th 2012)

"You'd think after all the weddings I've taken Jordan to she'd be eating something classier than fish and chips"
    • CommentTimeOct 28th, 2012 12:09am (Oct 28th 2012)

"Look mate, I don't know any Cinderella or Fairy Godmother. Now clear off so a horse can earn an honest living".
    • CommentTimeOct 28th, 2012 2:26pm (Oct 28th 2012)

I was robbed; I bought this pumpkin, and the next thing I knew...
    • CommentTimeOct 29th, 2012 6:42pm (Oct 29th 2012)

Ha ha they are crackers I couldnt even think of one. I will look out another picture when I get a moment
    • CommentTimeOct 29th, 2012 7:07pm (Oct 29th 2012)

Here you go..... I took this a couple of months back on a trip to Midland railway museum with the Princess.
      deltic.jpg
    • CommentTimeOct 29th, 2012 7:08pm (Oct 29th 2012)

Here is mine............. Right back on your rails and stop following me like this
    • CommentTimeOct 30th, 2012 10:45am (Oct 30th 2012)

"I told you Grandpa has a face like the back of a bus!"
    • CommentTimeOct 30th, 2012 4:00pm (Oct 30th 2012)

"Right, you're booked; there's no parking in this area."
    • CommentTimeOct 30th, 2012 4:01pm (Oct 30th 2012)

"I want one like that for Christmas - only bigger..."
    • CommentTimeOct 30th, 2012 11:54pm (Oct 30th 2012)

"... and next time you try to bump Thomas the Tank Engine off the rails you'll get 10 minutes on the naughty siding"
    • CommentTimeOct 31st, 2012 6:48pm (Oct 31st 2012)

Fantastic captions....... oppps a little ghost has just trundled across the page.... must be part of Neils Halloween festivities
    • CommentTimeOct 31st, 2012 8:49pm (Oct 31st 2012)

Yes, I've seen a couple of the ghosts too - first one made me jump!!!! Happy Halloween!!! :reddevil: :gasp:
    • CommentTimeOct 31st, 2012 8:57pm (Oct 31st 2012)

Just saw a bat too!!
    • CommentTimeOct 31st, 2012 10:05pm (Oct 31st 2012)

Happy Halloween :-)
    • CommentTimeNov 6th, 2012 4:00pm (Nov 6th 2012)

What can we come up with this time ? Here we have Chewbacca looking in the kitchen window
      Hellooooo.jpg
    • CommentTimeNov 6th, 2012 4:02pm (Nov 6th 2012) edited

Bless her she is such a friendly little girl and one of my newbies. I think she was trying to find out when I was going out to play !!!!
    • CommentTimeNov 6th, 2012 5:53pm (Nov 6th 2012)

'scold out here, can I come in?
    or
    That cyclamen wants watering...
    • CommentTimeNov 6th, 2012 6:54pm (Nov 6th 2012)

"You've left some gravy on that plate - do I have to supervise your attempts at washing up EVERY day?"
    • CommentTimeNov 6th, 2012 7:29pm (Nov 6th 2012)

Yo, MOM, you forgot to bring out the treats!

(NN, that's a darling picture of Chewbacca!)
    • CommentTimeNov 7th, 2012 9:58pm (Nov 7th 2012)

What the hecks that she's stuffing ????????????????
    • CommentTimeNov 7th, 2012 10:11pm (Nov 7th 2012)

"OMG!! Where are your feathers?! Cover yourself up woman!"
    • CommentTimeNov 14th, 2012 4:05pm (Nov 14th 2012)

Well done every one they are real good. Here is another picture if any one fancies a go...
      488318_139044432907463_134780602_n.jpg
    • CommentTimeNov 14th, 2012 4:07pm (Nov 14th 2012)

Mine is... These Rabbit slippers are so warm I just had to slip them off !!
    • CommentTimeNov 14th, 2012 5:36pm (Nov 14th 2012)

Since she's been watching home improvements shows we have to be put away tidily on shelves every night...
    • CommentTimeNov 14th, 2012 7:39pm (Nov 14th 2012)

Ha ha good one CC
    • CommentTimeNov 15th, 2012 11:59pm (Nov 15th 2012)

"I've made a fortune - just one lucky rabbit foot left to sell!!"
    • CommentTimeNov 16th, 2012 2:45pm (Nov 16th 2012)

'I think we've shaken off that cat; she'll never find us here...'
    • CommentTimeDec 18th, 2012 9:36am (Dec 18th 2012)

Thye are all so funny, just brilliant. LOve the last pic NN, really just so gorg should go on a calendar.
    • CommentTimeDec 24th, 2012 2:01pm (Dec 24th 2012)

Glad you liked it all, I will have to get some more pictures in the new year. I love that last picture as well. It is our Sylvi cat before she was ill.
    • CommentTimeDec 28th, 2012 1:04pm (Dec 28th 2012) edited

Who wants a go at this one?
      Im.jpg
    • CommentTimeDec 28th, 2012 4:58pm (Dec 28th 2012)

Mirror, Mirror on the wall
    Who is the prettiest of us all?
    • CommentTimeDec 28th, 2012 6:14pm (Dec 28th 2012)

He doesn't say much. But we like that in a man...
    • CommentTimeDec 28th, 2012 8:48pm (Dec 28th 2012)

And she has the cheek to say we're fat!
    • CommentTimeDec 30th, 2012 7:27pm (Dec 30th 2012)

what she think we are.... BOOKENDS ?
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd, 2013 6:20am (Jan 2nd 2013)

you have to be joking, where on earth did she find this stray?? I hope he doesn't eat much!!
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd, 2013 3:25pm (Jan 2nd 2013)

Sootz.... well it had door stop on the label
    Kimmi.... she must have miss read it cos its stopping us getting our heads down
    Sootz.... best you look all innocent cos I'm going to push it off
    Kimmi..... no its best we look cute first cos cameras comming out
    Sootz..... then we push it off ok
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd, 2013 10:19pm (Jan 2nd 2013)

This is Jenson watching Tabby sleep. He adores her. I've got to decide what to do with him, keep or rehome. If I keep I will have 6 cats, 3 boys, 3 girls. 2 tortie & white, 2 black & white, 2 tabby. I didn't really want 5 cats but just look at that face. Wonder what he's thinking ...
      image.jpg
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2013 2:28pm (Jan 3rd 2013) edited

Awwww beautiful picture Kate, yes you must take more, you know how much they are valued here. They look like my Daisy cat. Go on keep him you know you want to, he is just beautiful
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2013 2:30pm (Jan 3rd 2013)

I think Jenson is saying,
    "Come on your turn to scratch the couch, it will take ages to get it like suede"
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2013 5:19pm (Jan 3rd 2013)

'You are feeling sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...'
    Of course you must keep him!
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd, 2013 8:22pm (Jan 3rd 2013)

He chirrups at her. She ignores him, which is good because she hates Kitten and picks on her! I think he's waiting for his turn in the warm corner!
    • CommentTimeJan 4th, 2013 12:26am (Jan 4th 2013)

oh Kate what a beautiful pic of those 2. It just warms my heart (and the rest of me it's 41C here today, phew too darn hot!!!!)

He is so sweet. I know you did not intend to have so many but if you can feed 'em and love 'em go fot it I say!!!!!!!:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:
    • CommentTimeJan 4th, 2013 6:10pm (Jan 4th 2013)

Thanks TM. I suppose my only concern is that they're all young so will age together and start costing me vet bills at the same time when I'm going to be nearing pensioner age! Stupid thinking that far ahead though, I should be living for today. What's one more after all! (We won't mention the black cat that sits at my front door all the time ...).
    • CommentTimeJan 4th, 2013 6:29pm (Jan 4th 2013)

I'm very much afraid you are in the latest edition of the Egon Ronay New Cat's Grub Guide 2013, Kate...
    • CommentTimeJan 4th, 2013 9:07pm (Jan 4th 2013)

And The Cats Guide To Public Toilets by the smell outside my front door! :fierce::angry:
    • CommentTimeJan 5th, 2013 5:59pm (Jan 5th 2013)

Get yourself some Get Off My Garden spray. Or get Pete to widdle out there (after dark, in case the neighbours report him...!).
    • CommentTimeJan 5th, 2013 9:29pm (Jan 5th 2013)

LOL! Don't think I'll suggest that to him!
    • CommentTimeJan 6th, 2013 2:17pm (Jan 6th 2013)

It works! Well, with foxes it does...
    • CommentAuthorzz9zzzalpha
    • CommentTimeJan 7th, 2013 9:32am (Jan 7th 2013)

He's thinking "Bit of Salt & Vinegar and I'll bet she'll taste like Chicken!"
    • CommentTimeJan 7th, 2013 4:40pm (Jan 7th 2013)

:rolling:
    • CommentTimeJan 11th, 2013 6:02pm (Jan 11th 2013)

Ha ha thats a good one ZZ:face-devil-grin:
    • CommentTimeJan 13th, 2013 4:32pm (Jan 13th 2013)

Just look at this adorable little Mongolian girl laughing with her camel, What do you think is going on?
      Laughing Mongolian Girl with Camel.jpg
    • CommentTimeJan 14th, 2013 2:59pm (Jan 14th 2013)

'I love that Michael MacIntyre, don't you?'
    'There go some more trekkers who think they know what they're doing...'
    • CommentAuthorzz9zzzalpha
    • CommentTimeJan 14th, 2013 4:42pm (Jan 14th 2013)

They heard that in the UK we dance to the Hokey Cokey They know, the Hokey Cokey is.............. What it’s all about :crazy:
    • CommentTimeJan 14th, 2013 8:32pm (Jan 14th 2013)

"...and then he said what's your favourite flower, and I said CAMELias! Get it?! "
    • CommentTimeJan 14th, 2013 9:22pm (Jan 14th 2013) edited

Julie and Drews (her pet Camel) love to make the steppes come alive with the sound of music
    • CommentTimeJan 15th, 2013 10:54pm (Jan 15th 2013)

"I think you've given my daddy the hump!"
    • CommentTimeJan 17th, 2013 1:40am (Jan 17th 2013)

ha ha ha all brilliant.

ha ha she just fed her camel some of those laxettes she found, after the tourists vacated their holiday yurt.
    • CommentTimeJan 17th, 2013 5:06pm (Jan 17th 2013)

From what I've heard about Mongolian food, laxatives would be the LAST thing a tourist would need! :rolling:
    • CommentTimeJan 18th, 2013 5:08pm (Jan 18th 2013)

Ha ha ha
    • CommentTimeJan 18th, 2013 5:09pm (Jan 18th 2013) edited

Sootz is saying something any idea as to what ?
      wow.jpg
    • CommentTimeJan 18th, 2013 5:12pm (Jan 18th 2013)

I think it might be. MUMMMMM.... its brass monkeys in here look whats happened to Kimmi
    • CommentTimeJan 19th, 2013 4:26am (Jan 19th 2013)

ha ha ha NN.

Sootz is saying 'birdies, birdies come on down, I am here, come and play, I can seeee you!!!!

Koko talks to our birdies, he has a completely different voice for it too.
    • CommentTimeJan 19th, 2013 4:13pm (Jan 19th 2013)

Sootz is singing a solo version of the Cats duet by Puccini. Just got to the high bit...
    • CommentTimeJan 19th, 2013 5:22pm (Jan 19th 2013)

Ha ha I read it as the cats duvet first time around !!!
    • CommentTimeJan 19th, 2013 6:29pm (Jan 19th 2013)

...and after last night I'd say it IS the cat's duvet!:face-sad:
    • CommentTimeJan 19th, 2013 6:30pm (Jan 19th 2013)

Well Tuppence thinks it is thats for sure !!
    • CommentTimeJan 20th, 2013 2:33pm (Jan 20th 2013)

Better last night; she stayed in the front room until the last of the fire went out, sleeping under LSE's coat!